Technical Support

Aug 16, 2013 Welcome to Hearthstone Tech Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Hearthstone. This forum exists to provide Hearthstone customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the Bug Report forum. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Aug 16, 2013
Apr 9, 2014 How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating As per the Forums Code of Conduct, under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have their thread deleted immediately and may receive further action, such as a restriction in posting privileges. If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking into the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. We thank you in advance for your reports. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing? // https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Glaxigrav \\Glaxigrav0 Apr 9, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 Helpful Billing Information & Troubleshooting Basics Greetings, We'd like to provide several links to some helpful billing information and troubleshooting basics that we hope will assist you in resolving minor issues and answer common questions that may arise. Helpful Billing Information Buying Hearthstone Cards Hearthstone Refund and Restoration Policy Troubleshooting Basics Hearthstone System Requirements Hearthstone Uninstall Instructions Hearthstone Video Troubleshooting Hearthstone Connection Troubleshooting Additional support articles can be found in our Hearthstone Support page.Roraks1 Aug 24, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Hearthstone iPad Support Hey all! Due to the controlled nature of Apple's iOS setup, Blizzard Entertainment is limited on what troubleshooting assistance we can provide in regards to app support. Please see below for some frequently asked questions as well as troubleshooting steps if you find yourself encountering any issues. As always, we invite you to report mobile-device specific bugs in our Mobile Bug Report Forum! Shared Progress Your Hearthstone progress is shared across any device where you log in using your Battle.net Account. This includes achievements, gold, custom decks, card collections, and arena progress. Global Play Just like the computer client, the iPad client can connect to any of our available game regions, including the Americas, Europe, and Asia. You can learn more about Hearthstone's Global Play feature here. Should you not see your shared game data after logging in, check to ensure you are connected to the proper region (selectable from the login screen of the Hearthstone App) and that you are using the same Battle.net Account as the one logged into your computer.Glaxigrav1 Apr 22, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 How to Fix Disconnections/Latency Given the large range of Hearthstone players, from experienced techs to new PC/tablet gamers, we wanted to put together a quick guide on what to look for if you experience frequent disconnects. This guide will walk you through basic troubleshooting on how to configure Hearthstone for optimal play. Table of Contents 1. Updating your Operating System 2. Optimizing your Internet Connection 3. Configuring Your Local Network 4. Updating your Drivers 5. Closing Applications 6. Disabling Firewalls/Security Software 7. Looking for Malware 8. What to post for assistanceGlaxigrav8 Jun 4, 2014
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 20, 2015 Hearthstone Account Security Reminder We want everyone’s experience with Hearthstone to be fun and as free of issues as possible. With that in mind, we’d like to share a quick reminder regarding your Hearthstone account security. To have the best experience with Hearthstone, we recommend that you avoid rooting or jailbreaking the device you use to play. Doing so can cause adverse effects: • It can increase your exposure to malware • Unpredictable results can occur when running Hearthstone on such a device • You might experience bugs or instability that you otherwise wouldn’t In addition, it’s important that you never share your account information with others. A Blizzard employee will never ask for your password, and sharing it puts your account security at risk.Daxxarri0 Jul 20, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Android Phone Installation - Not Enough Space We are currently aware of an issue players may experience when installing Hearthstone on Android Phone devices. This can be caused by altering the default installation location or not having enough space in the installation destination. Hearthstone for Android phones must be downloaded to your internal memory. We recommend having 2GB of free space available to account for any future updates. Before opening/installing Hearthstone, move the app to an SD card if your device allows it. We recommend opening/installing Hearthstone AFTER it has been moved. Our Hearthstone System Requirements article has information regarding the minimum requirements for devices to be eligible for installation. If you have additional questions about Hearthstone, feel free to check out our Frequently Asked Questions!Glaxigrav0 Apr 17, 2015
Nov 20 Common solutions In many cases Hearthstone doesn't work for people and after helping them a few have said one of the answers I provided worked out for them. Yet many of these easy/quick fixes aren't always known among the community and some are left with no answer. (Even though I check the forums basically every day, every now and then some do slip past.) So... If you are having issues running Hearthstone here are the common issues and possible solutions. :) (Note; all of these solutions assume you meet the minimum requirements for Hearthstone. Obviously if you don't then there is a higher chance you'll have problems that can't be resolved.) - - - Other games run fine, but Hearthstone crashes or will not load This is likely a conflict with another program. Be sure none of these are on your system. Check your Control Panel -> Programs tab. Uninstall ones you see which are on this list and hopefully that will clear up the conflict. Known conflicting programs NetWorx D3DOverrider MacAfee SiteAdvisor Raptr Norton (when installed with default settings) Lightspark Sneaker Script font Panda Antivirus Kaspersky - an issue with 'pause protection' causes connectivity issuesPossible conflicting programs Internet Download Manager AMD Gaming Evolved Gigabyte App center Evga precision Riva Tuner Mumble - related to the overlay settings being on (default setting) RazerComms - possible conflict with an update around May 12, 2015 - related to black flashing or purple colors on mouse-over activities Multiple antivirus programs - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13021652494#7 G-Sync (possible conflicting technology; try disabling this for Hearthstone) AsusGameFirstService - included with Asus ROG laptops since the G751Known conflicting hardware MAYFLASH GameCube Controller Adapter It is also possible some files have been lost or corrupt. Try a "scan and repair" of the Hearthstone client. On the Hearthstone tab on the battle.net client, click the gear to open the options, then "scan and repair". - - - My screen is pink/purple! This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. In the short term you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg Long-term to prevent issues like this in the future you'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - My mouse isn't where it appears -or- is invisible -or- I am trying to click, but the clicks aren't registering It's unknown what causes this, but this seems linked to changing resolution or switching from windowed to non-windowed mode. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg - - - Text is garbled or missing, or card art is missing/purple/green This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. You'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - I disconnected from a game, and now when I restart Hearthstone I'm connected to "UNKNOWN" in a match and nothing happens This is an older and very rare known bug. The server should automatically 'release you' from this game at some point (which can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour.) If, however, it's been an hour or more and you still get logged in to a stuck game you can try the old work-around. Try logging in to a different region and going through the tutorial and playing at least one game in casual or ranked. After that try returning to your home region. - - - I am logging in for the first time after a season has ended, but I can't get past the new rank screen. It's unknown what causes this, but you can try logging in from a different system if one is available to do so, or you can try changing resolution, or setting the game to run windowed and then back to full screen (or the reverse if you run the other way.) If you can't change that setting, you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg If, for some reason, this does not clear the issue, try logging in to a different region where you had no previous rank and then log back in to your home region. - - - Hearthstone fails to launch and is 'non-responsive' or fails to load. Try setting Hearthstone to a compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows. To do this, navigate to your Battle.net folder on your hard drive, then the Hearthstone folder, then right click on the Hearthstone application and select "properties". On the compatibility tab check on "Compatibility mode". If you are on Windows 10 I'd recommend try setting it to Windows 8 or 7. If you are on Windows 8.1 try setting it to Windows 7. - - - I can't patch the game -or- the game patches to x% and never gets past A few have mentioned you can use this article to manually patch the game, which may serve as a workaround if it isn't automatically patching correctly. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/manually-patching-agent - - - My chat box doesn't seem to receive messages. It's possible you are set to away or busy, which may be blocking messages. Be sure you are set to "online". http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example2.jpg - - - I disconnect from Hearthstone all the time and it makes me *(#%&*!. See below. - - - I disenchanted some cards and Hearthstone crashed. Unfortunately this is a known issue with no work-around. Blizzard is aware of the bug and working to resolve it. - - - I always get a "playful sprites" error in one region, but there is no maintenance. My friend can play on my system just fine. For a very very VERY extreme few, there can be an overall corruption of all of your deck data which prevents play in a single region, regardless of when you try and log in. If you can't play in a region, but someone else can log in on your system and play just fine, try deleting ALL of your custom decks, log out, log back in to Hearthstone and then create new ones. - - - I disconnected from or left an Arena pick and now there are no cards showing for my next pick. It's unclear what causes this bug, but several users have confirmed a workaround to clear this. Do the following steps: If you are on a mobile device, log out of the device. (Don't just close the app, actually log out of it.) Log in to your battle.net account on a desktop client. This workaround ONLY works through the desktop client. Enter Hearthstone in a different region than the region the arena pick is stuck. Click to initiate an arena run, but cancel out before being charged. (Or go through the run if you play there normally and would like to do so.) Note: If you have no collections in other regions you'll likely have to play through the tutorial before getting access to the arena. Log out of the desktop client. Return to your home device and home region. The arena picks should continue normally. - - - When playing, my Internet completely shuts off. A very small number of people have reported this issue. There are two conditions which seem to cause this. You have an outdated modem or router. Outdated network protocol, bios, software, or hardware can prevent normal function. Call your ISP and have them check the hardware they gave to you to be sure it's up to date, both in features and settings. You may be using Internet Connection Sharing (instead of a router). This may cause issues with connectivity. - - - I am a Rogers Internet customer and I have an unstable connection. Several users of the Rogers service have noticed this. It seems they have a few pieces of hardware which don't seem to play well with the Internet. A few have mentioned the 'old modem' (model CGN3) seems to have few to no issues compared to newer ones. See this thread for details; http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17334213285 - - - I don't hear Hearthstone game sounds, but I do hear other sounds. Sometimes your operating system will set sounds of different programs independently. Left click on your speaker icon in the system tray and be sure Hearthstone isn't muted. If you use special headphone software that too might be independently controlling sound of various programs. Check Hearthstone isn't muted there as well. - - - I have extremely poor framerate. This is most likely being caused by an older driver or incompatible hardware. I'd recommend creating a new thread and describing the issue. However, this can also be caused by an outdated version of Hearthstone which is not updating correctly, or has had files become corrupt. You may want to try a "scan and repair" of the installation. (Located below the part circled in this picture.) http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg In very very rare occasion something with the Hearthstone installation may become so off or corrupt that scan and repair doesn't detect it. In this case completely uninstalling Hearthstone and re-downloading the client may fix the issue. Again, in the picture above, select the last option "uninstall game". After a brief period the game will be deleted. I'd recommend quitting out of battle.net just to be sure that temp files are forgotten, and then re-launch battle.net and select "install" where play would normally appear. - - - Cannot read or write error https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTBGS8000002Arabb1t99 Nov 20
Apr 27 Whispers of the Old Gods Launch - Known Issues Greetings, adventurers! We're currently tracking several known issues that may affect your gameplay. In addition to Known Bugs from our Bug Report Forums, keep an eye out for these troublesome tech issues below: Hearthstone on iOS Crashing While Opening Packs Players on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc) may experience a crash when opening card packs. If you disconnect or crash while opening cards, these cards are automatically added to your Collection and are not lost. We do sincerely apologize for the confusion this causes when reviewing your Collection, and are working on a resolution. In the meantime, players with alternative platforms (PC/Android) can open cards on these devices without worry. If you still are unable to see certain cards, make sure to sort/filter your Collection by Wild format. Filtering by Standard will hide all cards not currently part of Year of the Kraken. Did Not Receive 3 Free Packs After Logging In In order for players to receive their 3 free Whispers of the Old Gods packs for logging in, they must first complete The Duelist quest. The Duelist is available after completing the Tutorial, and is accomplished by playing 3 games in Play mode. Opening the Friend's List on Mac Causes a Crash This issue is not affecting all Mac users, however select machines are experiencing an issue opening the Friends List resulting in a crash. Our Hearthstone Mac Team is aware and working on a resolution. The Wild/Standard Toggle is Missing on the Play Screen Some players are reporting that after patching, they are unable to see the toggle that should appear between the Ranked/Casual modes in the Play screen for Wild/Standard modes. Players who do not have any Wild cards will not see the toggle. Crafting a Wild format card will cause the toggle to appear. Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot Not Awarded We will be re-enabling the Quests to acquire Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot starting with the launch of Whispers of the Old Gods in your region. These Quests will be re-enabled until Sunday, May 1 at 11:59 PM PDT. We expect this to be a one-time only extension for these quests as part of our rollout of the standard and wild formats. If you have met the requirements to acquire Old-Murk Eye and/or Captain’s Parrot and have not yet received your reward, please re-log into Hearthstone after Whispers of the Old Gods goes live in your region to receive them. After the official release of Whispers of the Old Gods, Captain’s Parrot and Old Murk-Eye will only be available through crafting. Please note that since we’re re-enabling the quest, our Support team will no longer be assisting with this, and there is thus no need for you to submit additional Support requests regarding these cards. Edit: Note that Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot are Wild cards. If your Collection is sorted by Standard, these cards will be hidden. Changing the filter to Wild will show them in your Collection. Resolved Issues Unable to Log In or In-Game Lag [Update - 1:00pm PDT (4/27)]: This issue has now been resolved. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, please follow our Connection Troubleshooting Steps. If the issue persists, please create a new topic or contact us. [Update - 9:45pm PDT (4/26)]: Our engineers have worked to improve login quality throughout the day, and we are currently seeing vast improvements on login successes. We are still aware of some in-game latency when performing certain actions outside of a match (accessing Play and Solo Adventures, editing decks, viewing your Collection, etc), but gameplay within a match has also greatly recovered. We will continue to monitor performance and stability as more players log in to explore the new content and claim their Whispers of the Old Gods card packs. ----- Players attempting to log into Hearthstone may experience a Playful Sprites error, or Waiting for a Table messaging. Our engineers are working on improving the login experience, but in the meantime closing the client and attempting to log back in repeatedly should allow you to enter the game. We understand the frustration this is causing, and hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll provide an update in this thread as work continues. C'Thun and Beckoner of Evil Are Not Available After Login [Update - 1:00pm PDT (4/27)]: This issue was a side-effect of the ongoing login issues, and should now be resolved. If you log in and do not see C'Thun and the Beckoner of Evil toasts or in your Collection, please create a topic in our Bug Report Forum. ----- Some players may find that after logging in they have not been awarded C'Thun or the Beckoner of Evil cards. Exiting the game and logging back in will grant them to your account - while you may not see a toast notification after logging in, these cards should be present in your Collection.Glaxigrav2 Apr 27
Oct 24 Hearthstone Patch 6.2 - iOS Hello everyone, Hearthstone 6.2 is live on all platforms except iOS, and logging into an updated client will prevent players from logging on their unpatched Apple device. This is something we're aware of and looking into. We'll provide more updates as they become available. Please also follow @BlizzardCS for further updates.Hagut26 Oct 24
