need some help on how to improved my CM wiz

Wizard
how my gears and info~ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/UmaDan-6345/hero/19269472

i cant decide which to get, a mempo? or a stormcrow with crits, any suggestion that suits me better?

and what else can i upgrade?
09/01/2013 07:53 AMPosted by UmaDan
i cant decide which to get, a mempo? or a stormcrow with crits, any suggestion that suits me better?

Storm crow.

09/01/2013 07:53 AMPosted by UmaDan
and what else can i upgrade?

You need to improve your attack speed. Your goal should be 2.5 APS. Gloves, both rings, chest, and bracers should all have attack speed. With your current wand, you would need IAS on amulet as well. You could get a 1.64 APS wand but then you would not need an IAS amulet, but you would need 9% IAS on all 5 of the other slots. Instead you should get at least a 1.75 APS wand, so you will not need so many 9s, or you could leave one of those slots without IAS.

As a general rule, always get CC on jewelry and gloves. Only skip IAS on these slots if you already meet the desired breakpoint. The desired breakpoint should never be below 2.5.
so its ok for me give vit/protection on my bracers n pants? i seems pretty squishy without them ><