Joeyray's Bar

Apr 9, 2013 Arbiter 19 RP-Text Adventure This is to be edited soon, stupid blizzard ate my post that I spent a freaking hour and a half on setting this RP up. Grrrrr Prologue: Pain. Fear. Blood. Death. Your eyes flicker open as the sound of scraping comes from the ventilation above. You shiver. It's cold. The smell of copper fills your head, drifting in from a pool of warm liquid that drips from a body ahead of you. *Cough* "H-Hey" You choke out. You feel parched, and in pain. You look across to the body ahead of you, a few feet away, slimed against the opposite railing. The emergency strip lighting flickers off, then fades back in, then flickers again. "Hey." You choke out again, followed by another cough. This time you taste blood in your mouth. Looking down, you realize there are three slashes in your abdomen. They look deep, and painful, but you don't feel the pain. You realize you can't even move your toes. You survey your surroundings, and notice a corridor to the left, the airlock leading to the next section looks like the hydraulics broken. At any rate, the door is wide open. On the right, the door is curves to the left and a small viewport is placed a little above the center of the door. You begin to drift back into the darkness as the lights flicker again, no point in staying awake when you can't even move, much less defend yourself. How It Will Work: After a section of the story has been posted, people (The readers/viewers) can make a suggestion as to what the character does next. I will be choosing what suggestion to write out, as I don't want certain people to try and hijack this. [Hint: His name rhymes with Pukester.] Anyways, on to the story!NickDaMan8 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Insurrection *Receiving incoming transmission. Comm-link established:* ... ==================== Application: Only Terran Name: Age: Backstory: Personality: ===================== smylez: The "Commander" A man with an enigmatic past, he is simply known as the "Commander" and he is a stoic, resourceful and resolute person. Infamous around Deadman's Port as the "Man who does not bleed", he has taken assignments that even the most hardened mercenaries considered suicidal and succeeded in completing them. This reputation makes him feared and respected at the same time. Currently, he is leading his group of mercenaries known as the "Iron Wolves" His magnum bears the faded mark of the Sons of Korhal.smylez24 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XX The rescue is over and everyone is home. I'd say safe but...not everyone made it in as much of one piece as they'd like. This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Darkest Heart Tobi Van Helsing walked the halls of the New Hellsing Mannor alone, having just finished a hunt in the small town of Hergon. "The creatures are getting restless. This is the third kill this week alone." Heading to the armory, he grabs more ammunition for his pistols, looking at the pair he was still working on and sighing. "I can't do this alone, not with this many in one week. Alistair!" Out of the darkness, a man who looks to be in his late thirties , wearing a set of casual clothes with a black duster and black warlock's hat, appears, a pistol of his own on his waist and a sword across his back. "You called master?" "Pull up a list of the descendants of all the greatest monster hunters of their time. It's time we began the hunt in earnest." He looks at Alistair. "Find them all."Zarkun500 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 I'm Not Dead! 'nuff said. Who even remembers me? Will be starting something soon(TM).Vultureling104 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIX This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21) Continued from Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)Zanon500 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XVIII This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Write a story, one sentence at a time. If you can't guess by the title this thread is to write a story one sentence at a time, when this thread dies/reaches max I'll put the story in one post, so one sentence per post, lets start! It was just a typical, swarmy friday.DoomerX113 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XVII Students have succeeded in the mission and are no enjoying themselves in some well deserved R&R. This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: The Second Class XVI Students have succeeded in the mission and are no enjoying themselves in some well deserved R&R. This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.CrymsonRaven500 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Roll 2 Dodge Original Roll to dodge thread created by entity Mr. Random. Successful strain. Reconstituting for Swarm. Rules of thread: state attempted action. Will roll die to determine success level. Listing possible success levels, example system. Providing example: Bob: ... Roll 1, lethal failure. Bob's soup is so bad that he dies instantly and his body is charred to ashes on the spot. Bob is now ashes: Dead. Roll 2, failure. Bob's soup tastes awful, so bad he begins vomiting violently. Bob is now Vulnerable. Roll 3, grey area. Bob eats a bowl of the soup, but it's not appealing. He leaves the rest. Bob is now either Fine or Vulnerable, dependent on magnitude of attempt. Cooking soup is mundane. He is Fine. Roll 4, success. Bob makes a delicious soup. He eagerly eats it all. Bob is now Fine. Roll 5, great success. Bob's soup is so good he opens a soup restaurant, which is immediately successful. Bob is Good. Roll 6, extreme success. Bob's soup is fantastic! It raises his psionic index by 2 and gives him eternal life. Bob is Great. Tag scale: Exiled - out of the game unless someone specifically summons him. Cannot roll. Dead - could be revived accidentally or on purpose. -2 to all rolls. Injured - not in the best shape. -1 to all rolls. Vulnerable - off balance. -1 to Dodges. Fine - nothing wrong here. Good - feels pretty good. +1 to all rolls. Great - things are going very well. +2 to all rolls. Giddy - sick with happiness. +3 to non-Dodge rolls. Prepared - ready for anything. +2 to Dodges. Godlike - SOMEBODY STOP HIM! +3 to all rolls. Cannot be Killed, Exiled, or Injured. All players begin Fine. If higher than Fine, will lose one rank each turn. If lower, action must be taken to raise rank. If someone Attempts to do something nasty to you, you have to Roll 2 Dodge. The die will be