Oct 3 Failed to load mono If you are seeing an error that Hearthstone has failed to load mono library after the recent update, please run the Scan & Repair option on the Battle.net App. Scan & Repair 1) Open the Battle.net desktop app. 2) Click the icon of the game you are trying to repair. 3) Click Options below the title of the game and select Scan and Repair. 4) Click Begin Scan. 5) Wait for the repair to finish.Eloemaz0 Oct 3
Oct 21, 2015 Android Slowdowns When Queueing or using Collection Manager Players using an Android device that has a PowerVR 540/544 GPU may be experiencing a slowdown when queuing for a match or entering the collection manager. We are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, loading the collection manager multiple times may prevent the slowdown from occurring. You can go to GSMArena.com and search by the model of your device to find out if it has a PowerVR 540 or 544 GPU.Glaxigrav0 Oct 21, 2015
50m Compensation of 13 packs not received I received notice of getting 13 packs after the bug, but they were not added After spending Gold and other when the bug was, the next day I was notified of getting 13 packs as compensation for the packs bug of the new expansion, however upon review and even a day later have not yet appeared the packs to be Open. (I bought a couple of packs with more gold after not having received the 13). Can they review the data and submit the compensation accordingly? Thank you Server: America User: MALKRISMALKRIS3 50m
1h Long load times when starting, between screens Whenever I launch Hearthstone, I get a white screen, it hangs there for a while, then I get a "disconnected from battle.net" message and I have to restart Hearthstone. This behavior is kind of new, it used to just take a really time from the splash (which looked frozen) before I got into the game. Once I do get into the game, switching any screens causes a long load time, at least the first time I load assets. For example, if I go to Collection and start tabbing to the right through the Druid cards, every page takes a long time (multiple seconds) to load. If I go back through pages I previously viewed, it's very fast. I also get this slow down when loading into games, and while playing games. Any assets not already pre-loaded cause massive slowdown. When I uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, and launched Hearthstone, everything was quite fast. However, when I later quit out and then launched Hearthstone again (less than 30 minutes later), the slow down returned exactly the same as before. I have another PC next to me, with very similar specs, that runs Hearthstone just fine, and my PC at work also runs Hearthstone just fine (even though it has dramatically lower specs than either of the PCs at home - I mean, it's a small game, so you wouldn't think you'd have this kind of slow down issue). The only thing I can see that is any different, is that on the PC that runs Hearthstone very slowly (and by the way I have the same problem with Overwatch, assets load slower than expected though not nearly to the extent as Hearthstone which is almost unplayable, very obvious when looking at the two PCs side by side trying to load into the same match - obviously I believe there's something wrong with my PC rather than with Blizzard games in general, but since this is the only games I can detect that it has an adverse effect on, this is the only place I know where to start), the Background Process of Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service (which has one sub process, Software Protection) pops up on Task Manager pretty frequently, every 30-60 seconds or less, jumping up to 15% CPU before going back down. The other PC never even shows Software Protection in the process list. I'm not 100% sure this is the (only?) cause but it's the only thing that jumps out as me as odd. Has anyone had this kind of problem with loading assets? Or with Software Protection running all the time?Popsocle4 1h
5h Downloading from Amazon I had the google play version of hearthstone on my phone and i have amazon coins to use. I uninstalldd the google play version of the vame and when i go to install the amazon version, the download will stop and it will say "Download Paused". I have tried restarting my phone, deleting all files, and i do have space for the download. Does anybosy have a solution?bananamaster1 5h
5h Thanks for the patronage As I was excited to open 17 new packs, the game keeps freezing up. Oh and I'm getting continual freezes and disconnects. I hope you get it figured out soon as I was pretty excited about Gadgetzan.Alphawolf2 5h
5h "Waiting for authorization" Want to buy pack using amazon coin, but get stuck on "waiting for authorization" screen for a long time. Is there anyway to get around it?gmochid4 5h
5h Installation Files Location? Hi, so I've been playing Mean Streets of Gadgetzan on my Desktop version of Hearthstone. And now I want to update my Android version. So I open up my Android version of Hearthstone and it says to tap anywhere to update. I tap on my screen and we go to the installation site. I tap update and so, I begin downloading the update. I successfully downloaded the update but it was not able to install. I can't remember the error message. So here's my question/issue, is there any way for me to try installing/updating Hearthstone WITHOUT redownloading the entire thing? Can you guys tell me where the installation files are usually stored because my data plan can't handle having to redownload the entire thing over and over. At least, let me know where the logs might be so I can retrieve the error message? I still have enough for a few more full downloads but it just isn't worth it to redownload over a gig of data just to see what the error message was. Thanks.updatedude1 5h
5h feedback about difference region participating tournament i hope that the 3 difference region (america, asia and europe) able to sync the cards among these regions, because the tournament format is required the region(america) that i played asia from beginning until now. i had a lot of cards in my collection but unable to participate (The Malaysia Major) - Hearthstone in the Heart of Malaysia. i hope i can join it. thank you.Fluppy2 5h
6h Cards disappeared from collection I went to make changes to a deck and have found that some of my cards have disappeared. I know for sure that some cards are missing because I went to add Arcanite Reaper to my deck, and its gone. And that's a basic card, so I couldn't have disenchanted it by accident. Please help me get my cards back.Mintjellie87 6h
8h Bug: Enchanted card disappeared I created a Greater Heal after disenchanting several other cards, but the card did not show up. Seeing that my dust was still at 170, I tried again, but no luck. On the third time it seemed to work, but the card didn't appear in my inventory. It does show up in "All Cards" but is still greyed out, and my dust is now at 90, oddly. Is it still possible to get the card or dust back after this glitch?Tenuki1 8h
9h CAN'T OPEN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!! I dont know why after the new update today, i got crashed whenever i opened the game. I don't know how to fix it can any one help me? ""getthreadcontext failed"" error This is the link of the error report https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8ocptxin3visdn/AABL0bJijLqOmIcCBkt256bFa?dl=0 Please help me! I really love the game!Nick5201182312 9h
9h Please help! It seams that in every other game, to be more exact, every 3rd game, I encounter a certain class which has weapons and as soon as I play my first card the game instant gives me the losing screen. Please helpMamaliga0 9h
10h Error ""getthreadcontext failed"" Help!!! I dont know why after the new update today, i got crashed whenever i opened the game. I don't know how to fix it can any one help me? ""getthreadcontext failed"" error This is the link of the error report https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8ocptxin3visdn/AABL0bJijLqOmIcCBkt256bFa?dl=0 Please help me! I really love the game!Nick520118231 10h
12h Did not recieve legendary from Welcome Bundle I did not get my legendary from the Welcome Bundle. Tried restarting the game both on android and PC and still no legendary. :(Navzarus0 12h
14h Waiting for Authorization... So I bought the HS app on my phone in order to buy packs through Amazon, but when I went to purchase it got stuck on the " Waiting for Authorization " step and has been stuck there ever since (currently about 5 hours) I've restarted the game several times, and even restarted my phone, but the problem still persists. Any other solutions out there? Or am I just doomed to wait until it fixes itself. Thanks for any help in advanced!!Banqual7 14h
15h Gadgetzan, where is the party? i play on ue server; first time i bought 50 packs of cards. I had tooooo many copy, i nerver saw this on the other extension. I had some card in 10 or 9 copy...... whith 2 card i had 10% Of my 50 pack ( and i don t speak about all this car in 4 or 5 copy)....... it s last time i put euro in this game. i thought buy 50 pack was the good way too have many card for discover a new extension but it wasn t. This extension is not a good party like you announce.grandmastaz0 15h
15h All of my month package golden cards are disappeared Have a nice day to everyone, today I faced with such problem as topic title is. When I run the game today I received as usual a few packs, then after opened it I had received a 1 rare card and 1 common , golden of course, after it I can't find it at my collection, they gone, pls fix it. By the way it is the first time with such problem, I am surprised much.Nero1 15h
