Technical Support

Jan 19, 2011 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen... I recently upgraded to a GTX 460 and replaced my 2 gigs of ram with 4 new gigs so I'm assuming that's the problem. The ram was dirt cheap and I'm thinking maybe kinda shi.tty Here's some info from my dxdiag Running Vista 32-bit (no $$$ for W7 >.<) BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz Memory: 3326MB RAM (why is this # so low? My bios shows 4gigs) Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Display Memory: 2400 MB Dedicated Memory: 993 MB Shared Memory: 1407 MB Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll PLEASE HALP I heard this bluescreen can potentially do permanent damage to my computer. Someone told me to download memtest86 but I have no flash card or anything to put it on.ZzZ8 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Video is zoomed in too much I'm having trouble after the last update that the video is zoomed in and I cannot zoom out enough. A Terran command center takes up more that 10% of the screen. I have a scroll mouse and can zoom in and out with it but not out far enough. I check the screen resolution and tried changing it higher to no avail. Before the update everything was good. now I can make a marine take up the whole screen when i zoom inIanDS0 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Trouble updating Updating to 1.2 and received the following error: Blizzard Updater was unable to read the file "Support\SC2Editor.exe". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown>--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the update. (The error code was 0.) : DecompressJob::Execute() Tried removing the file in question, as well as the downloader/updater files and restarting the update; and the same error occurred. I'm currently running the repair.exe, but that's going to be running for most of the night at the rate it's going.Fluffy0 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Slow Log on Menus after patch? Hello this may sound weird but the game while I am using the menu screen is very slow and choppy however it is fine while I am playing a game. This issue happened right after 1.2 chat. Is this going to be the norm now?VindictivE2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 any plan for sc2 to support quad core? well. i have an i7 cpu, but looks like the performance on sc2 is not that great compared to the one run on dual core cpu. i know the current version supports only dual core. I'm just interested to know if blz is going to optimize the game for quad core cpus in the future? a lot thanks.Peonfixu4 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Account Locked Okay I tried to log in to Starcraft 2 and an error just pops up and says "Our log-in systems has detected a change in your access pattern. In order to protect the account, we need you to verify your identity via message sent to the e-mail address associated with this account." after that is says for more information go to this site. I type it in and it says it cannot be found. Please help me iam bored and want to play some Starcraft.NewbOnPatrol12 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Privet chat channels The thing is that i add some private chat channels but i their wothless, so now ia wanna delete them, So how can i do that????? ThanksBeliel2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Game Crashes After I get into an online game Hello, i have just bought a new laptop, and was wondering if i could get some help. Here are a few specs: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz 3GB Ram 64-bit Win7 OS Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family (I think this is my problem) I can log in to my account, start a game, put my gatherers on the minerals, and about 30 seconds to one minute into the game, i get booted. No error message. Nothing. Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated. I have tried updating my drivers and still no luck. I love SC2 and not being able to play it on my primary cpu would be devastating. Thanks in advance.Boo3 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 game crash about 5 mins into game So ErrorReporter.exe keep popping up everytime i joined a game and played it for about 5 mins or so. and i kept sending in error report everytime sc2 crashes. I ran repair.exe and found no problem with it. Any suggestion in what i should do next? cant seem to play single or multiplayer game at all. i suspect a ram faulty but dont want to jump to conclusion yet. this problem seem to arise today, not the last time i played, a few days ago.Donnick4 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Patch Help My game does not download patches automaticly, so where is the link to downloading the new patch manually?espike1 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Frame Rate Issues I sent tech support an email about this, but I was wondering if any players had any solutions for me that I haven't yet tried... So anyway, I'll start up the game and it will run fine for approximately 10 minutes and then my fps drops from like 25 to 2. After about 3-5 minutes, it fixes itself and it jumps back up. However, after a short period of time, the frame rate drastically drops again (this happens in the menus as well as in game). And everyone's grandma knows that being out of the game for 3-5 minutes in an RTS makes you gg. I changed all the settings to the lowest possibility, I turned all sound off, I turned off all background programs, I updated drivers, I did everything I could think of and everything Blizzard initially suggested. Anyone know what to do?iMalevolence2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Crashing after a few matches, 1.2 Every few matches, my game just crashes when the game ends. Its only been happening since after the patch. ZomboJoe1 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Have EU copy of the game. Im a US player :( the title basically says it all. i have 2 copies of SC2 on my b.net, one US and one EU. is it possible to make the EU one into a US version? any help is appreciated.Shadows1 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Offline Account Not Synced Hi, My name, as you can see, is "DiscoMethod". I had used the free name change to change it from "instead". However, when I sometimes have to play offline when the internet is too slow, I'm logged on to an account named "DiscoTheory". This is partially annoying because it means that I don't get to access all the replays I've saved in my "DiscoMethod" account folder. I really don't want to have to copy over my files just to watch them offline, and I'm pretty sure online/offline account are supposed to be the same account anyways. Also I can't use my decal/profile picture settings. Is there any way to fix this? -DiscoDiscoMethod13 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Force field ground display BUG You know how when you go to use force field, an icon shows up on the ground that shows you were the forcefield will be placed? That icon doesn't show up for me. All I see is the pointer, there is no graphic which displays the area of the force field. This is however, not always true. SOMETIMES it does show up. Let me give an example using the map Jungle Basin... On Jungle Basin: inside my base, the forcefield placement graphic doesn't show up UNLESS its on the square my sentry is sitting on. outside of my base, on the "grassy" part, the FF placement graphic shows up everywhere. This is a problem with other aspects of the game. For example, PYLON POWER is heavily bugged. It doesn't show the clean radius of pylon power, it just shows a tiny circle around the pylon. please fix this :(Term1 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 New Computer Runs on Low Settings Only For christmas I got a brand new ASUS CG1330. I was wondering why I cannot run the game on higher settings without it getting choppy or laggy. Below is the information. OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC. System Model CG1330 System Type x64-based PC Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1045T Processor, 2700 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0403, 6/21/2010 SMBIOS Version 2.5 Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2 Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385" Time Zone Central Standard Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 7.75 GB Available Physical Memory 5.90 GB Total Virtual Memory 15.5 GB Available Virtual Memory 13.4 GB Name ATI Radeon HD 5400 Series PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68F9&SUBSYS_035E1043&REV_00\4&1AE350E1&0&0010 Adapter Type ATI display adapter (0x68F9), ATI Technologies Inc. compatible Adapter Description ATI Radeon HD 5400 Series Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes) Installed Drivers aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll Driver Version 8.791.0.0 INF File