Arrived at the Dark Side..

Monk
Once again I had a foot step into.. the dark side of endless..

300k dps unbuff (w/o follower)
725k ehp
617AR
65k hp
2.9aps/2.5aps
52% CHC
529 CHD
5.1k Armor
91.02% TDR

http://d3up.com/b/370499
For good for you mate! Congrats!
Gee Gee my friend! you are beast, congratz!
congrats!!! man I wish I was at that DPS level too

Well done!!!
Very nice! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous of your health pool! : )
nice Monk Congrats
very nice,
how much did that gear set cost you in total?
I'm pretty close to your stats but have chosen to go dual swords cause I hate EF. I'd like to get my AR back over 600 though.

Nice gears. :)
thanks guys!
well, I believe i might still be able to push further with maybe like 350k dps, 800 ehp, 600 AR, 5.1k armor maintained.
but i need some luck here for good loot to be sold/found (if ever) with a real deal, i meant, trying not to overspend just for +1 or a couple of numeric stats..

@Crayzer, your's definitely on sight once u get a good WH replacement & crafter better bracer, or rather just higher AR will do.. I don't think you'll need those advice given your gears are definitely well thought already!

@CountFury, seriously, i think the amount will be somewhat stunning, as obviously I've overspend at alot of places.. like my weapons.., ammy enough said. but the mempo is rather something, I thought I've gotten a good deal, though of cause, you can never compare to those true-real snipe on items a couple of months back before the infamous gold duped incident.

both weapon - 20bil (10 each)
mempo - 80 usd (around 2.5bil base on current gold rate)
shoulder - 3bil
ammy - 13 bil (before the gold price surge, considering today's rate, = 8bil)
chest - 445mil
WH - 80 usd (same as mempo)
Glove - 600mil
Bracer - 14th crafted, and never get the same kind again..
Pant - 300mil bidding won
boots - 700mil
rare ring - 449mil
nat ring - 350mil

Total - around 40bil base on today's rate..
Crazy budget but nice stats/monk none the less.

As long as your enjoying it...go for it.

Cheers,
CC-

both weapon - 20bil (10 each)
mempo - 80 usd (around 2.5bil base on current gold rate)
shoulder - 3bil
ammy - 13 bil (before the gold price surge, considering today's rate, = 8bil)
chest - 445mil
WH - 80 usd (same as mempo)
Glove - 600mil
Bracer - 14th crafted, and never get the same kind again..
Pant - 300mil bidding won
boots - 700mil
rare ring - 449mil
nat ring - 350mil

Woh, dude. I'm being defibrillated while I'm typing :-).

Spear
09/06/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Deathroyalty

Grats Deathroyalty
But like Spear-chucker, I’m having a heart attack as a budget monk
I can see where the shock and awe is coming from regarding the budget. On the other hand, I have been pricing out items fairly frequently as of late in my quest to hit 300k DPS/700k EHP, and I can understand where some of those prices are coming from. Getting away from OWE at that DPS/EHP level is definitely pricey, which is why I decided not to get away from OWE.
09/06/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Treleth
I can see where the shock and awe is coming from regarding the budget. On the other hand, I have been pricing out items fairly frequently as of late in my quest to hit 300k DPS/700k EHP, and I can understand where some of those prices are coming from. Getting away from OWE at that DPS/EHP level is definitely pricey, which is why I decided not to get away from OWE.

It is true! Death has amazing gears and your gears are not bad too. But Death gears has dual LS weapons. I can say his monk is beast and great gear budgets.
ermm...guess I'll get some scolding by some peepz..but I still can't help to mention it..

just today, I've reach US top 14 dps unbuff ladder @ dprog..
So.. ya, here's goes my EHP..

But no worries, those loots are with my alt, which I'll be leveling with it, and making it to be the next 300k dps/725k ehp milestone toon!

*ya, I know, I'm setting a bad example...*

just today, I've reach US top 14 dps unbuff ladder @ dprog..
So.. ya, here's goes my EHP..

Nice gear, but among those top 20 monks, only fews are using LS wp, wonder how you guys perform in game?

if only consider using at least 1 LS weapon, i will be at least top 10 then...: )
How did you get that nat's ring for so cheap? Lol, forever and a day ago?
430k DPS! That's crazy talk!
09/08/2013 08:20 PMPosted by CaptainCarl

He was 370dps monk long time ago. He has two monks now! So He just swaps some his stash GG gears to his main monk. This main monk is a pure aggressive DPS monk!
09/08/2013 08:36 PMPosted by ManUnited

He was 370dps monk long time ago. He has two monks now! So He just swaps some his stash GG gears to his main monk.

Yeah I just like to be over dramatic. But damn that some high end DPS.

Cheers,
CC-