Technical Support

Jun 25 Jun 25 Jun 25
tech support sucks! why is it so hard to get a hold of someone at tech support. can't even start a ticket because it asking me for info I don't have. I bought the game several years back and I can't play it. Battle net wants me to buy it again and I've tried to get a hold of someone but to no avail. I was wanting to buy the two others but not if they make me buy he first one again..... Plumber1
Jun 24
Having Issues With Patches... Again.. Hello All, I'm having problems downloading starcraft 2 patches I've been trying to download it for about 6 months now to no success it keeps getting stuck on ''Fetching encoding table...'' I left my computer on over night for about 8 hours and it didn't move at all so just wondering how i could fix this cause i really want to get back into starcraft 2 It hasn't been able to download the patch since before LotV came out and it just wont download. If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks http://tinypic.com/r/prdli/9 <---- Proof of what it is doing. Thank you to all that wish to help me too, Regards JeStEr JeStEr28
Jun 24
"Not available while initializing game mode" I've had trouble trying to play sc2 or hots. I have not been able to play either game for the past year or so. I've restarted, patched, repaired, and for some reason, it seems my connection to bnet (specifically for hots and sc2) doesn't seem to work. I've been running overwatch, hearthstone, and diablo3 just fine so I wanted to know if there's a specific connection issue with sc2/hots that's preventing me from playing. When I get on sc2, I am unable to start or play any game, coop's ready button is greyed out and displays "Not available while initalizing game mode" when my party friend tries to start, I don't see an accept button. I also cannot see decals. I can ready chat just fine. I hope there has been similar issues in the past that have been resolved so I can get started on fixing my game. Thanks Glitch10
Jun 24 Jun 24 Jun 23 Jun 23
Major Resource Stalls Problem Last week I started playing SC Lotv, but my fun was short lived due to some very annoying resource stalls. At lowest graphic settings I can achieve 100+ frames. At highest settings I can achieve just around 60, therefor I conclude my PC specs are not the issue. Things I have done Uninstalled and Reinstalled Ran a preloader Read other topics Does anyone have any ideas on what to do? Jake3
Jun 23
Cant Join Multiplayer Ok so me and 2 of my friends are trying to play a custom game but when were loading in they load in before i do and they say it says that i left the game even though im still in the loading screen about 3 minutes later i then am taken back to the main menu with a message saying unable to launch game this also happens for arcade games and coop mode kingprotoss1
Jun 23
Green Texture So I've started playing through HotS and I notice that when I get to the third mission the ground texture suddenly turns green. I have all of my graphics set to the lowest setting (cause I play on my laptop) and I don't seem to notice this on any of the other campaigns. Anyone have any ideas what is causing it? Richer1
Jun 23
Starcraft II Can't login Everytime I open and run Starcraft II it says "awaiting response from Battlenet and to check my internet connection." I checked my connection and it is running fine, I have restarted my computer, scan and repair for updates, troubleshooted for various errors that may occur and nothing. This started when the latest patch went through and it updated fine, but now I can't play the game because it won't let me login to the server. The only thing I haven't tried yet is uninstallation and I really don't want to try that until I know someone can't help fix my problem. I am on Windows 8.1 if that helps. Deathman14
Jun 23 Jun 23 Jun 23
High video card temps while in-game Hello, I recently started jumping back into SC2. However, I'm having an issue where my video card temps in-game are jumping above 70C which causes screen flickering and can potentially damage the card. While playing other blizzard titles such as HotS (Heroes), or Diablo III I'm not running into this issue. I've also not run into this issue while playing other games. In many of these games as I recall (I double checked with D3), I am not using vsync or limiting the frames. I have a gtx690 and a pretty powerful CPU which allows me to run the game on Extreme settings at ~100fps or more most of the time (occasionally dipping in campaign, but that's irrelevant). Some temporary solutions that I've found to solve this problem for me have been the following: Setting variables.txt to limit the max amount of frames to 60fps Turning on vsync Lowering graphics settings to medium or lower. Using these, I can avoid damage to my card, but I don't like these solutions for the long-term. capping frames off, or using vsync causes mouse and input delays that you can both see and feel while playing the game. This game relies heavily on being able to perform as many actions as you can, as quickly as possible. Input delays that you can feel are frustrating and make you feel like you are slowed down. This makes the first two options not that viable for me. Lowering graphics settings has the obvious problem of making the game less pretty. I know that many people enjoy low and hybrid settings while playing SC2 because of increased clarity, higher fps, etc. However, I'm not a pro. I just want to enjoy the game. If I can enjoy the game at full graphics, I would like to do so. I dusted my system and made sure that my fans aren't having any problems. As stated above, I'm not having this issue with any other games. If my cooling was an issue, I would run into this issue with other games where I can have high fps, or very demanding games in general. When I go back into the menus of the game, or exit the game, my temps go back down to normal levels very quickly, within seconds. I really don't think that cooling is an issue. Does anyone have any other ideas that I can try that I haven't thought of yet? Is this an issue with the game itself? Toyz0
Jun 23 Jun 23 Jun 22 Jun 22 Jun 22
Patch 3.2.1 Download stops at playable The other day I noticed a starcraft update was queued and didn't think much of it, but then I had an error, "W'e're having some trouble transferring data. Please wait while we keep trying. It is still stuck, 3 days later, in between playable and optimal with 984.69 MB remaining. I am running the latest battle.net version and windows 10. Weasel6
Jun 22
Battle.net Unavailable I am not able to connect to battle.net, the message states that it is temporarily unavailable? SystemicEcho7
Jun 22
temporary outage of battle.net service code 74 Get this error message with Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3, but Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm work fine. Need help! Ergot4
Jun 22
Legacy of the Void offline play Hey I have been trying to play Legacy of the Void offline but it keeps telling me Starter Edition cannot play offline. I own the full version of the game so this really confuses me, also I have the most up to date version of the game patches. I never had this issue with Wing of Liberty or Heart of the Swarm. Andres2
Jun 21 Jun 21
Game doesn't start after path 3.3.2 Hello, I played the last patch when Abathur was introduced... haven't played in a couple weeks and now Battle.net updated the game to 3.3.2 and I can't launch the game anymore. I click on Play and get a black screen and nothing happens... gotta Alt+tab to desktop and kill the process. Yes I tried "Scan and Repair" and disabling Windows services, I'm on Win7 and also deleted ProgramData\Battle.net folder. Nothing works. Please help? Richardyzo5
Jun 21
[Co-op]Co-op Audio Loss and Match Ending Hang Was playing Void Launch Coop with a friend a few minutes ago, and had several things go wrong in succession. First, we both lost a large amount of in-game audio, all voice clips from the scientist/heroes dropped out for both of us, as did some game sounds, but not all as I still heard some unit sound effects (lazers, explosions, etc). Portraits of scientists stayed visible even after their talks ended. My coop partner had the same experience. After killing the final wave, the game hung for about 5 minutes. We were still in control, able to fight and spawn units etc. Some other details: Me and my friend are on different networks in different cities 200 miles apart, and both of us experienced the exact same symptoms. Symptoms started ~10 minutes into the match. Minor lag for both players when the audio issues started, but no lag through rest of the game. Some match-end conditions occurred, such as new enemy waves no longer spawning (though their hives still pumped out units) and my ally's Kerrigan was no longer re-spawning after she was killed in the last wave. Attack wave and objective pings for the last attack remained on the map. I paused the match to look up the bug reporting forums, when I unpaused, the match completed and sound returned. Drivers etc. for both of us are up to date, but the fact we both experienced the same issues concurrently makes me think that isn't the issue. Anyway, good luck finding whatever that was... This is the only hiccup I've had playing coop that wasn't from my network or my ally's being borked. Moxretroero1
Jun 21
3.3.2 Update starts, then stalls indefinitely Hello, thanks in advance, The launcher is telling me that it is stuck at 635.27mb remaining, and hovering the cursor tells me that it is installing required files. Not sure whether it is a network issue or hard drive issue, as I am accessing this message board just fine haha. Kinetiq21
Jun 20
Save Failed I am having issues with the campaign not saving. Just downloaded the digital copy of all three games. I've tried checking the security feature to allow full control, and still nothing. NightmareB6
Jun 20
new computer. i cant redownload sc2 some some reason. hey guys! i haven't played in about a year or so and i cant seem to fund a download button, only a purchase one. thank you for listening to my silly problems and hopefully providing a solution :) sgtpowned1
Jun 20
