Technical Support

Jan 31, 2011 Headset Crash Problems So this is going to sound strange, but my headset has been causing SC2 to crash. I've had SC2 since the launch, and my roommate and I have played 300-400 games together. Until January, everything was fine. But then, I started getting the blue screen of death, or if I didn't get that, I would drop from multiplayer games and my computer would basically not work (it would operate very slowly, programs wouldn't open, etc). I use Windows 7, and I have been using a creative fatality MK2 headset. After all the crashes, my roommate and I were scouring for possible causes, and eventually we found an error report that said an input device had caused a crash. After much testing, we narrowed it to my headset. We switched headsets, and everything worked fine! He uses my headset with Vista and doesn't seem to have any problems. In late January, I built a new system, and installed SC2 and played it with my original headset, and the same problem occurred (crashing, BSOD, etc). We think its a problem with the headset in conjunction with SC2 and windows 7. Again, we switched headsets, and everything was fine. Does anyone have any idea on a possible fix for this?Avitus2 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Wrong Drive When I was cleaning my computer of un-wanted programs I erased my Sc2. I bought the game online and when i loaded it up I had a stupid moment and put it on the wrong drive (Put it on C my gamming in D) and now I cant play it my question is, is there anyway to take it off C and put it onto D i've have tryed myself but cant seem to get it to switch over. Please help!Illistic5 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Lost Viking Flashing/Blackscreen So while i was playing the game would flash really bright (so bright I couldnt see anything on the screen) then go black for 1-2 seconds, usually costing me a bomb or a life, after getting to 472 500 the screen went black costing me both a life and a bomb, and thus ending my game. The game was flickering and blackscreening since level 4. and would take an unusually long time to load between levels, i EASILY could have had the 500 000 achievement and want this to be looked at. and i believe i deserve the 500 000 achieve but dont want to play for another hour.Motivation2 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Potential Voice Chat Fix... (old problem) What happens: -I play with about 6 friends on a consitent basis. Two of them can generally hear me all of the time, although somtimes that will quit working after several games. -The other 4 or so RARELY hear me, but there are games when they can, although this usually dosn't last for more than a game or two. -When the sound works, its excellent quality. When I cannot hear the other players, there is not que'd-mic symbol or anything. It is as if they have no mic attached... and same goes for them when hearing me on their end. -Sometimes restarting the game helps... but usually it just seems like its a "day" thing, and wont really change regardless. Some nights are better than others... but most are just plain bad. What I've tried: -Forwarded all the suggested ports to both UDP and TCP.... even the old BW SC ports. -Set my router to assign the same IP address to my computer to be sure. -Turned of windows firewall -Disabled all antivirus activity Anyone have any other ideas? I dont really want to run background programs such as ventrillo. Im really the only person in my group that has this issue consistently. *****************SEE BELOW********************** EDIT: After doing everything blizzard suggested I was still empty handed. However, we may have come up with what was causing the problem. I had my friend do all the suggested port forwarding on his computer. Even though him, nor any of my other friends were having this problem amongst themselves with their ports default and NOT forwarded... it seemed to fix all problems I was having with him after he forwarded HIS ports. I have yet to try all friends yet, but its looking promising. Long story short, make sure everyone in your party has ports forwarded, even though you may be the only one having any issues. Thats something that they failed to mention to me and it seemed to make sense.... why would they forward ports if Im the only one having a problem? But the issue may have been his computer with mine, so maybe thats why it worked. PS.... forwarded ports 1119, 1120, 3724 and 6881-6999. And you need to set your computer to use a certain IP, dont let it auto assign you one.Micropterus8 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Error on installation... frustration. The file "F:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Campaigns\Liberty.SC2Campaign\base.SC2Assets : Assets\Music\Jukebox\Jukebox_SweetHomeAlabama.ogg" could not be written. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (MPQTarget::Write/SFileWriteFile) Although this was the latest instance of the error you can pretty much insert any file name in there because there has been a million of them. I have ran CCleaner, All the Malware software, formatted my hdd, tested my ram, copied cd into a folder and downloaded the game and it has gotten me no where. Im installing this on a 2nd hdd as to not take up an ubundant amount of space on my ssd. Every game that I have installed on my 1tb hdd works fine except this one that I cant even install. Any help that isn't a redundant request that I have already done would be appreciated.Wackoe1 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Random crashes I have recently been playing the campaign over again for the >8 hour achievement, and was plagued throught the whole campaign by random crashes. I would be clicking between rooms on the Hyperion or on a loading screen and Starcraft would suddenly shut down and I would get a error report that I could send to Blizzard. I did sent them as I couldn't figure a heads or tails on the thing. I just got a new graphics card, but the box claimed that it was designed to run on "high maintenance games such as Starcraft 2 and Civilization V". The game has only crashed during the campaign and has been running fine in multiplayer games. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Update: Just crashed after trying to load a multiplayer game. >:(Akron3 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Restart buttons not showing up in menu Restart buttons not showing up in the menu when I'm in single player I'm having too save a game then load the saved file in order to get it too appear otherwise i have to go the long road to restart witch takes forever I'm using the restarts too do faster games so i can learn the races and ability'sGylan0 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Lost Viking Flashing/Blackscreen So while i was playing the game would flash really bright (so bright I couldnt see anything on the screen) then go black for 1-2 seconds, usually costing me a bomb or a life, after getting to 472 500 the screen went black costing me both a life and a bomb, and thus ending my game. The game was flickering and blackscreening since level 4. and would take an unusually long time to load between levels, i EASILY could have had the 500 000 achievement and want this to be looked at. and i believe i deserve the 500 000 achieve but dont want to play for another hour.Motivation0 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Getting dropped, AFTER reconnecting!! Ok- UNBELIEVABLY annoying bug- I keep getting disconnected from games. I think my internet hiccups, and I get a "waiting for server" dialog. After usually about 5 seconds, it goes away and I'm back in the game- I can chat, I can do stuff with my units, it's just like normal. However, after about 10-20 seconds I get "achievements have been suspsended" immediately followed by "achievement service has been restored" and a "you have been disconnected" dialog. I KNOW I'm actually back in the game, because it has happened while doing 2v2s with a friend in vent. I've checked repeatedly- he sees actions I perform after losing and regaining my connection. Sorry if this is repeating another thread- I checked stickies and such, and I found a number of threads about disconnecting but from what I saw they all were being disconnected at the "waiting for server" dialog, not AFTER they reconnect to the server.ReaperIII14 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Starcraft II Crashes to Desktop on startup Hey everyone, As the title states, SC2 crashes to desktop on startup. There are no errors, it simply loads (Jim Reynor splash screen) and the dumps me back to desktop as if the quit button was pushed. Before this, I was experiencing the "Starcraft II has stopped working" error on upon starting the game. I was somehow able to get on once and start the campaign, but a bit into the game it crashed and completely froze my PC cause me to do a manual restart which brings me to where I am now. I've read through and tried various fixes given on the net (i.e. Updated the system in terms of drivers and windows updates, tried deleting the temp cache, tried running as an admin, tried completely shutting off and stopping Antivirus) but to no avail. I just bought this game today and have yet to play more than ten minutes. Please dont tell me I wasted $50.00. System Specs: OS: Windows 7 64-bit CPU: AMD Athelon II x4 3.0gHz Quad Core MoBo: ASUS M4A79T Deluxe GPU: nVidia 9800GT Ram: 4g Kingston DDR3 PSU: Corsair 850wMcBroPants1 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Other Languages for US Client I would very much like to be able to play on the US Servers with an Italian client. Is that ever going to be an option?Magikoopa1 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 No log in screen! HELP! I was playing fine last night and now for some reason I am unable to get the log in screen to come up. I've searched the internet and have done all I can find. I've done the repair. I've reinstalled the game. I've updated all my drivers. I've restarted my computer. I've made sure my computer is virus free. I've spent the past 2 hours trying to figure this out and any help would be greatly appreciated. PS - Let it be known that even unplugging my computer from the internet does not allow the log in screen to come up so I cannot by-pass it like I've seen people do on other forums.Raidarc3 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Need help with connection issues. I tried to patch to 1.2.0 but it would automatically boot the game before connecting to the blizzard servers. So i manually installed 1.2.0 but again the patch wouldn't connect to blizzard servers. I've uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall the game but it now tells me to check my internet connection. Clearly I have one since I'm posting here! I have all the necessary ports open for their downloader and their servers to connect. But yet it still wont let me reinstall. Does anyone know how to fix this? or have a similar problem? Sorry if this is addressed by another thread but i can't seem to find one with an answer.Dukelow1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Offline/Online Map Problems After I installed Starcraft II, I like to play offline a little before playing online. Well, after I installed it I went into the Versus AI section, and it stated that I had no