Joeyray's Bar

Pankoprulu Academy, Part 26 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting Tower Zarkun500
Oct 26, 2012 Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012 Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012 Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012 Oct 22, 2012 Oct 20, 2012
Pankoprulu Academy, Part 25 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting Tower Zarkun500
Oct 20, 2012
"Where the Stones Fall RP" Signup Thread Where the Stones Fall Signup Forum Note, some characters will eventually die. Terran only. I may make minor changes to your character. Name: Character’s Name: Brief Description: (Including marine suite) Rank: (Under Colonel) Weapon: (Must be a typical Terran-type weapon, some customization) Strengths: Weaknesses: Back-story: Introduction (By Duke) ~Day 1~ Colonel Resnov Keelson Sat in the back of the Hercules class transport ship, his hands on the grips. The shaking calmed as the ship pierced through the atmosphere. He had heard stories, rumors, of the planet he was now flying above. Originally colonized by a military detachment from the confederacy days, the planet Tuxlar became “marked”, shortly after both the detachment, and search squad disappeared off the scope, only within a few weeks of their arrivals. Since that time, no Terran had gone within an AU of Tuxlar. That was over 30 years ago, and now, the Dominion was going there too. Out of the entire squad, Only Commander Cooper knew why. There was a thud as the transport hit ground. The ramp at the back opened up, and a gust of host, dry, air blasted in. Heat waves could be seen emitting from the bare, dried up rock ground. The men began to walk out into the hot Tuxlar sun, Resnov followed. As he stood at the top of the ramp, he threw is cigar down, and looked around. The immediate area was just barren dried rock, in the distance; there were walls of rock, somewhat like mountains. Resnov wiped sweat from his forehead and swished his visor down. He went down the ramp and looked up. A blank barren sky, tinted brown with dust was the only thing to look at, except for the other transports, which were just landing. Resnov went over to the other marines, who were sitting on a large rock. One of them was talking. “What duh ya’ll recon Emps wants this here rock fer anywho?” A marine answered. “Who cares, all we got to do is what we’re told.” The final transport landed, out walked CoCooper, and his personal guard of suck-ups. The squad now consisted of 75 Marines, 6 tanks, 16 marauders, 8 Firebats, a ghost, 15 reapers, 10 SCVs, the Officers, and CoCooper. Additional supplies, hardware, and air support would be detached from the orbiting Battle Cruiser, the Taskmaster. CoCooper stood up on a nearby rock and blasted out orders through the comm. Soon, the squad was ready to move to a cave in one of the rock structures in the distance, the reported, original base camp of the confederates was down there. It was only a five minute walk to the caves, but the non changing landscape made it seem longer. Soon the squad reached the mouth of the enormous cave. What they saw was shocking. Confederate marines, at least 6 of them, all dead on the ground. Many of the squad went closer to investigate. Resnov stood over one of them, he looked at the shattered visor, which revealed a skeleton, with a bullet hole in it. One of the marines stated the obvious. “These marines, they, they killed each other.” Everyone began to look around, at the bodies, and at each other. It was not log until Commander Cooper noticed that the ghost was missing. “Hey! Where’s that ghost gone to, gah, what’s his name…Thri…Thribs! Where is Thribs!” No one responded. “Anyon…” Before CoCooper finished his sentence a marine, who had gone deeper into the cave came around a corner and said. “Sir, You’ll want to come take a look at this.” Cooper looked at the marine and nodded. He then ordered the reapers to scout around for the missing ghost. Everyone else followed the marine down the cave. Judging by the walls, this natural cave had been carved much deeper by Confederate SCVs into a tunnel of sorts. Down a hall, that traveled through most of the “mountain” there was valley, like the one they had landed in, except much smaller, only about 2 square kilometers. The Confederate base was still there, as everyone had hoped, because now, all they had to do was get it up and running again. About 20 more bodies were littered around the base, which consisted of a basic command center, barracks, supply depot, and a missile turret. Aside from some gun damage and age, the base was in decent condition. All they would need is some power. Cooper gave out orders, and then gathered his guard, the sub commander, and Colonel Resnov together. “We’re going to be rummaging through any files left at the Command center. Anything important you find, like orders, you will give to me.” There was a unanimous “Yes Sir!” and they headed to the command center. To their surprise, the command center was unlocked, they simply walked in. It was cooler inside, and Resnov put his visor up. He began by rummaging through a file cabinet in the dusty cargo room. It was mostly filled with junk, ranging from supply details to goliath blueprints, but when he came to the crew manifest, it grabbed his attention, and he pulled it out and began looking through it. Corporal Aaron Rill, Private Abe Whitmore, Captain Arcturus Mengsk…Resnov stopped. He looked at the picture, it even resembled a younger, and now, Emperor Arcturus Mengsk. Resnov stood in amazement, looking at the picture. This was THE Arcturus Mengsk, among a crew that was supposedly dead. He heard someone coming, and he quickly slipped the crew manifesto back into the cabinet. It was only a few second before Commander Cooper was right behind him. “Find anything of interest Colonel?” “No sir, just a bunch of supply detail.” Resnov lied. “Keep looking, I want anything you think important handed to me.” “Yes sir” As soon and CoCooper had left, Resnov retrieved the crew manifest, and dropped it somewhere down his suite. Resnov then switch his attention to a nearby cabinet. He let his thoughts wander. There’s something %@#@y about this mission, and I don’t like it one bit! Since Colonel Resnov was in the inner circle of squad leaders, he was privy to extra knowledge, but this particular mission was highly secret even for him, the third in charge. After the scourging through the command centers files, the officers gave their reports to CoCooper. Most handed Cooper files of only minor in significance. When it was Resnov’s turn, he handed the Commander some maps of the area, but kept the manifest to himself. Duke8
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 18, 2012