Portrait Border, Achievement Summary Page and Friends List Bugs This post has been updated to better explain the errors experienced. I'm a little OCD, that's why these little errors bother me and how I noticed them, nevertheless these are still errors that exist and should be known about. Error 1: Achievement Summary Page Image: http://i.imgur.com/LK1HyKv.png In the image above, there are four errors which are circled and marked with numbers. Areas [1], [3] and [4] each show a line of discoloring, possibly an image (?) behind it being visible due to misalignment of the achievement icons. These lines are only a pixel across, and are not easily visible. Area [2] shows a much darker background behind Mission Packs achievement icon, and the darker region is easily noticeably. I can confirm that this error is seen by all players I've asked and that have responded, it's just people thought it was intentional. Error 2: Landing screen Image 1: http://i.imgur.com/Jk34Not.png Image 2: http://i.imgur.com/PL43kQg.jpg Image 3: http://i.imgur.com/Ty3i6b3.jpg Image 1 shows the landing screen directly after logging in. Sometimes, right after logging in, both areas [1] and [2] do not load properly. Area [1] is the portrait border, which sometimes fails to load. Area [2] shows the What's New section, which sometimes 1 points to an image which sometimes becomes grey. Both of these errors are likely caused by a poor connection to the server, but I felt it should be noted anyways because [1] has been around since the implementation of portrait borders. Image 2 shows a line going through the portrait border, which is not supposed to be there. I made sure to investigate when this error happens and to who it happens to so that I could give the most correct information for this report. I've found that all players, including myself, see these lines for only the master and grandmaster portrait borders, diamond and below show just how they're supposed to show. Image 3 shows how the portrait border looked during Heart of the Swarm, and then after patch 3.0 it started looking like the one seen in Image 2. The screenshot in Image 2 was taken about 6 months ago while in a party; I took advantage of the portrait darkening while accepting invites to show exactly what I'm talking about, and it is very clearly seen in the image. I believe this is an error caused by the reduction in size of both the portrait and portrait border. I can confirm that the portrait border line is an error that is seen by all players I've asked and that have responded, it's just people thought it was intentional. The error with the background image in the What's New section has not been confirmed by other players. Error 3: Friends list Image: http://i.imgur.com/QUaRPHm.png The image above shows the friends list which. When any friends are online that have a portrait border, scrolling can swap or completely change the portrait borders. There is no clear pattern as to which portrait border will be replaced with which, but I was able to successfully reproduce this. To make this happen, scroll down far enough to hide almost all or all friends that have a portrait border, and then scrolling up quickly will swap all the portrait borders. Area [1] in the image shows that the border on the right side of the portrait is very slightly narrower than the rest, just a very minor detail. Area [2] shows how the master border replaced the grandmaster border. The third online friend in the list is grandmaster, and had the grandmaster border before scrolling, but it was replaced. This bug has not been confirmed with other players but I am always able to reproduce it. Thank you for your time. Sentinel15
Jun 20
GTX660 Graphics Card Issue after updating SC2 I've never had any problems before and I've always run SC2 on ultra. I haven't played in a long time and had to updated my SC2 version when I go on, and after that there's an issues with wrapping. The graphics all seem to be split by color (there will be multiple ghosts of each unit, with the red one most pronounced and seemingly most messed up). I've been looking around online and can't find anyone with similar issues. Thanks guys, hope someone can offer some guidance. SteevoKun1
Jun 20
Downloading Issue Hi, I'm currently downloading Starcraft 2 and the 'playable' and 'optimal' points are sticking to the downloader bar, that is, they progressively move back as the game downloads. I've clearly downloaded enough for the game to be both 'playable' and 'optimal', but something is stopping the 'play' button from being available. Am i perhaps missing a file that is required? Where might i find out? The game was working fine yesterday, to my knowledge nothing has happened in the interim. Stroganoff1
Jun 20 Jun 20
Download Cache? I attempted to play a game with a friend in co-op mode and keep getting the error message "There is a problem with the download cache. Please restart the game and try again." as soon as I try to start a game, Rebooted both SCII and the B.Net launcher twice, also ran the "Scan and Repair" function from the B.Net launcher menu for SCII. Anyone? Greg17
Jun 20 Jun 20 Jun 20
black screen on start up Ive tried downloading new drivers, putting into 32-bit and using the Displaymode 0. and still getting a black screen on startup. and here is the drx info you guys always want.<br/>------------------<br/>System Information<br/>------------------<br/> Time of this report: 6/20/2016, 00:45:25<br/> Machine name: 400-434<br/> Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160527-1834)<br/> Language: English (Regional Setting: English)<br/> System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard<br/> System Model: 400-434<br/> BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/06/14 13:42:31 Ver: 05.06.05<br/> Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU J2900 @ 2.41GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz<br/> Memory: 8192MB RAM<br/> Available OS Memory: 8072MB RAM<br/> Page File: 2233MB used, 7759MB available<br/> Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS<br/> DirectX Version: 11.2<br/> DX Setup Parameters: Not found<br/> User DPI Setting: Using System DPI<br/> System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)<br/> DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled<br/> Miracast: Available, with HDCP<br/>Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported<br/> DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode<br/><br/>------------<br/>DxDiag Notes<br/>------------<br/> Display Tab 1: No problems found.<br/> Sound Tab 1: No problems found.<br/> Input Tab: No problems found.<br/><br/>--------------------<br/>DirectX Debug Levels<br/>--------------------<br/>Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)<br/>DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)<br/>DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)<br/>DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)<br/>DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)<br/>DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)<br/>DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)<br/><br/>---------------<br/>Display Devices<br/>---------------<br/> Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics<br/> Manufacturer: Intel Corporation<br/> Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics<br/> DAC type: Internal<br/> Device Type: Full Device<br/> Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F31&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E<br/> Display Memory: 1792 MB<br/> Dedicated Memory: 64 MB<br/> Shared Memory: 1728 MB<br/> Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)<br/> Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor<br/> Monitor Model: unknown<br/> Monitor Id: <br/> Native Mode: unknown<br/> Output Type: HD15<br/> Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32<br/>Driver File Version: 10.18.0010.4425 (English)<br/> Driver Version: 10.18.10.4425<br/> DDI Version: 11.2<br/> Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1<br/> Driver Model: WDDM 1.3<br/>Graphics Preemption: DMA<br/> Compute Preemption: Thread group<br/> Miracast: Supported<br/>Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported<br/> Power P-states: Not Supported<br/> Driver Attributes: Final Retail<br/> Driver Date/Size: 4/4/2016 12:00:00 AM, 10946840 bytes<br/> WHQL Logo'd: Yes<br/> WHQL Date Stamp: <br/> Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4C71-11CF-C562-220BB3C2C735}<br/> Vendor ID: 0x8086<br/> Device ID: 0x0F31<br/> SubSys ID: 0x2B28103C<br/> Revision ID: 0x000E<br/> Driver Strong Name: oem106.inf:5f63e534a222b607:iVLV2M_w10:10.18.10.4425:pci\ven_8086&amp;dev_0f31<br/> Rank Of Driver: 00D12001<br/> Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C <br/> DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT <br/> Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering <br/> {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch <br/> {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend <br/> D3D9 Overlay: Supported<br/> DXVA-HD: Supported<br/> DDraw Status: Enabled<br/> D3D Status: Enabled<br/> AGP Status: Enabled<br/> MPO Caps: RGB,YUV,HIGH_FILTER,STRETCH_RGB<br/> MPO Stretch: 5.000X - 1.000X<br/> MPO Media Hints: <br/> MPO Formats: YUY2<br/><br/>-------------<br/>Sound Devices<br/>-------------<br/> Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)<br/> Default Sound Playback: Yes<br/> Default Voice Playback: Yes<br/> Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&amp;VEN_10EC&amp;DEV_0662&amp;SUBSYS_103C2B28&amp;REV_1003<br/> Manufacturer ID: 1<br/> Product ID: 100<br/> Type: WDM<br/> Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys<br/> Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7673 (English)<br/> Driver Attributes: Final Retail<br/> WHQL Logo'd: Yes<br/> Date and Size: 11/24/2015 12:00:00 AM, 4695296 bytes<br/> Other Files: <br/> Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.