16h Amazon Coins not enough to buy packs... Hello. I have been trying to purchase 40 Gadgetzan packs for $49.99 in the Hearthstone in-game shop using Amazon coins. When I try to purchase it, it shows that I have 5000 coins and that the pack is 4999 coins. However, it says that I need 49 more coins to purchase. I don't understand why I would need to buy more coins to purchase the packs if I already have enough coins. I have used this app before to purchase packs with Amazon coins and have never had issues. I even tried purchasing each of the other sets just to see if the problem was tied specifically to Gadgetzan packs. Unfortunately, the problem applied to the other sets as well. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android) and using the Hearthstone app downloaded through the Amazon Underground app store. My region is North America. I want to know if there is an explanation for this; it doesn't seem like it should be this way.HearthVader17 16h
16h Reporting offensive name There is no option at Battle.net to report an offensive naming tag in either Battle.net or Hearthstone, that I could find, and I did look. You guys need to seriously pick up your customer support. And yes, I could probably phone, but this being 'the future' we have something called the internet, and I'd like to just report the name and be don with it. Since Blizzard can't tell you what they're going to do with the player anyway, the phone call would be that much wasted air. I will not shame the player with the name here, I ask Blizzard to contact me directly so I may report it.OghmaEh17 16h
18h Lost all my cards on hearthstone. Hi, I haven't played hearthstone for a while but i had most cards on it unlocked. When i logged in today it was like i was opening my account for the 1st time. Can anyone help?pit2211 18h
18h Card Back Hi There , I am playing on Europe server. I have a question. I buyed "Pre-Ordered" 50 Pack + Card Back... Yesterday i opened 50 packs ( Not so good , but it is life) BUT, i didnt recieved promised card back. Whats Happend? Thanks for soon answerDelfin1 18h
21h Help Repeated attempts to complete the purchase so it when to problem processing my purchase. So do I have to wait or what?DJKhaled0 21h
21h only 1/50 legendary hey guys I play on Eu servers; i pre-purchased 50 packs of msg but i found only 1 legendary (at about my 40th pack) and some epic, and A LOT of duplicate cards. I know the ratio is about 1/20 legendary, so wtf just happened?GIORGIOMARIA2 21h
21h Disconnect arena loss Servers have a little wonky lately, but for the first time ever I actually lost a game in arena due to a disconnect. It was my first loss, but it definitely feels crappy to lose like that.DouchesWild0 21h
22h Disconnecting on Windows 7 Hi there, I can play the game, but I regularly have slowdown and usually 1-2 times per game I will disconnect and then reconnect. Slowdown happens, for example, after I play a card... The card will play and then I have to wait for several seconds before I can do anything else. The strange thing is that every single time I've run a traceroute it seems like no traffic should get through at all, but I definitely can play... just not very well. Here's the output from Looking Glass and if I can figure out how to upload my traceroute and pathping I will do that as well. I checked with a neighbor who has the same ISP, and he doesn't seem to have the same problems. Thank you so much for any help you can render! To Battle.net Authentication TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 209.6.89.212 (209.6.89.212), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.532 ms 0.565 ms 0.667 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.0.102 (37.244.0.102) 3.426 ms 3.441 ms 3.533 ms 4 * * * 5 37.244.1.34 (37.244.1.34) 56.374 ms 56.388 ms 56.391 ms 6 * * * 7 * bdle6.core2.chgo.il.rcn.net (207.172.15.215) 86.854 ms 86.868 ms 8 tge0-0-0-8.core2.sbo.ma.rcn.net (207.172.19.232) 77.218 ms 77.269 ms 77.302 ms 9 bdle12.aggr2.sbo.ma.rcn.net (207.172.15.152) 86.471 ms 86.177 ms 86.212 ms 10 port-chan11.smr-cbr1.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.net (146.115.22.192) 77.051 ms 76.997 ms 76.992 ms 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 02/12/2016 04:03:55 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.6 0.6 0.4 1.2 0.3 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.0.102 0.0% 10 2.8 3.3 2.7 6.0 1.0 4. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 5. 37.244.1.34 0.0% 10 55.2 55.4 55.1 57.0 0.6 6. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 7. bdle6.core2.chgo.il.rcn.net 0.0% 10 86.9 86.9 86.3 87.6 0.4 8. tge0-0-0-8.core2.sbo.ma.rcn.net 0.0% 10 77.2 77.2 77.1 77.4 0.1 9. bdle12.aggr2.sbo.ma.rcn.net 0.0% 10 86.4 86.5 86.2 87.4 0.3 10. port-chan11.smr-cbr1.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.net 0.0% 10 77.1 77.1 77.0 77.3 0.1 11. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 02/12/2016 04:03:54 UTC -------------------- To Hearthstone: TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 209.6.89.212 (209.6.89.212), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.519 ms 0.513 ms 0.612 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.0.102 (37.244.0.102) 3.146 ms 3.196 ms 3.247 ms 4 * * * 5 37.244.1.34 (37.244.1.34) 55.357 ms 55.369 ms 55.373 ms 6 * * * 7 bdle6.core2.chgo.il.rcn.net (207.172.15.215) 86.481 ms 86.284 ms 86.286 ms 8 tge0-0-0-8.core2.sbo.ma.rcn.net (207.172.19.232) 77.295 ms 77.176 ms 77.204 ms 9 bdle12.aggr2.sbo.ma.rcn.net (207.172.15.152) 86.380 ms 86.335 ms 86.239 ms 10 port-chan11.smr-cbr1.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.net (146.115.22.192) 77.055 ms 77.053 ms 77.200 ms 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 02/12/2016 04:04:34 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.6 0.5 0.4 0.9 0.2 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.0.102 0.0% 10 2.7 3.4 2.6 6.1 1.0 4. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 5. 37.244.1.34 0.0% 10 55.3 56.2 55.1 59.1 1.2 6. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 7. bdle6.core2.chgo.il.rcn.net 0.0% 10 87.2 86.9 86.4 89.7 1.0 8. tge0-0-0-8.core2.sbo.ma.rcn.net 0.0% 10 77.4 77.3 77.2 77.4 0.1 9. bdle12.aggr2.sbo.ma.rcn.net 0.0% 10 86.4 86.5 86.3 86.8 0.2 10. port-chan11.smr-cbr1.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.net 0.0% 10 77.0 77.6 77.0 78.6 0.5 11. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 02/12/2016 04:04:34 UTC --------------------KaemonAwa2 22h
22h Unable to move to SD Card after latest expansion/update Hello. I was unable to update the game with the "mean streets" expansion so I deleted the app from my phone, and re-installed it. However I am no longer able to move to my SD Card as it returns an error "Cannot move App". I have tried several methods and even did a factory reset on my phone. i also wiped the SD card so there is plenty of space.. Any ideas? Phone is a Kyocera Hydro Reach running Android 5.1.1Criznit0 22h
23h my free packs for the drop rate issue disappear i knew about the free packs so i logged in and saw about 6 packs refunded or so. but when i go to the open packs tab there was nothing. is there a time they will be distributed or i just got unlucky with a bug. please help mejakobridge0 23h
23h Challenge a Friend! quest bugged I just challenged a friend to complete this quest. We completed our match, I tried restarting the client, but nothing happened and I still have the quest sitting in my log.Stauffe0 23h
23h Unexpected error has occurred when trying to start today I can't start the game at all. I click hearthstone and it says an "unexpected error has occurred" then battlenet will close. this happening to anybody else?Sobertoaster13 23h
21h Mean streets "Join the ..." quests are bugged. Ive completed the intro quests Join the Goons and Join the Lotus (?) quests. Each promised to award 3 packs of cards but only awarded 2.Titus1 21h
1d Complain about policy re. wrong purchase Today I bought 40 packs (with 4000 gold) and I made the mistake of buying 40 TGT packs as opposed to 40 packs of the new expansion. I know it was a stupid mistake, but after I realized the mistake I contacted Blizzard explaining the mistake (literally 5 minutes after it happened) and asking to changed those unopened packs for packs of the new expansion. They told me that it was not possible for no apparent good reason. I would like somebody from Blizzard to explain to me the rational behind this policy. You can see in the system that I just bought the 40 packs and that I called 5 minutes later reporting the mistake. I am not going to open these packs until I hear from Blizzard explain why this is so hard to do or against some internal policy. I have spent tons of money on this game (on my NA account) but the EU account (where I made the mistake) is F2P. This is not what I would call good customer service and got no explanation from the person trying to help. I hope some developer gets back to me on this...someday...MannySkull1 1d
1d Keyboard stops working completely after an hour and a half I cannot prove Hearthstone is the cause, but I haven't had any issues before I started playing. My keyboard is fine until after an hour and a half after Hearthstone is started, even if it is no longer running. It doesn't work again until a hard restart, trying to shut it down normally with my mouse gives me a permanent black screen, and the restart option gives me a spooky boot error. My keyboard works indefinitely otherwise after the hard restart. (First time posting, no idea what other information to post. Lenovo y700, Windows 10 OS, all drivers and software are up to date.)ArcticFury5 1d