This is a Zergling and Zealot 2 Thread (#3) Yippee! Part 3. Please wait until I have reposted all important.... posts. I, KnarledOne, have taken it upon myself to resurrect this RP in the name of all our old, lost RPers, whose names we remember with gladness. People like NickDaMan, Vultureling, IraqLobster, MockingJay, HowBabysRBrn, Wfawwer, BcInfinity (see, I remembered you), and all those other guys who are either dead or only barely alive. So, let us begin. You arrive to find yourself in the middle of a huge temple. Massive stone statues dominate the gigantic room, arranged in a circle near the walls. A gigantic Changeling is directly in front of you, a hideous grin frozen on its stone face. Just to its left is a massive stone Overlord, its cold glance freezing you with logical horror. To its left is a huge stone Marine with a Gauss Rifle and a Psi-Blade. One step further down the line is a Spectre, and then a creature that could have been a Firebat, a Lobster, or some other things you're not sure about. Then comes a female ghost, a young girl who looks both sad and fierce at the same time. She is supporting the lifeless body of another young Ghost, this one male. A great stone tear trickles from her right eye. The next statue is of a great, fierce man, his body enveloped in clouds and lightning. Next to him is another man, one who resembles General Warfield... or is it Arcturus Mengsk? Either way, the man's face commands great respect. Next to that is a massive grinning Hybrid. Then there is a huge statue of something that looked like the terrible offspring of a Zergling and a Vulture, and then your gaze has returned to the Changeling. This time, you notice that a man sits at a desk at the foot of the statue. You walk up to him. "Greetings," he says. "I am the official Clerk of the Hall of Legends. Are you here to apply?" You nod your head dumbly, having no idea what he's talking about. "It is very exciting, is it not? The planet always goes wild when it's announced a new statue will be added to the Hall of Legends. Actually, not many have applied so far. I guess the fact so many applicants died last time turned them off. Oh, forgive me for blithering. I need you to fill this out really quick..." <PlayerName> Character Name. Character Race(s). Character Base Unit(s). "Thanks," he says as you hand him the completed application. "Wait, hold on a sec. I was supposed to give you something. Of course, for the first applicant it's a little bigger, but no matter." He hands you some things, but you suddenly interrupt him before he can speak again. "Wait. Where am I? What the heck did I just sign up for?" He looks at you with genuine astonishment. "I thought you knew! This is the Hall of Legends. All those statues you see represent great warriors, leaders, writers, mages, etcetera. There are many great names there... Zanon, HBRB, MockingJay, TheCommander, ThunderCrash... many great, great names. Wait, are you one of them? Well, if you're not I should tell you how things work. You will leave here once done and go to the town. There you should quest around, complete sub-plots with the other players, and generally be heroic. Well, you could be evil too, that worked for the Changeling there. "Anyways, every now and then Dee'Em, the guardian spirit of the town and temple, will cause something to happen that will test the wits and powers of all the contestants. After a while, all the players and anyone else who happens to be watching will vote to determine which player is the worthiest. A likeness of that person's guardian spirit will be placed here in the Hall of Legends in their honor. Pretty sweet, eh?" You think a moment. "Are there any facilities here in the Temple that will be of use to me?" "Sure!" He says. "There's an arena back there where players can practice. You can change the configuration by saying a prayer to Dee'Em. Over there is a portal to the Bar, where you can get something to drink..." http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6522503786?page=1#115 "...and over there is the History Portal, where you can find the Original Z&Z. " http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522072239 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522433891 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522465207 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2548835834 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2593047757 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2657545815 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2657265857 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3595377742 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4015205320 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4240804347 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4927102752 "Oh, but wait. You'll have to leave all your weapons here except two. And you'll have to refrain from using any of your special powers except two. So, which will it be?" Character Armaments. Character Abilities. "...Great! Now you're set. Oh, but I'm curious. I forgot to tell you, my sight is very weak, what do you look like?" Character Physical Appearance. "Hmm. You sound like an interesting looking person. Tell me about yourself." Character Backstory. "Wow, you've lead quite the life. I can see why your guardian spirit has brought you here, you stand a great chance of winning and getting his or her statue added to the collection. Well, it's been great to meet you. I wish you good luck, now get out there and win!" "...Oh, wait. I should describe the town to you really quick so you don't get lost. When you walk out of the temple the first thing you'll see will be the K'ang. That's a free place for travellers to stay, so I daresay you'll use it. To the left of the K'ang is Infernundy Street, and to the right is Breakout Boulevard. They join with Crash Avenue to form a triangle. The Mayor's mansion is on Crash, so if you need him or if you somehow get elected mayor, you should have no trouble finding the place. There are two other places to stay, just so you know. The Smiles Resort is a fancy hotel on Breakout Boulevard, it's pretty nice, but they won't let you in unless they deem you worthy. Their owner disappeared, so the Mayor took over until he returns. Also there's a residential area connected to Infernundy Street, if you're ever looking to be a homeowner. "There's some nice food here too. JoeyRay's bar is right next to the K'ang if you don't like Zanon's, or if you just want to patronize the town. On Crash there's a fancy place called the Drone and Spectre, like a bar but more cultured. Its owner disappeared, though I think he was a Commander or something. Breakout's got the Defiler, a great diner if you're a Zerg. Used to be owned by the same guy that owned the hotel, but he vanished. Might come back. The Roach Warren is right next to the Defiler, they got some serious competition going. On Infernundy there's Day to Remember, that place has some real great food. Owner's a little creepy, but then again nobody's seen him for a while. "There are some stores and assorted houses, but most are for sale to one with money and honor. I sure hope you enjoy your stay here. The Dungeon is to the west, so straight past the town once you leave here. It's weird cuz it changes all the time, we think Dee'Em does it. The rest of the directions are woods. There's a volcano past the South Forest, and the mountain east of the Temple isn't exactly forbidden. Of course, there's no prohibition on going into space as long as it conforms to the plot. "One more thing to remember is that here, the plot is driven entirely by the players. It starts with only one plot element: the contest. From there, it's up to you to find your destiny and prove that you are the greatest of them all." "Wait," you say. He looks up again. "What's this planet called?" He smiles. "Echo VI." Tl; dr - This is your chance, relatively new people. Your statue is not yet present in the Hall. There virtually no rules or restrictions on this thread, so bring in any character you want from any RP or create a new one. All you have to do is prove your worth by developing good plots with the other players and proving your valor and cunning. Eventually everyone will vote and determine who will be immortalized in the Hall of Legends. I'm going to join too, probably. As for you old people who are already in the Hall: you can join too. Please do, in fact. You will receive special veterancy benefits to give you a headstart. Keep in mind that your char can also fulfill a mentor role (or antagonist role) for the newer chars, thus allowing you to more heavily influence who will win. Character signup: <PlayerName> Character Name. Character Race(s). Character Base Unit(s). Character Armaments (up to 2). Character Abilities (one for now). Character Physical Appearance. Character Backstory. I will occasionally cause some event to speed up the Roleplaying, but remember there are few rules. Anyone can develop a crazy plotline... just don't go overboard or everyone will try to kill you. Clarification: this means I am the DM. I may give this role to someone else if they want it and I don't. Don't worry, this thread is not governed by the DM. The DungeonMaster has two jobs: customize the Dungeon when he/she first gets control, and ensure that the thread runs smoothly by causing events and managing the Information Desk and the Board. Also, whenever a new thread is created the DM must post a fully updated description of the Hall of Legends, as well as a recap of current events. Have fun, KO. KnarledOne500
