How to download the game?

Technical Support
How to download the game?
cilos,

It doesn't appear you've been granted access to the Hearthstone Beta which is done by getting a key or an invite. If and when that happens, you'll have a link on your Battle.net Management page that lets you download the game client.

How often do I check to see if I am allowed to download the game to test it? Will there be an eMail sent to let me know that I have a download link? If so, where will the link be within my account? Thank you.
NefilimdMort,

You'd be sent an email congratulating you that also provides instructions on how to proceed.

i have applied to beta long long LONG time ago but still no response :(
Imbo,

Unfortuantely, your Battle.net account isn't from North America which is the only region currently available for the closed beta..

From the FAQ button at the top of the forum.

I don't live in the US; can I still participate in the beta test?

We hope to launch a beta test in other game regions after the initial beta-test launch in North America, but we don't have any specifics to announce at this time. Stay tuned for updates.

I have also been Opted in for Hearthstone Beta for a very long time... I live in Australia, which is apparently considered part of the US (Apparently) and others from Australia have said that they have recieved a beta key, but yet I havn't
? I have been looking forward to this for a long time now.
Omrakos,

I have also been Opted in for Hearthstone Beta for a very long time... I live in Australia, which is apparently considered part of the US (Apparently) and others from Australia have said that they have received a beta key, but yet I havn't
? I have been looking forward to this for a long time now.

Opting in to the Beta is not a guarantee that you will get a Closed Beta key. All it does is put you in a big pool of people that Blizzard selects from. They pick based on quite a few factors, especially hardware/software configurations they want to have as part of the test. Keep in mind, part of this is also luck. Best of luck!
Hello, I was selected for the beta. But I can't find where to download the game. When I try to run it with the setup I receive and error that suggests I download the game from the site.
hey i need help download harthstone i cant do it can you do some thing about that
[u]when can I be added?[/u]