1d Hearthstone white screen then failed to connect. Hearthstone dosen't start, just a white screen and then a text that says that there is a problem with connecting to the server. I have been reading other post from people with the same problem, and tried the solutions there. For example, disable xbox dvr, delete blizzard folder in %localappdata%, update drivers, reset ingame settings from battle.net, disable my firewall, added an exception for hearthstone in windows defender. Here is ny DxDiag. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 11/6/2016, 20:50:28 Machine name: DESKTOP-9CBDHGA Machine Id: {046FA6FC-2FD7-4BE9-A90A-089A92CD91D5} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161014-1755) Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: 0802 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16306MB RAM Page File: 4919MB used, 13817MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_32811462&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 14253 MB Dedicated Memory: 6100 MB Shared Memory: 8152 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz) Monitor Name: Dell U2412M(DisplayPort) Monitor Model: DELL U2412M Monitor Id: DELA07B Native Mode: 1920 x 1200(p) (59.950Hz) Output Type: Displayport External Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7570 (English) Driver Version: 21.21.13.7570 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2016-10-25 02:00:00, 17577728 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5F43-11CF-406A-8C121BC2D835} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C03 SubSys ID: 0x32811462 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem33.inf:0f066de38c1ebff8:Section090:21.21.13.7570:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c03 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_32811462&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 14253 MB Dedicated Memory: 6100 MB Shared Memory: 8152 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz) Monitor Name: Dell U2412M(Digital) Monitor Model: DELL U2412M Monitor Id: DELA07A Native Mode: 1920 x 1200(p) (59.950Hz) Output Type: DVI Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7570 (English) Driver Version: 21.21.13.7570 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2016-10-25 02:00:00, 17577728 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5F43-11CF-406A-8C121BC2D835} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C03 SubSys ID: 0x32811462 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem33.inf:0f066de38c1ebff8:Section090:21.21.13.7570:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c03 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Sound Blaster Audigy Fx) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_11020041&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.14393.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2013-12-09 00:00:00, 410624 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: CREATIVE HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_104386AE&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7576 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2015-08-04 00:00:00, 4584688 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_104386AE&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7576 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2015-08-04 00:00:00, 4584688 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Sound Blaster Audigy Fx) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.14393.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 410624 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Microphone (USB Microphone) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.14393.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 132096 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: HD 720P Webcam Location: n/a SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_0c45&pid_6341&mi_00#6&3a5aa7f2&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global Manufacturer: Microsoft HardwareID: USB\VID_0C45&PID_6341&REV_0000&MI_00,USB\VID_0C45&PID_6341&MI_00 DriverDesc: USB Video Device DriverProvider: Microsoft DriverVersion: 10.0.14393.82 DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 2006-06-21 00:00:00 Service: usbvideo Class: Image DevNodeStatus: 180600A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_REMOVABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {D24525AC-9700-11E6-BB79-806E6F6E6963} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: HD 720P Webcam Parent: USB\VID_0C45&PID_6341\5&521a615&0&5 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: Imaging ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB-HID Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB-HID Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB-HID Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (xHCI) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0xA12F | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 535904 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 169312 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 05:55:50, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 05:55:50, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 39424 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 169312 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 05:55:50, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 39424 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 05:55:50, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x0159 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 39424 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/21/2016 08:00:25, 39424 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 32256 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #9 - A118 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A118&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/15/2016 06:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 - A110 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A110&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/15/2016 06:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0000.1176 (English), 12/24/2015 17:26:14, 185384 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/15/2016 06:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A170&SUBSYS_86AE1043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 83456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 366592 bytes Name: ASMedia USB3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1242&SUBSYS_86751043&REV_00\4&27259A83&0&00E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asmtxhci.sys, 1.16.0026.0001 (Swedish), 6/5/2015 13:13:28, 442104 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller - A145 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A145&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:53, 18784 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Root Port #19 - A169 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A169&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&DA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/15/2016 06:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: SB Recon3D PCIe Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0012&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_01\4&1649F021&0&00DA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cthdb.sys, 6.00.0101.0062 (English), 6/19/2015 08:47:12, 37160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 83456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 366592 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset SMBus - A123 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FC Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15B8&SUBSYS_86721043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FE Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1d65x64.sys, 12.13.0017.0007 (Swedish), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 559080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1d65x64.din, 4/7/2016 01:36:28, 3130 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicCo4.dll, 4.02.0003.0000 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 151872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicInstD.dll, 9.12.0013.0000 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 118264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1dmsg.dll, 10.00.0417.0000 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 102952 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 381792 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F1&SUBSYS_32811462&REV_A1\4&2D78AB8F&0&0108 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 83456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 366592 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_191F&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Root Port #17 - A167 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A167&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/15/2016 06:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset PMC - A121 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_32811462&REV_A1\4&2D78AB8F&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 456640 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 1355560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0005.0000 (Swedish), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 4100216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0005.0000 (Swedish), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 97041296 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 20536 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 187168 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 115240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 18880 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 217776 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 135632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 8/26/2016 01:27:49, 26629 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (Swedish), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 849976 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 412728 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 76852 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 449984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 821696 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 201664 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 215608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/27/2016 00:16:48, 14159928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 17577728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvinitx.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 172920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvoglshim64.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 153184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvumdshimx.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 572584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2umx.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 24365624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 1037248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 943552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 438208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv-vk64.json, 10/22/2016 09:25:29, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 384448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 802768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 801560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 394704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 3927288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 40123840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 10332664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 2940352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 683640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 42296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 617696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 34711096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 10782952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 10912232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvd3dum.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 14516216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvinit.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 150784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvoglshim32.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 131720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvumdshim.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 470584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvwgf2um.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 20718400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 975296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 897080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 390200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 10/22/2016 09:25:29, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 348728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 644112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 642392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 327224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 3468736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 35224632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 8723968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 2574784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 572888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 28202040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 9120512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 8913512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0026.0000 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 673400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6437570.dll, 2.00.0046.0004 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 1953336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6437570.dll, 2.00.0022.0002 (English), 10/25/2016 23:40:31, 1586744 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A102&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 14.05.0000.1081 (English), 6/22/2015 05:42:30, 1455552 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.14393.0187 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.14393.0206 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.14393.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.14393.0187 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Sound Blaster Audigy Fx),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microphone (USB Microphone),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 HD 720P Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 USB Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Sound Blaster Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Sound Blaster Speakers,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Video Capture Sources: HD 720P Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Sound Blaster Audigy Fx),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: Speakers (Sound Blaster Audigy Fx),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0187 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0187 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7570 AMDh264Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 15.30.1025.1001 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0187 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT {00001600-0000-0100-0800-000aa00389b71}, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 129247044100, type 5 Event Name: AppHangXProcB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15181 P3: 579375ff P4: ee07 P5: 67246144 P6: svchost.exe P7: 0.0.0.0 P8: P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: AppHangXProcB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15181 P3: 579375ff P4: ee07 P5: 67246144 P6: svchost.exe P7: 0.0.0.0 P8: P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 573050836, type 5 Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft Corporation.HomegroupDiagnostic.1.2 P2: Default P3: 1.0.0.0 P4: Default P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft Corporation.HomegroupDiagnostic.1.2 P2: Default P3: 1.0.0.0 P4: Default P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 129164739435, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: LolClient.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 10.0.14393.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 108457655953, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ATKEX_cmd.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 00000000 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.14393.321 P6: 57f4c291 P7: 0eedfade P8: 000da6f2 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 108457655953, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ATKEX_cmd.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 00000000 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.14393.321 P6: 57f4c291 P7: 0eedfade P8: 000da6f2 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 108457655953, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ATKEX_cmd.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 00000000 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.14393.321 P6: 57f4c291 P7: 0eedfade P8: 000da6f2 P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 108457655953, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ATKEX_cmd.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 00000000 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.14393.321 P6: 57f4c291 P7: 0eedfade P8: 000da6f2 P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 129257863071, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: chrome.exe P2: 54.0.2840.87 P3: 10.0.14393.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10:Saprofyt8 1d
1d Authorization screen won't go away This is the second time this has happened to me, I try to buy an arena game and an authorization window pops up but won't get off. Now I can't buy anything, or even play arena at all. I think it might just be a bug because I clicked something to fast, but if you could fix it I'd be really thankful! Ign: SimonTheEpic#1465SimonTheEpic0 1d
1d Oops! The game crashed. I get this error every time I try to launch the game. I tried restarting my computer, reinstalling Battle.net and Hearthstone. All drivers seem to be up to date. I can't even ask support because I get this: SOMETHING WENT WRONG ON OUR END An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.balash1 1d
1d HS stop working I can get onto my battle.net client fine, but when I click Play for Hearthstone, as I do every day, I've suddenly started getting this error message, with the subtext "The program stop working" accompanied by a white screen where Hearthstone would normally be (windowed mode). I've tried reinstalling Hearthstone on battle.net and that hasn't worked, and I've even tried reinstalling the whole battle.net client. I refresh my vga driver too. Dxdiag file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzp8BIqzCf3xWjlPUVowbEtPbVkmyloo1 1d
1d Welcome Bundle - Missing Legendary I bought the Welcome Bundle yesterday and the client crashed (android). When I logged back in I had the packs so I thought "maybe I just have to open them" so I did. I suspect I must have disenchanted the duplicate in the madness that was gadgetzan pack opening and not realized that I received it. Is this something you can find out for me?Crimson1501 1d