<br/> HW Accel Level: Basic<br/> Cap Flags: 0xF1F<br/> Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000<br/>Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0<br/> Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0<br/> HW Memory: 0<br/> Voice Management: No<br/> EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No<br/> I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No<br/>Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No<br/><br/>---------------------<br/>Sound Capture Devices<br/>---------------------<br/>---------------------<br/>Video Capture Devices<br/>Number of Devices: 0<br/>---------------------<br/>-------------------<br/>DirectInput Devices<br/>-------------------<br/> Device Name: Mouse<br/> Attached: 1<br/> Controller ID: n/a<br/>Vendor/Product ID: n/a<br/> FF Driver: n/a<br/><br/> Device Name: Keyboard<br/> Attached: 1<br/> Controller ID: n/a<br/>Vendor/Product ID: n/a<br/> FF Driver: n/a<br/><br/> Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard<br/> Attached: 1<br/> Controller ID: 0x0<br/>Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A<br/> FF Driver: n/a<br/><br/> Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard<br/> Attached: 1<br/> Controller ID: 0x0<br/>Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A<br/> FF Driver: n/a<br/><br/>Poll w/ Interrupt: No<br/><br/>-----------<br/>USB Devices<br/>-----------<br/>+ USB Root Hub (xHCI)<br/>| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x0F35<br/>| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30<br/>| Service: USBHUB3<br/>| Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 534872 bytes<br/>| <br/>+-+ Generic USB Hub<br/>| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x05E3, 0x0610<br/>| | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0001<br/>| | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB<br/>| | Service: USBHUB3<br/>| | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 534872 bytes<br/>| | <br/>| +-+ USB Composite Device<br/>| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A<br/>| | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0002<br/>| | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE<br/>| | | Service: usbccgp<br/>| | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 159072 bytes<br/>| | | <br/>| | +-+ USB Input Device<br/>| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A<br/>| | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.002.000.000.000.000<br/>| | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&amp;SubClass_01<br/>| | | | Service: HidUsb<br/>| | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 38400 bytes<br/>| | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 155136 bytes<br/>| | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 40448 bytes<br/>| | | | <br/>| | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device<br/>| | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A<br/>| | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD<br/>| | | | | Service: kbdhid<br/>| | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 36864 bytes<br/>| | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 62304 bytes<br/>| | | <br/>| +-+ USB Input Device<br/>| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC408<br/>| | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0002<br/>| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&amp;SubClass_01<br/>| | | Service: HidUsb<br/>| | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 38400 bytes<br/>| | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 155136 bytes<br/>| | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 40448 bytes<br/>| | | <br/>| | +-+ HID-compliant mouse<br/>| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC408<br/>| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE<br/>| | | | Service: mouhid<br/>| | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 32256 bytes<br/>| | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 59232 bytes<br/><br/>----------------<br/>Gameport Devices<br/>----------------<br/><br/>------------<br/>PS/2 Devices<br/>------------<br/><br/>------------------------<br/>Disk &amp; DVD/CD-ROM Drives<br/>------------------------<br/> Drive: C:<br/> Free Space: 867.3 GB<br/>Total Space: 936.5 GB<br/>File System: NTFS<br/> Model: WDC WD10EZEX-60M2NA0<br/><br/> Drive: E:<br/> Model: hp CDDVDW SH-216DB<br/> Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:22, 173568 bytes<br/><br/>--------------<br/>System Devices<br/>--------------<br/> Name: High Definition Audio Controller<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F04&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;D8<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:18, 79872 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:19, 97280 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0212 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 333824 bytes<br/><br/> Name: Intel(R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface <br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F18&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;D0<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TXEIx64.sys, 1.00.0000.1064 (English), 1/15/2014 16:21:46, 88592 bytes<br/><br/> Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F35&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;A0<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10586.0212 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 378208 bytes<br/><br/> Name: PCI standard ISA bridge<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F1C&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;F8<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 18784 bytes<br/><br/> Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&amp;DEV_8136&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_07\4&amp;263C2EC0&amp;0&amp;00E1<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.03.0723.2015 (English), 2/17/2016 16:26:56, 896760 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 2/17/2016 16:26:56, 91240 bytes<br/><br/> Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F4A&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;E1<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0420 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 331616 bytes<br/><br/> Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F00&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;00<br/> Driver: n/a<br/><br/> Name: Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&amp;DEV_8179&amp;SUBSYS_197D103C&amp;REV_01\4&amp;24F5FBA7&amp;0&amp;00E2<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys, 2023.15.0701.2015 (English), 8/28/2015 01:15:18, 4629744 bytes<br/><br/> Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F31&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;10<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 3793872 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10iumd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 12211184 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdusc64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 4611816 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 454760 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 188496 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 184832 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2027008 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 94208 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdde64.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 221184 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 182784 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2582 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 44025 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43494 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43256 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 42079 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43816 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43298 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1125 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2813952 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 218848 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1137120 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdusc32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 3650832 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 366680 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10iumd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 11783680 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdumdim32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 10474040 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 143872 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 183840 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1133000 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:32, 280696 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 159096 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 155136 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1758208 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:36, 156280 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 672256 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 59904 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 69632 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 284672 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10752 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10752 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 252416 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 5120 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 5120 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:38, 530552 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10240 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10240 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:30, 959608 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:32, 4382840 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 889 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:32, 4379256 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 895 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 609280 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 86528 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:38, 319096 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 255488 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxTray.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:42, 372856 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 209408 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxHK.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:40, 247416 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxOSP.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 371712 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:26, 545912 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 889 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:26, 399992 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeApp.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 889 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:28, 545400 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 895 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:26, 399480 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeAppv2_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 895 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:42, 195192 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 31448 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 30720 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resARA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 165460 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCHS.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 149524 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCHT.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 150404 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCSY.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156628 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resDAN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 153508 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resDEU.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158388 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resELL.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 184036 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resENU.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 152164 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resESN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158052 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resFIN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 155972 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resFRA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 160196 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHEB.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 164884 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHRV.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 155540 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHUN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 160260 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resITA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158356 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resJPN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 164948 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resKOR.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158532 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resNLD.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 157332 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resNOR.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 154004 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPLK.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 157652 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPTB.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156708 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPTG.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156420 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resROM.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158148 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resRUS.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 179828 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSKY.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 157492 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSLV.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 154964 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSVE.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 155124 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resTHA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 191476 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resTRK.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156596 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ig7icd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 8513536 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\ig7icd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 6500352 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10946840 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdail64.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 162304 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 1981 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 9788 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 32 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 60416 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 286720 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 207872 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 6758912 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 626688 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 308736 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 2986764 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 240244 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 375380 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2930216 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 234396 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 374552 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 2408580 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 197272 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 329372 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 14889472 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5894144 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5165056 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 4677632 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 165816 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 333240 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 64000 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 376832 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 246272 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 9161728 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 796672 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 372736 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2941464 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 295744 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 388464 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2884992 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 284840 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 387724 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 2365892 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 228328 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 342372 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 19576320 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 6090752 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5512192 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5059072 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 198072 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 408504 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 286720 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 321536 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 1785856 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 17837568 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 376832 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 366080 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 1986560 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 22905344 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 5.15.0005.0029 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 8384240 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 3.11.0005.0020 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 581872 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 803496 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 746152 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 28553 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 846855 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 993 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 21523 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 26945 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 5.15.0005.0029 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 9292016 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 3.11.0005.0020 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 678640 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 996008 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 925352 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 6533 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 1519616 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 993 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 21523 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 6321 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMCUMD64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 133080 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiSecureSourceFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1461208 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiAAC64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 4015576 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMux64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 608216 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiDDEAgent64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 182232 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiAudioFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 650712 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUtils64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 215000 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiLogServer64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 98776 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiWinNextAgent64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 863704 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiSilenceFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 349144 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiVAD64.exe, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:34, 2497568 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUMS64.exe, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:34, 433784 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCoIn_v4425.dll, 1.03.0014.