Question of Loot from a fresh 60

Items and Crafting
I've played the game through, beaten Diablo on inferno difficulty for the first time (yay me! lol) and have reached paragon level 7 so far. My question is, as my paragon level rises, is there some relation between which act I'm fighting in on inferno and what loot will drop?

For example if I am fighting the Butcher on inferno difficulty does he have as good a chance as any of the other end bosses for any of the other acts to drop the highly desired pieces like tier armor, etc.?
Yes that is how it works. Back in patch 1.0.4 and prior (first few months) inferno was based on act, it was a real Nightmare to do later acts. Now however, so long as you are in Inferno, you have a guaranteed equal chance for higher rate drops, regardless of act. Inferno drop rate is based on Magic find, which can be found on gear, also through paragon levels, Nephalim's Valor. and a bonus per MP level you do.

It is note worthy that Magic Find increases the chance for an item that dropped to be rare, Ex. "Damage short sword", may have been an "Improved short sword" or even "Legendary short sword." What determines the item drop chance is monster power, where it is 10% additional drop chance of an item per monster power level, up to 100% additional chance at MP10.
Thank you very much Fox. :)
I believe it is true only starting at MP1, at MP0, later acts gives better drop than act1.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/monster-power-more-guts-more-glory-10-11-2012

In Inferno at Monster Power 1 or greater, monsters in every Act will also be bumped up to level 63 and share the same high-end item drop rates.