rolled for you to determine how much damage you suffer, if any. Make your Attempts. Players: DoomerX Appreciates a good bagel. Newly rich. Smylez Allergic to cream cheese, as he found out the hard way. Knows all about the practical applications of lemon juice. Knows when someone is incapable of hanging onto stolen dice, but also failed to calculate for shifts in reality. He failed to calculate for Owlfeathers' sword, too. A ghostly lawbreaker who did some time in NOthing. He got out, fortunately. We'll see how long he stays out. DarkZelot Attempted to set fire to the sun. Nuff said. Not very good with dictionaries either. Loyal to the Swarm... loyal, but not very useful. Owlfeathers Hated by probes, but a skilled thief nonetheless. Also skilled at space/time manipulation. Easily provoked, but has the sword skills to back it up. Zarkun A wannabe cloner. He found out you can't control the Zerg. Or Cerberus, for that matter. Has benefited from Smylez' misfortune, but only briefly. Was logicked out of existence. DacderOvilor The King of France. That's right, you heard me. He lost to the British, but France has never been much use against England. Proved, in that he took down the Protoss easily, though they got their revenge. laughup Leader of the Golden Armada. Retreated from the French... paradox? He later returned and made himself some French Fries. Zanon Spreads bad tidings even when people don't want to hear them. Fortunately for him he's a Glorious Dictator. THese things help. CrymsonRaven Attempted interplanetary domination. Ha. Later had his brains blown out by Zarkun. He managed to possess a girl with... uh... french habits, later.KnarledOne387 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XV This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 The Ghost in the Darkness: Text Adventure Cody Ross stood up, fumbling around for the rifle he knew had to be there. He held his head, before looking up. His squadmates had to be around somewhere. The wind blew hundreds of droplets of water in his face, and he pulled his mask back down. What a mess. He checked his radio. No signal. The Conditions are awful, and he slips on the soaked granite, barely catching himself with his rifle. The visibility is close to zero, but hoping for shelter, he moves towards a dark mass near him, thinking about where the other might be. Had any of them bailed out of the dropship as well, or had they crash-landed? He shook his head, and finds himself at a sheer face of nearly 40 feet. The Zerg have to be around somewhere, but could they even be out here, in the horrific weather? He doubted it. Somewhere else were his squadmates, and they might need help, but what if he was lost? He suddenly spots a cave, and thinks of rotting, starving, dying of exposure before finally a Hydralisk puts him out of his misery. The Dominion wouldn't care too much, naturally. He didn't think they cared about anything. He thinks for a moment, the others would be south, further from the alleged Zerg base but further into this damn storm. Cody Ross Options: 1. Go south and look for your squadmates. 2. Take shelter in the cave and try to wait it out.Dacder33 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIV This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 The Battle of Augustgrad: P2 A Viking Account This is continued the account Tyr Viking pilot of the 36th Wing of Vikings I remembered the first time I had reentered the atmosphere in the sim. The g forces had caused me to go unconscious, I had almost been washed out of training then and there. Now I barely noticed. "Stay tight" Freya cautioned. We broke through the clouds and descended quickly, Odin had marked the area on our huds to show the place where the Hyperion would be landing. A Dominion base was located there armed to teeth with bunkers and air defenses, and we were barreling strait for it. "All squadrons break formation, attack pattern War Master take out those defenses. Heimdal get your squadron over here we're heading for their airfields" Odin barked. "Tyr you see those siege tanks?" Freya said over the comm. My imaging system painted the cluster of siege tanks clearly on my screen "I got em". No more words were needed Freya and I pulled out the stops on our engines and rocketed forward. We streaked low and straight flying towards the siege tanks cluster. When we were a thousand feet away we fired our missiles in unison blanketing the entire cluster with our lanzer missiles. A warning light flashed on my screen "Freya they got Goliaths" They fired their payload of Hellfire missiles and we peeled up and away avoiding the dangerous weapons. "Launch flares" Freya radioed. "Flares launched" I looked at my controls hopefully. One of the four missiles blinked away leaving three that were only chasing me. I cursed "They're still on me" we were flying straight for the Zerg base which caused me to curse even more. Then suddenly in the distance I spotted something I could use "Freya break off, I've got a plan" "Your cra-" "Freya I'm going to lose these missiles in that mass of overlords" I said with all the calmness I could muster. "You mean in our allies?" "Whatever you can't follow me and I am going to do it" I said as powered up my engines. I think she said something before peeling off my wing but I didn't pay attention. I kept powering up my engines to max, the engines howled like a deranged demon in response to the stress. The Overlords were coming fast, I could see their loose formation clearly now. Navigating through them would be dangerous but not impossible. The missiles wouldn't be able to keep pace with me not with the complex maneuvers I would be doing. I slowed my breathing as I closed inside of a thousand feet, eight hundred, seven hundred, six… If I had blinked when I entered the pack I would have missed it. Things happened so fast I barely saw them, the world around me became a blur of dirty brown carapace and then I burst into open air again. "Yes" I yelled in my cockpit in victory upon seeing no missiles following me. I didn't linger over the Zerg base I rocketed away in fear that they I might have angered them by destroying a few of their Overlords. "Freya you there?" I called over the com. Silence was my answer, after a few seconds of quiet I tried again "Freya you there?" No answer, I circled back towards the LZ. I saw my Viking brothers laying waste from the air on the ground fortifications. No air support had come yet to aid the Dominion forces, a testament to Odin and