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 190464 bytes<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 316245 bytes<br/><br/> Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F23&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;98<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 133984 bytes<br/><br/> Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F48&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;E0<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0420 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 331616 bytes<br/><br/> Name: Intel Device<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F12&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;FB<br/> Driver: n/a<br/><br/> Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge<br/>Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F4C&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;E2<br/> Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0420 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 331616 bytes<br/><br/>------------------<br/>DirectShow Filters<br/>------------------<br/><br/>DirectShow Filters:<br/>WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063<br/>WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063<br/>WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063<br/>MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10586.0063<br/>Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000<br/>AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10547.1000<br/>AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035<br/>Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035<br/>ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,<br/>Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000<br/>VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,<br/>File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10586.0063<br/>Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,<br/>Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035<br/>WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063<br/>Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063<br/>MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,<br/>AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10547.1000<br/>StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/><br/>WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:<br/>Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063<br/><br/>Video Compressors:<br/>WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/><br/>Audio Compressors:<br/>WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0063<br/>WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0000<br/>IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/><br/>PBDA CP Filters:<br/>PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/><br/>Midi Renderers:<br/>Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/><br/>WDM Streaming Capture Devices:<br/>Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063<br/>Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063<br/>Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063<br/><br/>WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:<br/>Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063<br/><br/>BDA Network Providers:<br/>Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/><br/>Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:<br/>VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/><br/>BDA Transport Information Renderers:<br/>BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/>MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000<br/><br/>BDA CP/CA Filters:<br/>Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/>XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000<br/><br/>WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:<br/>Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063<br/><br/>Audio Renderers:<br/>Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/>DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071<br/><br/>----------------------------<br/>Preferred DirectShow Filters<br/>----------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]<br/><br/>&lt;media subtype GUID>, [&lt;filter friendly name>, ]&lt;filter CLSID><br/><br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS<br/>{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec<br/>{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec<br/>{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec<br/>{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec<br/>{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS<br/>{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS<br/>WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec<br/>WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject<br/>WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject<br/><br/>---------------------------<br/>Media Foundation Transforms<br/>---------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]<br/><br/>&lt;category>:<br/> &lt;transform friendly name>, &lt;transform CLSID>, &lt;flags>, [&lt;merit>, ]&lt;file name>, &lt;file version><br/><br/>Video Decoders:<br/> Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002<br/> Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000<br/> DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000<br/> WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/>Video Encoders:<br/> Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002<br/> H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0035<br/> H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/>Video Effects:<br/> Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/>Video Processor:<br/> Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/>Audio Decoders:<br/> Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063<br/> Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/> GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/> WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063<br/> Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0122<br/> Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063<br/> G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/> IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/> MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.10586.0063<br/> Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/>Audio Encoders:<br/> LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, winmde.dll, 12.00.10586.0000<br/> MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/> Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063<br/> MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0035<br/> WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/>Audio Effects:<br/> AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/> Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.10586.0000<br/>Multiplexers:<br/> Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.10586.0122<br/>Others:<br/> Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000<br/><br/>--------------------------------------------<br/>Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories<br/>--------------------------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]<br/><br/>EnableVideoProcessors = 1<br/>EnableEncoders = 1<br/>EnableDecoders = 1<br/><br/>-------------------------------------<br/>Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers<br/>-------------------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]<br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]<br/><br/>&lt;file ext. or MIME type>, &lt;handler CLSID>, &lt;brief description>[, Preferred]<br/><br/>.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler<br/>.amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred<br/>.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler<br/>.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred<br/>.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/>video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred<br/><br/>--------------------------------<br/>Media Foundation Scheme Handlers<br/>--------------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]<br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]<br/><br/>&lt;URL type>, &lt;handler CLSID>, &lt;brief description>[, Preferred]<br/><br/>file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler<br/>http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler<br/>http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/>sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred<br/><br/>-------------------------------------<br/>Preferred Media Foundation Transforms<br/>-------------------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]<br/><br/>&lt;media subtype GUID>, [&lt;transform friendly name>, ]&lt;transform CLSID><br/><br/>{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}<br/>MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}<br/>{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>{73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}<br/>MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}<br/>MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}<br/>{63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}<br/>MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>{53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}<br/>MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}<br/>{43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT<br/>MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}<br/>MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject<br/>MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}<br/>{0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}<br/>{00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}<br/>{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}<br/>MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT<br/>MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject<br/>MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT<br/>MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject<br/>MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}<br/>{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}<br/>{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}<br/>WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject<br/>MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject<br/>KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}<br/>{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}<br/>KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}<br/><br/>-------------------------------------<br/>Disabled Media Foundation Transforms<br/>-------------------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]<br/><br/>&lt;transform CLSID><br/><br/>------------------------<br/>Disabled Media Sources<br/>------------------------<br/><br/>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]<br/><br/>&lt;media source CLSID><br/><br/>---------------<br/>EVR Power Information<br/>---------------<br/>Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) <br/> Quality Flags: 