Stuck at Hearthstone screen

Mac Technical Support
When I am trying to load the game I get stuck at the first screen when it says "Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta". It keeps not responding. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: working now. Not sure why it is working. I didn't do anything. This was happening for about an hour. If this is happening to you just wait it out I guess.
Still having the same issue.
I am having the same issue here. Pressing play from the Battle.net launcher, the Hearthstone loading screen appears for a while, then becomes unresponsive 'beachballing'.

I've tried logging out/in, uninstalling/reinstalling Hearthstone, Battle.net launcher. Repairing disk permissions, running scan & repair. none of this has had any effect.

Any advice would be appreciated. I am unable to play. I was able to play earlier today and have been playing happily since early closed beta.
Having the same Issue. Tried leaving it for a while as I thought it might be an update to content prior to the maintenance tomorrow but no change.

For the timing, Stalls on the second pulse of light from the blue Hearthstone symbol on the door, not that it has much to do with anything I suppose!
adding my ConnectLog.txt:

process attached
Thu Jan 30 21:11:16 2014 [MAIN] client.config says aurora.version.source='product'
Thu Jan 30 21:11:16 2014 [LOCS] 11010=ERROR_LOCAL_STORAGE_DATABASE_NEEDS_REBUILD <------------------------------------- error
Thu Jan 30 21:11:17 2014 [AURA] Marshal Error feature=7 event=31 code=3003 name=ERROR_RPC_PEER_UNKNOWN
Thu Jan 30 21:11:17 2014 [GAME] Tried to send a Util packet before login was complete, ignoring
Experiencing the exact same symptoms as Seffyroff with an identical ConnectLog.txt:

process attached
Fri Jan 31 15:23:00 2014 [MAIN] client.config says aurora.version.source='product'
Fri Jan 31 15:23:00 2014 [LOCS] 11010=ERROR_LOCAL_STORAGE_DATABASE_NEEDS_REBUILD <------------------------------------- error
Fri Jan 31 15:23:02 2014 [AURA] Marshal Error feature=7 event=31 code=3003 name=ERROR_RPC_PEER_UNKNOWN
Fri Jan 31 15:23:02 2014 [GAME] Tried to send a Util packet before login was complete, ignoring
same here
Right. I've got HS running again.

Did the following - verified disk and repaired permissions in Disk Utility and then ran Scan and Repair. You can find it on the Battle.net App under Hearthstone > Options > Scan and Repair.

Here's a screenshot of where to find the option: http://cl.ly/image/1e2R212o0A23

Hope this works for you as well!
01/31/2014 01:47 AMPosted by Shige
Right. I've got HS running again.

Did the following - verified disk and repaired permissions in Disk Utility and then ran Scan and Repair. You can find it on the Battle.net App under Hearthstone > Options > Scan and Repair.

Here's a screenshot of where to find the option: http://cl.ly/image/1e2R212o0A23

Hope this works for you as well!

None of that worked for me when I tried it last night. This morning HS is miraculously working again with no further manual intervention. I suspect this was quietly fixed server-side.
Im haveing the same problem.