Heimdals skill. "Has anyone seen Freya" I radioed. No one got the chance to answer before Heimdal broke in "Mayday, Mayday all Vikings fall back to the LZ the dominions counter attack has begun" "Heimdal I can't find Freya" I said unintentionally letting my anxiety show. "You'll have to worry about that later" Odin said sternly "fall in with me for now" "I thought you trashed their airfield" I heard another Viking named Baldr say. "This must be the reserves" Odin said calmly. I fell in behind Odin as he peeled around and coming to face the oncoming reinforcements. I had a hard time believing these were the backups; I saw Battle cruisers Wraiths and their own Vikings coming in. "Hyperion we got wraiths down here we need anti stealth tech down here" Odin said a little anxiously. A hardy laugh came on over the comm "I can do better than that for you son" I recognized Commander Raynors voice. Suddenly the sky began to dark over us; I looked up and saw the Hyperion coming into the atmosphere. A moment later the massive batteries vomited plasma down towards the Dominion base. "Well let’s get to work" the Commander said in a very relaxed voice.Hyperion7 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 What Can Time Do? (RP) Set at a point in time long ago. The exact point is your choice. You will be RPing an event (Something significant enough to remember thousands of years later), be it canon lore or not. Events can be no earlier than the end of WoL (My knowledge ends there, have not played newfangled campaign). Please tell the event, canon lore (if there is any), and any other references (books, this website, other Rps, etc). If all goes well, we'll be crosschecking somewhere every 10 seconds. After selecting your time and describing it, we're going to write the history books (over a LONG time). How will the stories change as different races/cultures get a hold of them? One race's horror story may be another's nursery rhyme may be another's ancient book in a dusty library, etc. Malicious changes are allowed, but they MUST be for a GOOD reason. The so-called "winner" is the one who's history has changed either the least, or has evolved into something greater. If yours inspires a group of rebels to keep fighting more day, or it corrupts a nation, it's done something. Don't let it die. Players will also control key figures throughout time and space. If you're using, say, Kerrigan, stick to her canon personality (no, she cannot suddenly want to save every Protoss nursery rhyme just because that's your story). Good luck, and I'll have an example "soon". Expect rule changes to make things easier. P.S: Making important characters is fine. Killing canon characters is fine. Telling stories from different points of view is good as well. "First Contact Humanity first learned that it was not alone in the universe when a gleaming fleet of protoss warships emerged over the Confederate planet of Chau Sara and incinerated its surface without warning. On Chau Sara’s sister planet, Mar Sara, Marshal Jim Raynor found evidence of a second alien presence. Attacks broke out across the planet, and it took the Sons of Korhal to mount any kind of organized resistance to the aliens, which had now become known as the zerg. Jim Raynor and the rebels evacuated as many people as possible from Mar Sara before the mysterious protoss fleet reappeared and incinerated the planet." Zerg - Xe'Ka, a Queen with opinions " First Contact^2 Humanity first became aware of other race's existence when the Xel'Naga tryhards eradicated the "lesser species" in a routine sweep of the solar system. Observers had been there for thousands of years, but the psychic humans had only seen them as "ghosts". The humans became very scared and started killing both races before any hope of assimilation was possible." Aaand now I get to wait.Vultureling23 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 My youtube channel! Hey everyone, I'm David or Xi0N84, I've been playing Starcraft since the Original. However I'm trying to grow a Youtube channel, the game I'm mainly featuring is Starcraft. I'm currently doing a Brutal Let's Play/Commentary of Heart of the Swarm. I will be also playing the original campaigns and the Broodwar campaigns. I also play games such as Black Ops 2, Planetside 2, Dota 2, I am trying to grow my subscriber base so if you wouldn't mind checking it out over on: www.youtube.com/Xi0N84 and while your there check out my friend Logan's (Game High) channel.XiON1 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Help me hammer out a story line for campaign Im working on a coop campaign and have an outline for a story. My intention is to do voice overs and such at some point. The intention is to produce a portfolio piece which I can show for a future employer. Here is the core mod: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7923993763 Here is the current plot: The Commander (inspired by the baneling short-story) https://docs.google.com/document/d/15NeJKvEBjlkCZ-By9BPDpasPg6ZayICI6l3uOUmq-1c/pub I decided to skip the collaboration through drop-box. It got too confusing.Monkalizer19 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIII This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: Shirinar Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 No Hope - Fanfic Story NOTE: This story is fan fictional and is my first story in the Starcraft universe. I plan on increasing my vocabulary and sentence structure while maintaining a good storyline for your entertainment on reading. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A feminine silhouette walked across the frozen landscape with a slung C-10 Rifle on her back exhaustingly and continuously walked forward. The distant stars above the area twinkled and the air smelled similar to that of death while the echoing screams in the background - zerg most likely - signalled horrifying death was impending. Halting to take a break from fatigue and exhaustion, she analyzed the area with tearful eyes. All was sighted in the environment was inhospitable, blinding winds and treacherous, crunchy snow. At times like these, radio communications tend to be out-of-reach and sooner, there would be no hope left. "Does anyone read me?" She looked around; two fingers kept on the earpiece. "I repeat, does anyone read me? I'm stranded out here and the recent units within my squadron are now deceased. I need immediate evacuation!" She screamed into the earpiece, appearing to be screaming over the loudness of