2576<br/> Enabled:<br/> Force throttling<br/> Allow half deinterlace<br/> Allow scaling<br/> Decode Power Usage: 100<br/> Balanced Flags: 1424<br/> Enabled:<br/> Force throttling<br/> Allow batching<br/> Force half deinterlace<br/> Force scaling<br/> Decode Power Usage: 50<br/> PowerFlags: 1424<br/> Enabled:<br/> Force throttling<br/> Allow batching<br/> Force half deinterlace<br/> Force scaling<br/> Decode Power Usage: 0<br/><br/>---------------<br/>Diagnostics<br/>---------------<br/><br/>Windows Error Reporting:<br/>+++ WER0 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 125026835750, type 5<br/><br/>Event Name: MpTelemetry<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: 2152759308<br/><br/>P2: unspecified<br/><br/>P3: ScanFile<br/><br/>P4: 4.9.10586.0<br/><br/>P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)<br/><br/>P6: unspecified<br/><br/>P7: unspecified<br/><br/>P8: <br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER1 +++:<br/>Fault bucket , type 0<br/><br/>Event Name: MpTelemetry<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: 2152759308<br/><br/>P2: unspecified<br/><br/>P3: ScanFile<br/><br/>P4: 4.9.10586.0<br/><br/>P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)<br/><br/>P6: unspecified<br/><br/>P7: unspecified<br/><br/>P8: <br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER2 +++:<br/>Fault bucket , type 0<br/><br/>Event Name: PnPGenericDriverFound<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: x64<br/><br/>P2: PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0F04&amp;SUBSYS_2B28103C&amp;REV_0E<br/><br/>P3: <br/><br/>P4: <br/><br/>P5: <br/><br/>P6: <br/><br/>P7: <br/><br/>P8: <br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER3 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 127027306, type 4<br/><br/>Event Name: APPCRASH<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P2: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P3: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P4: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P5: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P6: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P7: c000041d<br/><br/>P8: 000000000001162a<br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER4 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 125892860, type 4<br/><br/>Event Name: APPCRASH<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P2: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P3: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P4: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P5: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P6: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P7: c0000005<br/><br/>P8: 000000000001162a<br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER5 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 133346220469, type 5<br/><br/>Event Name: MoAppCrash<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_25.10586.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe<br/><br/>P2: praid:MicrosoftEdge<br/><br/>P3: 11.0.10586.420<br/><br/>P4: 57491bcb<br/><br/>P5: MicrosoftEdge.exe<br/><br/>P6: 11.0.10586.420<br/><br/>P7: 57491bcb<br/><br/>P8: c0000005<br/><br/>P9: 000000000008f2a8<br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER6 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 129119098321, type 5<br/><br/>Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: Hearthstone.exe<br/><br/>P2: 1.0.0.13030<br/><br/>P3: 10.0.10586.2.0.0<br/><br/>P4: <br/><br/>P5: <br/><br/>P6: <br/><br/>P7: <br/><br/>P8: <br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER7 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 127027306, type 4<br/><br/>Event Name: APPCRASH<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P2: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P3: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P4: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P5: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P6: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P7: c000041d<br/><br/>P8: 000000000001162a<br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER8 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 125892860, type 4<br/><br/>Event Name: APPCRASH<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P2: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P3: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P4: sttray64.exe<br/><br/>P5: 1.0.6486.0<br/><br/>P6: 51d67bd0<br/><br/>P7: c0000005<br/><br/>P8: 000000000001162a<br/><br/>P9: <br/><br/>P10: <br/><br/>+++ WER9 +++:<br/>Fault bucket 126556689803, type 5<br/><br/>Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3<br/><br/>Response: Not available<br/><br/>Cab Id: 0<br/><br/>Problem signature:<br/><br/>P1: 10.0.10586.420<br/><br/>P2: 80070643<br/><br/>P3: 5C64A4B7-33E7-46CE-9D07-EAB544602F5A<br/><br/>P4: Install<br/><br/>P5: 200<br/><br/>P6: 0<br/><br/>P7: 8007051a<br/><br/>P8: UpdateOrchestrator<br/><br/>P9: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}<br/><br/>P10: 0 bulldogtaz0
Jun 20
black screen on start up Ive tried downloading new drivers, putting into 32-bit and using the Displaymode 0. and still getting a black screen on startup. and here is the drx info you guys always want. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 6/20/2016, 00:45:25 Machine name: 400-434 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160527-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard System Model: 400-434 BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/06/14 13:42:31 Ver: 05.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU J2900 @ 2.41GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8072MB RAM Page File: 2233MB used, 7759MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: 11.2 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E Display Memory: 1792 MB Dedicated Memory: 64 MB Shared Memory: 1728 MB Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: Native Mode: unknown Output Type: HD15 Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32 Driver File Version: 10.18.0010.4425 (English) Driver Version: 10.18.10.4425 DDI Version: 11.2 Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.3 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: Thread group Miracast: Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 4/4/2016 12:00:00 AM, 10946840 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4C71-11CF-C562-220BB3C2C735} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x0F31 SubSys ID: 0x2B28103C Revision ID: 0x000E Driver Strong Name: oem106.inf:5f63e534a222b607:iVLV2M_w10:10.18.10.4425:pci\ven_8086&dev_0f31 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: RGB,YUV,HIGH_FILTER,STRETCH_RGB MPO Stretch: 5.000X - 1.000X MPO Media Hints: MPO Formats: YUY2 ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_103C2B28&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7673 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 11/24/2015 12:00:00 AM, 4695296 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (xHCI) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x0F35 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 534872 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x05E3, 0x0610 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB | | Service: USBHUB3 | | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 534872 bytes | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A | | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0002 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | Service: usbccgp | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 159072 bytes | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.002.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 38400 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 155136 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 40448 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0D4A | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 36864 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 62304 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC408 | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0002 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 155136 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 40448 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC408 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 59232 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 867.3 GB Total Space: 936.5 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD10EZEX-60M2NA0 Drive: E: Model: hp CDDVDW SH-216DB Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:22, 173568 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F04&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:18, 79872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:19, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0212 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 333824 bytes Name: Intel(R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F18&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TXEIx64.sys, 1.00.0000.1064 (English), 1/15/2014 16:21:46, 88592 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F35&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10586.0212 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 378208 bytes Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F1C&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 18784 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_07\4&263C2EC0&0&00E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.03.0723.2015 (English), 2/17/2016 16:26:56, 896760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 2/17/2016 16:26:56, 91240 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F4A&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0420 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 331616 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F00&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8179&SUBSYS_197D103C&REV_01\4&24F5FBA7&0&00E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys, 2023.15.0701.2015 (English), 8/28/2015 01:15:18, 4629744 bytes Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 3793872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10iumd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 12211184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdusc64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 4611816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 454760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 188496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 184832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2027008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 94208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdde64.