oem24.inf (ati2mtag_EvergreenC section) Color Planes Not Available Color Table Entries Not Available Resolution Not Available Bits/Pixel Not Available Memory Address 0xD0000000-0xDFFFFFFF Memory Address 0xFEAE0000-0xFEAFFFFF I/O Port 0x0000D000-0x0000DFFF IRQ Channel IRQ 4294967293 I/O Port 0x000003B0-0x000003BB I/O Port 0x000003C0-0x000003DF Memory Address 0xA0000-0xBFFFF Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (8.14.1.6160, 280.50 KB (287,232 bytes), 10/27/2010 3:14 AM) If anyone can let me know if I need more RAM or a new Graphics Card or any information would be helpful.liveNOODZ12 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Can't connect to battle.net? Last night was the first time I tried in about a week or so. Downloaded the patch fine, but now I can't connect. It holds up on the first button you push upon loading the game, before you input your Password. Say's the service may be offline or I may not be connected to the interwebz. Checked my firewall, allowed all SC2 communications, still nothing. I CAN connect to WoW no problem. Also, the game freezes when I try to close it, have to invoke the powers of the mighty task manager. Edit: I just patched my brother's client and can log in fine on his comp. I'm on a wireless network but I'm pretty sure he's hardwired. Also, I can play offline no problem.Asuul3 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 How do I prevent the message.. How do I prevent the message "Waiting for server" with "surrender" underneath it during a game? Also, what causes it? My connection is labeled excellent.CrusaderKing2 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Frame Rate Problem due to 1.1.2 • System Info (including whether or not SLI is being used) You can use the instructions below for providing a dxdiag file for this. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 10/14/2010, 23:47:37 Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUSTek Computer Inc. System Model: G60JX BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/05/10 19:13:52 Ver: 08.00.10 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.6GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4030MB RAM Page File: 2431MB used, 5624MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) • Whether or not any changes have been made to your variables.txt file and if so, which? *None • FPS in Storymode? *Before 1.1.2* 60 FPS with Vsync enabled using ultra settings, did not drop below 50 FPS even in large battles. *After 1.1.2* When using Ultra settings, FPS maxes out at 25 when I have no units moving around, and it drops to single digits in small battles. With lowest settings possible, FPS maxes out at 25 when I have no units moving around, and it drops to single digits in small battles. • FPS in 1v1 Battle? *Before 1.1.2* 60 FPS with Ultra settings. *After 1.1.2* Single digits with Low settings. • Any workarounds you've tried and if what effect they had? 1) Tried lowering the settings from ultra to low when I first noticed the problem (right after I had 1.1.2 installed), but game was still unplayable due to low FPS. 2) Tried running in non-fullscreened window mode, but same problem persisted even with low settings. 3) Removed the Base16755 folder and its content from Program Files (x86)>Starcraft II>Versions to force game to run 1.1.1 (I disabled wireless so that it wouldn't try and patch it), but even that didn't improve the FPS (I guess installing the patch modified other things in the sc2 directory) 4) I ran the Repair application in Starcraft II>Support, and upon completion, the 1.1.2 patch was reapplied but FPS didnt improve. 5) I uninstalled SC2 completely then re-installed and tried to play it without installing a patch (I thought there was a default patch or something, but apparently not), but I was forced to install 1.1.2 since I'm not sure how to manually patch the game with, say, 1.1.1. (unlike diablo 2 or wc3 where I could patch the game without running the client). Since I was back to 1.1.2, the same problem still persisted. I figured that if I could somehow manually patch the game after a complete uninstalling + restalling with 1.1.1, I'd be able to verify that 1.1.2 is the cause of my FPS problems. (How do I patch the game manually? I can't seem to find the patch files similar to those that exist for D2 & WC3) 6) I updated my video card driver to the latest one, but that didn't do anything. 7) I compared the contents of my variables.txt file with my friend's (my friend doesn't have this FPS problem), but didn't find anything abnormal. 8) I tried running other games (Crysis, Left 4 Dead 2, WC3, D2), but there weren't any issues with the frame rate. Justin3 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 cant move mouse whenever i open SC2. my mouse locks to 1 spot and i cant move it. when i move the actual mouse around i can see that its moving across the login button but the physical mouse is staying at one spot. this is only happening for sc2 and nothing else i do with my PC.Breed1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Help D:.... Starcraft 2 Keeps crashing still... The patch fixed it so i won't get that stupid error as much but i still get it once in a while... I really can't Multiplayer right now since i get so frustrated because i get drop and lose. It's not the losing part that bothers me but loser when i am ahead of my opponent or I'm about to do a deciding battle and i get all excited maybe i win maybe i lose but I get that stupid Error. Has anyone else keep repeatedly getting this error? I has gotten better after this patch.Komodo4 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 "Changes in my access pattern" D& So i haven't been on my account for about 5 days and just tryed logging in and some for reason i'm locked out due to "Changes in my access pattern" which must be because i normally log on more often... i guess???? The pop up said it would send me a e-mail to verify but nope, didn't feel like doing it I suppose. Told me to go here and guess what, it doesn't work. us.battle.net/game/account-locked/en-us Let me back into me account dammitAtomSmasher1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 blizzard wont care a thin for customers seriously people are being disconnceted so much but no blizzard manager is commenting explaining or fixing this issue. it is not the problem with our computers when i get dc it happens just when the game starts when the game starts there is not even a waiting for server screen it just says u were dropped and when i leave the game that game shows up as tie and i lose pts. this is frustrating cuz i care quite a bit about ladder ranking.Exitus1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Energy indicator for Hallucination I do not know if this is intentional or not, but there is no energy indicator for the Sentry ability, Hallucination. I know it costs 100 energy, but on the ability itself, nor on the research icon does it show how much energy it costs.Nilrem0 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Slowing down the game So I bought Sc2 around the time it came out. After installing the game I soon found out how out of date my system was. I quit playing and since then have bought a new computer and installed the game again. While I no longer see a message saying your computer is slowing down the game I see at the top "PlayerName" is slowing down the game. The units movements seem chopy but im able to move around the map and the interface seems fine. Is this a problem with my current computer spec or the other people in the game? Processor Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPU), ~3.4GHz RAM 8GB Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series 4071 MB Kaedin1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 cant connect to blizzard Ive read a lot of threads and posts tried almost all of them but i still cant connect to blizzard. The loading screan would pop up then right after sc2 will minimize and say loading patch and nothing happens. so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it now it says sc2 requires a online connection to the net.....but im posting this so its not me. ive checked my firewall and its not that. even when i try to play wow it says the same thing have to download patch when i click on restart says cant connect. any one know anything i can do i will really appreciate it. Thanks Lennex20 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Will this desktop run SC2 on ultra or extreme Processor:AMD Phenom II X4 RAM: 4G DDR3 Speed: 7200RPM GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5670 (1G dedicated) Computer is on this site: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6528459&CatId=4928 I will be upgrading to 6G or 8G RAM a.s.a.p. Is 4G plenty until I do upgrade? Will the graphics card run sc2 on excellent setting while keeping fps over 50-60?Megalodon28 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Black screen