the wind. Her tone of voice cracked with a mixture of heightened fear but bitter aggression. A few seconds passed and a man coughed over the radio before beginning to speak with a calm, relaxed voice. Samantha pressed her two fingers across her earpiece, beginning to listen over the words and at the same time, ignore the sound of the wind. "You are in dangerous boundaries whereas both Dominion personal and zerg life are configured there. Just get somewhere safe and be sure to state where you are. The weather is hell out there. Be safe and I ensure you that my luck will be at your side." The message ended with a short beep like it taunted right at her. As she took her fingers off the earpiece, she could hear his voice repeating over and over in her ears. Samantha took in a long breath of fresh air before exhaling, letting her chest slowly flatten. Under preparation, she gripped her weapon in a more readied way and smirked. "This will be fun." Night was soon falling and the lights managed to shine through the progressively dangerous winds. Samantha leaned upon the wall near the cave entrance while scanning the base from the cliff hangar. There was a few marines wielding the basic assault rifle and looking around while others managed to their own business. One of the SCVs began to repair the large structure which looked like a Barracks as the dead, decaying corpses of the zerg laid nearby. There was no movement from their corpse but it would surely cause a bad reek. Following the path with a suppressed rifle raised, she gritted her teeth. There were three marines analyzing the area infront of them. Their conversations were blurred by the wind but it was loud enough for her to hear it. "What do you think about this base we are in? I find it pretty good. The armory is a hella' lot better than the base that I was deployed in yesterday." One marine said, his rifle pointed to the ground. "It's pretty good. There is a larger amount of ammunition so I could fire more bullets into them zerg! Aha!" He threw his weapon to the ground and bent down, appearing to grasp ahold of a package filled with cans of beer. "Well, I managed to get these babies from the armory. One bastard must've drank too much and left his pack of beers in the corner before heading to sleep so I managed to grasp ahold of three before heading here. Drink up and remember, not too much!" He laughed while the other marines opened up their visors, beginning to grab ahold of their drinks. Their shenanigans created a good distraction for a couple of assassinations, she thought. With the cloaking device still activated, she crouched down and slowly moved, gritting her teeth. With a rifle raised, a laser emitted from the barrel and touched the marine's forehead. The other's stopped drinking their beer, looking over at the tagged marine. "Holy !@#$. There's a laser on your forehead." One said, dropping his can of beer. "What. Your kiddin' right? Ahahaha!" He continously laughed and slurped down more of the liquids while the other marines ran for their dropped weapons. Samantha squeezed down the trigger to release a poundful of thunderous rounds into the marine, penetrating his forehead and piercing through his chest piece. In a split second, the man was dead before they knew it. Crimson blood painted the snow while more suppressed rounds cursed through the air. One of the marines fell to the ground, groaning in pain while Samantha de-cloaked as a trail of blue smoke tainted in the air. With no words, the ghost leaned down and grabbed ahold of the can of beer. The marine started to cough up pints of blood while maintaining eyecontact, looking in fear at the ghost. Samantha had a blank emotion and shaked the can once more, nodding to him. "It's better to take a one last drink before you die, pal." She grinned in a cute way, putting the tip of the can near his dried lips. He took a slurp of the cold drink and smiled, revealing blood stained teeth. The Dominion marine managed to choke out some words. "Hit... h-hit... 'em hard... an-and... and... thanks." His smile soon faded to a fearful way like he doesn't appreciate death. In a few seconds, his corpse laid there lifeless and it didn't dare to move. Samantha threw the can of beer to the side and advanced torwards the Dominion base. Was there anything to achieve? No hope is what's left to achieve.Alkaline7 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Neural Parasite Evolution Mission (RP) Have made important discovery. Two valuable enhancements for Neural Parasite. Strains mutually exclusive. One must be chosen. Other must be discarded. Volunteers required. Minds will be transferred to appropriate hosts. Volunteers must locate essence, acquire, test. Will use Bar personas integrated into various hosts for tests. Awaiting volunteers.KnarledOne40 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 I have these special stims... And I don't know what to do with them. They have rocket fuel and alcohol mixed in with the regular stuff. I stabbed one on a siege tank.... it started firing faster and moving faster.... so... vehicle stims? what should i do with them?xer6 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 The Battle of Augustgrad: P1 A Viking Account Hey guys I'm pretty new here but I enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I consider myself an Amateur writer and I like to get feedback and tips on things I could do better. So read enjoy and tell me your thoughts. Five hours before the battle of Augustgrad "All wings listen up pre fight briefing begins now" Odin’s voice blasted over the intercom like a clap of thunder making me jump slightly. Freya my wingman smiled at me mockingly "What’s wrong cherry, Odin scare you?" I cringed at the novice Viking title, thankfully Odin stepped in "The plan is not complicated; The Hyperion is going to land off the right flank of the Dominions forces. From there troops will be launched to attack the Palace fortifications" a bout of static ripped through the comm suddenly but then died away. likely a product of war torn nature of the Hyperion. "Our job begins much earlier. The Commander has ordered that the Vikings will spearhead the Incursion into Augustgrad while the wraiths stay back to support the ship" A roar of approval went up from the flight deck "LETS RAID" came the battle cry of the Vikings. Pre Battle Flight "Our orders are to clear the LZ, we have latitude to allow ground transformations on this mission" Odin paused "In short my brothers and