Mac Technical Support

Jan 11, 2011 Stuttering Online My game seems to be stuttering a lot whenever I play online. It sort of freezes every 12 seconds or so for a small moment then "catches up" for about a second. This happens often during matches/custom games. It was definitely happening more often in the custom map "Star Battle". My graphics are set really low for my system (I love a smooth frame-rate). Nothing was downloading in the background. This is definitely a recent problem. Any idea what could be causing it? My internet connection is Verizon FiOS and it's fast and reliable. Textures are set to medium with everything else set to mostly low with a couple on medium. Mac Pro OSX 10.6.6 2 X 2.66 GhZ Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processors 8GB 667 DDR2 Ram ATI Radeon HD 5770 This is pretty annoying so any information would be great.BNice1 Jan 11, 2011
Jan 10, 2011 Unable to login.... HELP! I bought this game when it first came out and was able to play fine and it worked no issues, I recently had Apple fix my DVD drive and now I am unable to login to the Battle.net server. How can I reset the settings or w/e to get this functioning properly again. Thanks! Here are my specs from System Profiler: Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac7,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 4 MB Memory: 3 GB Bus Speed: 800 MHz Boot ROM Version: IM71.007A.B03 SMC Version (system): 1.20f4 Hardware UUID: 00000000-0000-1000-8000-001EC20ED3E3 ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro: Chipset Model: ATI,RadeonHD2600 Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 256 MB Vendor: ATI (0x1002) Device ID: 0x9583 Revision ID: 0x0000 ROM Revision: 113-B2250F-219 EFI Driver Version: 01.00.219 Displays: iMac: Resolution: 1680 x 1050 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes Display Connector: Status: No Display Connected Memory Slots: ECC: Disabled BANK 0/DIMM0: Size: 1 GB Type: DDR2 SDRAM Speed: 667 MHz Status: OK Manufacturer: 0xCE00000000000000 Part Number: 0x4D342037305432393533455A332D43453620 Serial Number: 0x28151B45 BANK 1/DIMM1: Size: 2 GB Type: DDR2 SDRAM Speed: 667 MHz Status: OK Manufacturer: 0x7F7F9E0000000000 Part Number: 0x565332475344533636374432202020202020 Serial Number: 0x0601F0FB Software Versions: Menu Extra: 6.2.1 (621.1) configd plug-in: 6.2.3 (623.1) System Profiler: 6.0 (600.9) Network Preference: 6.2.1 (621.1) AirPort Utility: 5.5.2 (552.11) IO80211 Family: 3.1.2 (312) Interfaces: en1: Card Type: AirPort Extreme (0x14E4, 0x88) Firmware Version: Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.10.131.36.1) Locale: FCC Country Code: US Supported PHY Modes: 802.11 a/b/g/n Supported Channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165 Wake On Wireless: Supported Status: Connected Current Network Information: HOME NETWORK: PHY Mode: 802.11n BSSID: 0:26:bb:76:19:ea Channel: 149,1 Network Type: Infrastructure Security: WPA2 Personal Signal / Noise: -52 dBm / -88 dBm Transmit Rate: 270 MCS Index: 15Visionaree1 Jan 10, 2011
Jan 10, 2011 Unable To Login Hi, I just recently got SC2 and love it. There's one problem that has to do with the SC2 Editor Application. Apparently I cannot connect to the server using my correct information. Well, everything's entered correctly but apparently not. Thus, I'm unable to use the program. Please help. Thanks in advance, Cloud Edit: I apologize if this is in the wrong section or is easily answered.Cloud14 Jan 10, 2011
Jan 10, 2011 Drag-and-drop custom maps not working? I can't seem to drag-and-drop custom maps to either the SC2 dock icon or the game window. Windows users love this feature; is it an intentional omission on the Mac?Kleriq2 Jan 10, 2011
Jan 9, 2011 SC2 should disable Scheduled Sleep Just played my fifth placement match, and in the middle of it midnight struck. My machine is set to automatically sleep at midnight, so at 12:10 the confirmation dialog countdown expired and my computer dutifully shut down in the middle of the match. I was able to come back online and lose. Now I'm a proud member of the bronze league. =/ Please, Blizzard, disable sleep when the game is running. There's an API for it and everything: http://www.cimgf.com/2009/10/14/the-journey-to-disabling-sleep-with-iokit/Kleriq6 Jan 9, 2011
