Curse of Naxxramas - The Construct Quarter Opening Times

Adventure Mode Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
You've triumphed over the rigorous challenges of the Military Quarter - now prepare yourself for new cards, new bosses and more fun with Curse of Naxxramas: The Construct Quarter!

The Construct Quarter will open at the following times per region:

Americas: Tuesday, August 12th at 11:59 PM PDT
Europe: Tuesday, August 12th at 11:59 PM CEST
Korea/Taiwan: Wednesday , August 13th at 12:59 AM KST / Tuesday, August 12th 11:59 PM CST
China: Tuesday, August 12th at 11:59 PM CST

(Americas Region) The cards that players can acquire in The Construct Quarter will be featured on the official Hearthstone blog here once The Construct Quarter is live in the Americas region.

Good luck and have fun acquiring new cards for your Hearthstone collection!
Ready and waiting! May I add so far we have had a blast, fine work.
Mooore :)
Still don't like 3am EST Wednesday release time...
Bastards... Honestly. 3AM EST isnt tuesday.
Cant you guys at LEAST switch it up a bit?
I dont get it why people complain that much about times. you really wanna play it the second it comes out? what will that add exactly? for me it releases at 23:59 and i will just play it the next day when there also wont be that much problems with server and crashes and such. its a free to play game. patient for free content.
Normal mode is a tad too easy but I am enjoying Naxx. GJ Blizzard
another Wednesday another 3 am :/
This is true...if you are going to release it on a Tuesday, just remember that we aren't all WEST COAST.

75%+ live anywhere BUT the west coast, so not sure why you said this is releasing on a Tuesday. Pretty selfish to think we all live on the west coast.

The principle is, if you are going to release something on a date, do not wait for the LAST MINUTE (literally) to release it. Just tell us it's out on Wednesday. No flaming there.

That like saying I will pay $50 for the WoD expansion, then pay you in all pennies. It's what you asked for, but so annoying. There are better ways of doing things.

C'mon guys are better than this.

/rant over
It is 2 am Wednesday for me but I just wait till I get up for the day which is around 4-5 am, I am sure there is a reason for the actual release times although I have not seen anything stating why I can only guess it is to avoid the massive lag fest. No hurry anyway, I savor and enjoy it.
I still haven't been allowed to access the plague quarter, let alone the military quarter! Any chance we will get the existing issues fixed, or what?
Let's go more purchasing issues! HYPE
Or when Kara is coming out.....
glad blizzard finally decided to start posting a regular schedule :)
Wow are people really still complaining about the midnight release? If it's too late at night (it is for me too!) you can still play it Wednesday. Don't worry, you'll be beating all the bosses and complaining there's nothing left to do soon enough!!!
No complaining here, just want to say to blizz: Very Nice job on Naxx! Even went back to WoW to clear it just for fun.
Already exited for a new expansion/adventure!

Can't wait! But to be fair, I am not too bothered with the heroic encounters. :(
:/ That's not Tuesday