map content installed. What do I do?BlackHawk1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 StarCraft 2 Being Dropped For No Reason About every time I start playing a match I always get "Waiting For Server." and it'll go away and in about half a minute it comes back, and then instantly says I've been dropped from the game, and my internet is working completely fine because all my other applications that require internet are working. I really don't understand it's been doing this for quite awhile and I was wondering if this has been happening to anyone else, and how I can possibly solve this.Cheesecakeja5 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Removing authenticator for just SC I put on an authenticator to protect my WoW account, but it also attached onto my SC account. Is there a way to remove the authenticator for starcraft but keep it for WoW?Bao7 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Lost games due to ctrl groups not working I keep losing games since my ctrl groups cease to work i.e. I can't reassign them. It works for a while then it suddenly doesn't. It happens if I accidently bind a queen to the same hot key as my hatcheries (so now it won't let you select larvae) and now I can't go back to a single hatch and hit ctrl 4 to bind it to that hatch just to get all my hatches on one key again minus the queen. I sit there spamming ctrl 4 and nothing happens. I can add stuff to the ctrl group but can't reassign it. It has only happend when the queen is in the same group as the hatcheries. I have lost games over this since I can't do anything... I know zerg is a hard race to play and is underpowered but this just seems like the ultimate punishment - accidently bind a queen to the wrong control group and you instantly lose:(Ravzar0 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Opponent units move THROUGH held position uni Opponent units move THROUGH held position units I was playing a PvZ yesterday, and all of a sudden, the drone that was scouting in my base went right through my zealot. In this case it's not a big deal, but then think about it, if it was the other way around. They can clearly see your whole build. Or maybe if it were zerglings. Has anyone else had this problem? Here's the replay down below. http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=185141Axel2 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 After I play once, I can't join another game When I play custom games, I'm only able to play one or two games before the Join Game button and a few others are disabled. I have to relog after each game to fix this and it's very god damn annoying. Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/7mbPV.jpg What's going on?Dre0 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 any way to disable the top left menu buttons? any way to disable the top left menu buttons in game? I sometimes click on them on accident while playing and its annoying.. i heard there is a way...Reptile5 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 mouse pointer dose not move Pointer stays in same spot. Can highlight hot spots and click when I find them. Key board works fine. Can make capture squares on map.bbean2 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Computer shutdowns while starting some maps Hello, I'm Philosraptor. I'm experiencing some random crashes when I load maps. Specifically it's the campaign map Monlyth at the moment. I think it might be a hardware issue. Specs: Processor: Intel Core i7 X 980 @ 3.33Ghz RAM: 12GB of DDR3-1600 Corsair XMS3 Dominator GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5970 - 2GB x2 CrossfireX enabled Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Hard Drive: WD Velociraptor HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 10000 RPM, 6.0Gb/s NIC: Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I'm connected to a UPS so it's not a power issue. The crashes give no warning. Event viewer is not giving anything other than: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4} EventID 41 Version 2 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000000000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2011-01-30T02:01:48.017614900Z EventRecordID 5025 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 4 [ ThreadID] 8 Channel System Computer Marco-PC - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-18 - EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0 BugcheckParameter2 0x0 BugcheckParameter3 0x0 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp 0Philosraptor1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Unable to join Multiplayer games This just recently started happening to my Starcraft II. Up until about 5 days ago, Starcraft II worked perfectly without error but all the sudden I can no longer play any matchmaking or online multiplayer custom games. What happens is that I can start up Starcraft II, look at realID friends, chat and receive tells, complete achievements in both Campaign and Challenge modes. But when I begin to try to load up a matchmaking or custom game, the following occurs: For Matchmaking, I will download content and find a match within a reasonable time limit but then once the screen displays "Player Found" the game gets stuck for a long time before the countdown begins. After that wait is past, the loading screen comes up and all players will load to exactly half of the load bar and freeze. At this point I will be stuck until I am dropped from the match. For custom games, I will create a lobby and sit at the spinning circle for a while before i can invite/create AI as desired and when I click "Start Game" there is no game response besides