Jan 9, 2011 Mouse behaving erratically This is an issue that has occured a few times over the past few months but has fixed itself quickly, however lately it has been persistent and i cannot seem to fix it. I can move my mouse, but i cannot scroll to the edge of the screen to move the camera, i cannot select units and only hot keys work, right click to move also does not work. I can only use hotkeys, and the only temporary fix that i can find is by right clicking a unit and than i can select units for a few seconds. Ive lost two games because of this, and i cant seem to fix it. It doesnt effect any thing else besides sc2.DaFiggles0 Jan 9, 2011
Jan 8, 2011 patch update for lag issues? will blizzard launch a patch update for mac users im experiencing so lag even though the game suggest medium setting i set the others to low i still get so much lag my macbook is new macbook white late 2009 320m nvdia 2GB AMKuechi1 Jan 8, 2011
Jan 8, 2011 iMac: downloaded installer locks up at 96% 24" iMac, E8235, 4GB, NVIDIA 8800 GS, 750GB, Snow Leopard w/all updates. I've tried multiple times, and it always seems to hang at 96% (even with audio disabled).astrostl1 Jan 8, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 MAC USERS UNITE IN REBELLION!!! This is call to all mac users with Nvidia cards experiencing sub-par performance: PLEASE JOIN ME IN DROWNING APPLE IN OUR EMAILS OF FRUSTRATION!!! here is the feedback link: http://www.apple.com/feedback/ If we want change, we must demand it! I think each of us should send 1 message per day to apple until they fix the problem. I know that nvidia is at blame as well, but they only shovel the blame back on to apple. If you know a better way to contact Apple on this issue, I am all ears. IT IS TIME TO TAKE TO THE STREETS! Pretend this is France and tell apple every day that you are not happy! Please reply to this thread if you are commited to contacting apple ONCE EACH DAY until they DO something. MAC USERS UNITE!WhoDogg14 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 No News & Community showing... When I first log in it always says, "No Available News" When I go into my brother's room it works just fine for his computer. I can see what News there is. Any idea what is causing this issue? Thanks in advanced!Silentcry3 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 Crashing while loading a multiplayer game Hello. Long-time Blizzard gamer, but new to the forums. I've been experiencing an intermittent crash while loading up league games, which results in an automatic loss for me before the game even starts, and usually a loss for my team, since they're a man down. It usually freezes up after the loading progress bar is completely full, sits there for a few second, and then quits. It's very frustrating, and it occurs about in about one out of every four or five games. It has also happened a couple times in the middle of a game. I'm not certain if it would repeat in custom games, since I don't play custom games. It never occurs in single-player games, such as during the campaign. Anyone else having this issue? Is it a known bug? Will it be fixed? System: Mac OS v10.6.3 on a Powerbook 2.53GHz Core 2 Duo 4 GB of 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM NVIDIA GeForce 9400M (256 MB VRAM) Nova5 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 If I buy this for Mac... Will I be able to sign onto a PC version of the game and play it without any problems? I'm just assuming because all of our battle.net data is in the cloud (right?) that you could essentially sign on anywhere SC2 is intalled as long as you have a vaild CD key/authorization code and battle.net account (which I have already). BTW this is my brother's account, not mine (mine is 'dys' [i think]) and I would like to use my battle.net account. I'll also be going back up to school in a few weeks and would like an actual game to play to pass my time rather than running emulators all the time, which I would not be able to do if I don't purchase this game for myself. But yeah, when I'm home I'd rather play on a better computer rather than my Macbook. Thanks for any answers/help Also, I'm sure that this may have been answered before and sorry if it has been but I've been looking and I can't find the answer to this question. And if it's in a painfully obvious spot shame on me.Avarice2 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 Login not coming up... help! The game seems to load fine but when it gets to the log in screen the log in page doesnt come up, all I see is the ship going around the planet again and again. I took a few days off of playing for the holidays and I came back to this! any