Rate the barbarian above you

Barbarian
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
57% reaches a ww breakpoint, 58% is required for a HotA one. The lack of crafts is not due to a lack of trying. Thousands of amulets and gloves. I have strong trifectas that beat my ik's on my naked 100, but I don't want to give up the 60 AR from the set bonus. I've had no luck with trifecta amulets, though I literally have a handful of strong bifectas, none of which unfortunately will do me much good with this gearing path.

For 250M, I can't argue with what you've come up with. Of course I'll have to nitpick the mainhand EF. For about the same combined price, I'm pretty sure you can do better with a big damage double crit black mace and an LS/soc EF (these are dirt cheap). LS mace+CD EF is also an option.

You drop from 2.5/2.86 down to 2.5/2.5, but it'd still be my preference.

Other than that, it's a very well done barb for the budget.
need help
Death #1408 Are my old mate how else can I rate you 9.5/10.
^agree with whats written above^
@waycoolz, your barb is 9.2 out of 10 imo, the only thing you can do is get higher cc on your already great pieces. (im sure you already know that)

I would like some suggestions, other than a crit mempo.

Also: I am in the process of obtaining a amulet, crafted 100ish so far, no decent stats that beat my current ammy. :(

I'm also going to be leveling multiple chars to p100, so if you could suggest upgrading one ring, that would be great, as the worst will be replace by a hellfire.
8/10, new irons, I personally don't like scorn and definitely a crit Mempo price is way down.
jrambo88

8.5/10

Just dont really like main handind an EF w/o soj

Other gear looks solid
@Later 6/10
@FrankiLLaH

That echoing fury is friggin insane.
9/10
Be honest. Ive been out of the game for a while now and getting back in. Still kinda new to the Barb and not sure where to go from here. Do I need more AR? Armor? Do I give up skorn and go for 2 one handers? Should I give up the SoJ? Thanks.
@SRTtoZ 8/10

Your barb looks fine, just slow upgrades from here. Good crafts BTW.

You seem to have all the right numbers in all the right places. I am not too knowledgeable on 2Hers though.

Since you are using a Skorn, have you ever thought of going HotA?
@ ThePlow

Do the lights dim when you swing your weapons?

Do monsters flee when you encounter them?

Does your Barb bowl overhand?

10/10
Deleted
Can someone rate my barbarian?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xunde-1246/hero/36396262

However what I'm looking forward to mostly is constructive criticism, what am I doing wrong and how I can make my barb better. Thanks!

(It seems like I have low DPS. Can someone tell me some gear suggestions?)
Xunde: You have too many IK pieces, ditch the helm, boots and belt. Replace them with a Good 9/6 Mempo, a 6/45+ Witching Hour with 240+ str, and Ice Climbers with 270+ str, vit etc. I'd ditch those pants for some Inna's with at least 90str and 80+ vit.
@Emmortal All around very good. I'd probably go higher on vit for high MP farming and I'd supplement that LS with some LoH for the same reason.
@darrel

Keep crafting bracer I guess. Amulet and shoulders crafting after u get ur bis bracer.

Once u get more ias.. get a soj imo.

7.5/10
Thanks Darrel, but I don't have any issues with MP10 in a 4 man group with EHP at 828k and over 314k unbuffed dps (diabloprogress). LS after 200k dps is far more effective than LoH, LoH for barbs isn't very good TBH.
Help! I know I need to craft some better gloves.
09/10/2013 04:36 PMPosted by R3dial
Help! I know I need to craft some better gloves.

You need some CC for sure. I would first craft bracers and shoot for all resist and CC of at least 5%, and for your run speed try to either get Ice Climbers with 12% or switch to IK boots for now.