the sound of clicking the button. The "Quit" gives the same sound with no response. The only way I can leave the screen is to logout of battle.net or restart the application. Upon further testing with my roommate, I've found that his game will begin to load as soon as I've clicked start while my screen does nothing. Things to Note: -All my other online games (including World of Warcraft) experience no such connection problems -My roommate is able to play multiplayer on our network as he pleases without the error -eventually the game will attempt to load up but seems to time out and drop me -I have opened ports and allowed Starcraft II through my firewall Pingtest.net gives me a 3-10ms ping and a 0% packet loss I run Windows 7 on an i5, 6gb ram with an Nvidia Geforce 330gt Graphics Card I am an avid player of Starcraft II, I love to play this game but the gameplay becomes extremely stale when I am cut off from multiplayer games. I hope that anyone (/pray for a blue) can shed some light onto how I can fix this problem and get back to the game I love.Myrmidon1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Patch 1.2.0 error. I cant play starcraft 2 bechause of my launcher error the error is it has to keep downloading and i waited it to download but still it wont work i reparied it nothing happed i ran it as administratior still nothing. Can you please tell me how to fix this error?Rfl3 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 manual download I recently bought an account on the eu server online, but i cant dl the client because my colleges internet blocks the blizzard downloader. When I had this problem on wow, I was able to install it by finding manual downloads. Is there any way to do this with sc2, or did i just waste 44 euros on a game i wont be able to play till i go back home?HuflPufTime2 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Blizzard Downloader- won't let me dl SC2 Ok i know your thinking *sigh* go to the FAQ and do steps ABC....well i have My downloader seems to be working, no problems are being detected, i viewed my connection info, and everything is fine, but the DL speed is at 0KB/sec, and it's not downloading I've checked my firewall connection, and the protocol type is TCP, and going into ALL ports, including 80 (which you claim is required)...i ran this as an administrator, i am not in offline mode....and i am at a loss of what to do oh i forgot to mention, i am currently connected through a LAN cord to my College campus' internetsocool1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Can't connect to blizzard servers Can't connect with either sc2 or the repair utility - standard can't connect dialogue appears.aPs1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Whenever I do Alt Tab, it makes a lag and I don't feel comfortable about it because it affects other people in the game too. I know it doesn't happen in the windowed mode, but I really don't want that because it lowers my fps significantly. Blizzard, can you fix this by any chance? I do Alt tab a lot but I wish to stay and play in Fullscreen mode. It shouldn't be difficult for you guys knowing your capability :(Strikertoto0 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 please, delete my thread. thanks. please, delete my thread. thanks.SauloB0 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Can't connect to to battle.net via sc2 Says "Your login information was incorrect" but my account works logging in through the web site. Tried restarting computer, router, internet, and resetting password.loz1 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Licensing Question I bought SC2 in July and installed it on my PC and my Laptop so that I can play it wherever I went. Worked fine. In December my Laptop's hard drive got corrupted, and became completely inaccessible. I trashed it and bought a new one. I'm trying to reinstall all of my old programs on it, including Starcraft 2. HOWEVER, every time I try to activate it, it states that I've used up my maximum number of licenses. How do I fix this? I can not access my old laptop hard drive to "deactivate" it or whatever. Is there some kind remote deactivation I can do? Perhaps from my B.Net account settings, or something? Please do not tell me that my money has been wasted and there's nothing I can do...JackassBlax2 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Game cmnd Key configurations changed Hello heres my problem: Since the last update of the game i've being experiencing some bizarre behavior in the online game configuration referring to the command keys. Although I play in a mac this has never been a problem before so i don't know what to do now. The following are the errors produced during an online melee game triggering right when i make my first marine: - When you click in any unit or building it selects all of that units and/or buildings near by. The only way i manage to select only one unit is by hitting "ctrl" or "fn" in my keyboard, although the issue comes again any time during the game. - Can't make groups by hitting "crtl+nº" the only way to make a group is by second clicking on the group number image on the screen. Also it seems that whenever i try to make a group by the "crtl+nº" way triggers again the selection problem of before. - Finally every time I press "s" in my keyboard for using, for example, stimpacks the game only triggers "On or Off" the sound effects. Please help me bacause in this conditions it's almost imposible to play the game normally. Thanks Felipe0 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Lost all my replays Hello, I wish I had taken a screenshot of this, but last night while browsing through my