ideas?Cyrus2 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 Recent Errors A few days ago when attempting to log in I would repeatedly be refused, the reason given was "Error," with no more detail or special coding. Each time I logged in for about two days it would require about 5 attempts to get on. That has passed. Now, in two games over the last 2 days I have been dropped from games. Not because of connection problems. I was still on bnet able to chat with friends, join a new game, etc. When I was dropped it just said Error, with no code or anything else. Please fix.Computer1 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 7, 2011 Points Issue and Advancement Bug? Every time i win a game i get only 2-4 points with the highest i have ever gotten being 6 points. Every time i lose however all of the points i have gain go back to zero. Ill win 6 games in a row and accumulate 12-16 points but whenever i lose a game all the points i gain are gone from one loss. Is the game not giving me as many points for a win as they should or is there something wrong? i sent a email to blizzard and they sent a general response with several questions related but did not specifically address my issue. I realize you get less points for beating some one who you are favored over, but even when the other player is favored or teams are even i still only get around 2 points. Everyone i know gets substantially more points for winning 1v1s then i do and they say i should be getting more points because my bonus pool is over 2000.TheallMaster0 Jan 7, 2011
Jan 9, 2011 what windows should i get? i can't take it anymore so i've finally chosen to buy windows i love OSX, my mac, and Sc2. but i want better performance for Sc2 and other video games in general! so i was looking on amazon and i saw: windows XP for like 100$ is that a good price? is windows XP even good? is it to old? winodws vista for like 70$ it said "old version" what does that mean? is windows vista any good? is it to glitchy like i've heard? and windows 7 which i know is good and new but do i really need to pay 170$ for better video game performance? or should i go for one of the previous versions? please help thanks :DXLRBaBayOOsa8 Jan 9, 2011
Jan 4, 2011 I apparently don't have a replay folder..wtf? Okay, this is incredibly annoying, I can't find my replays folder on my hard drive. Period. I mean, the game saves replays that I can watch in SC2, but I can't download any replays to watch them. I've spent hours trying to find anything on my system with the words "Replay", "replays" "multiplayer", I've even enabled show hidden files... Nothing. It's obviously on my computer since I can access them, but I can't find the folder. On my old mac I could easily go to Battle.net > Accounts > Replays > Multiplayer (something like that) --- If I try that on my new, 27" mac I get: Starcraft 2 (there is no folder names battle.net outside of SC2) > Battle.net > then two files come up "Battle.net-patch.MPQ and Battle.net.MPQ. Please help.PhYsic2 Jan 4, 2011
Jan 4, 2011 Runs bad on MB Pro NVIDIA GeForce 9400M Hey guys, I put the graphics settings to low for all settings. It still runs very choppy. Any suggestions? Or is my computer just not good enough? It will like look smooth for a second, then lag, then speed up to "catch up" or something. So it's quite choppy. The gameplay that is.. Anyway, sorry if this has already been mentioned, my search function isn't working for some reason. Macbook Pro, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics card. 8 GB of ram.SvcGhost2 Jan 4, 2011
Jan 4, 2011 Can't turn graphics.... Down? o_O It seems that i am unable to turn my Shadows settings from Medium to the recommended and much preferred Low, simply because there is no option in the drop down menu to do so. It says "Recommended setting: Low", but there's no option for low and i'm stuck on medium. :S Any ideas? Edit: I also looked into the "Performance guide for Macs", and it mentioned going into a file named variables.txt and changing some text to cap fps. Well, i went to do this, and found no such file, it simply doesn't exist on my computer.... :SToskorae3 Jan 4, 2011
