Welcome Nevalistis!

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
Aww, I love new CMs! They are so adorable with their funny long names and shiny blue text. Welcome!
Welcome!

And yeah, so many blues in ones thread! lol
Neva-kitty!

*noms*

*strawberry milks*

*snuggles*
GLORIOUS! Welcome to the team!

We're so excited to have you with us. There are exciting times ahead for sure. :)

(P.S. - Remember to feed the bear.)
Welcome!! to the Team of our Blizzard Reps!!

No More Ah!! Baby! Sup? Finally D3 going to its Original Core of Previous versions.

Thank you @Bluez@Blizz'zzzzzzzzz
Welcome to Sanctuary! Be sure not to let go your Ban Hammer to abolish Diablo's minions in the forum!

Btw, Nevalistis, what avatar would you use other than that generic Blizz logo you have now?
Hello everyone!

I can't begin to explain how excited I am to be here. Pretty sure I lost some sleep the week before my first day. It's been a long time dream to be here as part of the team, and sometimes I have to double check to make sure it's real.

I certainly plan on being as active as I can be here on the forums, but I'm also looking forward to cracking my knuckles and pumping out some fun articles for you to read. I look forward to chatting with and getting to know you all!

Welcome aboard friend! Stay a while and listen :)

I am excited to see how excited you seem to be, which is great! I sure hope you will deliver on your word about communicating with us through the forums on a frequent basis as well as writing those articles. And I sure hope the written material would be about 2.0 features and RoS!

Also, where in Sanctuary did all these other blues pop up? Thought we only had 2
Welcome back, Nev!
>^.^<
Welcome aboard hope your stay here is fun.
Welcome back, Nev!
>^.^<
My sentiments as well. Welcome Back!
Is the kitty on a broom back @ Blizzard ?

Now there's three Blizzard kitties :P

Vaeflare's kitty , Lore and now Neva (possibly if she keeps the same avatar)
Welcome to the team, Nevalistis! May the Blue of your posts never fade and your sticky threads never fall.
Is the kitty on a broom back @ Blizzard ?

Now there's three Blizzard kitties :P

Vaeflare's kitty , Lore and now Neva (possibly if she keeps the same avatar)

I remember the broomstick flying kitty!

Welcome to the jungle, Ms. Kitty :)
*Waves to the Diablo community.*

Nevalistis, welcome to the blue side and to the Community Team! Can't wait to see what you'll turn into once your ice block melts.

P.S. Drink lots of coffee and spin in your chair during meetings. :>
lvoe all the blue posts from people ive never seen in well over a year XD
I'm so excited to see all the blues post here :)
Wow, it's like all the blues post. Welcome, we hope you bring good news for us all regarding D3 and other Blizzard endeavors.