@ Zeriyah... You are awesome

Community Discussion
Thank you for being awesome. If it has been said before, it wasn't enough.

You have been professional, timely, and informative in your responses to everything I have seen on here.

I am sure without you we would all be mucking about the doldrums when it comes to this game.

Thanks for bearing with us all, I know we can be a pain in the brain sometimes. But your sticky love holds us all together <3.

TL;DR Here's one for Zeriyah, s/he deserves it
I Agree with you SPQR I might be only have been reading here for a few days, but holy**** Zeriyah have helped everywhere he have has or is needed! Keep it up!
She definitely does deserve an honorable mention! She's been working her butt off, as I'm sure the whole staff has been. Thanks for being so willing to communicate Zeriyah!!
Ok, attach a Zeriyah themed haiku to show your appreciation. Here is mine:

Zeriyah is cute
as strong as the great typhoon.
I bow before you.
you made an awesome games with a really small team, another blizzard succes!

thanks to all of you for your hard and painful work!
you all deserve another donuts box :)

cant wait for extension/updates already!
Well, lets hope that EU can give soon the same Feedback :)
/blush

Don't thank me, thank the Hearthstone team! These guys are all working super hard to bring you a game that we hope everyone will know and love for years to come. Keep playing and keep giving us feedback, because we can't do this without you guys too!

@Hearthstone community: It is YOU that is awesome. Keep being great contributors to discussions and provide constructive feedback and we all benefit.

I would if I could play it. :o
i hear you there. but in time, we all will
/blush

Don't thank me, thank the Hearthstone team! These guys are all working super hard to bring you a game that we hope everyone will know and love for years to come. Keep playing and keep giving us feedback, because we can't do this without you guys too!

@Hearthstone community: It is YOU that is awesome. Keep being great contributors to discussions and provide constructive feedback and we all benefit.

I haven't been lucky enough to get a key yet, but I couldn't agree more. This is one of the first games I have paid close attn to since it's announcement and I am amazed at the community and feedback. I am a Software QA Engineer by trade, and would be giddy over this kind of feed back on the our beta releases!
08/23/2013 05:57 AMPosted by Swift
Doublelift, Do you not think you are a gigantic !@#$%^ for copying someone elses name ? Especially someone well known.

Coming from a guy named Swift lol.

Anyways back on topic. I've mostly been lurking around the forums and not posting much, however i've seen Zeriyah replying to a bunch of posts which is awesome. Keep up the good work :)
08/22/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Zeriyah
Nope, youre awesome!
No. Nobody is awesome. The game is awesome.
08/22/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Zeriyah
@Hearthstone community: It is YOU that is awesome.

Nope, YOU're awesome! And gorgeous! And would be more awesome (albeit not more gorgeous!) if only you'd let us in on the estimated release dates for other region betas! ;)
hey guys i know this is embarrassing and this is not a reply but i did the beta download but do i have to buy it and download a game client for it?
There's a difference between copying someones exact name and using a commonly seen word.
Little confused, do you HAVE to pay for cards or do you get packs every time you win a game? Also curious about the quests, do they give you card packs and how often are you given quests?
Zeriyah do you know when we can play on EU?