open the game I know the problem here must be the monitor resolution, the default monitor resolution seem to pass the max resolution of my monitor. I don't know which is the right one to change in the varaible.txt need helpCriss1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Graphics Card My wife ordered a Dell XPS studio for us for Christmas. I'm not really computer savy and know what I need for information but here it goes Windows 7 64 bit 6 gb of ram intel core i5 cpu 760@ 2.8 ghz (this is a quad core i do believe) ati radeon 5450 This system has a blueray player with a 24" monitor and they said the 5450 would handle this for full resolution. It does handle this but I can't even go to medium settings on starcraft. After looking around I found that my video card is the bottom of the line basically. Having a hard time understanding video cards and their crazy numbers. From what i've read the radeons seem to be leading the way but theirs such a wide base of graphics cards and price differences. I'd really like to get into computer gaming as I find computers a lot more interesting than an old xbox. From what i've read my system is pretty solid minus the graphics card. I'd like to be able to play some other video games on the computer but I don't want to go overboard. From what I've read the i5-760 might be overboard for what I do. Any suggestions or site references would be great. I think I figured out the radeon products. Correct me if i'm wrong. The first number is kind of like the year and then the next 3 numbers are how good it is. Ex. a hd 5450 is worse than a hd 4900.Metamega2 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 The tracker is not responding This was the status of the patch download at 70%. It just stopped there. Any ideas how to fix this?Mobius8 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Stalker Color Glitch Hey guys, I have been playing sc2 for a few weeks on a recently built computer with no problems until a few days ago. Now all stalkers show up completely in the team color of the player who owns them. They are a solid color. My video card drivers are up to date, and I am running a core i7 950 and a geforce gtx 470. I will attach some images so you can see what I mean. Thanks for any help or information on this problem. images: http://i.imgur.com/uUfT4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/mnLHJ.jpgMaxwelsDemoN0 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 patch 1.2.0 keeps downloading I recently took a break from starcraft and had wanted to free up space on my computer so I removed it. After a while I decided to get back into it and after installing the game I knew I would have to download all the patch info again. Well everything started out fine but as soon as patch 1.2.0 finished, it started to download again, and again, and again. I uninstalled and re-installed the game but it just keeps downloading. Any advice?VorTexx3 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 DrCheeto - win trading and botting I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was just in the achievement channel and was shocked to see someone with the Dark Voice portrait. Further investigation revealed he also had the Predator portrait. I asked him how he was still in bronze with 6400 1v1 games and he admitted he was win trading and botting and also told everyone of his intent to sell the account. Screenshot of conversation: http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/Tyriana/?action=view&current=DrCheeto.jpgTyriar0 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Can only use infantry units in any map I have not played sense August and I can't figure out for the life of me how to play vs the AI without it being melee..Seems all the maps are melee only and I find this very boring. I rather not play then be forced to use only infantry...I want to be able to build battleships and such without the need of playing vs another player.. Suggestion ?? Thanks.AdamSavage12 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Cant upload replay's To sites like Sc2Replayed.com... Somehow there are differences due to the 1.2 patch, and while they set up some sort of manual download that doesn't seem to work for everybody. I know its not a problem on blizzards end, but perhaps you could collaborate so that your mutual customers can be happy as can be :)Glitch1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Display Problem (beyond edges of monitor) Necessary Information: I'm running my desktop through an HDMI cable to an Insignia 26" LCD (technically an HDTV) for use as my primary display. I initially had an issue where my desktop displayed outside the visible bounds of my LCD. Naturally, I visited my graphics card settings and adjusted my desktop to a custom resolution so I could see everything. Issue: Now the problem when I run Starcraft II is that the game has the same problem my display originally had. Normally I wouldn't care if I didn't have the edges of my display visible--but it cuts off my resource/supply displays (kind of critical information I'd say). I've tried changing the resolution, but that has no effect on where the actual boundary of the window is. The only way to do this is to change the graphics settings to a windowed format, which I don't want to do (I want to run the game fullscreen). Is there anything to be done?HumbleMuffin1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Disconnect and Drops from Same IP address Does blizzard have some policy against multiple accounts originating from the same IP address? Because when I play with my housemates in 3v3s, it takes sometimes 20 tries to create a party without someone dropping, and even after that struggle, there has not been a game thus far where someone has not dropped mid-game or during the load. We currently have a maximum Mb/s account from our ISP, however I doubt our internet connection is the issue, as we can all play concurrent, individual quick match 1v1s without dropping or any connection issues. This issue has made starcraft nearly unplayable for us, and is EXTREMELY aggravating. I sincerely hope blizzard takes the initiative to solve this problem for us.Notorious1 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Wins not being counted towards achievment. i have 62 odd wins and only 40 protoss wins towards achievments.9 to zerg 1 to random and 1 to terran, where are my previous wins i know for a fact that they are protoss. sorry if there is a lack of information.Radio2 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011 Unmute? How do I unmute someone if I mute them while they are talking during a game? I've checked all my options and don't see the persons name or a way to unmute them.Pacoman5 Jan 18, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 4v4 random team wins not recorded in history I've got like 6 4s random team wins not recorded in match history post 1.2 (loss were recorded), although the wins/points were still added to achievement/ladder. 2s/3s records seemed to be fine. Anyone else having this problem?hisoka5 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Will my computer be able to run this vid card I'm looking to purchase this video card : ATI Radeon HD 6850 I'm not too savy with the hardware aspect so i'm turning to these forums to gather helpful insight if my system can indeed run this card. I'm also open to opinion about other video card that are perhaps cheaper but as good or a little more expensive but reasonably better. Doing some research on my own it seems like in order to run these new generation video cards my Windows XP can't support them and I will have to upgrade to Windows 7. Is that the case? Shoot away guys. As follows my DxDiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 1/15/2011, 12:01:13 Machine name: ANDREY Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: MSI System Model: MS-7380 BIOS: Default System BIOS Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) Memory: 3072MB RAM Page File: 938MB used, 4022MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) DX Setup Parameters: Not found DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab: No problems found. Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Music Tab: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. Network Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a) DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce 8800 GT DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_104019DA&REV_A2 Display Memory: 512.0 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor: ViewSonic VX2739wm Monitor Max Res: 1920,1080 Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll Driver Version: 6.14.0012.6099 (English) DDI Version: 9 (or higher) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 6359552 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: n/a VDD: n/a Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys Mini VDD Date: 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 9623680 bytes Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4551-11CF-B96D-4C3003C2CB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0611 SubSys ID: 0x104019DA Revision ID: 0x00A2 Revision ID: 0x00A2 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch Registry: OK DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled DDraw Test Result: Not run D3D7 Test Result: Not run D3D8 Test Result: Not run D3D9 Test Result: Not run ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Realtek HD Audio output Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627380&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RtkHDAud.sys Driver Version: 5.10.0000.5605 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 4/17/2008 00:33:26, 4707328 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Full Cap Flags: 0xF5F Min/Max Sample Rate: 8000, 192000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 33, 32 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 33, 32 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: Yes, Yes Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Registry: OK Sound Test Result: Not run --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Realtek HDA Primary input Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RtkHDAud.sys Driver Version: 5.10.0000.5605 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 4/17/2008 00:33:26, 4707328 bytes Cap Flags: 0x41 Format Flags: 0xFFF Description: Mic in at front panel (Pink) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: RtkHDAud.sys Driver Version: 5.10.0000.5605 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 4/17/2008 00:33:26, 4707328 bytes Cap Flags: 0x41 Format Flags: 0xFFF ----------- DirectMusic ----------- DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002 Acceleration: n/a Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal Registry: OK Test Result: Not run ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No Registry: OK ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x026D | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 10:45:37, 59520 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 2/28/2006 04:00:00, 4736 bytes | +-+ USB Human Interface Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC01B | | Location: USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_03&subclass_01 | | Service: HidUsb | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/13/2008 10:45:27, 10368 bytes | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/13/2008 10:45:26, 36864 bytes | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 4/13/2008 10:45:22, 24960 bytes | | Driver: hid.dll, 4/13/2008 16:11:54, 20992 bytes | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC01B | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | | | Service: mouhid | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 10:39:47, 23040 bytes | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/17/2001 12:48:00, 12160 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/13/2008 11:18:00, 52480 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 10:39:47, 24576 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/13/2008 16:13:20, 40840 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 10:39:47, 24576 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/13/2008 16:13:20, 40840 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 10:39:47, 23040 bytes ---------------------------- DirectPlay Service Providers ---------------------------- DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512) DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512) DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512) DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512) Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512) IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512) Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512) Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512) DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run DirectPlay Test Result: Not run Registry: OK ------------------- DirectPlay Adapters ------------------- DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1 DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 - ----------------------- DirectPlay Voice Codecs ----------------------- Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s MS-PCM 64 kbit/s MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s ------------------------- DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps ------------------------- ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 363.2 GB Total Space: 476.9 GB File System: NTFS Model: Hitachi HDP725050GLA SCSI Disk Device Drive: D: Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200A Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:40:46, 62976 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: VIA OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_380D1462&REV_C0\4&2B17F62E&0&4880 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:46:18, 61696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:46:18, 53376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:51:25, 61824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:51:25, 60800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 05:46:40, 6400 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_104019DA&REV_A2\6&288831D1&0&00000018 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 145408 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 240592 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 15511 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 9623680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 61440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 6359552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 1462272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 13012992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 4882432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 2666600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 2932840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdata.bin, 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 2293194 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 3739 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0012.6099 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 14532608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco32.dll, 2.00.0005.0000 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 888424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgenco32.dll, 2.00.0003.0000 (English), 10/16/2010 10:55:00, 813672 bytes Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1724C62A&0&180018 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1724C62A&0&100018 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1724C62A&0&000018 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\4&2484C8E5&0&0018 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BC&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&11 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BB&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&38 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BA&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&12 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B9&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&30 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B7&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&18 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B6&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&10 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B5&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&06 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&07 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0E Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0D Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0C Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0B Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0A Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AE&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&09 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AD&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&08 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AC&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&01 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AB&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&04 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AA&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&02 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A9&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&03 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&05 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0272&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&52 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard RAM Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0270&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&48 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&80 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:44, 68224 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026E&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&59 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:45:35, 30208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:45:36, 143872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 16:12:08, 74240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:45:37, 59520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 16:11:54, 7168 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026D&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&58 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:45:35, 17152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:45:36, 143872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 16:12:08, 74240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:45:37, 59520 bytes Name: Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026C&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&81 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 5.10.0001.5013 (English), 4/13/2008 08:36:05, 144384 bytes Name: NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_380C1462&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys, 1.00.0001.6789 (English), 8/1/2008 18:36:26, 22016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnrm.sys, 1.00.0002.6789 (English), 8/1/2008 18:35:58, 955520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdco1.dll, 1.00.0000.6789 (English), 8/1/2008 18:34:22, 9216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdco1ins.dll, 1.00.0000.6789 (English), 8/1/2008 18:34:22, 9216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvconrm.dll, 1.03.0003.0027 (English), 7/29/2008 20:33:20, 122880 bytes Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0267&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&78 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvgts.sys, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 4/7/2008 00:06:50, 102400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoi.dll, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 4/7/2008 00:06:50, 353280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoiins.dll, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 4/7/2008 00:06:50, 353280 bytes Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0266&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&70 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvgts.sys, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 4/7/2008 00:06:50, 102400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoi.dll, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 4/7/2008 00:06:50, 353280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoiins.dll, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 4/7/2008 00:06:50, 353280 bytes Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0265&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&68 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:40:29, 24960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:40:30, 96512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 2/28/2006 04:00:00, 3328 bytes Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0264&SUBSYS_73801462&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&51 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0260&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A3\3&267A616A&0&50 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 10:36:41, 37248 bytes ------------------ DirectX Components ------------------ ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 279552 bytes ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 27136 bytes dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 10496 bytes d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 1179648 bytes d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 8192 bytes d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 1689088 bytes d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 436224 bytes d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 824320 bytes d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 590336 bytes d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 350208 bytes d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 47616 bytes d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 34816 bytes dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 33040 bytes dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 229888 bytes dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 23552 bytes dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 42768 bytes dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 57344 bytes dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:17 29696 bytes dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:17 17920 bytes dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 375296 bytes dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:09:20 3072 bytes dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:09:19 3072 bytes dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 212480 bytes dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:18 83456 bytes dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 116736 bytes dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 21504 bytes dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 35328 bytes dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 60928 bytes dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 53520 bytes dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 158720 bytes dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 181760 bytes dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 44032 bytes diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 394240 bytes joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:41 68608 bytes gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 2/28/2006 04:00:00 76800 bytes pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:02 35328 bytes dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 367616 bytes dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 1293824 bytes dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 19456 bytes dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 181248 bytes dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 71680 bytes dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 104448 bytes dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 28672 bytes dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 61440 bytes dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 181248 bytes dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 35840 bytes dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 105984 bytes dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 103424 bytes dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 82432 bytes system.dll: 1.01.4322.2470 English Final Retail 12/8/2010 02:24:47 1232896 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:25 473600 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:22 2676224 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:22 2846720 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:23 563712 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:23 567296 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:23 576000 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:24 577024 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:24 577536 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:24 577536 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:25 578560 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:25 578560 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:26 145920 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:26 159232 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:26 364544 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:26 178176 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:25 53248 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:25 12800 bytes Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/2/2010 21:50:25 223232 bytes dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 619008 bytes dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 1227264 bytes dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 2113536 bytes mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6151 English Beta Retail 9/17/2010 22:53:25 954368 bytes mfc42.dll: 6.02.8073.0000 English Final Retail 9/17/2010 22:53:25 974848 bytes wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:10 22528 bytes amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:49 70656 bytes devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:51 59904 bytes dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:52 