The Prime Assassins Clan! (>^^)>

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
Hi

I just registered earlier. I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully will improve my stutter stepping while in the clan. :) After I get that down, I can play DH in hc.
@DiEoxidE

So I've been thinking about the Auction House removal and how it will affect trading etc. One idea that I came up with was establishing some sort of medium, be it the website or bnet social features, to facilitate trade between prime assassins.

The intent of this feature would not be to gain in game wealth, rather it would be a place where members who find great DH gear they don't me can post the item for other clan members to see and make offers if that item is an upgrade. In other words, it would primarily be a relatively safe avenue for members to trade DH gear.

Edit: I come up with an elegantly simple solution. I'll run it by you in an email or on TS.
Just started my first HC character a few days ago. Taking it slow and steady.

Its funny how much I rely on Entangling Shot now :o)

Cool and Gratz..

I got lvl 60gear if you need in HC..

Craft alot in lower lvls..

I have been taking it real slow, but enjoying the process along the way.
Good idea. Clown / myself and Ree just play HC as it is .. no rush. I am working on a monk in nightmare as well.. Catch you this weekend. Join me and clown as we self our way. Clownpuncher knows I am all about the self found HC .. haha
@DiEoxidE

So I've been thinking about the Auction House removal and how it will affect trading etc. One idea that I came up with was establishing some sort of medium, be it the website or bnet social features, to facilitate trade between prime assassins.

The intent of this feature would not be to gain in game wealth, rather it would be a place where members who find great DH gear they don't me can post the item for other clan members to see and make offers if that item is an upgrade. In other words, it would primarily be a relatively safe avenue for members to trade DH gear.

Edit: I come up with an elegantly simple solution. I'll run it by you in an email or on TS.

Ya man. Last week I've started playing around with scripts etc on a possible "trading post" for the guild on the website. Nothing is even remotely close to being set in stone or anything, but definitely brainstorming ways to trade safely and abundantly since we pretty much main DH's and "smart drops" tailoring to the class we're farming with at the time.

I'd love to hear what you come up with whenever you're on :D
(>^^)>
Nyan gear swapping and trade thread.. problem solved..
RaVin told me about this clan last night. I want to join!
Bump for Hojo and a big vouch for a great HC DH!
Beware: I'm in this clan too.
Bump, as people are still looking for something like this :)
The Prime Steak Guild <(^^<)
Prime Rib bro, Prime Rib. :P
Applied :-)

Silver
Applied as Deleuzian. :)
Let's get it onnnn.... Recently leveled my 3rd DH wanting to get to 100 with under 2000 elite kills... Anyone care to join me from this mighty stable of DH's?
@shingo - Tempting .. I should comeback to softcore....
BV, you won't be able to quit. It's very hard.. after losing that many HC DHs.. You've already given enough sacrifice to D3 Gods :P
holla.
Hardcore is done for me. I played mp7 with 125k DPS all the way to para lvl 37. Then died to my 5 year old nephew playing my DH will I was napping.

I wanted to play mp10 story mode and kill diablo as finally but died because game crash.

I am done with hardcore.

With all the new players trying to play ranged in the TPA I might comeback sooner. Hop on for quick casual game in SC.

See you guys in game.