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 221184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 182784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2582 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 44025 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43494 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 42079 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 43298 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2813952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 218848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1137120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdusc32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 3650832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 366680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10iumd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 11783680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdumdim32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 10474040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 143872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 183840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1133000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:32, 280696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 159096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 155136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1758208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:36, 156280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 672256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 59904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 69632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 284672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10752 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10752 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 252416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 5120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 5120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:38, 530552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:30, 959608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:32, 4382840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 889 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:32, 4379256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 609280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:38, 319096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 255488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxTray.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:42, 372856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 209408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxHK.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:40, 247416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxOSP.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 371712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:26, 545912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 889 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:26, 399992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeApp.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 889 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:28, 545400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:26, 399480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeAppv2_0.exe.config, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:42, 195192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 31448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 30720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resARA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 165460 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCHS.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 149524 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCHT.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 150404 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCSY.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156628 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resDAN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 153508 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resDEU.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158388 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resELL.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 184036 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resENU.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 152164 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resESN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158052 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resFIN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 155972 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resFRA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 160196 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHEB.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 164884 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHRV.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 155540 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHUN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 160260 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resITA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158356 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resJPN.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 164948 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resKOR.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158532 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resNLD.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 157332 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resNOR.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 154004 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPLK.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 157652 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPTB.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156708 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPTG.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156420 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resROM.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 158148 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resRUS.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 179828 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSKY.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 157492 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSLV.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 154964 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSVE.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 155124 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resTHA.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 191476 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resTRK.cui, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 156596 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ig7icd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 8513536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\ig7icd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 6500352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 10946840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdail64.dll, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 162304 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 1981 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 9788 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 32 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 60416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 286720 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 207872 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 6758912 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 626688 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 308736 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 2986764 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 240244 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 375380 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2930216 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 234396 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 374552 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 2408580 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 197272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 329372 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 14889472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5894144 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5165056 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 4677632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 165816 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 333240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 64000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 376832 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 246272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 9161728 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 796672 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 372736 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2941464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 295744 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 388464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 2884992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 284840 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 387724 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 2365892 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 228328 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 342372 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 19576320 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 6090752 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5512192 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 5059072 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 198072 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/12/2016 16:39:26, 408504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 