Welcome Nevalistis!

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Welcome :)
NEVVY!

Glad to see you around these parts! I'm sure you'll be a wonderful addition to the D3 team on the forums, and look forward to seeing you post!

*goes back to staring at the countdown timer for the end of maintenance*
Quite the coincidence isn't it? Malthael appears and starts reaping souls and all of a sudden we get to see a new Community Manager? I'm not saying Nevalistis is a disciple Malthael's that came here to spy on us and prepare our souls for harvest but I'm not going to deny that either...

(I'm just trying to prepare you for the tinfoil hat theories that you will get to see so much of. Welcome on Board!! ^.^ )
Welcome!!!
Broom Kitty!!!!!!

Welcomes back <3
Welcome Nevalistis, and congratulations on your new job. :)
woot woot, welcome. Just remember us little guys when you're big :)
some advice from somebody who has been in the industry for more than a decade ...

go slowly ... dont burn your whole energy in the beginning. i know its very exciting when starting out. but keep it slowly ... else you might burn out very very quickly ... take your time ... :)

welcome
Welcome back, Nev!
>^.^<
^^ Welcome back, my Neva! I have missed you. <3
Hail to you :D
Welcome back!!! We missed you. <3

=^_~=
I'd like to believe those few meetups we had in recent times to consume coffee and discuss your career ambitions were actually productive! Neval -- can I call you Neval? -- you know I've long been your #1 cheerleader. I'm tickled silly that you now sit within my shouting radius and must endure the mad rantings of a cackling skull.

I bite. Welcome aboard! <3
Welcome Glad to have you NEV
The most blue posts we have seen all year, all in a single post!
This welcoming was Glorious! Can we find more like that?
Thank you all for the warm welcome, from friends both new and old! It's really an honor to be (back) here, and I hope I can exceed your expectations. =)

09/17/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Dwelve
(I'm just trying to prepare you for the tinfoil hat theories that you will get to see so much of. Welcome on Board!! ^.^ )

I've installed a roll of aluminum under my desk in preparation. Hats for everyone!

09/17/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Exorzist
go slowly ... dont burn your whole energy in the beginning. i know its very exciting when starting out. but keep it slowly ... else you might burn out very very quickly ... take your time ... :)

I've been in the industry for some time now, and rest assured this isn't my first time as a member of a community team. ;D There is, of course, always more to learn, and I'm excited I get to continue my journey at a company I love with awesome people I've long admired.

My enthusiasm knows no bounds, and I've come onto the team at a very exciting time with Reaper of Souls and Blizzcon on the horizon. It's difficult to not be as thrilled as I am!

09/17/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Zarhym
can I call you Neval?

Just gotta be different, don't ya?

09/17/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm tickled silly that you now sit within my shouting radius and must endure the mad rantings of a cackling skull.

The installation of a targeted Nerf missile turret is scheduled for some time in the near future. Best be prepared, skull-man. ;P
Oh #$%@! I'm shocked there are so many CM's :D Most never posts on this forum...

Welcome.
Welcome, coffee? Tea? Scotch? Insane rant?