Jan 4, 2011 FPS flop I run SC2 on a MacBook Pro 15 2010 i5 and have generally gotten good performance out of the game (roughly 25fps on custom medium/high settings) but recently almost over night the games performance has fallen to pieces. I turned the game on today and was getting 11fps on my current settings and when I switch it to low the fps only goes up momentarily. Is there a problem with my graphics switching? I don't seem to notice my cooling fans coming on during game play so that leads me to believe that the computer isn't working as hard has it used to in order to keep the graphics quality up. Any help would be appreciated. Mike.Replicant1 Jan 4, 2011
Jan 3, 2011 Buying a new graphics card... Hi everyone. I am running Starcraft 2 on a new 13-inch Apple MacBook that I just got in November of 2010. I have OS X 10.6.5 and my laptop has 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and I have 2 GB DDR3 RAM. My current graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M. When I run Starcraft 2 the program optimizes the graphic settings to Low on every setting. I have experimented around and most of the time when I up a few things to medium or high, the graphics look a whole lot better but the game runs a whole lot slower. From seeing the requirements for most of the settings I have gathered that I need to upgrade my graphics card and my RAM. Does anyone have any suggestions for what would work well on my laptop, and if so what brands, what prices, and where I could find these upgrades?YosefBling2 Jan 3, 2011
Jan 2, 2011 "Global_Internal_Error" As I'm trying to log in, I keep getting a "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" message pop up on my screen and not allow me to continue. Sometimes it'll let me log in, other times it won't. Does anyone know why this issue keeps coming up?Nightmare16 Jan 2, 2011
Jan 2, 2011 Keep getting invalid login Anyone out there know the reason why I might be getting an invalid login error. I am putting in the correct info, but my computer says "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" Any counsel?RJM4 Jan 2, 2011
Jan 2, 2011 buying a new comp i will be buying a dell inspisron 15r with the intel core i5 2.8ghz and the ati radeon hd 550v graphics card upgrade. how well will starcraft run? thankspunkmonk1 Jan 2, 2011
Jan 2, 2011 Will my Video Card Run This Game? my imac has a ati radeon hd 2600 video card. I was wondering if this game could run it and if so how well? Thanks guysDoctore5 Jan 2, 2011
Jan 1, 2011 Anyone use a mic? (And like it?) I am thinking about getting a mic/headphone set for SC2 play so I can talk to allies rather than type--99% of the time, typing takes way too much time away from gameplay for me. I have found the internal mic in my MBP does a poor job of broadcasting what I say. Has anyone found a good setup for voice communication in SC2? I posted in the Mac forum since, obviously, that is the kind of machine I am using.TorqueSmacky5 Jan 1, 2011
Jan 1, 2011 mic my mic wont work and i have it enabled and voice chat enabled to and i can test it and it works but i cant talk to anyone or hear anyone ... and im not on muteOutcast2 Jan 1, 2011
Jan 1, 2011 Can't take it anymore!! Sc2 has become intolerably unstable. Every time i play a custom map it'l end up freezing 4 min or so into the game. every half an hr or so i'll get artifacts on normal ladder multiplayer games, shortly after that it ends up freezing too. I would have understood if this had always happened, but it only started recently. I'm running the latest version of OS X on 2010 macbook pro any tips or help would be apreciatedslayyou1 Jan 1, 2011
Jan 1, 2011 Log in info incorrect after 2 hours of play.. Whenever my internet goes out I get the surrender message but usually get it back up in 10-15 seconds. The problem is after I rejoin the game I make it about another 2 or 3 minutes and suddenly it says "log in information incorrect" and it forces me out. Ok, so I've been playing for 2 hours? You're just now realizing my info was incorrect? Any suggestions on how to prevent this other than getting internet that doesn't suck (Verizon service is awful, slow, unreliable) and I'm working on that because I can understand dropping me when it goes out for a minute. That's my fault, but for temporary 10 second derps it still gives me the boot in a way.ProbableLoss0 Jan 1, 2011
Dec 31, 2010 it will not let me log on to starcraft When i open starcraft it opens normaly but when i type in my email it will not let me click continue..dose anyone know the reason why? Tyler3 Dec 31, 2010
Jan 11, 2011 Zerg's disadvantage MUST READ/FIX Cheese8 Jan 11, 2011
Dec 31, 2010 Can't log in! I put my login screen name and login button doesnt work! Any idea??bkcfunk3 Dec 31, 2010