286720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 321536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 1785856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 17837568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 376832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 366080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 1986560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4425 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 22905344 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 5.15.0005.0029 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 8384240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 3.11.0005.0020 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 581872 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 803496 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 746152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 28553 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 846855 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 26945 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 5.15.0005.0029 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 9292016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 3.11.0005.0020 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 678640 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 996008 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 925352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 6533 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 1519616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 6321 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMCUMD64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 133080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiSecureSourceFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 1461208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiAAC64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 4015576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMux64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 608216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiDDEAgent64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 182232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiAudioFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 650712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUtils64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 215000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiLogServer64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 98776 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiWinNextAgent64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 863704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiSilenceFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 349144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiVAD64.exe, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:34, 2497568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUMS64.exe, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:43:34, 433784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCoIn_v4425.dll, 1.03.0014.0000 (English), 5/12/2016 16:39:24, 190464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 5/12/2016 16:39:22, 316245 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F23&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&98 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 02:17:23, 133984 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F48&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0420 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 331616 bytes Name: Intel Device Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F12&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F4C&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0420 (English), 6/18/2016 23:18:22, 331616 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10586.0063 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10547.1000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10586.0063 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10586.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10547.1000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10586.0071 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0035 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0122 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.10586.0063 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, winmde.dll, 12.00.10586.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0035 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.10586.0122 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableVideoProcessors = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 125026835750, type 5 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 2152759308 P2: unspecified P3: ScanFile P4: 4.9.10586.0 P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24) P6: unspecified P7: unspecified P8: P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 2152759308 P2: unspecified P3: ScanFile P4: 4.9.10586.0 P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24) P6: unspecified P7: unspecified P8: P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPGenericDriverFound Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F04&SUBSYS_2B28103C&REV_0E P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 127027306, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: sttray64.exe P2: 1.0.6486.0 P3: 51d67bd0 P4: sttray64.exe P5: 1.0.6486.0 P6: 51d67bd0 P7: c000041d P8: 000000000001162a P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 125892860, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: sttray64.exe P2: 1.0.6486.0 P3: 51d67bd0 P4: sttray64.exe P5: 1.0.6486.0 P6: 51d67bd0 P7: c0000005 P8: 000000000001162a P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 133346220469, type 5 Event Name: MoAppCrash Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_25.10586.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:MicrosoftEdge P3: 11.0.10586.420 P4: 57491bcb P5: MicrosoftEdge.exe P6: 11.0.10586.420 P7: 57491bcb P8: c0000005 P9: 000000000008f2a8 P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 129119098321, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Hearthstone.exe P2: 1.0.0.13030 P3: 10.0.10586.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 127027306, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: sttray64.exe P2: 1.0.6486.0 P3: 51d67bd0 P4: sttray64.exe P5: 1.0.6486.0 P6: 51d67bd0 P7: c000041d P8: 000000000001162a P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 125892860, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: sttray64.exe P2: 1.0.6486.0 P3: 51d67bd0 P4: sttray64.exe P5: 1.0.6486.0 P6: 51d67bd0 P7: c0000005 P8: 000000000001162a P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 126556689803, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10586.420 P2: 80070643 P3: 5C64A4B7-33E7-46CE-9D07-EAB544602F5A P4: Install P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 8007051a P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77} P10: 0 bulldogtaz0
Jun 20 Jun 20 Jun 20 Jun 20
Problem Installing SC2 from DVD Hello, I'm just here to mention that there's a problem in however the Battle.net application was programmed and it's asking me to spend hours and hours to wait for 16 GB to download. Here's what I'm doing: I want to install SC2 from DVD and the install HeartotS from DVD because I have both of them and don't want to wait 24 hours to install the total ~20GB from downloading it off battle.net. When I've finished installing SC2 WoL it starts downloading HearotS immediately, which is a problem considering I didn't ask it to. Then, now that I've inserted the HeartotS DVD it opens up Battle.net which is I guess how HeartotS was programmed to start installing and now all of a sudden it's taking forever to "Initialize." This is ridiculous. I understand having to patch ~100-200MB of data but having the darn thing try to manually download all the files and ignore me when I try to download it off the darn DVDs I spent money on is way out of my patience. EDIT: You know what, nevermind. I'm not dealing with this and I'm not being forced to use your battle.net frontend. This is ridiculous, what happened to the days when putting the DVD in the drive would actually let you play the game you bought. I'm giving up on you guys, there's no reason to be forced to see all your other blizzard games you're trying to pawn off on me just to play starcraft 2. LobselVith5
Jun 20
Huge performance issues in 3.0 Hi, I have very low frames in 3.0 menu and prologue missions (~10 fps). In a "vs. AI-Game" the frames are up to normal (~60 fps). The CPU or GPU just doesn´t work on full workload (~30%) while the low fps are occurring, that seems to be the problem. I tried to start the game with the following scripts: "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support\SC2Switcher.exe" sleep 5 PowerShell "$Process = Get-Process SC2; $Process.ProcessorAffinity=1" PowerShell "$Process = Get-Process SC2; $Process.PriorityClass='High'" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support\SC2Switcher.exe" sleep 5 PowerShell "$Process = Get-Process SC2; $Process.ProcessorAffinity=9" PowerShell "$Process = Get-Process SC2; $Process.PriorityClass='High'" Nothing changed. hitchinss332
Jun 20 Jun 19 Jun 19 Jun 19 Jun 19
Starcraft 2 Patch 3.0.1 Stuck at 0 B/s Again, probably for the third time in three weeks I am here. Once again, my Starcraft 2 does not seem to want to patch at all. This started when I was downloading the 3.0.0 patch, where the patch got stuck at Optimal with 250MB remaining. Somehow, I was able to fix it by moving the installation folder and having the Battle.net app re-find the installation. Sadly, this is not working this time. I have 449 MB of patch data to download and the download is stuck at 0B/s. I have tried the following: - Modem Reset - Turned Firewalls off - Opened ports on my wireless hub - Used the Scan and Repair tool in the bnet app. - Changed my DNS to Google Public DNS servers I would like to note that Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and Diablo 3 seem to be unaffected. I am able to apply the latest Heroes patch with no problems. This issue has ONLY affected Starcraft 2. Diosys32
Jun 19
Campaign Save Failed I just got Starcraft 2, mainly for the campaign, and soon find that at every checkpoint I get a "Save Failed" alert. Also because of this, I cant get past the first mission of either WoL or HoTS. Any suggestions for a fix? Fredrickson14
Jun 19