sisters we got ourselves a good old fashioned raid" "LET’S RAID" "You still with me Cherry?" Freya said over the com mockingly. "Loud and clear Freya" I responded. Looking out of my cockpit I saw Freya in her Viking, she flew without a helmet. It gave her no advantage in fact most believed that it was a disadvantage to fly without the helmet, but I'd come to realize it was just an expression of her veteran status. "When can we get this party started" I said in the general comm channel. "Getting anxious cherry?" Heimdal said with the rooky nickname. I hated that nickname; it was a name for a Viking who had not yet completed the dangerous Viking transformation to Assault mode. "I'm a Viking I need to Raid" I responded curtly. "Aye it's in our blood" Odin interrupted "Unfortunately patience is a virtue we must observe" "Aye Odin" I responded to my senior. "What name were your christened under Viking?" Odin inquired. "Tyr sir" "Tyr, that's an old and venerable name, do it honor Viking" Odin said with solemnity. I gazed down at Korhals surface sighting the Metropolis of Augustgrad. I zoomed in with my imaging sensors on the area of Augustgrad. Looking at the enhanced image I saw the Zerg in combat with the Dominion forces. At that moment I couldn't tell you who I hated more, the Dominion or the Zerg. I set the controls of the Viking to autopilot and sat back in the seat. Swann had spared no expense in his Viking design. Compared to other Vikings I was riding in Davidi speeder with all the bells and whistles. One thing it didn't have was a bathroom though, I stroked my chin thoughtfully remembering a rumor I had heard a while ago about the Odin having a bathroom it in. I'd have to ask Swann about that when I got back. Besides that my vehicle was without flaw, the Viking was naturally a large and ungraceful machine compared to other flying vehicles but that didn't deter our master mechanic. Swann had merely upgraded the systems added boosters and made things more efficient. The man truly was a genius. I lay back in my seat reading through my comics when Odin finally came on the comm line again "All Vikings look alive we have clearance to begin, Vikings steal yourselves the hour of Wrath is upon us". I heard Heimdal gravely laugh "We have but an hour before the land lubbers touch ground, Vikings let that be our red hour" The next moment was sundered as hundreds of Vikings roared their battle cry over the com "LETS RAID"Hyperion5 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Hello! Hello guys! My name is Ken Mitsui, I am 20 years old, I'm from the Philippines. I started playing Starcraft 2 on January 2012 and stopped playing completely on March 2012 because of Dota 2. I don't have a favorite race since I only play random, I was also able to reach Diamond league. By this week, I'll be purchasing Hots and play again. I will be trying to relearn and learn build orders because of the changes in Hots. I hope I'll be able to get some help and tips here because I've always wanted to reach Grandmaster, I know it's very hard but I'll do my best haha. Sooo yeah, that's about it. GLHF!KenMITSUI8 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Hi everyone! Hello everyone, my name is Tect. I'm 15(yeah blah blah blah), I'm from the US, and I play Protoss. I've had the game since it came out back in 2010. Got placed into Bronze at first(whoopdeedoo). But, now I'm in gold. Yeah thats right, took me 3 years to reach gold. Anyway, I love this game, it's awesome. I hope to eventually, like many years from now, be recognized professionally. That is my dream. -Tect :DTect1 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XII This is a new day. We will be starting a mission relatively soonish. Be prepared to be interrupted. This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: None Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20) Continued from Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 19)Zanon500 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Twitch Stream Hey guys. I am fairly new to SC (4 months) and I just switched over to Protoss from Zerg. I have a stream I have been doing every day and haven't been getting many views. So y'all should come check it out. I try to interact with the viewers as much as possible. So ya come watch and hang out with me on twitch. Going live in 30 mins http://www.twitch.tv/sobik77ThatBlackGuy4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Hello everyone, I am sort of new here Hello everyone, I am Nazasu. I have been playing starcraft for a while now, but I never really got into the community or the ladder. I mostly spend my free time playing the campaign of both WoL and HotS or going against the AI, but I occasionally go into the ladder. I really am losing interest in any multi-player due to the damn cheap crap people pull in bronze-gold play, but I guess it is the cheap crap that get the wins :l I always try to do the best I can without cheating the other people out of a fun game. I could care less about winning and all that crap. I play for fun and I hate those who ritualistically play to win because they want to be #1 :l I don't follow anyone, nor will I. I am myself and I play for my enjoyment, it is the people who are determined to be like the big names that ruin it for me. I am just here to make friends and talk about things, and maybe play the occasional fun game that we all know and love as StarCraft 2. Please let me know if you wish to talk, or send me a message or add me on the game. Whatever you fancy is, I will be here, on the game, and whatnot. :3 ^-^ I will admit, I am a complete noob and shouldn't be talking bad about the stategies people use, but I honestly feel that win or lose, a game should be played between two people for fun! And that is why I am here in the first place, to just gave fun.Nazasu14 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 What about a Science Facility RP? It's been about a year (ish) since I've gotten on here but the Project Blackstone thing got me thinking about how cool a Science Facility-esque RP could be, with all the different scientists co-mingling, arguing, or maybe even having a couple security guards RPed to stop breaches. Probably trash, but hey, food for thought.DoomerX9 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 What To Do When A Girl Calls Herself Fat? Her exact words were "I hate that I'm not skinny and athletic like my friends". WAHT DO? -This is a bar. I can ask for advice.Clunky21 