Weekend Giveaway! 500 mil gold and 200k DPS Wiz set

Games & Technology
Hey Everyone,

I’m trying to help promote a new gaming blog and thought what better way then to give away gold and gear!!

Here are the rules:

Visit the most recent Rebel Gaming article (link at end of post) on the D3 expansion.
Post a comment as to whether or not you’re excited about the game.
After you post on the Rebel Gaming article, post here telling me the username you used to comment on the article and (this is optional) your favorite Diablo 3 quote.
Only do this if the prizes are worth something to you!

Prizes:

1. The first 10 people to comment will get 10 million gold each.

2. The next 20 will get 5 million each.

3. The next 50 will get 2 million each.

After the first 80 posts, you will not be rewarded gold for your post, but you will be entered in for the grand prize. (Obviously the first 80 posts are entered as well.)

The grand prize is 200 million gold and a 200k DPS Wizard set. Only one person will win both the gold and gear. You don’t have to have a wizard to win this set. You can sell it if you’d like. I'll post more info about the set as the deadline gets closer.

The Grand Prize winner will be determined by first selecting a pool of the 25 best D3 quotes posted here. Then I will randomly select 25 of the remaining contestants (quotes or no quotes), and combine them with the 25 selected contestants and then randomly select a Grand Prize winner.

I’ll try and get people their gold as soon as they post on Rebel Gaming as long as I’m logged in starting at midnight tonight (EST). The Grand Prize will be awarded and announced at 8 PM EST this Sunday, September 1st.

Here is the link: http://rebelgaming.com/2013/08/30/diablo-3-expansion-reaper-of-souls/
Hah, first comment in both places.

user name over there is ron.

favorite quote comes from covetous Shen

"Hope... Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope.

Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn.

Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get."
Adrian tamez :D
MrPkman Thank you for the giveaway! :)
MrPkman Again, the previous post was with my SC2 profile, sorry about that.

My favorite quote is "Not even death can save you from me" -Diablo
I posted as user Gaaarr and my favorite quote has to be, "But the light is both a literal and figurative foe of evil!" The way that line is delivered defines the blind, head in the sand faith of Kormac for me.
Btw, that wiz set sounds amazing, I'm maining a wiz and it would help a TON:)
Done!

Posted as D3DoD on your blog.

My fav quote is by the Demon Hunter to Kormac "So you have no friends then?'
Username is Nicademus81 on RG

Quote: Scoundrel "Now that was a worthy foe!"

P.S.

Suggestion on the website signup process don't send the password to the email let us create one and then verify email. Sending password just seems odd and a bit scammy IMO. Maybe it's just my paranoia taking over.
done!

Posted as tzurutzi

A hard fight! Time to loot! - Scoundrel
done.

commented over there as rockyFive.
yo yo yo
Posted as "Laredo"

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck with the blog!
hairy4u

"Vegetable, bad! Meat, good!" - Butcher
posted as Snfubar... :) number 10 what what. also pimp give away
Sup sup

<-- same as website
posted as: squishyeyeball
Thanks!
Posted as: Akyvah

“Seek balance in all things. The absence of flood is drought. The impossibility of weeds is famine.”
hey ! =D
Satire saying hi!
I'll take some! :D
EDIT: Posted as Keltic on your website
Thanks!!!