replay folder in windows (not in game), I encountered an error as I double clicked on the folder. It disappeared before I could read the whole thing, then took me to my replay folder, but instead of listing "Multiplayer" "Recent" etc. it just listed "Challenge" and had one replay in that folder. Every other replay had vanished. I go into the game and, as expected, all the replays were gone there too. I did a System Restore and it did not fix the issue. Since I don't know what the error message said, I don't expect much to happen from this post, but if it's a common thing to lose all the replay files from my directory then maybe someone knows either what happened or how to fix it. Thanks. Fake.fake0 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Can't finish a game without crashing... Hi to all, Basically for the past week or so, about 90% of my games have ended on the whole screen going black and my computer crashing. I've been playing SC for a while (october I think?) all fine and dandy, and all of a sudden this starts happening. Basically I'll be playing a normal game, then anywhere from 5 - 15 minutes passes, and all of a sudden my screen goes black for no reason. The sound keeps going on normal for a bit, but I can't alt-tab or ctrl-alt-del or do anything. Then after a few short seconds, the sound messes up and locks, and I have to manually turn off and restart my computer. I thought at first it was a problem with the graphics card overheating, but I used a fan and played in cool environment and same problem. I tried decreasing the graphics (usually played on high), but same problem. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm desperate. Computer Model: Sony VAIO VGN-FW510Dffadicted6 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Game crashing can someone help? Dextus4 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Login Information disconnects!! plzz any help I've been getting this annoying disconnects while playing single player that had me lose some achievemts, when it disconnects it goes to the login screen and says " your login information is incorrect." At first I thought it was someone trying to log to my account and changed my password but it didnt work!! This is so annoying please anyone has a solution for this? Blizzz.... bluesss ( some multiplayer games too ) :Smanyppl7 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Insufficient Space So, I am currently installing Starcraft II onto my brothers laptop as my old one (Better one =3=) was stolen. However, it is so clustered up with files and whatnot, that there isn't enough space to do it on. I was going to install it on my exterior harddrive like I did with World of Warcraft, however I clicked through too fast, and now it's trying to install onto the computer itself. Is there a way to change where the Blizzard Downloader is sending the files so that it's going onto the exterior harddrive?Takklinn2 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Crashes When ever I start up SC2, the game will crash and the screen will turn into a whole bunch of different colors. This is what I have done to far to fix the problem: Updated drivers and video cards, ran the repair tool, ran the memory diagnostics tool, uninstalled and reinstalled, my comp is in a ventilated area, I cleaned out the fans of dust and hair, my directX is the latest version, and have email blizzard multiple times, but I get the same response that isnt helping me. I am at my whits end, any suggestions?Hotrod33 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Account locked fake "blizzard" emails follow This is the 2nd time my account has been locked due to "suspicious activity" or whatever. Every time I check my email I get a fake blizzard email saying "goto this site and do what we say and it will get unlocked" yet when I am about to go my browser tells me it's a phishing site. I've changed my password several times and randomly keep getting locked. What can I do?Aliases4 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Mouse Problems. So I'm not sure if this is a Starcraft 2 Problem or my mouse problem, but the mouse will generally stop responding to given commands(Left click, Right click, holding down a button, letting go of the button, requiring multiple clicks to just click once, random increases and decreases in sensitivity). All around it's making it harder to play and I assume my mouse is defective for it. I'm using a different mouse atm and the same issue momentarily occurred again. I really don't want to play again until I can get this issue resolved.DeathRidder2 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Unplayable graphics lag Ever since the latest patch I have been unable to run starcraft on anything but the lowest settings. This is despite the fact I could run the game on max settings before the patch. Even the game suggests that I max out every graphical setting. My relevant specs are: ATI 5770 with 1 GB 6 gigs of DDR3 RAM 6 core AMD phenom 3.2GHz processor I've seen this problem in many other threads and have been shocked at the lack of official help from Blizzard. So many people are having this problem, maybe everyone should just make a new post about it so they can't ignore it any longer. I have tried all of the fixes in previous threads. Maybe it is about time we get an official response as to why the game we paid fifty dollars for has been rendered completely useless and why there has not been a new patch to fix this.Stealth0 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Friend's account locked. Hi, i'm posting this on behalf of my friend. His battle.net account is EDITED About a week ago his account got locked