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Any players that know French please read this Hello i wanna learn the french language and i love playing HoTs so i figured why so see if i can find a practice partner who i can practice against and also learn french at the same time?! if anyone is interested in helping me get better at HoTs and get better at speaking the French language i would be greatly appreciative <3Hamilton1 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 The Tides of War Discussion/Planning The story so far: In the King's Court: King Aegr Ironwood the First was called to a meeting by his council. Followed by the head of the Silver Hand, a highly esteemed group of knights dedicated to defend the king and his family, Sir Benedict, Aegr goes out to meet his council at the throne room. There, he learns that the state of the kingdom has improved for the most part yet, Wildemen “savages” are raiding the countryside and retreat to the safety of the Dimwoods. He orders a message to be sent to House Ayne to put the Wildemen threat down. He also learns that his eldest son has died, leaving his two younger sons up for the title of the crown. Somwhere within the Islands of the Stormwind Amy Corsin is traveling around the islands in search of work. She enters the territory of House Remnani, the Great House of the Stormwind and meets a boy who introduces himself as Jeromy Remnani. They begin to walk to Ferron and talk about the past and Jeromy laments the current state of their one proud house and region. Once they arrive at the town, Amy heads off in another direction and stops by an inn while Jeromy continues on his way. A great wind sweeps through the air ringing the bells, an ominous sign of a coming storm. Jeromy returns to his house. His father acknowledges that there is little they can do about the terms of surrender and he knows that his people are showing signs of discontent and wish for a rebellion or overthrow their house. Needing a ship, Amy meets Bale and Jeromy on the docks. The Ayne's House: Kendric Ayne received the king's letter and reluctantly decides to send in the Geest regiment. His children and wife are practicing their crafts. Somwhere? Edwin Bowin was in the barracks sparring with the trainees. After disarming four of the trainees He was not getting any younger. True, he was still a powerful warrior in his own right. His experience in battle gave him an advantage in his own right. But he could not move or swing as he did years ago.smylez89 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XI The is the same day, but it involves the saving of Dante and the party for Tari. This thread will wrap up her birthday so we may begin the next mission soon. Please refrain from deep convos late in the thread. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: None Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 16, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class X This is a new day. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: None Room 10: Terance & Alicia This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 16, 2013
Mar 16, 2013 The Terror PRE/RP 2nd of December, 2502 It’s cold here, as always. It was measured at -80 yesterday, enough to freeze flesh solid. We here at the base have plentiful power, but we do have to question our staying here for the winter. After all, it’s suicide for the scientists to take samples, or otherwise check things out up here way up north. It’s been dark for a month. Four more to go. Cap’n says it shouldn’t be much longer until the Dominion decides to come, but we won’t know because you can’t use electronics or radios up here. We still get decent food, rum, all the goodies, and I’d much rather be out here than on the frontlines against the Zerg and all them. But something feels a bit....off. I think it’s cause we is just gettin’ so tired of seeing no sun and all, but I could be wrong. Honestly, James’s disappearance still concerns me. I think the others are the same way. I mean...my god, what the hell does that sort of thing? They...they say it was...it had to be....a polar bear, or sum’thin’, but....I dunno. It just feels off. That thing...I don’t think it was no polar bear. I think it was a devil, tell you the truth. Anyways. I guess I’ll be seein’ ya soon enough. [END TRANSMISSION] You are a Dominion Soldier/Scientist/Researcher/Misc. on the Dominion Research base on Korhal, way up in the abandoned arctic. For the past months, you've been stationed here, and now, it is December. Dark season. You shall not see Korhal's star for many months still, and boy are you missing it. Strange things have been happening, and it's cold enough outside to kill you in minutes. You're praying nothing goes wrong with the power or food, and yet....some food has been found to be spoiled. Hopefully this doesn't become a problem... Oh, and some sailors think the devil is on the ice. But that's just....paranoia. <(B.net Name)> Name: Gender: Age: Job: Appearance: Backstory: Just a warning. You may post.Dacder4 Mar 16, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Can anyone...? Can anyone please tell me what the roleplay system is about and how does it work in a simple form? I really want to join one but I noticed it was quite complicated so it kept me back.Alkaline11 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Can someone here explain the RP System? I don't get how it works. I want to join one, but I don't understand how it works.BzKKyryne173 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 The Gates of Hell (Planning&PRP) What would you do to save your child? I made a deal with the Devil to keep my daughter. In return, I was sent to live at the Gates of Hell. My name is Professor Christopher Williams. I am the head of the Hell’s Gates Research Facility. I saved my daughter, but not my wife. I did the best I could; I just wish my best was better. My daughter is named Astrid-she is a psionic terran, meant to be in the Ghost Academy-except, I made a deal with the Dominion so that I could keep her. The deal was that I run a facility on one of the most dangerous planets in known Terran space. My daughter is safe with me today because of this deal I made. Too bad ‘safe’ is a relative term here… (The above is temporary-I shall make the entire story at a later time.) Welcome to Hell’s Gates Research Facility! You are either here because you are either: A-A Scientist who is working on their own sub-project within the Facility. You work day and night