END TURN BUTTON

Bug Report
sometimes the end turn button bugs and you can't almost clicking dunno if it's only mac or not or if someone else reported this

it kinda goes " into " the field and gets all messed up ..happened quite a few times now
I just hit this bug too (PC, Win7). Took a couple of screenshots if anyone wants them. The End Turn button was unresponsive for about a turn and a half, and graphically glitched.

Not sure if it is related to the issue where if you click the button to end turn as it is switching to your turn it gets messed up.
If you are on a Mac you should probably check the Mac forums.

If your mouse pointer isn't 'where it should be' try clicking options on the battle.net desktop app, then game settings, then reset the game settings for Hearthstone.

I believe this is a known issue if you are playing on a second monitor.
Hey guys,

Does this happen when you hit the end turn button close to the rope timer burning out, if you quickly hit the end turn button after taking an action or something else? Just looking for when you are seeing this take place. Thanks!!!

- Rolkyr
I experience this from time to time, but relatively infrequently. I see it whether the rope is there or not, and quick actions don't seem to matter either. I've seen this on both my PC (Win 8.1) and my iPad.
Hi everyone!

I am able to recreate this on the PC client version usually on the first turn.

What essentially needs to be done is before the game hands the turn over to you, you're already clicking the End Turn button as if in a hurry to pass your turn. This is generally because you already know you're not playing anything on turn 1.

What will usually end up happening is that the button will remain yellow without flipping over when you pass the turn back over to your opponent. What actually happens is that the turn did indeed pass over to your opponent but the End Turn button remains yellow for the duration of the opponents' next turn. The graphical glitch will resolve itself on the next turn cycle.

Never once did it actually glitch the game out where you're actually unable to pass the turn and the burn-rope comes. In all re-created instances the turn did indeed pass regardless of the button's graphical glitch.

I hope this helps.
I experience a end turn button thats slightly akimbo when I click end turn quickly after playing a card. The button stays green, but tilts and shifts slightly to the right. Clicking on the exposed sliver of space where the green button used to be (to the left of the buttons shifted position) is the only way to advance to the next players turn without waiting. Usually the button will work as normal next turn though.

Playing on a mac running os10.9.3 if that matters.
07/10/2014 12:15 PMPosted by Jon
Hi everyone!

I am able to recreate this on the PC client version usually on the first turn.

What essentially needs to be done is before the game hands the turn over to you, you're already clicking the End Turn button as if in a hurry to pass your turn. This is generally because you already know you're not playing anything on turn 1.

What will usually end up happening is that the button will remain yellow without flipping over when you pass the turn back over to your opponent. What actually happens is that the turn did indeed pass over to your opponent but the End Turn button remains yellow for the duration of the opponents' next turn. The graphical glitch will resolve itself on the next turn cycle.

Never once did it actually glitch the game out where you're actually unable to pass the turn and the burn-rope comes. In all re-created instances the turn did indeed pass regardless of the button's graphical glitch.

I hope this helps.

yeah it automaticly resolves it self but it happens/ed alot...not latlely i belive

and yes i think it ws or is mostly after u press it
07/10/2014 10:38 AMPosted by Rolkyr
Hey guys,

Does this happen when you hit the end turn button close to the rope timer burning out, if you quickly hit the end turn button after taking an action or something else? Just looking for when you are seeing this take place. Thanks!!!

- Rolkyr

not sure when it happens but it happened a lot at least to me
07/10/2014 08:36 AMPosted by RemyDee
I just hit this bug too (PC, Win7). Took a couple of screenshots if anyone wants them. The End Turn button was unresponsive for about a turn and a half, and graphically glitched.

Not sure if it is related to the issue where if you click the button to end turn as it is switching to your turn it gets messed up.

yep you described it technically correctly it's a glitch on the button yep but you can press it it just bugs somehow
This happens quite often for me too.

The button gets stuck at odd angles (like the rotate animation got stopped before it had a chance to complete) and sometimes this actually makes the button difficult to press.
Happened to me too, OS X Mavericks. I was playing hard when the rope hit the button. Then the button was yellow till the next enemy turn, and then it was stuck in such awkward position (screenshot).

http://habrastorage.org/files/20d/99d/547/20d99d547a4d46729fa1ed6cafb7fda1.png
Windows 8.1 here. Here's a screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2c-zc8u8MBQWUNZdzE2TEZtYmc/view?usp=sharing
07/07/2014 08:49 AMPosted by SaturaOMNI
sometimes the end turn button bugs and you can't almost clicking dunno if it's only mac or not or if someone else reported this

it kinda goes " into " the field and gets all messed up ..happened quite a few times now

I've just had the same thing happen to me on android 5.0
I have the same problem. Button is stuck and have to wait for timer to go off every time ... really annoying

[img]http://shrani.si/f/G/4/4hwrlk0u/hearthstone-screenshot-0.png[/img]