1d Hearthstone crashing on launch Hello, I've been having problems with HS crashing when I launch the game. Sometimes the game will load, while [most of the] time the game will not respond. I would have to click the "X" to end process (windowed mode) and try again until the game finally decides to work. The problem occurs in both windowed and fullscreen. I've checked the stickies regarding any conflicting programs/AV, but I was unable to find anything that I recognized on my PC. Please help. I want to play HS more since the expansion launched, but it is such a chore to try to get the client to load. Sometimes it would run the first time I try, sometimes it takes 5-6 tries before it loads. I've tried setting the compatibility mode to Windows 8 (I'm on Windows 10), but it hasn't fixed anything. Maybe Windows 7 compatibility would make a difference? Please advise. My DxDiag is posted below. Telos ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 12/2/2016, 12:50:35 Machine name: TELOS-PC Machine Id: {D418CA44-ED94-4059-8AF9-0F8672E70F11} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161102-0100) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: 2202 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16310MB RAM Page File: 2843MB used, 15899MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1080 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B80&SUBSYS_62863842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 16299 MB Dedicated Memory: 8144 MB Shared Memory: 8155 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: VG248 Monitor Id: ACI24A4 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: Displayport External Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvwgf2umx.dll Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7609 (English) Driver Version: 21.21.13.7609 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 11/23/2016 4:00:00 PM, 17590064 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C0-11CF-4B46-8B421BC2D835} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1B80 SubSys ID: 0x62863842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem4.inf:0f066de361856a84:Section084:21.21.13.7609:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b80 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: VG248-8 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_38426286&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0034.0017 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 9/29/2016 12:00:00 AM, 212936 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438691&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7836 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 5/31/2016 12:00:00 AM, 5111040 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438691&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7836 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 5/31/2016 12:00:00 AM, 5111040 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Yeti Stereo Microphone) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: USB\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&REV_0100&MI_00 Manufacturer ID: 65535 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.14393.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/15/2016 12:00:00 AM, 132096 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Yeti Stereo Microphone) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.14393.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 132096 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse G502 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Yeti Stereo Microphone Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xB58E, 0x9E84 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Yeti Stereo Microphone Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xB58E, 0x9E84 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (xHCI) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0xA12F | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/16/2016 03:41:55, 535904 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | Location: Port_#0008.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:55, 169312 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.008.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/22/2016 20:07:23, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/14/2016 19:55:50, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/22/2016 20:07:23, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 59232 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.008.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/22/2016 20:07:23, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/14/2016 19:55:50, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/22/2016 20:07:23, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC332 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2016 08:43:23, 39424 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 62304 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 114176 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 62304 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2016 08:43:23, 39424 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 62304 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 32256 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 59232 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 341.9 GB Total Space: 487.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: NVMe Samsung SSD 950 Drive: D: Free Space: 3228.7 GB Total Space: 5723.0 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD6001FZWX-00A2VA0 -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&7B0F181&0&0000E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_858D1043&REV_02\4&54E61A0&0&00E6 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.14393.0206 (English), 9/15/2016 09:15:56, 130912 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_118F1B21&REV_00\4&3B8F663&0&00E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #9 - A118 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A118&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 - A110 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A110&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0005.1189 (English), 4/4/2016 08:06:10, 195152 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller - A145 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A145&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:53, 18784 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #7 - A116 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A116&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E6 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B80&SUBSYS_62863842&REV_A1\4&2D78AB8F&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 456640 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 1359236 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0005.0000 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 4098264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0005.0000 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 97040344 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 20536 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 187352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 115240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 20536 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 217592 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 135816 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 26629 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 848320 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 412728 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 77216 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 452152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 828864 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 201664 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 213952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/25/2016 11:15:00, 14182960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 17590064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvinitx.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 172920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvoglshim64.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 153368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvumdshimx.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 572584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvwgf2umx.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 24390392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 1037248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 945208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 439864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv-vk64.json, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 386104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 802584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 801560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 394704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 3934320 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 40123840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 10354800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 2953152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 683640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 42296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 617696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 34711096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 10804064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 10912744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvd3dum.