Oct 18, 2012
Sinister Outpost, II Please keep the majority of OOC posts in Sinister Outpost, Discussion. Thank you. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6794031796?page=1 Sinister Outpost Backstory When The Apparition set forth disguised as a frigate. Scheduled to go to Umoja she went to an undiscovered, uncharted world in Protoss space. This world has an estimated 13x more valuable resources then red stone that could be sold for nearly three million credits per ton. It would change the way terrans fought war for ever. Just before they started making plans, a new law was issued that no person or persons could mine on any worlds in Protoss space. This world was deep in Protoss space. Captain Trevor Balroy and Mike Richey were the only ones that knew where the mining crew was really going. When they reached the planet, the mining crew were only beginning to catch on. But it didn’t matter, after they saw how lucrative this world was, they were just going to play dumb and walk away millionares. They established a mining colony in complete secret. Nobody tried to communicate with the rest of the Korprulu sector until something terrible happened... They had already hauled one hundred tons before they found a strange artifact. This majestic piece of art was put on a shuttle, and sent to The Apparition for further inspection. People only started to get a clue when strange sightings were seen. Things, not terran, protoss, or zerg were roaming around outside the colony. People within the colony would begin to do things over and over again that just didn’t make sense, like cooking the same thing for an hour and not even caring that is was a burnt rock. Or eating leaves and claiming it was jellyfish. Some would just start going crazy, ripping their teeth out and running into walls. Others would have strange dreams, some couldn’t sleep at all, not even a wink until their body finally collapsed on the floor in one big lump. These symptoms are nothing compared to the trials they would face next. Pretty soon, their dead would rise, and mutate. Hands would become claws, legs would duplicate, eyes would become orange, or red. Skin would grow dark and hard. These mutations attack everything that moves and the miners were completely defenseless. The only defenses were a few turrets and about 100 security team members. Not much more details are known about the attack of the “Necromorphs,” as they called them. About the same time The Apparition started to experience the same problems. The ship goes dark and multiple problems arise. Pretty soon, the dominion realized they had been missing for months. They sent out a small ship in search for the apparition, they only found death and destruction. Few survivors escaped on the escape pods. Others, weren’t so lucky. MarkusDaWise500
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012
Sinister Outpost, Discussion And now, what you've all been waiting for! The Triquel to Umoja's Plains... The Sequel to Ghost Ship... The Sequel to The Dishonored... I bring you... Sinister Outpost! (Suggestions to a better name would be greatly appreciated.) ---ATTENTION--- If you were in any of the RP's listed above, your character might make an appearance in this RP whether you like it or not. The following characters WILL be in Sinister Outpost, whether wished or not. Torvus Jentus(Zarkun) Markus Devroy(MarkusDaWise Sean Trope(MarkusDaWise) Relesta(ThunderCrash) Graal(CrymsonRaven) Linnzie(CrymsonRaven) The following characters have an option to start in Sinister Outpost. If your character lies under this catagory, please specify what you want to do with him. (Withdraw him, Take control of him, give him to me, kill him, etc.) Thad Baker(LGelPanadero) Jackson Matar(Jester) Imisis(Jester) Dan Eickhoff(ZergBioMech) Ryan Dermont(BlackWarrior) Michael Dare(Morrjo) Mark Minuteen(Soldier) Ramses Reep(RedOctober) As always, this RP is still very Joinable. In fact, I welcome all to join this RP of epicosity! If you would like to join this RP... You may join as a survivor in the outpost (read the sinister outpost backstory, post #5) --- All RPers are encouraged to have up to five survivors! Just fill out this character sheet! <Your B.net ID name> Name: Age: Classification: (Survivor or Other) Profession:(Some some ideas could be: Pilot, Computer Specialist, Droid Specialist, Mechanic, farmer. I'm really looking for your role in the outpost. Before and after the outbreak.) Backstory: (Must include how the character got associated with the Apparition) Defining Characteristics: --- This thread is also for discussion of the RP. Just to keep the other one less cluttery. Thank you! MarkusDaWise169
Oct 16, 2012
Darkest Heart part 8 Mission Accomplished! With the conclusion of the first hunt, a tournament has been declared to help determine the teams. Who will win? Mentors ^Zarkun^ Tobi Van Helsing (250 HP) Armament: Argost, Blade of God {Melee, 50 damage [+30 v Light, +300 v monsters, +200 v heroic]}, Chaos and Order, the Justice Bringers {20 range, 60 damagex2 [+40 v Armored, +200 v monsters, +100 v heroic]} Abilities: Monster's bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Slayer's blow, Master Monster Hunter (Passive) Valencia Van Helsing (210 HP) Armament: Ragnarok, Shield of Faith {melee, 70 damage [+30 v monsters, +200 v Herioc]}, Etro, Ender of Darkness {9 range, 48 damage [+45 v Light, +70 v monsters, +60 v heroic]}, Ignitus, God's Rage {1 range, 70 damage [+200 v monster, + 50 v armored, +400 v heroic]} Abilities: Monster's Bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Master Monster Hunter (Passive), Rapid Stike, Killing Blow, Wall of Flame, Heavy Blows (Passive) Alistair (300 HP) Armament: Heretic {20 range, 60 damage [+60 v monsters, +100 v Heroic, +50 v Armored}], Arbiter {melee, 50 damage {+70 v monsters, +150 v Heroic, + 40 v Light]} Abilities: Unleash Hell, Vampire King (Passive), Raise Undead, Drink Blood Zarrath (450 HP) Armament: Andilite {melee, 80 damage [+400 v monster, +250 v heroic, + 60 v Light]}, Heavyshot Shotgun {8 range, 50 damage [+120 v monsters, +200 v heroic, +70 v Armored]} Abilties: Captain of the Guard (Passive), Heaven's Lightening, Demonic Flame, Smite, Fallen Essence (Passive), Essence of Gods (Passive) Hunters ^BcAce^ Edward Livi, The Flame (105 HP) Armament: Flamethrower {4 range, 12 damage[+12 v Light]}, Fire bombs {6 range, 20 damage[+30 v Armored]}, Oil tanks (about 2 feet long){6 range, 0 damage}, Inferno Shotgun {7 range, 30 damage}, Ragnos, the Purifying Flame {2 range, 15 damage[+90 v monsters]} Abilities: Blue Flames, Thermal bomb (passive) ^MarkusDaWise^ Chris Vict (75 HP) Armament: Standard Issue Hunting Rifle with enhanced scope{8 range, 13 damage[+10 v Light]}, a Buck knife {Melee, 6 damage}, Zeus, God's Lightening {melee, 25 damage [+80 v monsters]} Abilities: Hunt, Endurance (Passive) ^Nikola^ Entrent Oliver (65 HP) Armament: Spiked Gloves {melee, 23 damage [+10 v light]}, Spiked Chains {5 range, 26 damage[+13 v Massive]}, Twin Pistols with Armor-Piercing Rounds {7 range, 15 damage [+45 v Armored]}, Hades, God's Death Bringer {10 range, 35 damage [+75 v monsters]} Abilities: Vengeance (Passive), Deadly Grasp, Death's Embrace ^wfawwer^ Adrammalech VII (100 HP) Armament: Hauteclare {Gun-9 range, 16 damage; Sword-melee, 25 damage}, Scion Seal Launcher { 8 range, 23 damage [+80 v monsters]}, Gladius {Gun- 7 range, 20 damage, Sword- melee, 30 damage}, Abraxas {13 range, 