on your particular project, and often request for items or specimens to be brought to you to assist with your research. B-A Militant who was hired to protect and serve the Facility. Your job is to patrol the Perimeter and the Facility, and to make sure nothing zerg comes in or even out of the Facility Perimeter. Your job is to also perform missions that will benefit research at the Facility. Often times you act as the delivery men to the Superiors, bringing them the things they need from the missions you preform. C-A Specimen who has been captured by the Facility who lives within the Central Habitation. You are here to be experimented upon. The only safe place in the Facility for you is in the Central Habitation. Some days you are retrieved from there to be put into stasis, and then are poked, prodded, injected...and sometimes dissected or killed, for whatever purpose or reason.Mockingjay237 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Welcome to Joeyray's Bar How tough are you?VGms1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IX Things are starting to get interesting. It's been three days since the derelict vessel's destruction, and things are heating up in the Academy. What will happen? This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Sam & Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Soul & Cecil Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Alicia Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: None Room 10: Terance This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Reaper (RP): Showdown. The final battle is at hand.KnarledOne155 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class VIII This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Sam & Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Soul & Cecil Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Alicia Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: None Room 10: Terance This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Experiments Time/Date: Unknown Location: Research Station, Unknown Location Pvt. Jack Marelos glances again at the tube filled with a light blue fluid. There was a creature floating in it, and it made him nervous every time he looked at it. The scientists spread out around the room ignored him, saying nothing to him unless they needed something in their lab, which wasn't very often. Jack goes back and, for the fifteenth time today, wonders why he was sent here to watch these eggheads. As far as he was concerned, they did nothing most of the day, just walked around and looked at things in microscopes and fiddled with things in the computers. He jumps as his communicator begins to ring, getting his attention and distracting him from the scientists. He checks the caller ID, and sees that it is a girl he has been dating. He answers the call from Shelby, chatting away with the visor down, not disturbing the scientists. Within the tube, the creature wakes up, and looks around the room slowly. Everything was muffled within the tube due to the liquid and the glass. It flexes its muscles unconsciously, and glances at the marine in the room. It doesn't understand him, nor does it understand why its skin is red, or why the others are white skinned and shorter. One of the white-skinned ones walks up to the tube, and writes something down, walking away. =========================================================== Break out of the tube, and kill everyone in the room. Remain in the tube, and continue observing.Jester207 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 9, 2013 This is Their Story: Redemption-Chapter III Background: Project Unity: In the later years of Earth, the Moon was moving away at a drastic pace. Soon, Earth's tides were getting to uncontrolable, that humans had to do something. This something was moving the moon, back into place. The project consisted of installing 5 Vespene powered engines on sides of the moon to bring it back into its place from the 21st century era. They would get the gas from a large group of people from the Koprulu, considering Humanity had no where else to go in that sector seeing it was just a wasteland from all the wars at this point. They had representatives of remaining factions of humanity come to show how humanity can unite once more to save their home. The ship they came on attracted mass amounts of Zerg due to the concentration of the precious gas. The Zerg, also attracted Protoss, seeing that they wanted to cleanse them. The factions land, and create outposts on the moon, to get ready for the operation, because this had just now became a defense mission for them. Of all the factions, the NR seemed to be the main force aside from the United Humanity Alliance. After a few years had passed, the operation was ready to commence. The Protoss and Zerg had lost, and humanity would recuperate and thrive once more. Or so they thought. The thrusters were uncontrolably powerful. They had found out later that most of the Vespene had actually been Terrazine, and the ratio to Terrazine - Vespene was 10terrazine -1 grams of vespene gas. The concentration of the Terrazine caused almost all personnel to go insane, and things had only gotten worse. They managed to turn off the engines, but most of the operators were ravaged by the Zerg or the insane humans, for the majority of the Protoss had decided the moon would destroy the coming infestation. They were wrong. The impact was slowed just enough, that the moon instead, merged with earth, it is now like a tumor on the face of the Earth, gaining parts of the Earth's characteristics, but not naturally. Biomes were together, and animal species were mixed. The impact zone had become a dark spot on the faces of the moon and Earth. This area has not been explored, and it should never be explored. There was also many ancient structures that were underground, and have been revealed from the moons new features. Teams who went inside never came out... Many camps were destroyed, and after the years, the (Labeled: Sins) insane men had built camps, and even bases, or just took over the ones they had found. They destroyed any remaining humanity left on Earth and the Moon. (God knows how it is on the face of our home). I, Doctor Yanato, write this report on the Project: Unity. As the biggest mistake in human history. To anyone who finds this log. Please know. There is no hope for our corrupted race. I will see you in hell. -Doctor Roushi Yanato The year is 5978. The Protoss and the Zerg have been dormant