498742 bytes mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:56 35328 bytes mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 148992 bytes msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:59 14336 bytes encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:53 20480 bytes qasf.dll: 11.00.5721.5145 English Final Retail 10/18/2006 21:47:18 211456 bytes qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:03 192512 bytes qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:03 279040 bytes qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:03 386048 bytes qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:03 562176 bytes qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 09:21:32 733696 bytes quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5933 English Final Retail 2/5/2010 10:27:45 1291776 bytes strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3938 English Final Retail 8/26/2009 00:00:21 247326 bytes iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 199680 bytes ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 848384 bytes ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:55 120320 bytes ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:55 338432 bytes ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:55 755200 bytes ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:55 200192 bytes ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:55 183808 bytes ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 154624 bytes mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5857 English Final Retail 8/5/2009 01:01:48 204800 bytes ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:16:36 141056 bytes ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 129536 bytes ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:11:56 4096 bytes stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:45:15 49408 bytes mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:39:50 5376 bytes mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:39:51 4992 bytes mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:39:52 7552 bytes swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:39:53 4352 bytes mstee.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 12/11/2002 23:14:32 5504 bytes bdaplgin.ax: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 16896 bytes bdasup.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 11392 bytes msdvbnp.ax: 6.05.0001.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 52224 bytes psisdecd.dll: 6.05.0001.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:40 354816 bytes psisrndr.ax: 6.05.0001.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:40 30208 bytes ipsink.ax: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 14848 bytes mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 118272 bytes ndisip.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 10112 bytes mpe.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 15104 bytes streamip.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:40 14976 bytes msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:01 1428992 bytes slip.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:40 10880 bytes nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 83968 bytes ccdecode.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 16384 bytes vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:42 30208 bytes msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5908 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 09:11:44 17920 bytes kstvtune.ax: 5.03.0001.0904 English Final Retail 7/19/2004 15:19:30 285696 bytes ksxbar.ax: 5.03.0001.0902 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 39424 bytes kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:40 226304 bytes wstcodec.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:40 18688 bytes wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 16:12:10 50688 bytes msdv.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 7/9/2004 03:26:38 52096 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,, WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, WMA Voice Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,, WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,, WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,, WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Gretech ASF Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, Gretech MPEG Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.5721.5145 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055 NVIDIA Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,nvauddec.ax,0.00.0000.0227 NVIDIA Video Decoder,0x00800000,2,3,nvviddec.ax,0.00.0000.0227 Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512 WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512 WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055 WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.06.0000.0052 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512 ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000 Gretech Video Filter,0x00200000,1,1,GVF.ax, Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Gretech OGG Source Filter2,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 Gretech FLV Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, Gretech MPEG Source Filter2,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000 WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Gretech AsfEx Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 Gretech AVI Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Gretech Network(OGG) Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GNF.ax, Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 Gretech Audio Filter,0x00200000,1,1,GAF.ax, WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512 Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4504 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Gretech Network(FLV) Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GNF.ax, Gretech OGG Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, Gretech Network(AVI) Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GNF.ax, WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Gretech MKV Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512 AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 .RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053 Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 Gretech Network(SHOUTcast) Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GNF.ax, ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000 Gretech Network(GOM) Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GNF.ax, Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Gretech AAC Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512 WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,6.05.2600.5512 WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Gretech MP3 Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512 NVIDIA Navigator,0x00600000,0,3,nvnav.ax,0.00.0000.0227 AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 GomTV Streamer Network Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GomTVStreamerNF.ax,1.00.0000.0009 Gretech MP4 Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,GSFU.ax, AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.0001.0900 QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003 Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003 WDM Streaming Data Transforms: Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,, Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512 Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512 Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Xfire Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Audio Compressors: WMA Voice Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,, IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Audio Capture Sources: Realtek HDA Primary input,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Mic in at front panel (Pink),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Mic in at front panel (Pink),0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512 Realtek HDA Primary input,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.0001.0900 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.0001.0900 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.0001.0900 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.0001.0900 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.0001.0900 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,6.05.2600.5512 WDM Streaming Mixer Devices: Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,, BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512 Audio Renderers: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 DirectSound: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933 WDM Streaming System Devices: Mic in at front panel (Pink),0x00200000,4,1,,5.03.2600.5512 