20 damage [Various elemental abilities allowed]} Abilities: (Passive) Hunter of Adrammalech, Empyrean, Summon Adrammalech ^ShadowFury^ Toria Vorias (150 HP) Armament: Ares and Athena, twin daggers of God's Wrath {melee, 25 damagex2 attacks [+40 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Heaven's Light and Shadow Hunter {15 range, 23 damagex2 attacks [+45 v monsters, + 30 v Armored]} Abilities: Vision of the Shadows (Passive), Call of the Huntress, The Hunt (Passive) ^CrymsonRaven^ Graal (100 HP) Armament: Bayonet Swords {melee, 11 damage}, Hermes, Bringer of Light {12 range, 26 damage [+80 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Keeper, Balancer's Blade {melee, 45 damage [+85 v monsters, +25 v Armored, +15 v non-balancer]} Abilities: Bayonet Storm, Oath & Faith(Passive), Way of Balance(Passive) Linnzie (155 HP) Armament: Claws {Melee, 23damagex2 attacks [+14 vs light]}, Teeth { Melee, 40 damage [+15 vs Biological]}, Hunting Bow {12 range, 15 damage}, Vanalia, Love and Balance {15 range, 27 damage [+75 vs monsters, +12 vs armored, +10 vs non-balencer]} Abilities:Shadow Walk, Vision of the Pack (Passive), Slayer's blow, True Form (Active) ^oBsLumamastr^ Name: Michael Rondey (110 HP) Age:22 Armament: Athos and Armads {6 range, 19 damage [+12 v Light]}, Solareon, The Purifying Light{melee, 29 damage[+70 v monsters]}, Long range sniper rifle {15 range, 20 damage [+25 v Armored]}, Athos and Armads {15 dmg, 7 range, [+15 vs monster]} Abilities: Fatal Hit (Passive), Mental Strike, Enhanced Vision(Passive with active function) ^morrjo^ Noct (180 HP) Armament: Night's Edge {2 range, 40 damage [+35 v monsters]}, Shards {7 range, 20 damage [+28 v Armored]} Abilities: Shards (Passive), Precognitive vision, Overclock ^Warhawk^ Seraphim Dante (120 HP) Armament: Avenger {melee, 40 damage [+55 v monsters]}, Soul-storm Revolvers {range 7, rapid-fire, damage 20 [+15 vs monsters]}, Rift Warden Gauntlets {melee, charged, 5-30 damage [+15 vs monsters]} {ranged 12, charged, 5-30 damage [+15 vs monsters]}, Medical Kit, Hood of the Stranger (stealth) Abilities: Psi Boost, Advanced Training(Passive), Psi Mastery LV1, Twilight Warden ^Zanon^ Archangel Altun (165 HP) Armament: Archangel's Blade {melee, 30 damage [+70 v monsters, +35 v light]} Abilities: Holy Light (Passive), Smite ^KnarledOne^ Ravener (155 HP) Armament: The Blackrune sword "Lifeswallower" {melee, 28 damage [+75 v monsters, +23 v Light]}, Blackrune knife "Fleshgnawer" {melee, 15 damage}, Modified C-10 Canister Rifle {10 range, 16 damage [+36 v Armored]} Abilities: Engulfing Hunger (Passive), Blackrune Tatoos (Passive), Consume, Blackrune Writing Zarkun500
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 15, 2012
World's End II Lore taken directly from UaSD in the link below http://www.cortexrp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1826 Please use the other thread for character creation or comments. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6759235913?page=1 The Great Continents of Corinth and Edeyn: Corinth is a massive landmass that is home to many unique lifeforms. This great continent is home to various species of creatures and races. Races govern their own lands selfishly from one another but trading is fairly common between the three planes. Corinth is bound by laws of nature that affect the land the same time and the same manner. A cycle of four seasons is used to measure the passage of time. Day is determined by the rise and set of the sun while the same goes for the moon. Across the three planes, all of its inhabitants share a similar fable in that a higher being created them in their image. Scholars across Corinth hypothesize that this is likely why all sentient life looks humanoid. The floating paradise of Edeyn lies above Corinth in the sky plane which stretches above the land and sea and they are also subjected by the natural laws that affect Corinth. Its landmark is a series of highly elevated mountains that is surrounded at all times by endless clouds. A massive gateway somewhere within the mountains acts as a bridge between the two land masses. Land is kept afloat above the clouds through arcane means. It is the home of winged beings called Sylt'ar who built great floating cities and forts by bounding arcane power. While they still call the mountains their home, many of them migrated to Edeyn. Most of the wildlife are domesticated. Much of the scarce land in the plane of sky have been used as living space for the Sylt'ar. It is said that the plane of the skies is the most beautiful of the three planes. Streams of energy flow through the planes of the sky. Corinth has many diverse geographical features, ranging from the vast plains to the scorching desert to the great forests. Many different types of species are found across the lands. In addition, the plane of the land is divided into major races. They are the Humans, Beastmen, and Krynar. They guard their borders zealously and rarely do they interact with each other except for merchants who travel on trade routes. News rarely travel fast. Although there are occasional skirmishes for territory, the leaders of each nations learn to coexist with one another. Rare creatures like giants tend to keep to themselves in remote areas of the continent. A great sea surrounds the continent and though the races of Corinth do not like to travel by water, ports do exist for the purpose of commerce. Empyrean Relics: The Empyrean Relics are said to contain the powers of the planes themselves. They are powerful artifacts believed to have existed since time's beginning. There are two relics and each one is present in a plane. The relics change their forms depending on their surroundings with respect to their planes. Although their power is immeasurable, it is drawn from the determination and strength of the users. In the wrong hands, these relics can cause misfortune. As such, they are used only in times of great emergencies. Each race in possession of the relics uses them differently. Presently, the Sylt'ar is in possession of a relic that takes the form of a scepter. It is a symbol of leadership that is passed down to a new line of succession to prove their right to rule. The relic of the land was split into four pieces after events that occurred long ago. Each race in the land of the planes has a shard of the relic. The Beastmen's shard takes the form of an amulet while the shard of the Krynar takes the form of a ring. Considered to be their most prized possessions, these shards are locked away safely by both nations. As for the humans, the shard is that of a sword who chooses its wielder randomly. The last shard is lost to the ages, waiting to be found once more. The Sylt'ar The Sylt'ar are winged human beings whose strengths lies in their speed and agility. They perceived themselves as the direct descendants of the gods. As a result, they believe themselves to be better than the other races. This attitude give them little reason to interact with “lesser races” and it is rare to see one in the planes of the land. They have a central governing body lead by nobles from various city states. Sylt'ar looks exactly like a human but their white wings are the only thing that makes the difference. Due to their wings, the average Sylt'ar is physically weaker than a human. However, their military is formidable. Well trained in the uses of ranged combat and spears, they are a deadly agile and strong force to reckon with. In addition, they have a natural affinity for magic. Thanks to a period of peace and prosperity, the Sylt'ar's military is being scaled back but a well trained sizable army is still trained nonetheless. On average, they mature around 10 and live to 40 years old. In death, they will become join with the energy stream in the sky plane. However, if they die and bear a burden, they are able to manifest as spirits and communicate with the living. With a stronger mind, they can physically