It's over Demon Hunters - Shadow Power nerf

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
They are going to prevent spike damage and provide more ways to heal so I wouldn't be worried guys!
09/13/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Shasow
You don't want to continuously kite, do you?

Night Bane : Slow the movement speed of enemies within 30 yards by 60% for 3 seconds.

maybe i do... might be cool to have some decent cc mechanics for once...
Is everyone going to keep assuming that the only change in this game is going to be skill changes, damage increase and LS nerf? Do you guys really think that no mechanics will change and with the bit of information we have seen we will all be one shotting ourselves on reflect? Come on people, stop trying to guess how things will work based on current game-play...

So much negative feedback on something none of us have even tried... It's like saying you don't like the way a car drives before you even drive it... before you even see it... before it is even built!

Just take a deep breath and wait till you are in the drivers seat to pass judgement.
@Novuhz- I don't show people who talk to me like that my secrets, instead I show them my amazing horse. I can understand why you seem to think I'm a tank as my gear would suggest that, but I can assure you I play ranged. Not to say I can't tank or don't when it is to a strategic advantage. Maybe ask nice next time and I'll link you some videos.

You seem to be lost, EU----> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/2823158/

Not that you're not welcome to come up in this house, but show some respect. If you want to sport that kind of attitude go hang out some where else.
@Novuhz- I don't show people who talk to me like that my secrets, instead I show them my amazing horse. I can understand why you seem to think I'm a tank as my gear would suggest that, but I can assure you I play ranged. Not to say I can't tank or don't when it is to a strategic advantage. Maybe ask nice next time and I'll link you some videos.

Not that you're not welcome to come up in this house, but show some respect. If you want to sport that kind of attitude go hang out some where else.

Thanks bro but I don't need videos or tips from some DH who builds a dps class as a tank.

and that says DH's are fine when he only plays in low MP.

Since DH's are already a weak class compared to other class's we were hoping to get a few buffs there and there and not huge nerfs to some skills in the new expansion.

I can easily play without SP in low MP.

Now stop trolling these forums with your ''DH are fine in low MP''

I'm glad that paragon lvl will be account wide so I'm not stuck with trash DH class.

No I'm not lost, because blues don't care about the EU forums.

Have a nice day.
09/15/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Philos
You don't want to continuously kite, do you?

Night Bane : Slow the movement speed of enemies within 30 yards by 60% for 3 seconds.

maybe i do... might be cool to have some decent cc mechanics for once...

I don't know, I like facetanking. It's not fun running around the entire map or running all the way back to the entrance just to kill one mob. It's like an elite with arcane sentries. You can't stay in that one place, you have to get out of there.

Thanks bro but I don't need videos or tips from some DH who builds a dps class as a tank.

Since DH's are already a weak class compared to other class's we were hoping to get a few buffs there and there and not huge nerfs to some skills in the new expansion.

I'm glad that paragon lvl will be account wide so I'm not stuck with trash DH class.

Have a nice day.

Oh we forgot.

If you can't do it, it can't be done.

That's right.
09/15/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Novuhz

DH is a dps class?

Have a nice day.

Oh we forgot.

If you can't do it, it can't be done.

That's right.

You don't even make sense... why even post? I said I could also play without SP X_X 'in lower mp'
09/15/2013 01:46 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan

DH is a dps class?

I know right, that's how broken and sad this class is.

DH is a dps class?

I know right, that's how broken and sad this class is.
That shows how broken your knowledge about the class is and how sad you are that you can't L2P.

Have a nice day.
No wonder with the way you guys post.

You don't even make sense... why even post? I said I could also play without SP X_X 'in lower mp'

What a hell are you talking about son ?

1. DH is the worst edps class
2. You can play any class the way it suits you, as long as its working for you, its all good
3. I can tank mp7, why dont you start an hc dh, build your glass cannon/dps class and we'll see how long will you survive...
4. Why are you even arguing about how someone should play hc when the highest level you've reached there is 16 ?
5. After witnessing douchness and ignorance in d3 forums for the past year, I must confess it makes me feel good to see Euro shares the same virtues, we're not so special after all.. thank god for that...
My thoughts on SP going to LoH instead of LS: 1) I'll be rockin' Danetta's set again because the LoH from Revenge will actually be useful when stacked with SP LoH, and 2) DHs will have to go back to the drawing board for certain builds, which could lead to some pretty cool things.
I think there is nothing to worry about because DH have always adapted well from any nerfs. We recovered from so many skill nerfs to come up with something else. With so much information on Loot 2.0 not finalised, we will know when the PTR comes
I didn't build my tank until RF buff.

And I will defend the DH against any DPS comparison. Just try 450k+dps calamity with the aps and cc to be near perma gloom and perma RF (High Velocity for massive front line AoE) with double life and life AR...
Hardcore DHers aren't worried. Most don't use Shadow Power to start with. Loot 2.0 is promising. Power is going to come from mostly gear so skills mean less. Therefore all the classes will be fairly balance more or less. Dependent on gear and perhaps Gear to Build combos.

To all weak QQers and Softies ( you know who you are) - Get this message once and for all " Demon Hunter Class is only as strong as the PLAYER ! " Period.

After watching Attack on Titans, Who wants to take down Colossus ?? Lets leave all the " tiny titans" for the whiners..

Sorry fellas.. had enough of the QQ cry babies..

One worried HC Dher here... now Im gonna have to use smokescreen again.. Blizz just cant stop crappin on DH's....

Enough lazy froggy for you. Lol..

I've actually started to use SP after sooooo loooooong. Reason being that I've gotta get some feel of its stupid OP'ness before it gone. xD

Enough lazy froggy for you. Lol..

I've actually started to use SP after sooooo loooooong. Reason being that I've gotta get some feel of its stupid OP'ness before it gone. xD

LOL yeah, now we'll go back to running around, maybe its a good thing, my dh's started gaining weight anyhow...

But, admit it Cloud, you're enjoying every moment with it !!! Sp rocks....
Other class dont'have shadow power . . .

Monk need LS in one or two weapon
Barb . . . ehmm can wear LS on belt / weapon / passive skill
Wizard . . . weapon and magic blood
Shammy . . . weapon

Dh future shadow power nerf = New 6% LS weapon . . and why not new LS belt ??? imho

Cry now for that "nerf" without know how new gear will be . . is useless ;)
Makes me wonder why people from EU comes here and starts pouting stuff and not give respect to those in here.

EU and US players are different TYVM.

Ask Impreza, SwSw and Skillol, even D3MON.

They have their own take but they give respect to a few of us here(yeah, a few, haha).

Anyways.. like what Babu said, why worry about a little info when we don't even fcking know the whole freaking story?

So they removed LS on SP, but who knows? We might get a set item, or an item with more LS.

The possibilities aren't even known yet and all others do it whine and complain.

It's like saying 2012 is the end of the world and its 2013 already ;)
09/15/2013 07:22 PMPosted by RedCell
My thoughts on SP going to LoH instead of LS: 1) I'll be rockin' Danetta's set again because the LoH from Revenge will actually be useful when stacked with SP LoH, and 2) DHs will have to go back to the drawing board for certain builds, which could lead to some pretty cool things.

Like this!

09/16/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Chrizzle
Makes me wonder why people from EU comes here and starts pouting stuff and not give respect to those in here.

Eu folk, please respect dudes here like you would in the Eu forums :)

We love you all.. much love YOx