Realtek HDA Primary input,0x00200000,18,1,,5.03.2600.5512 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,18,1,,5.03.2600.5512 iyf8 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Cant open SC2 I cant open starcraft2, nothing happens when i try to open itIgnighted6 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Huge problem with starcraft... So somehow the new patch earlier this week screwed up my game, as it would randomly crash my computer or blue screen it. I figure the game didn't patch correctly or something, because it was running fine for me on my computer since beta. Since I was having these issues, I uninstalled the game, figuring I could just re download it, but for some reason my crappy college internet blocks out the blizzard downloader, and from what ive read on other forum posts theres nothing to fix this other than asking the school to open up the ports, which they won't. So my question is this, are there any mirror sites out there where I could download sc2? I've searched all day and haven't found anything. Thanks for any help provided!Binski0 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Game crashes on startup Ever since I downloaded the new patch, the game crashes I soon as it gets to the log in screen.Noah4 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Carriers cripple my graphic settings! My default graphic settings are set to HIGH on everything. As soon as I have 6-8+ carriers or engaged in a 3v3 army battle my graphics card goes into cardiac arrest. What specific graphic setting do I need to turn down/adjust that causes the massive slow down during large scale battles?MrGoodKat0 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 getting dropped I keep getting dropped in the middle of my games and it reaps HAVOC on my record. any tips to stop this?Fadadio3 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Random Crashing over and over.... ( fixed? ) Keep crashing randomly with this error .... ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) occurred at 0023:00000000. The memory at '0x00000000' could not be executed. I have just deleted the game and will redownload it ...... I have no problems with any other game and its a brand new system . I am sure the memory is just fine and whatnot. I have tried running in admin mode, turning off anti aliasing, everything I could think of. i5 OC 3.6 ( very cool temps. ) 8GB DDR3 GTX 570 266.35 drivers. I have tried searching for answers with no avail. If anyone can help it would be so appreciated, I would like to enjoy my $60 investment....Rob7 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 FPS problems with ATI 5700 Hi all, I have an ATI 5700 and an AMD Phenom processor. Starcraft says my settings are recommended to be on ULTRA, but even at medium my FPS always hovers around 20, and sometimes even goes to zero during large battles. I tried disable the Catalyst AI but to no avail on 10.12, anyone have any tips on how to improve my FPS? Time of this report: 1/17/2011, 01:29:27 Machine name: CLUTCH-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: SYX System Model: snc302eeh BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/22/08 14:38:47 Ver: 09.02 Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 3328MB RAM Page File: 1372MB used, 5280MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc. Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68B8) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68B8&SUBSYS_25431002&REV_00 Display Memory: 2422 MB Dedicated Memory: 1015 MB Shared Memory: 1407 MB Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: SyncMaster 226BW(Digital) Monitor Model: SyncMaster Monitor Id: SAM027F Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.883Hz) Output Type: DVI Driver Name: aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,atiumdag.dll,atidxx32.dll,atiumdva.cap Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1059 (English) Driver Version: 8.801.0.0 DDI Version: 10.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 11/25/2010 21:58:12, 550400 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BF8-11CF-9177-4905BEC2C535} Vendor ID: 0x1002 Device ID: 0x68B8 SubSys ID: 0x25431002 Revision ID: 0x0000 Driver Strong Name: oem3.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTx86.6.1:ati2mtag_Evergreen:8.801.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_68b8 Rank Of Driver: 00E62001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported DXVA-HD: Not Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_1043829F&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/13/2009 18:51:47, 304128 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_1043829F&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/13/2009 18:51:47, 304128 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: G500 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: G500 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: G500 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC318 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC318 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 18:51:05, 5888 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/13/2009 18:45:09, 28160 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:20:36, 42576 bytes | + Logitech HID-Compliant Keyboard | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC318 | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c318&mi_00 | Lower Filters: LHidFilt | Service: kbdhid | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 6/17/2009 11:56:06, 35472 bytes | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/13/2009 18:45:09, 28160 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:20:36, 42576 bytes | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 11:09:50, 1419232 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 18:11:24, 80896 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:20:36, 42576 bytes | + Logitech HID-compliant G Laser Mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068 | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c068&mi_00 | Upper Filters: LMouFilt | Lower Filters: LHidFilt | Service: mouhid | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 6/17/2009 11:56:06, 35472 bytes | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 6/17/2009 11:56:16, 37392 bytes | Driver: KHALMNPR.Exe, 6/17/2009 11:55:10, 55824 bytes | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 18:45:08, 26112 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:20:44, 41552 bytes | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 11:09:50, 1419232 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 7/13/2009 20:19:10, 51776 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 18:45:08, 19968 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:20:44, 41552 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 49.5 GB Total Space: 238.5 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST3250310AS ATA Device Drive: F: Free Space: 121.9 GB Total Space: 476.9 GB File System: NTFS Model: Hitachi HDP725050GLA360 ATA Device Drive: H: Free Space: 941.3 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD2001FASS-00U0B0 ATA Device Drive: D: Model: ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P ATA Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:11:26, 108544 bytes Drive: E: Model: COMBO 52X32X52X ATA Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:11:26, 108544 bytes Drive: G: Model: OHIVSHO OLAFSPQBW SCSI CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:11:26, 108544 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 20480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes Name: D-Link WDA-1320 Desktop Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001A&SUBSYS_3A1D1186&REV_01\4&2966AB86&0&38A4 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys, 8.00.0000.0238 (English), 10/5/2009 15:31:50, 1221632 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:02, 19968 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3 Driver: n/a Name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68B8&SUBSYS_25431002&REV_00\4&14E38AB4&0&0010 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1105 (English), 11/25/2010 23:19:20, 6650368 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0019 (English), 11/25/2010 21:15:00, 53248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6170 (English), 11/25/2010 21:16:26, 231936 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll, 8.14.0010.0798 (English), 11/25/2010 21:30:20, 4122624 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0288 (English), 11/25/2010 21:22:26, 3460096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmmxx.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 11/25/2010 21:52:52, 159744 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 9/28/2010 15:07:36, 224001 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 11/25/2010 21:09:12, 52736 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 11/25/2010 21:09:12, 52736 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1054 (English), 11/25/2010 21:17:18, 249856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.cap, 11/25/2010 21:22:04, 667648 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 11/25/2010 21:52:18, 15872 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 11/25/2010 21:58:22, 143360 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 11/25/2010 21:58:26, 121776 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1078 (English), 11/25/2010 21:54:00, 176128 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1078 (English), 11/25/2010 21:54:28, 393216 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 11/25/2010 21:52:36, 356352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0006.0006 (English), 11/25/2010 21:52:26, 278528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 11/25/2010 21:52:10, 43520 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.3981.39448 (English), 11/25/2010 21:54:58, 462848 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.10362 (English), 11/25/2010 22:02:08, 16702976 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0900 (English), 11/25/2010 21:28:44, 5441024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0900 (English), 11/25/2010 21:30:18, 46080 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0900 (English), 11/25/2010 21:30:08, 44032 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/17/2010 14:17:00, 2888 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6170 (English), 11/25/2010 21:15:42, 28672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6170 (English), 11/25/2010 21:16:54, 27136 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6170 (English), 11/25/2010 21:17:04, 12800 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 20:35:30, 118784 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0325 (English), 11/25/2010 21:49:04, 4066816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6170 (English), 11/25/2010 21:15:58, 30720 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 11/22/2010 21:06:30, 22305 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/22/2009 11:34:18, 45056 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/27/2010 14:32:08, 294912 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1059 (English), 11/25/2010 21:58:12, 550400 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst.dll, 1.00.0003.0005 (English), 11/25/2010 21:24:36, 52736 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 41472 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A3 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:20:43, 13888 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 41472 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes Name: Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20) Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_82C61043&REV_02\4&17AA8702&0&0030 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt86win7.sys, 7.02.1125.2008 (English), 3/1/2009 22:05:32, 139776 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A1 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:20:45, 12368 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:19:03, 42560 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:26:15, 21584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:26:15, 133200 bytes Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&88 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:20:45, 12368 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:19:03, 42560 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:26:15, 21584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:26:15, 133200 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 20480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_3A\3&267A616A&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9606&SUBSYS_82F11043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&30 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:20:45, 153680 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA58&SUBSYS_AA581002&REV_00\4&14E38AB4&0&0110 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:50:56, 108544 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&99 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 20480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A4 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:20:45, 153680 bytes Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9603&SUBSYS_82F11043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:20:45, 153680 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&91 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 20480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_82301043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A2 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:50:56, 108544 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9600&SUBSYS_82F11043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_82EF1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:14, 20480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:51:15, 284160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:09, 258560 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3064 WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 CoreAVC Video Decoder,0x00800200,1,1,CoreAVCDecoder.ax,1.09.0000.0000 ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3064 ffdshow Audio Decoder,0x3fffffff,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3064 ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax, DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 MainConcept (Adobe2) MPEG Splitter,0x005fffff,1,2,ad2mcspmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0008 MainConcept (Adobe2) MPEG Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,ad2mcdsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0075 MainConcept (Adobe2) MPEG Video Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,ad2mcdsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0075 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 DvPlayTee,0x00200000,1,2,DXDVSupport.dll,7.00.0000.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPC - MPEG-2 Video Decoder (Gabest),0x00500001,1,1,Mpeg2DecFilter.ax,1.03.1264.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1264.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 _ VSO Preview Filter,0x00200000,0,1,VsoVprev.ax,3.00.0001.0043 MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll, WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SmartSound Soundtrack,0x00400000,0,1,DirectQX.dll,3.00.0009.0000 SmartSound SDS Reader,0x00400000,0,1,SDSReader.dll,3.00.0009.0000 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385 MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Adobe PSI Parser,0x00200000,0,0,PSIParser.dll, DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,VSFilter.dll,1.03.1264.0000 DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,VSFilter.dll,1.03.1264.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll, Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3064 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1264.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7600.16385 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 TS Strider,0x00200000,1,1,TSStrider.dll,1.01.0004.0021 Dump,0x00200000,1,0,DvFileWriter.prm,7.00.0000.0000 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323 ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3064 TSSourcePush,0x00200000,0,1,TSSourcePush.dll, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7600.16385 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3064 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Video Capture Sources: Google Camera Adapter 0,0x00000000,0,0,, Google Camera Adapter 1,0x00000000,0,0,, Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Audio Renderers: Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 ChocolatePoo0 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Cant watch old replays after i updated to 1.2 i cant watch any previously replay. any1 know how to fix this?Beethoven0 Jan 17, 2011
Jan 17, 2011 Downloading patch problem I get stuck on 70% on the blizzard downloade, and it says i should reinstall blah blah. SO. I delete the patch, and download it manually off the blizzard site and now i get stuck at 7%. Error is The patch "S2.Win.16939\pc-battlenet-hdfiles\Support\Battle.net.dll" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x2F17E77E5D022AE25446C07E698B4377, actual 0x2FE4E170809E27E16BD727897C52EDC6.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply) Seriously. I currently live in a university dorm and my sc2 cds at my house are very very far. And my university has an upload and download limit, SO downloading like 20gigs of the sc2 game will be a pain in the ass. Annoyed as usual, how do I fix this without having to reinstall?imcool2 Jan 17, 2011