interact with the real world. When they find peace, they will eventually join up with the energy stream. Humans: Humans are among the most resourceful and ambitious among all the races. Years of wars with one another has kept the human race strong and steadfast. On the technological front, they are among the most advanced with airships and cannons. Adhering to a class system, humans place great emphasis on birthplace and nobility. Classism is quite common and accepted. It is legislated at times. Those who find the means to learn topics such as engineering and magic often show an astute ability to learn, practice and advance into new frontiers. They are also among the must industrialized and their trade routes are quite comprehensive. City-states everywhere experienced a population boom when the late ruler united all the lands of humanity under one banner. The former kingdom of humanity prospered but during it collapse, numerous warlords rose to take advantage of the chaos in their quest of power, splitting the area into numerous fractions. Only recently the lands were reunited. Humans are the jack of trades in terms of their attributes. Calvary supported with infantry present a challenge to any foe. Organized warfare is favored but tactics used by the Beastmen are proving to be troublesome with this philosophy. Beastmen: Many believe that the beastmen are savages who live deep in the forest homes. This belief kept most humans from ever venturing into their lands. While they are seen as primitive, it is far from the truth as they are civilized. Traditionalists by nature, they have lived and prospered far longer than any other race. Due to territorial expansion by other races onto their lands, Beastmen have a particularly strong hatred for them especially humans. The Beastmen through some means are highly evolved than their lesser brethren. They developed a written and verbal language. Social with one another, they have knowledge of tool making. They are capable of standing upright and utilizing their animal instincts. Beastmen can be found in all forms from deers to the more predatory lions. Matriarchal, all subsequent rulers were queens who ruled under a single house without interruption. Although they are fierce and impulsive individually, they are lost as a race without someone to guide them. While some evolved to Beastmen, many did not. These lesser beasts cooperate with their more evolved counterparts out of mutual bonds even though they cannot communicate with each other efficiently. Militarily, they use hit and run tactics especially in their forest home. Magical prowess is rare among Beastmen. Krynar: Powerful mystics whose powers are concentrated in the west, the Krynar look similar to humans but they become scaly and greener in appearance as they mature. An ancient gate separates the nation from the human and beastmen. Some say they came from dragons of old but many dismiss it as nonsense. Both genders have an affinity for magic but females are generally more powerful than males. Magical powers physically change the beholder and auras can be seen by the most powerful Krynar. They live exceptionally long lives and they age very slowly. They are prideful and independent folks and choose to spend their lives in solitude, traveling and thinking about intangible things. The Krynar are not as great in numbers as the other races. However, there are artisan builders and crafters, the best and efficient in Corinth. As such, their cities are large, magnificent and well defended. Their standing army is nothing to sneeze at either. War beasts, magical users and a powerful array of infantry ensures they are a potent force. Their council is very conservative and they take a long time to make decisions, preferring to plan first before acting. Arcane Animals: These are animals generally influenced by magic and they differ from normal wildlife in that they may have an innate control of magic they are born with and as a rule, they are much more intelligent than normal wildlife. Whether they are respected or hunted out of food or sport, their number dwindle as the years pass. Some arcane animals are gryphon and basilisks. Celestials: Through dark magic, the spirit of the dead can be brought back to the realm of the living. How they are seen depends greatly on the potency of the spell and the skill of the caster. They are rarely seen, let alone studied as all the races outlawed the summoning of celestials and the amount of power to summon one is massive. They are malevolent entities in all cases. smylez500
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 13, 2012 Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012
Sinister Outpost Please keep the majority of OOC posts in Sinister Outpost, Discussion. Thank you. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6794031796?page=1 Sinister Outpost Backstory When The Apparition set forth disguised as a frigate. Scheduled to go to Umoja she went to an undiscovered, uncharted world in Protoss space. This world has an estimated 13x more valuable resources then red stone that could be sold for nearly three million credits per ton. It would change the way terrans fought war for ever. Just before they started making plans, a new law was issued that no person or persons could mine on any worlds in Protoss space. This world was deep in Protoss space. Captain Trevor Balroy and Mike Richey were the only ones that knew where the mining crew was really going. When they reached the planet, the mining crew were only beginning to catch on. But it didn’t matter, after they saw how lucrative this world was, they were just going to play dumb and walk away millionares. They established a mining colony in complete secret. Nobody tried to communicate with the rest of the Korprulu sector until something terrible happened... They had already hauled one hundred tons before they found a strange artifact. This majestic piece of art was put on a shuttle, and sent to The Apparition for further inspection. People only started to get a clue when strange sightings were seen. Things, not terran, protoss, or zerg were roaming around outside the colony. People within the colony would begin to do things over and over again that just didn’t make sense, like cooking the same thing for an hour and not even caring that is was a burnt rock. Or eating leaves and claiming it was jellyfish. Some would just start going crazy, ripping their teeth out and running into walls. Others would have strange dreams, some couldn’t sleep at all, not even a wink until their body finally collapsed on the floor in one big lump. These symptoms are nothing compared to the trials they would face next. Pretty soon, their dead would rise, and mutate. Hands would become claws, legs would duplicate, eyes would become orange, or red. Skin would grow dark and hard. These mutations attack everything that moves and the miners were completely defenseless. The only defenses were a few turrets and about 100 security team members. Not much more details are known about the attack of the “Necromorphs,” as they called them. About the same time The Apparition started to experience the same problems. The ship goes dark and multiple problems arise. Pretty soon, the dominion realized they had been missing for months. They sent out a small ship in search for the apparition, they only found death and destruction. Few survivors escaped on the escape pods. Others, weren’t so lucky. MarkusDaWise500
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012 Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012
Pankoprulu Academy, Partition the 24th Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting Tower Zarkun500
Oct 10, 2012