Dec 31, 2010 when sc2 is minimized, still uses 100% of cpu The game runs great on my latest-gen i7 mbp on medium graphics. I'm very grateful for this. However, between games when i minimize sc2 and open up a browser or do other things, everything is absurdly slow. sc2 is using 100% of my cpu when minimized. Yeah i know most of you are like "who gives a fk", but I just wanted to know if anyone who noticed/has this problem is annoyed by it and knows of a solution. Thanks!HaterTot0 Dec 31, 2010
Dec 30, 2010 Random disconnection's from the server. I have owned starcraft 2 for a while, although you cant tell I've played the crap out of the campaign on offline mode, but when I went to play online about 1/3 of the time (maybe even half ) I would get DCd in the middle of a match, this is so frustrating i have up on starcraft 2 altogether, I have a theory as to why this is. I live in australia, and as you know, this is an american server, I bought the US version because of the massive (well not massive but still) price difference and thought I could swap regions after 60 days, I later found out that this was only if you are oceanic and want to play on US, this made me a sad panda; so is there anyway I could confirm this is the issue and if so is there a way for me to play on the oceanic servers without paying for another copy? Yours sincerely: protissniper (by the way my system specs are a new macbook pro 13" 2.66 GHz 4GB RAM (DDR3) and no solid state drive) (edit: if you have an issue similar to mine, kindly like this post so it gets heard <3) (edit x2: whats with the massive gaps appearing when you edit?)protissniper2 Dec 30, 2010
Dec 30, 2010 Replay folder Anyone know where the replay folder is? I've searched the forums, and some people have said it's in /Documents/Blizzard - but I don't have a Blizzard folder there. Thanks.Ainent7 Dec 30, 2010
Dec 29, 2010 Patch Aborted "The patch "mac-game-hdfiles/StarCraft II Editor.app/Contents/MacOS/StarCraft II Editor" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0xB1AE1D3379CE7920BAFB6E1E7E62AB34, actual 0xEE9B2C69B9F2E6904067C5D20B2850FA.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)" What is this !##%?kindless10 Dec 29, 2010
Dec 29, 2010 Spectre mouse issues on MacBook Pro My mouse was working fine and then my girlfriend used my Macbook Pro with the trackpad instead of the mouse because she finds the mouse too sensitive. Anyways, while she was using the trackpad the spectre stopped working and hasn't worked sense. Anyone have any ideas, I've tried all of the reboot, reinstall jazz and am looking for some more in-depth input. Thank you. -YSIyourselfimg0 Dec 29, 2010
Dec 28, 2010 slightly favored bug Ive been noticing this for a long time but Whenever i go against an opponent who i am not favored, It says taht i am favored and vice versa. So... idk is there a fix/patch?MyKoHcHoO0 Dec 28, 2010
Dec 27, 2010 Won't connect to battle.net account When I try to start up my battle.net account on the game it will tell me that there is no internet connection even though when I use my web browser it is working fine. Is this a common problem and how can you fix it?LoomisST0 Dec 27, 2010
Dec 26, 2010 switching to another imac I will be purchasing a more powerful imac soon...I'm playing sc2 on my current imac. I'm wondering what I need to do to install sc2 on my new imac. Do I need to unistall from current imac? I bought sc2 with hardcopy and use the digital version. any advise would be much appreciated. RAMIUS2 Dec 26, 2010
Dec 26, 2010 PTR Post Please Direct all PTR (Public Test Region) post to the PTR forum located here http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/1161017/ All input is welcome and thank you for being apart of the support process. Happy Gaming!! ________________________________________________ ATS - Mac Tech Cannot find a resolution on the forums, contact a Support Rep directly: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html https://www.surveymk.com/s/TKL88F8 If there was a problem yo I'll solve it. Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it KlintP0 Dec 26, 2010