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 14528928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvinit.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 150784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvoglshim32.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 131720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvumdshim.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 470400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvwgf2um.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 20741584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 975296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 895424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 388544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 347072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 643928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 642576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 327224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 3474064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 35224632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 8762072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 2586048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 572888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 28202040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 9158616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 8913512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0026.0000 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 673400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6437609.dll, 2.00.0046.0004 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 1951680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6437609.dll, 2.00.0022.0002 (English), 11/24/2016 12:53:55, 1586744 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15B6&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\6&3A10BC5&0&001000E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:55, 381792 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_118F1B21&REV_00\5&36F582FA&0&3800E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SMBus - A123 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FC Driver: n/a Name: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_003E&SUBSYS_86E01043&REV_32\6&2C746427&0&001800E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Qcamain10x64.sys, 4.00.0002.0217 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 2336768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\qca61x4_2_2.bin, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 1085040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Data61x4_2_2.msc, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 98530 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\eeprom_ar6320_3p0_NFA364xp.bin, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 8124 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\eeprom_ar6320_3p0_NFA364xp_power1213.bin, 7/16/2016 03:41:54, 8124 bytes Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15B8&SUBSYS_86721043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FE Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1d65x64.sys, 12.13.0017.0007 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 559080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1d65x64.din, 4/7/2016 01:36:28, 3130 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicCo4.dll, 4.02.0003.0000 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 151872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicInstD.dll, 9.12.0013.0000 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 118264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1dmsg.dll, 10.00.0417.0000 (English), 4/19/2016 22:18:40, 102952 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:55, 381792 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_118F1B21&REV_00\5&36F582FA&0&2800E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_118F1B21&REV_00\5&36F582FA&0&1800E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 191F Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_191F&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #5 - A114 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A114&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Root Port #17 - A167 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A167&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_118F1B21&REV_00\5&36F582FA&0&0800E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PMC - A121 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\4&1D02AF65&0&00E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #8 - A117 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A117&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: Standard NVM Express Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_144D&DEV_A802&SUBSYS_A801144D&REV_01\4&25902F46&0&00E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\stornvme.sys, 10.00.14393.0206 (English), 9/15/2016 09:29:03, 81760 bytes Name: ASMedia USB3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85FD1043&REV_00\4&1020E6D3&0&00E7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asmtxhci.sys, 1.16.0035.0001 (English), 4/14/2016 13:44:18, 453880 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&7B0F181&0&2000E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&7B0F181&0&0800E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F0&SUBSYS_62863842&REV_A1\4&2D78AB8F&0&0108 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 83456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 366592 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #3 - A112 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A112&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&7B0F181&0&1000E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0351 (English), 10/14/2016 20:29:56, 335712 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A170&SUBSYS_86911043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 83456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 03:41:52, 366592 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A102&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 14.06.0000.1029 (English), 7/29/2015 18:44:00, 1462720 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 LAV Splitter,0x00800004,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.65.0000.0005 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.14393.0187 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,VSFilter.dll,3.00.0000.0322 DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,VSFilter.dll,3.00.0000.0322 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 LAV Splitter Source,0x00800004,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.65.0000.0005 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.14393.0206 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.14393.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.65.0000.0005 LAV Video Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.65.0000.0005 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.14393.0187 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Yeti Stereo Microphone),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Yeti Stereo Microphone,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 ,0x00000000,0,0,, Yeti Stereo Microphone,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Renderers: VG248-8 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: VG248-8 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DirectSound: Speakers (Yeti Stereo Microphone),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Speakers (Yeti Stereo Microphone),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0187 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0187 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7609 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0447 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0447 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0447 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0447 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0447 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0447 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0187 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT {00001600-0000-0100-0800-000aa00389b71}, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 129293637287, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 73e2 P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 129293668133, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 8914 P5: 134217729 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 129293644057, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 8a9b P5: 134217729 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 129293621842, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 81dc P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 129293619930, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: be9a P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 129293625764, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 24ce P5: 134217729 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 129293621524, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 65b5 P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 129293841764, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: e378 P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 129293624350, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.15590 P3: 579375ff P4: 0710 P5: 134217729 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverNotFound Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_38426286&REV_1001 P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Telos2 1d