World's End Lore taken directly from UaSD in the link below http://www.cortexrp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1826 Please use the other thread for character creation or comments. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6759235913?page=1 The Great Continents of Corinth and Edeyn: Corinth is a massive landmass that is home to many unique lifeforms. This great continent is home to various species of creatures and races. Races govern their own lands selfishly from one another but trading is fairly common between the three planes. Corinth is bound by laws of nature that affect the land the same time and the same manner. A cycle of four seasons is used to measure the passage of time. Day is determined by the rise and set of the sun while the same goes for the moon. Across the three planes, all of its inhabitants share a similar fable in that a higher being created them in their image. Scholars across Corinth hypothesize that this is likely why all sentient life looks humanoid. The floating paradise of Edeyn lies above Corinth in the sky plane which stretches above the land and sea and they are also subjected by the natural laws that affect Corinth. Its landmark is a series of highly elevated mountains that is surrounded at all times by endless clouds. A massive gateway somewhere within the mountains acts as a bridge between the two land masses. Land is kept afloat above the clouds through arcane means. It is the home of winged beings called Sylt'ar who built great floating cities and forts by bounding arcane power. While they still call the mountains their home, many of them migrated to Edeyn. Most of the wildlife are domesticated. Much of the scarce land in the plane of sky have been used as living space for the Sylt'ar. It is said that the plane of the skies is the most beautiful of the three planes. Streams of energy flow through the planes of the sky. Corinth has many diverse geographical features, ranging from the vast plains to the scorching desert to the great forests. Many different types of species are found across the lands. In addition, the plane of the land is divided into major races. They are the Humans, Beastmen, and Krynar. They guard their borders zealously and rarely do they interact with each other except for merchants who travel on trade routes. News rarely travel fast. Although there are occasional skirmishes for territory, the leaders of each nations learn to coexist with one another. Rare creatures like giants tend to keep to themselves in remote areas of the continent. A great sea surrounds the continent and though the races of Corinth do not like to travel by water, ports do exist for the purpose of commerce. Empyrean Relics: The Empyrean Relics are said to contain the powers of the planes themselves. They are powerful artifacts believed to have existed since time's beginning. There are two relics and each one is present in a plane. The relics change their forms depending on their surroundings with respect to their planes. Although their power is immeasurable, it is drawn from the determination and strength of the users. In the wrong hands, these relics can cause misfortune. As such, they are used only in times of great emergencies. Each race in possession of the relics uses them differently. Presently, the Sylt'ar is in possession of a relic that takes the form of a scepter. It is a symbol of leadership that is passed down to a new line of succession to prove their right to rule. The relic of the land was split into four pieces after events that occurred long ago. Each race in the land of the planes has a shard of the relic. The Beastmen's shard takes the form of an amulet while the shard of the Krynar takes the form of a ring. Considered to be their most prized possessions, these shards are locked away safely by both nations. As for the humans, the shard is that of a sword who chooses its wielder randomly. The last shard is lost to the ages, waiting to be found once more. The Sylt'ar The Sylt'ar are winged human beings whose strengths lies in their speed and agility. They perceived themselves as the direct descendants of the gods. As a result, they believe themselves to be better than the other races. This attitude give them little reason to interact with “lesser races” and it is rare to see one in the planes of the land. They have a central governing body lead by nobles from various city states. Sylt'ar looks exactly like a human but their white wings are the only thing that makes the difference. Due to their wings, the average Sylt'ar is physically weaker than a human. However, their military is formidable. Well trained in the uses of ranged combat and spears, they are a deadly agile and strong force to reckon with. In addition, they have a natural affinity for magic. Thanks to a period of peace and prosperity, the Sylt'ar's military is being scaled back but a well trained sizable army is still trained nonetheless. On average, they mature around 10 and live to 40 years old. In death, they will become join with the energy stream in the sky plane. However, if they die and bear a burden, they are able to manifest as spirits and communicate with the living. With a stronger mind, they can physically interact with the real world. When they find peace, they will eventually join up with the energy stream. Humans: Humans are among the most resourceful and ambitious among all the races. Years of wars with one another has kept the human race strong and steadfast. On the technological front, they are among the most advanced with airships and cannons. Adhering to a class system, humans place great emphasis on birthplace and nobility. Classism is quite common and accepted. It is legislated at times. Those who find the means to learn topics such as engineering and magic often show an astute ability to learn, practice and advance into new frontiers. They are also among the must industrialized and their trade routes are quite comprehensive. City-states everywhere experienced a population boom when the late ruler united all the lands of humanity under one banner. The former kingdom of humanity prospered but during it collapse, numerous warlords rose to take advantage of the chaos in their quest of power, splitting the area into numerous fractions. Only recently the lands were reunited. Humans are the jack of trades in terms of their attributes. Calvary supported with infantry present a challenge to any foe. Organized warfare is favored but tactics used by the Beastmen are proving to be troublesome with this philosophy. Beastmen: Many believe that the beastmen are savages who live deep in the forest homes. This belief kept most humans from ever venturing into their lands. While they are seen as primitive, it is far from the truth as they are civilized. Traditionalists by nature, they have lived and prospered far longer than any other race. Due to territorial expansion by other races onto their lands, Beastmen have a particularly strong hatred for them especially humans. The Beastmen through some means are highly evolved than their lesser brethren. They developed a written and verbal language. Social with one another, they have knowledge of tool making. They are capable of standing upright and utilizing their animal instincts. Beastmen can be found in all forms from deers to the more predatory lions. Matriarchal, all subsequent rulers were queens who ruled under a single house without interruption. Although they are fierce and impulsive individually, they are lost as a race without someone to guide them. While some evolved to Beastmen, many did not. These lesser beasts cooperate with their more evolved counterparts out of mutual bonds even though they cannot communicate with each other efficiently. Militarily, they use hit and run tactics especially in their forest home. Magical prowess is rare among Beastmen. Krynar: Powerful mystics whose powers are concentrated in the west, the Krynar look similar to humans but they become scaly and greener in appearance as they mature. An ancient gate separates the nation from the human and beastmen. Some say they came from dragons of old but many dismiss it as nonsense. Both