Dec 26, 2010 Macbook incompatible graphics card Hello I have an early 08' macbook with an Intel GMA X3100 graphics card, which kinda sucks. It has no dedicated memory and leeches 144mb of the computers memory. Anyway, as soon as I start SC2 it tells me it does not support my graphics card, OK. Everything ran fine for a while (a day), but now the minimap won't function properly (can't see any units or structures), and the graphics for SCVs or other units don't show up (such as build, gather, and move icons). My drivers are up to date and I tried calling blizzard tech support, who basically said maybe you can find some advice online to 'tweak' your graphics card so as to run SC properly. . . Anyone have any advice? I fear I may have to return Starcraft and wait until I have the money for a computer with a real graphics card. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, JoshFoxMcCloud2 Dec 26, 2010
Dec 26, 2010 !!!PTR Failure!!! I have had the PTR for a long time now like 2-3 weeks now and it worked fine no errors anything. At around 4:00 pm today suddenly i was in a League of Legends game and tryed to simotaneously log onto the PTR and now i get this error. "You are trying to log in using a client version not recognized by battle.net service." It does this as i push connect, and also automatically when i start the game simply because it tried to connect automatically... I dont know if me playing LOL while logging messed something up but it was working fine until now!! please help!!Wiink2 Dec 26, 2010
Dec 26, 2010 Game Crashes After Match I have the mid 2010 model of the 15 inch MBP and since yesterday whenever I finish a match and go to the score screen the game straight up glitches and crashes, I'm having to hold my power button down and do a force close.. I'm sure this can't be good. Anyone else experiencing this problem and hopefully have a solution? Thanks!Offcentre2 Dec 26, 2010
Dec 25, 2010 Graphics glitches I just updated to OS X 10.6.5 from 10.5.3 and am getting some graphics glitches. Namely, on a rally point, there's the pulsing circle but no line connecting the circle to a building and I get a weird kind of black swirl instead of an explosion animation. Anyone experienced something similar and know how to fix it?desquibnt3 Dec 25, 2010
Dec 25, 2010 Nvidia Quadro 4000 for Mac problems Just got my Quadro 4000 installed in my mac. Of course the primary reason for it is to run workstation apps in Windows, but I've got a problem running Starcraft II under Snow Leopard. Computer is Mac Pro 4,1 (2009 Mac Pro 2.66ghz) Installed latest Nvidia drivers prior to installing card: http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-macosx-256.01.00f03-driver.html Starcraft II launches, but locks up at the battle.net logon screen. I can still move the mouse around and the music continues to play, but I can't click anything or enter anything with the keyboard. Other OpenGL applications work just fine, so this is restricted to Starcraft II at the moment. I suspect the issue may be related to Nvidia's Quadro 4000 driver. Had no problems running Starcraft II with the NVidia Geforce GT120 that was installed before (with Apple's stock drivers in 10.6.5). I hope this issue can be addressed sometime soon. Thanks, K6-IIIKSIXTHREE4 Dec 25, 2010
Dec 25, 2010 New Computer, All Demo Game? Okay so I just bought and downloaded SC2 on my new iMac OS X Snow leopard. I start the game and its a demo! I all demo restrics. Any help? oopsman1 Dec 25, 2010
Dec 22, 2010 Game crashed, cannot choose race Hey, last time I started my sc2, on the multiplayer page an error message appeared. Stupid me, didn't read it and just pressed ok. Then the game usual screen woudnt load so I restarted the game. Now when I click multiplayer, there is the usual layout but no buttons with race and category (1v1,2v2,etc) options. When I choose cooperative, there's no buttons with the races either. I cannot play at all now. Too bad I didnt keep the error message. Anyways, I would like some help plz. ThanksAnemor4 Dec 22, 2010
Dec 21, 2010 How do I watch replays? How do I watch replays that people post to the forums? I try to open them with Starcraft, it starts to open then closes.Silo2 Dec 21, 2010
Dec 20, 2010 Downloading/Installing SC2 troubles. Hey everyone, I had starcraft 2 installed on my Macbook Pro a few weeks ago, and I recently wiped the hard drive and reinstalled everything. Anyway, when I tried to reinstall SC2 it kept getting to 33% percent and then crashing, sometimes getting to 50 or even 88% done. I switched to the online download, and it would jump from 10% done, pause for maybe 20 seconds, then speed up to 1.30g done, every time, then to 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 then it'll go extremely slow, anyone know why this is? I disabled the peer-to-peer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.Drobot1 Dec 20, 2010