Purchase Issues with Plague Quarter

Technical Support
Prev 1 179 180 181 279 Next
ORDER: N/A (Doesn't even show up in order history)
DATE: 30/07/2014
Payment Method: Apple Store (iPad Air)

I bought the full package with all of the quarters and the money has already been charged, and it doesn't even show up in my order history...
Anyone know what the latest news is on this issue?
I'm having an issue buying the new wing. It just says that it's pending when I try to buy it.

I bought it with gold, but it seems as if the gold was refunded. It says on my Order History that it's still pending?

I've been waiting a full 36 hours for it to resolve itself, but it looks like I need some help. I seriously hope every wing isn't this bad at opening.
07/31/2014 03:06 PMPosted by TheDoctor
I demand compensation for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do other players gain a massive advantage over the rest of us by being able to play with the new cards for all this time.

We should either get to access the new wing free when this is fixed or be given advanced access to the next wing prior to its release date.

+1
I thought there will be a fix but still the 2nd wing is still locked. Please fixed ASAP!
19 hours since last update...I'll put my money on the plague quarter maybe releasing next Tuesday.
Yea, my account has been stuck on "Waiting for Authorization" for two-ish days now. Used gold to try and purchase the wing, now it's stuck until it times out for inactivity.

Funny how on my other account that I used money to obtain the wing it works just fine...
Fix in 3-5 days? I hope not
https://i.imgur.com/6zoZppe.png
There are two outcomes right now. Either they are close to a fix and are waiting to verify success to then make an announcement or it's a bad problem and their nowhere near a fix. Could be up to another 48 hours or more. You have a cross platform game, Different payment methods via iPad & different regions and orders stuck in limbo processing/not processing. The next wing might be out by the time this is fixed.
Plague Quarter (Digital Purchase) 1 700 Hearthstone Gold
Order Status:
Queued

Simples as that....
http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2ca5dx/i_just_got_a_reply_from_customer_support/

http://i.imgur.com/6zoZppe.png

"Thanks for contacting us to let us know about your issues with second wing of hearthstone expansion. We have experienced temporary problems but our developers are currently investigating the issue and it should be fixed in next 3-5 days.

Unfortunately we are unable manually unlock this wing or to reverse any payment..."

^^ Not me. Someone posted on hearthstone reddit.
Just tried submitting a ticket to cancel my pending order. I'm sure this won't get me anywhere, but it's all I can try at this point...
Order #172139436 still queud since yesterday+ and "waiting for Authorization" preventing arena play. Pretty annoying.

No refound still...what happened to the 10min refund? Wouldn't care if the wing would open...
I dont even remember on WoW and/or Diablo a problem that need more than 48 hours to fix.
Our development team continues to work on the known issues for Hearthstone. These are the latest updates:

• Players who have completed double purchases – We are currently investigating incidents where players were erroneously charged more than once to unlock the new Plague Wing, or were unable to purchase the wing using gold. While this issue no longer seems to be occurring for new purchasers, if your account was previously charged more than once for any purchases, we currently investigating and working to provide reimbursements as appropriate.
  • Waiting for Authorization – We are actively working on a resolution for this issue. We don’t currently have an ETA available, but we’ll provide further updates as soon as they are available.
  • Purchases complete but wing not unlocked – We are identifying all of the affected accounts and will be working to unlock the Plague Wing for those affected as soon as possible. No ETA is currently available regarding when this process will be complete.

Thank you for your continued patience! Our teams have been working around the clock to address these issues, and we will continue to provide updates as soon as they are available.
07/31/2014 03:10 PMPosted by MAXBK
@BlizzardCS 37 min
Yep, we're aware. Unfortunately, we don't have an update to the issue.

A truly epic failure.
yeah youre working round the clock but still no progress.. what the heck..
"We're aware of the issue, but have no idea when it will be fixed or even how to fix it."

Much confidence inspiring.
07/31/2014 03:25 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
Our development team continues to work on the known issues for Hearthstone. These are the latest updates:

• Players who have completed double purchases – We are currently investigating incidents where players were erroneously charged more than once to unlock the new Plague Wing, or were unable to purchase the wing using gold. While this issue no longer seems to be occurring for new purchasers, if your account was previously charged more than once for any purchases, we currently investigating and working to provide reimbursements as appropriate.
  • Waiting for Authorization – We are actively working on a resolution for this issue. We don’t currently have an ETA available, but we’ll provide further updates as soon as they are available.
  • Purchases complete but wing not unlocked – We are identifying all of the affected accounts and will be working to unlock the Plague Wing for those affected as soon as possible. No ETA is currently available regarding when this process will be complete.

Thank you for your continued patience! Our teams have been working around the clock to address these issues, and we will continue to provide updates as soon as they are available.

Does that mean it's not safe to purchase all 4 wings right now?
Purchases complete but wing not unlocked – We are identifying all of the affected accounts and will be working to unlock the Plague Wing for those affected as soon as possible. No ETA is currently available regarding when this process will be complete.

This is my case. Thanks for the updates.

Waiting for Authorization – We are actively working on a resolution for this issue. We don’t currently have an ETA available, but we’ll provide further updates as soon as they are available.

That "still no ETA available" will hurt lot of people. :(