I can log in, can't get into any games?

General Discussion
Is anyone else getting an error message when they go into any sort of game. I've tried multiple times with single player as well as public games, but it won't stop giving me error messages.
I've just checked and it says this is Error 317002.
Your computer is broken. This ONLY happens when your PCU overheats and melts. Time for a new PC.
Same here and all my friends got the same problem.
sam hre
Server maintenance is still not complete.

Got about another hr and 45.
08/27/2013 09:11 AMPosted by BurningRope
Your computer is broken. This ONLY happens when your PCU overheats and melts. Time for a new PC.

My hat is off to your enthusiasm.
same :(
Keep getting error 317002 after logging in, cant join or resume games...
Try to switch character. Work's for me
Yes, that problem just occurred to me not more than 5 min. ago. I logged into my game and began playing, all of a sudden the game stopped and told "game was terminated." I exited out of D3 and re-logged in. I could not log into any game either. What is going on? I know that tonight there is a scheduled maintenance sut-down. But that is supposed to start at 11pm PST.
I'm puzzled.
i can log in but cant get get in game!
Well I went into my PC and deleted my windows 32 folder and now its letting me join games again. :)
im on the same boat bud! same thing happened to me.
You can play game in hell mod, not sure why is hell mod working but not inferno.
08/27/2013 09:25 AMPosted by ShotCallah2
Well I went into my PC and deleted my windows 32 folder and now its letting me join games again.

Worked for me as well.
08/27/2013 09:25 AMPosted by ShotCallah2
Well I went into my PC and deleted my windows 32 folder and now its letting me join games again. :)

lol...you suck so bad for that.

Funny though.

Weird error here. Awaiting some word from Blizz. Plug the Inferno server back in gall durnit.
windows 32 folder? i dont know much about computers.
This is why we can't have nice things.
New play mode, pocket pool.