genders have an affinity for magic but females are generally more powerful than males. Magical powers physically change the beholder and auras can be seen by the most powerful Krynar. They live exceptionally long lives and they age very slowly. They are prideful and independent folks and choose to spend their lives in solitude, traveling and thinking about intangible things. The Krynar are not as great in numbers as the other races. However, there are artisan builders and crafters, the best and efficient in Corinth. As such, their cities are large, magnificent and well defended. Their standing army is nothing to sneeze at either. War beasts, magical users and a powerful array of infantry ensures they are a potent force. Their council is very conservative and they take a long time to make decisions, preferring to plan first before acting. Arcane Animals: These are animals generally influenced by magic and they differ from normal wildlife in that they may have an innate control of magic they are born with and as a rule, they are much more intelligent than normal wildlife. Whether they are respected or hunted out of food or sport, their number dwindle as the years pass. Some arcane animals are gryphon and basilisks. Celestials: Through dark magic, the spirit of the dead can be brought back to the realm of the living. How they are seen depends greatly on the potency of the spell and the skill of the caster. They are rarely seen, let alone studied as all the races outlawed the summoning of celestials and the amount of power to summon one is massive. They are malevolent entities in all cases. smylez500
Oct 9, 2012 Oct 8, 2012 Oct 8, 2012 Oct 6, 2012 Oct 6, 2012
Darkest Heart Version 7 Mission Accomplished! With the conclusion of the first hunt, a tournament has been declared to help determine the teams. Who will win? Mentors ^Zarkun^ Tobi Van Helsing (250 HP) Armament: Argost, Blade of God {Melee, 50 damage [+30 v Light, +300 v monsters, +200 v heroic]}, Chaos and Order, the Justice Bringers {20 range, 60 damagex2 [+40 v Armored, +200 v monsters, +100 v heroic]} Abilities: Monster's bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Slayer's blow, Master Monster Hunter (Passive) Valencia Van Helsing (210 HP) Armament: Ragnarok, Shield of Faith {melee, 70 damage [+30 v monsters, +200 v Herioc]}, Etro, Ender of Darkness {9 range, 48 damage [+45 v Light, +70 v monsters, +60 v heroic]}, Ignitus, God's Rage {1 range, 70 damage [+200 v monster, + 50 v armored, +400 v heroic]} Abilities: Monster's Bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Master Monster Hunter (Passive), Rapid Stike, Killing Blow, Wall of Flame, Heavy Blows (Passive) Alistair (300 HP) Armament: Heretic {20 range, 60 damage [+60 v monsters, +100 v Heroic, +50 v Armored}], Arbiter {melee, 50 damage {+70 v monsters, +150 v Heroic, + 40 v Light]} Hunters ^BcAce^ Edward Livi, The Flame (105 HP) Armament: Flamethrower {4 range, 12 damage[+12 v Light]}, Fire bombs {6 range, 20 damage[+30 v Armored]}, Oil tanks (about 2 feet long){6 range, 0 damage}, Inferno Shotgun {7 range, 30 damage}, Ragnos, the Purifying Flame {2 range, 15 damage[+90 v monsters]} Abilities: Blue Flames, Thermal bomb (passive) ^MarkusDaWise^ Chris Vict (75 HP) Armament: Standard Issue Hunting Rifle with enhanced scope{8 range, 13 damage[+10 v Light]}, a Buck knife {Melee, 6 damage}, Zeus, God's Lightening {melee, 25 damage [+80 v monsters]} Abilities: Hunt, Endurance (Passive) ^Nikola^ Entrent Oliver (65 HP) Armament: Spiked Gloves {melee, 23 damage [+10 v light]}, Spiked Chains {5 range, 26 damage[+13 v Massive]}, Twin Pistols with Armor-Piercing Rounds {7 range, 15 damage [+45 v Armored]}, Hades, God's Death Bringer {10 range, 35 damage [+75 v monsters]} Abilities: Vengeance (Passive), Deadly Grasp, Death's Embrace ^wfawwer^ Adrammalech VII (100 HP) Armament: Hauteclare {Gun-9 range, 16 damage; Sword-melee, 25 damage}, Scion Seal Launcher { 8 range, 23 damage [+80 v monsters]}, Gladius {Gun- 7 range, 20 damage, Sword- melee, 30 damage}, Abraxas {13 range, 20 damage [Various elemental abilities allowed]} Abilities: (Passive) Hunter of Adrammalech, Empyrean, Summon Adrammalech ^ShadowFury^ Toria Vorias (150 HP) Armament: Ares and Athena, twin daggers of God's Wrath {melee, 25 damagex2 attacks [+40 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Heaven's Light and Shadow Hunter {15 range, 23 damagex2 attacks [+45 v monsters, + 30 v Armored]} Abilities: Vision of the Shadows (Passive), Call of the Huntress, The Hunt (Passive) ^CrymsonRaven^ Graal (100 HP) Armament: Bayonet Swords {melee, 11 damage}, Hermes, Bringer of Light {12 range, 26 damage [+80 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Keeper, Balancer's Blade {melee, 45 damage [+85 v monsters, +25 v Armored, +15 v non-balancer]} Abilities: Bayonet Storm, Oath & Faith(Passive), Way of Balance(Passive) Linnzie (155 HP) Armament: Claws {Melee, 23damagex2 attacks [+14 vs light]}, Teeth { Melee, 40 damage [+15 vs Biological]}, Hunting Bow {12 range, 15 damage}, Vanalia, Love and Balance {15 range, 27 damage [+75 vs monsters, +12 vs armored, +10 vs non-balencer]} Abilities:Shadow Walk, Vision of the Pack (Passive), Slayer's blow, True Form (Active) ^oBsLumamastr^ Name: Michael Rondey (110 HP) Age:22 Armament: Athos and Armads {6 range, 19 damage [+12 v Light]}, Solareon, The Purifying Light{melee, 29 damage[+70 v monsters]}, Long range sniper rifle {15 range, 20 damage [+25 v Armored]}, Athos and Armads {15 dmg, 7 range, [+15 vs monster]} Abilities: Fatal Hit (Passive), Mental Strike, Enhanced Vision(Passive with active function) ^morrjo^ Noct (180 HP) Armament: Night's Edge {2 range, 40 damage [+35 v monsters]}, Shards {7 range, 20 damage [+28 v Armored]} Abilities: Shards (Passive), Precognitive vision, Overclock ^Warhawk^ Seraphim (120 HP) Armament: Avenger {melee, 33 damage [+54 v monsters]}, Angel’s Breath {6 range, 16 damage [+30 vs Light]}, Storm Caller {14 range, 25 damage [+50 v Armored]}, Medical Kit, Firestorm Revolvers (range 7 damage 20 [+15 vs monsters]) Abilities: Psi Boost, Advanced Training(Passive), Psi Mastery LV1 ^Zanon^ Archangel Altun (165 HP) Armament: Archangel's Blade {melee, 30 damage [+70 v monsters, +35 v light]} Abilities: Holy Light (Passive), Smite ^KnarledOne^ Ravener (155 HP) Armament: The Blackrune sword "Lifeswallower" {melee, 28 damage [+75 v monsters, +23 v Light]}, Blackrune knife "Fleshgnawer" {melee, 15 damage}, Modified C-10 Canister Rifle {10 range, 16 damage [+36 v Armored]} Abilities: Engulfing Hunger (Passive), Blackrune Tatoos (Passive), Consume, Blackrune Writing Zarkun500
Oct 5, 2012 Oct 4, 2012 Oct 4, 2012
The Dishonored (Part 2) “We need more soldiers that are completely unbiased.” Said the contact, “Soldiers that follow orders and nothing else.” “We’re the ones you’re looking for.” Markus Devroy explained. “How many guns do you have?” “Thousands.” “Thousands?” “Well, yes. We have ten soldiers and over a thousand guns.” Markus explained. The contact paused. “Where is the target?” “Umoja” “What’s his name?” “Phil Turner” “Why do you want him dead?” “For a mercenary you sure do ask a lot of questions.” The two men stared at each other for a few seconds. “We are The Dishonored, Not exactly your typical mercenary group.” “Then what are you?” “We are political soldiers who don’t have a side to fight on. We’re defenders who don’t have anything to defend. We are dishonored by worlds and hated by all.” “Why?” The contact inquired. “Because we are The Dishonored.” There was another pause. “What else? You clearly didn’t call us to service with the task to kill one measly peasant.” “How do you know about Phil Turner?” “It was on Umojan news. Everyone knows about The Daybreak.” “Okay, well you are after a little more then just phil.” “Who?” “I will give you a list, do not fear.” “Do I look like a man who fears other men?” Markus asked. “Do you want the job or not?” “We have nothing else better to do.” “Good, meet us at the coordinates we send to your ship.” --------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay, here is the character sheet I want you to use <Battle.net name tag> Name: Age: Race: Class: (Pilot, Gunner, Heavy assault, Computer Specialist, Droid Specialist, Mechanic, Security Specialist, Sharp shooter, fencer) Primary Weapon: (I MUST APPROVE!) Secondary Weapon: (I MUST APPROVE!) Backstory: (Include how you met Markus Devroy and came to join “The Dishonored”) Defining Characteristics: Appearance: (OPTIONAL) ------------------------------------- NOTE: If you read Umoja’s plains. This is an extra treat for you :) NOTE: If you were in Umoja’s plains whatever character you were playing as will probably make an appearance, even if its not you controlling him. (If you’re not controlling him I wont kill him without your permission) This is an OPEN RP. Which means when you join, you can be and do whatever you want. MarkusDaWise332
