Installation freezing?

Technical Support
My installation bar does not have any percentages listed, but it got about a third of the way through 3 hours ago and hasn't moved an inch since then. I was wondering if this means it's frozen and I should try rebooting battlenet or if I should just be patient because there's some sort of reason it takes especially long at this part?

My computer normally downloads games really quickly so it seems unusual, but I don't want to reboot it if that's just going to restart the process only to have this happen again?
It's not a big client. (I'm showing 1.87 gig.) I'd say if it gets stuck for more than 15 minutes you may want to try disconnecting and restarting the Battle.Net app. On a decent landline it should only take like 15 minutes total to download. O.o
08/17/2013 02:40 PMPosted by JabberWookie
My installation bar does not have any percentages listed, but it got about a third of the way through 3 hours ago and hasn't moved an inch since then. I was wondering if this means it's frozen and I should try rebooting battlenet or if I should just be patient because there's some sort of reason it takes especially long at this part?

Which installation bar ?

Can you upload a screenshot of which bar you mean ?

IIRC there's several progress type bars that come out various points of the install process. I need a screenshot so I can tell which one.

imgur.com or dropcanvas.com are two good photo sharing sites you can use.
Mine is frozen around 45% it's been frozen for about 3 days.
Have a screen shot if needed. ( it's the battle.net agent download for the desktop client.
I've had this problem for a month. I can't download the desktop client for battle.net - it freezes at 84%

To be more specific, it starts at 34%, immediately jumps to 65%, and then slowly crawls up to 84%, where it just stops.

I figured I would uninstall WoW and SC2, delete all blizzard/battle.net files and try again fresh. It still does not work.
Bump.
Bump
Bump
Can you boot into a Selective Startup, and list the Running Tasks and Services?

Hit the Windows key + R, and type:
msinfo32
Then hit Enter or Ok.

This will bring up System Information.

Click on the + sign next to Software Environments
Click on Running Tasks
Click on one item on the right side
Click on Edit, and then Select All (Or hit Ctrl-A)
Click on Edit, and the Copy (Or hit Ctrl-C)

Then Paste everything into a reply.

Then click on Services
Click on one item on the right side
Click on Edit, and then Select All (Or hit Ctrl-A)
Click on Edit, and the Copy (Or hit Ctrl-C)

Paste everything into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "pre" button (It says "Code Blocks" when you hover your mouse over it). That'll make the information much more readable.
"I've had this problem for a month. I can't download the desktop client for battle.net - it freezes at 84%

To be more specific, it starts at 34%, immediately jumps to 65%, and then slowly crawls up to 84%, where it just stops.

I figured I would uninstall WoW and SC2, delete all blizzard/battle.net files and try again fresh. It still does not work."

I have this exact problem when I try to download the Battle.net client, except I'm on a brand new MacBook Pro.
Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris 1024 MB
Same Problem.

What is real annoying is that My Mac(this mac) was running the Agent perfectly, but because a trackpad issue I sent it to assistance and migrate all data to another Mac(witch also run the Agent with no problem). So when my mac back from assistance, I migrate my data back and the game stops working.

I already tried a fresh installation with no data migration, just a new OSX and new User from scratch and nothing changes.

In time, the problem occurs with the Battle.net Agent Setup, I tried unpacking almost all games in my account but all stops at the same 84% and logs show:

8/8/14 11:02:01.202 PM launchservicesd[71]: Application App:"StarCraft II" asn:0x0-139139 pid:4796 refs=7 @ 0x7f986ac0fdc0 tried to be brought forward, but isn't in fPermittedFrontApps ( ( "LSApplication:0x0-0x13a13a pid=4799 "SecurityAgent"")), so denying. : LASSession.cp #1481 SetFrontApplication() q=LSSession 100014/0x186ae queue
8/8/14 11:02:01.202 PM WindowServer[307]: [cps/setfront] Failed setting the front application to StarCraft II, psn 0x0-0x139139, securitySessionID=0x186ae, err=-13066
8/8/14 11:02:01.219 PM authexec[4805]: executing /Users/dontpanic/Downloads/StarCraft-II-Setup-enUS.app/Contents/MacOS/StarCraft II
8/8/14 11:02:22.380 PM authexec[4815]: executing /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.app/Contents/MacOS/Switcher
8/8/14 11:02:22.454 PM authexec[4816]: executing /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.3235/Agent.app/Contents/MacOS/Agent
8/8/14 11:02:32.000 PM kernel[0]: process StarCraft II[4805] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 1464; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 45124

Any help?