Basic cards dissapearing.

Bug Report
Hi, sorry for the bad english.
I've been playing with the Warrior, just in practice, but whenvever I earn 2 basic cards, then edit my deck, but after that, I can't pick it (there is just a big red cross over the deck).
The worst part is, that when I try to edit the deck, I notice that the cards I earned, are actually in my deck, but not in my collection, and when I remove them from my deck.... THEY ARE ALL GONE.

Am I the only one with this issue?
No there are many threads with people not being able to unlock or see their basic cards. I'm a lvl 5 hunter and can't access any of my unlocked cards :/
Hope we can recover them, it's really annoying, thanks for the reply dude.
Yeah I'm losing my cards too.
Bump - same issue here. I can confirm this is the case with Rogue and Hunter, and am now hesitant to play.

I leveled up 3 characters 2 days ago so this must be a recent issue...

Very unfortunate for those of us who are trying to get our collections started so we can play ranked!
Bump. Having the same problem. Lost the Assassin's Blade cards from my collection after a disconnection in the middle of a practice match.
Same here, only it happened with cards from a card pack. Got a Savannah Highmane, built a Hunter dec. I wanted to start a game, got disconnected, now the deck is exed out and the Savannah Highmane is gone from my collection (my gorehowl and presumably also the comon cards from that pack are gone too).
I'm having the problem with basic cards disappearing too, Lost 2 x 2 shaman cards, same problem lvl up and get the cards then edit my deck and get an error screen and disconnected, come back and can't use the deck, the cards are there but not in main card book, not leveling any new characters just incase
cards were from level 6 and 8 of Thrall
I also got the same issue leveling my priest deck. Got the cards for level 8, got an error, the deck is crossed out and the level 8 cards are missing from my collection.
01/17/2014 03:16 AMPosted by Garrett
I also got the same issue leveling my priest deck. Got the cards for level 8, got an error, the deck is crossed out and the level 8 cards are missing from my collection.

This is the exact issue I'm having but with Warlock. Level 10 but stuck at 18/20 basic cards. Checked and I don't have Sacrificial Pact from level 8.

**Restarting the game seems to have fixed it and restored my cards.
Same. I logged in a few hours only to notice a big red X on my Shaman Deck and could not use it to play against anyone or even against the AI. My Shaman is level 10, yet it tells me that i only have 18/20 Basic cards.

I remade the deck and I can now play using the shaman (it tells me i am above level 10 still), but i cannot access the remaining two basic cards.

Hope this gets sorted...
I've had the same thing happen in my paladin and shaman decks, bloodlust is still in my shaman deck but does not show up in my collection and does not let me play my custom deck, which is weird. It seems that these problems only started when they did the update at 10am pst on the 16th of January, all other decks that I have leveled up before that have been fine.
Same issue is happening to me, with the Warrior. I unlocked Whirlwind, added them to my deck, got disconnected, and now they are no longer unlocked. I changed my deck back and continued playing thinking that the next unlock would fix it, but it didn't. In fact, now Shield Block is also locked after I restarted the game thinking that might fix it.
I lost the level 2 priest cards just commenting in hopes i get my cards
This is happening to every class for me, started last night after patch. Logged on today and still the same.
This happened to me yesterday as well. Didn't get my basic cards back all day yesterday. When I logged in today the good news is the basic cards I earned yesterday that disappeared were back. But then the same problem happened today with the rogue and even though I shut down the program and then logged back in they have not reappeared yet.
That happened to me too when I tried to level my warrior. Game dc-ed and there goes my Shield Block. Tried the same thing with Warlock this time round and corruption was gone. Please advice us on this issue as I am quite hesitant to continue playing as I'm worried that more cards will be lost. Thanks! :D
01/17/2014 02:35 AMPosted by Tarcitaxx
Same here, only it happened with cards from a card pack. Got a Savannah Highmane, built a Hunter dec. I wanted to start a game, got disconnected, now the deck is exed out and the Savannah Highmane is gone from my collection (my gorehowl and presumably also the comon cards from that pack are gone too).

Woah, this is not good. Sorry to hear that. It's one thing to affect basics, since I assume that can be easily fixed since it's not like the hero level has changed... if we get our heroes to level 10 I'm sure Blizz can just award the cards again. But super sketchy if card pack cards are affected...
Just checked known issues and it seems that they are aware of this problem but are prioritizing the issues with cards unintentionally swapping out first. There's just a delay and the cards should come back in a few hours or so (I think some of mine have).
When I was playing Paladin I leveled him up a few levels, getting to have 18/20 basic cards. When I went to start up another practice game Hearthstone crashed, when I loaded up the game again it had a cross through my custom Paladin deck and only saying I have 14/20 cards, I leveled to lv 10 and tried to fix the problem but the game crashed again and put me back down to 14/20 and I am still lv 10. Please help blizzard this is very frustrating.