for centuries after the Tribes Conflict, the Epic Wars, and the Damnation Age. Humanity is "In deep crap" currently. All factions have collapsed, and resources are thin. This time has been entitled as the Dark Epoch. Very few planets are hospitable, colonies are hard to be sustained, and people live in lives that were previously beyond inhumane, but is now the standard. De-Evolution is an understatement. One planet, currently un-named is quite small, about the size of the Earthern moon. The planet is home to camps of wild creatures, mutated from various synthetic alements, camps of bandits(humans who want to loot, burn and pillage any form of Utopian society), and 8 people. These 8 are descendants of great leaders from past times. They have no recognition of their own lives, but understand their current situation they are in. They are the only people capable of leading humanity back to greatness. Or sending them down past Hell. This. Is their story. Characters: >Korozain< Name: Kain "Korozain" Orin Build: Light Descendant: Orin Family, Zeein "Korozain" Orin, Shade Gheist Legend Description: Tall, moderately muscled. Black, short spiked hair. (Uses a natural tree sap for "hairgel") Dark Tan skin, mild facial hair (thin beard around mouth). Wears a thin, durable metal obsidian like armor. Armor is ornate, and a sacred model to the Orin Family. Starts with an obsidian polearm(ornate sword tip much like a Naginata) with a dark metal tip. Personality wise, he is very distant from other people but once he trusts you, he'll speak to you. He tends to tell jokes a lot, mainly very dark sense of humor. Mercy, love, compassion. All are lost concepts to him. Known mental issues in the past... Skills: Dark Arts, long melee weapons(staffs or spears) Marksmanship, Agile. [Dark Arts is a fighting style used by psionics of the Shade Gheists that normally involves kicks or joint(like elbows and knees) attacks, also allows the fighter to use a dark energy and cast attacks (requires a lot of energy and willpower to do.] Weapon: Family blade (4ft. long polearm, the blade being 6inches and the shaft 3.5ft.) Blade is jagged and the shaft and blade have many etchings and ornate carvings. SGEA(ShadeGheistEliteArmament) - "Undertaker" Tactical Assassination Handgun. Outfitted with a small reflex sight, 15rnd. magazine, and a silenced barrel. There is also a slot on the side of the receiver that something can be put into it. ^Zarkun^ ^Zarkun^ Name: Ryan "Slasher" Hunter Body build: Average Descendant: Hunter, Jake Hunter- Blade master and legendary mercenary who started in the Confederate era. Description: Brown eyes, Scar across right eye and down his back, brown hair, thin and muscular, highly customized CMC-400 armor, the helmet is now a more separate set up, with the front having to horizontal lines for the eyes and the rest black and red, like the rest of the armor, cannon on right shoulder, active camouflage module, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family, willing to make new ones. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields twin short swords in the shape of large trench knives and a plasma rifle with rapid fire and single fire and charged burst settings. Skills: Blade master, assault expert, hand to hand master. Also quick thinking and acting, agile as well. Stealth master for the ability to take any job anywhere. Wields twin short swords in the shape of large trench knives and a plasma rifle with rapid fire and single fire and charged burst settings. Name: Jerus Je'and Race: Terran Body build: Average Descendant: Je'and, Zar'kun Je'and-First Blood Letter Description: Jerus is a member of the Blood Letters, a group of people who use blood based powers and drink the blood of a slain foe, increasing their power. When on a blood covered battle field, they could absorb the blood to give them a temporary boost in power or heal wounds faster. He and other Blood Letters were fighting to protect their sanctuary when Jerus was called away. Is somewhat blood thirsty and always looking for a good fight. Prefers solitude by will work with others if necessary. Don't interrupt him during his training or rituals or you might find yourself a bit bruised and bloodied. Wears black and blood red armor with small spikes on the shoulders and a skull shaped helmet. When not wearing the helmet, his hair is white with blood red eyes. Skills: Master hand to hand combatant, expert marksman, blade master, and bloodmancer Weapon: Spritus Raptor, a double sided scythe that allows for focus bloodmancer attacks (Think Darksiders 2), and Mortifer, a machine pistol that fires life draining rounds. >Warhawk< Name: Jereco "Hawkeye" Alexander Body build: average Descendant: Sir Alexander; a famous Fleet Admiral. Description: - Bio; A former combat medic, Stefan became a contract mercenary and an expert marksmen. - Appearance; about 6 foot, muscles like a swimmer, European decent with a well-weathered face, gray-blue eyes, short-cropped dark brown hair, some stubble, hunting boots(black), military cargo pants(green camo), tee shirt(white), reinforced leather bracers(brown), armored vest(green camo). (clothes described are worn under his armor; see equipment) - Personality: Careful around those he doesn't know but far more open with friends. Highly protective of the weak, to betray him is to sign your death warrant. Skills: Well trained in mixed martial arts. Near expert marksman. Wide array of survival skills. Trained field medic. Equipment: High-powered battle rifle with retractable 6” bayonet and collapsable scope. Pair of brass knuckles. 18" vibro combat blade. Advanced combat med kit.Korozain24 Mar 9, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Andre Santos For Starcraft II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuHUXTvx2Ks It WOULD be more exciting...CiniCraft0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: The Second Class VII This thread is the next day. Please wrap up in the other thread. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Sam & Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Soul & Cecil Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Alicia Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas Room 9: None Room 10: Terance This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Cayl will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. He simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when Crymson and I aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Mar 8, 2013