Paying someone to power lvl me to 60

Witch Doctor
Currently lvl 37. I have exp gear and it seems WDs are the fastest when it comes to power lvling. Ill pay 25 mil to whomever gets me to 60 or for whatever reason you only get me to 43 or 45 ill give you 1 mil per lvl gained. Seems fair.

Just trying to prepare for the expansion, so thx in advanced
For a lot less than 25m you can fly through the levels so fast you'd feel silly getting powerleveled.

The only benefit of powerleveling is being able to skip to later acts/difficulties faster, without having to actually rush through the quests.

Spend a couple of million on a high level ruby, socket it in your weapon, and you'll 1-shot everything in MP10 all the way to level 42. At 42, buy a level 60 weapon with a socket and reduced level required by 18 with decent DPS.

Wear that Cain's set you have as long as possible (I'm still rushing through MP10 at level 57 with cain's set), and you'll be level 60 in a matter of hours.
09/11/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Bruhitschill
Currently lvl 37. I have exp gear and it seems WDs are the fastest when it comes to power lvling.

Strange, I see your taylorswift is already at level 60. Why don't you push towards P100 instead of many so many new toons?
09/11/2013 09:44 AMPosted by PaulNg
Strange, I see your taylorswift is already at level 60. Why don't you push towards P100 instead of many so many new toons?

Faster to level a new barbie
I see, he wants to level a Barb, this thread is just to get a WD to power level him to 60 where he can transfer his gears.

@OP, I've added you, but you're not online.
@PaulNg hey sorry just got out of class, but I added you. So if I see ya online im down
o.O you could get power leveled for free easily, and if you wanted to pay, 3million is a bargain :P
@SirNick I've made post before and no one bothers to respond. I have the gold so 1 mil per lvl is really nothing. But I'm still looking to get the last 20 lvls lol