Oct 3, 2012 Oct 2, 2012 Oct 2, 2012 Oct 2, 2012 Oct 2, 2012 Oct 1, 2012 Oct 1, 2012 Oct 1, 2012 Sep 30, 2012
PanKoprulu Academy Part 23 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting Tower LeKroger500
Sep 29, 2012
To Err [Recovered Log] - Entry 74 [Security Encryption Level] - Fleet Commander [Genetic ID] - Commander Graius Rall [Decoding Process] - Active [Decoding] - Completed [Log] - Start We came to this world to start the end of something. To start the end of a fued. We made planetfall, and thought we had won, for we were mighty. As your forces crashed against our resolute walls, we cheered, for it seemed that was the end. We watched you break yourselves upon our shields and tremble. We watched the ground quake beneath your feet, and laughed. For we thought we had won. Your bases aflame, and your soldiers fleeing, we thought we knew victory. Our tanks roared with fury, and our guns chattered away with delight. You bled as you fell, and we thought we had won. [Momentary silence] We thought wrong. I remember the cry of delight and pride as my men watched your planet burn away to glass from the incendiary rage of my fleet's orbital bombardment, and we thought we had won. As your last building crumbled away to nothing, we thought we knew success. And then you struck, with all the rage of a race denied revenge. And then you attacked, with all the fury of a people long oppressed. And then you repelled with all the anger and hate and desperation of a civilization on the edge of destruction. And it was our turn to tremble. It was our turn to quake. It was our turn to know true fear. You fought like a force unknown, for every foot of ground, we bled ten-fold, and you earned it. I take pride in knowing that my men did not break ranks, did not flee, even as they were being slaughtered like worthless dogs. I take pride in knowing that my tanks did not stop their relentless assault until the press of bodies and blades grew so much that it would be a hazard to fire any longer. I take pride in the fact that my fleet in low orbit maintained their calm, stormless posture even as their ships burned around them, falling to the ground below like great hulking meteors of some past-glory unknown. Yet it pains me so to remember the yells. My men held their composure until their last breath, and with that last breath they screamed. Your blades fell and they screamed. Your cannons bellowed, and they screamed. If war is hell, then where the !@#$ were we? If our cruisers rained fire on you, then molten lava monsooned upon us. The skies wept tears in the form of blood red acid rain, and we knew true righteous fury. Who were we to attack the home of God's chosen? Who were we to doubt your divinity? Who were we to stand against the true Sons of the Almighty and question their lineage? We were human, and for that I do not ask forgiveness. For it is only human to err. I looked to the skies, and through the stinging tears of your planet, I witnessed my fleet fall from the stars in disgrace. I looked to the heavens for comfort, for some sort of reaffirmation that my purpose was true, and saw only disappointment. We were wrong to come here. I was wrong. Yet I do not ask forgiveness, for it is only human to err. My gaze fell to the battlefield before me, and the only thing I could see was failure. I did not notice the smoldering hulls of our tanks, nor did I take in the mutilated bodies of our warriors. I did not see the craters left from crashed gunships, or the blackened scars of land from bases long destroyed. I saw only failure. We landed upon a world wreathed in gold and holy relics. We sundered your cities, and defiled your land, and we thought we had won. We made an error. But I do not ask forgiveness. For it is only human to err. GarethVex0
Sep 28, 2012
Proof of Beta I've been told that if there is not proof it did not happen soooo here it is. Congratulations! You’ve been selected to participate in the beta test of StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm™. This is the first of several phases of the beta test, and to start off we will be focusing on multiplayer units only. An exciting array of new units and abilities have been added to the terrans, protoss, and zerg, and in the coming weeks and months your participation in the beta test will play a key role in helping us shape the StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm multiplayer experience. Additional Heart of the Swarm features will also become available in future phases of the beta test. Please note that there is NO non-disclosure agreement associated with the beta test. We encourage you to take screenshots, stream your games, and talk about the beta test with your friends! We look forward to hearing your feedback, and we’ll see you on Battle.net! How to Get Started 1. Get the installer: Log in to your Battle.net account. In your list of games, click StarCraft II®: Heart of the Swarm and select the appropriate download link for your language and operating system. Please note: While the Heart of the Swarm Beta will be accessible in all regions, the languages supported for the Beta will only include the following: English, German, French, and Korean. Support for additional languages may be added later. 2. Install the StarCraft II 2012 Beta client: Once you’ve downloaded the installer, run it and follow the directions to install the client on your machine. 3. Run the game and log in to Battle.net: After the game installs, click “Play” on the Launcher interface to run the game. Log in with your Battle.net account and you’ll be able to begin playing! Any questions? Check out the FAQ on the StarCraft II Community Site: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/. Tell Us What You Think Please keep in mind that the game is still a work in progress, and one of the purposes of the beta test is to identify any issues and improve the player experience before the game ships. After you’ve had a chance to check out the beta and play with the new units, we want to hear your thoughts! Please share your feedback by posting in our StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Forums: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/. Troubleshooting ** IMPORTANT ** To avoid graphical bugs and other technical issues, please ensure your video card drivers are up-to-date. If you run into any other difficulties installing the StarCraft II beta client, or need to contact customer support, please visit the customer support webform at http://www.battle.net/support. We will be adding additional participants in the coming weeks. The best way to get your friends or family involved is to ensure they have opted into the beta test on Battle.net Account Management and are actively playing StarCraft II. Please do not contact customer support with requests for additional beta test invites. Please retain this email for your records. Enjoy the game! The StarCraft II Development Team Duke1
Sep 28, 2012