for suspicious activity and it suggested he used the password reset form to reset it. However whenever he tries to fill in the form it says the email/name combination is invalid. I think there is something broken with his account as: In the billing email it is made out to: EDITED ${lastName} And on my battle.net friend's list he doesn't have a last name either. However the account recovery form requires a last name so no matter if he puts in his last name or tries to leave it blank, it doesn't work. He has sent an email and the person didn't even read it as they just said to use the web form which he stated doesn't work. He is currently on hold and has been for a long time. Could one of the customer service reps have a look at his account info and maybe reply properly to his email? I will edit this post after posting to remove the account details as i think you can see what it was before editing.Gorndar2 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Dropped Again Can anyone tell me why I've been dropped 4 times today? I get dropped once in a while (about 30 times now). I have a stable connection, firewall off, and ports forwarded. I'm being forecd to not play this game that a payed for. Theres an expectation of a quality of service, which it's starting to seem that blizzard/battlenet don't care about. We're not paying to play like WoW. uok4 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Getting dropped from games I have been playing SotiS recently and I have been getting dropped 2 ways The first way is I just get the message "You've been dropped!" The other way is I get the waiting for server message, I have to press the surrender button because I don't connect back. Then I have to relog. I thought I was just SotiS until it happened in line wars remade. I'm not sure if it happens in quick matches either, I never play quick matches unless my friends want me to Please help, this is getting really aggravatingChuBeRetard0 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Stutter at beginning of a match Hi, I'm experiencing stutters and freezes at the beginning of a match. It happens when a new type of unit gets out of a building, or when I place a new type of building on the map. The subsequent units or building of the same type are fine, as if the first time the computer needed to load or cache something. I already tried to reinstall windows (windows XP SP3), reinstall video and sound drivers (Realtek HD audio). At first my retailer changed my graphic card and it seemed to move the problem to ingame, as first time my allies attack the opponents in the middle of the map. However I had problems with my mic and I updated the sound drivers, and the issue was back at the beginning of the match. I play single player against AI 4v4 on megaton map. Computer: Windows XP SP3 MSI P55A-G55 Bios 1.0 Intel Core i7 860 Kingston valueRam 4GB 1333Mhz Asus ENGTX 460 DirectCU TOP Sirtec Hi power 750W PSU WD Caviar 320 GB Thanks for your help.Gore4 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Why can't my system run SC2 So I have a intel core 2 quad processor q8200 with 4 gb ddr2 ram and 7100 integrated Nivida graphics running on window 7 64 bit. I have updated all graphics drivers disk defragmentated my hard drive set my resolution to like the lowest set everything to low and made sure sc 2 is the only program running and I still get around 15 fps in multiplayer and let's not talk about campaign. I read the minimum requirements and I thought my comp could handle it. I know my graphics card sucks balls but I'm hoping for at least 30fps Any suggestions?oGsLiquid5 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Mouse & touchpad Issues I had been playing starcraft2 on my laptop and it ran fine for several days, but now everytime I try to start the game my wireless mouse and touch pad are completely unresponsive. I am unable to move the cusor or click on any of the game buttons. The mouse and touch pad are working fine for all of my computers other applications. I removed the game and reinstalled the program and it does not seem to have any effect. Is anyone else having simular difficulties? (windows7)BLACKHEART1 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Game Crashes for no reason, used to be fine Yo I used to run this game @ Ultra Settings and 1280x1024 Resolution Its been working fine when I bought this weeks ago, and I play this nearly everyday or every other. Now its started to crash on me, it freezes in game, and turns my screen black. Can someone help me pls, I've already been dropped out of 2 ladder games because of this and I dont want this to happen again.caboose1 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Unable to install Recently whenever I loaded up Starcraft 2, it would show the log in screen and then instantly quit. Every time it did this. I decided to uninstall and hope that reinstalling might solve this. However, I'm unable to reinstall because Starcraft can't connect to Internet Explorer. For whatever reason Internet Explorer can't connect when I open it up, yet my internet connection is fine and I'm able to run Firefox. Is there any way for Starcraft to not use Internet Explorer as a means of connecting?MrPudding2 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 I don't have the VS. Ai Maps. Hey guys, newb here trying to install my game. It installed and patched, I can play the campaign, but not the VS Ai mode. "NO CONTENT FOUND", research says that one gets this because of a cracked game version. Which isn't true for me, (obviosly, I have a legit game and all, how else would I have achivevements?) (Sorry, for the rushed post, doing this on my phone)Isukoa1 Jan 29, 2011