Curse of Naxxramas - The Military Quarter Opening Times

Adventure Mode Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 Next
Naxx wing being released at daytime, people have problems, because servers can't handle that many people.

Naxx wing being released at midnight, little kiddies have problems, because they HAVE TO play it ASAP.

So, if you want a solution, the bragging part of the community, I truly encourage you to send all your money to blizzard, or better, fund them better servers, you probably could negotiate with NASA to borrow their computers and set some dedicated servers, just so that every one of you could play the wing on the 5th, and not 6th!

But, wait, there's a FREE solution to your so tough problems, which steal sleep from you at night. Go, play on Asia servers! Easy, right?
If you are Asian, however, there's no hope for you other than the first option I suggested.
08/05/2014 02:12 PMPosted by tombojuni
Is this somekind of lag or just me beeing stupid, my friends told me that the naxx 3 wing opens 23:59 (finland) but still nothing happened with it? Can somebody help me? Thanks!

The wing opens at midnight CEST (central european summer time). If you live in Finland, substract one hour to your local time, you're not in the same time zone. It's still 23h20 in most of Europe.
Still, why no legendary Sapphiron??????
So can i get my money back from the plague quarter?
Opened here!
[quote]I am not educated in networking or programming, and I can only imagine the complexities that go into it. [/quote

Haha! I have knowledge in programming and even I can't imagine some of the complexities!
i just bought military q. and ofc. i didnt get it -.- it said purchase complete but mu gold is still here and q. is closed...same probles as wint plauge quarter?
This is just being dishonest blizzard. It's not a 8/5 release if you release it one minute before midnight. Man up and admit you are releasing it on 8/6 so I don't come home from work every Tuesday hoping I might actually be able to play the new wing.
08/04/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Zeriyah
If you are still having issues with accessing the Plague Quarter or billing issues involving the Plague Quarter, [url="http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13659765846"]please visit our post in the Technical Support forums[/url] for updates.

This is funny, it has been 6.5 days and still no refund on my lost gold from the Plague Quarter and there has been NO update on the support thread you reference for THREE days AND...... wait for it, It's LOCKED.
08/05/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Zeriyah
08/05/2014 03:38 PMPosted by Viwrath

This is funny, it has been 6.5 days and still no refund on my lost gold from the Plague Quarter and there has been NO update on the support thread you reference for THREE days AND...... wait for it, It's LOCKED.

If you click the link provided, you will see that it is both not locked and that an update was provided at 3:30PM PDT today.

Haha I apologize, I had just looked at that post and the update was not there so I'm guessing it happened as I was writing mine.
I'm kind of sad to see that it opens at midnight, really wanted to get into the fray today while I had the whole day to work on it and get the class cards and start my experiments, but I guess it can't be helped.Gonna get my golden deathlord and start sweeping up the zoo
We'll get this patch out on time if it's the last minute thing we do!
Blizzard releases at midnight and doesn't afraid of anything
Lol. Yeah. What he said.
Probably should not splurge so much gold at once kid. It is 700 gold each quarter anyways. Why throw your money down early. Preorders are for people that like being man handled from behind and left in a puddle of their tears.
c'mon Blizzard. Underpromise, Overdeliver. Now say it with me . . .
4am for Brazilian servers.

What's worse is that i'm on vacation and probably are gonna wait .....................
Is it true that you have to purchase plague before military? If so why is it like this?