Joeyray's Bar

Aug 20, 2012 The HBRB Investigation I have proof that HBRB was not hacked, but he just left and made that story up to protect his name.Duke32 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 New Age Code (RD) -Preamble- We the Roleplayers in order to form a more perfect community, and establish order, justice, and happiness form this code. -Government- BureaucraticRepublic - Every three months we will elect three counsel members to run and maintain the bar. these people must be frequent, and be respected among the community. The election will take place over three days. Days one and two are for campaigning, and the vote will be held on day three. The roles of the counsel members follow Order - upholds the code of conducts along with this code, Is leading member when deciding punishments. Neutral - Introduces Bar to newcomers, deals with minor feuds and manages events. Ciaos - Will be unleashed upon trolls and offenders, gathers ideas and is main Representative of the counsel. Counsel members can be impeached by popular vote. -Code- The Code of conduct will be upheld. The new code will deal with order and law. Major trolls and offenders fates will be justfuly determined by the counsel in a court thread. disputes will be handled by the counsel in a court thread. The court will be lead by the counsel, the jury will contain any participating Roleplayer. The troll, offender, or disputers will state there case, argument, and the person in question will call upon one if any witnesses to verify, the person in question will also have to provide links as proof. Any members of the community can submit a case, suggestion, appeal, bill, or event. -Rights- (Amendable) Every member will be treated with respect, and will be given the right to there work (threads, posts) The obvious rights are upheld. Not all rights are typed, use your common sense. This is the draft. help me refine it.Duke14 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 the HilleryFireTrain So, I was reading about a so called HilleryFireTrain, Didnt know that that was still around?RedOctober12 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 Poke fun on your league So I say. It's silver league and we better build some cannons because it's anything can happen silver leagueAgCl36 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 The need to Survive You can be Protoss, Zerg or Terran, but you have to be reasonable. Also, here is a list of new unit types choices I've been toying with. You aren't limited to a certain amount of health or anything, but no OP characters. New Units- Terran Light Scout: Wears the new CMC-200 Scouting armor. Is lighter and faster then your average marine, but is also only armed with a rifle and pistol. One of the drawbacks is they carry less ammo, and are therefore usually armed with the GHR-12 sniper rifle and a Scythe combat pistol. Many are known to also carry swords or knives as well. Heavy assault Troop: Most armored of any Dominion or Raiders soldier, carry's a mini-gun into battle that is equipped with a miniature ammo factory with nanobots that constantly create ammo so it never runs out of ammo. Wears the new TRI-100 Heavy Assault armor. Heavier and slower then a marine. Has been known to keep walking even after receiving a direct hit from a siege tank. Entity: The newest in Raider infiltraiton units. Equipped with the new VYN-300 Combat/Survival suit, new EMS-99 assault rifle, Shatterer combat pistol and Rayon energy blade. They've received months of training from Zeratul and his Dark Templar and no longer require special implants to channel psionic energy to cloak. Can use cloak, EMP round, Hypersonic pulse, and each one has created unique abilities to fit their personalities. Zerg Hive Matriarch: The Matriarch is the epitaph of Zerg Queen genetics. She has been around for so long that her tail has become like a manta ray's crest, she is the largest queen around, and the larva she spawns can survive off creep. She's seen the coming and going of several Zerg species and has managed to mutate some of their abilities into her own DNA. For example, she saw the arrival and dismissal of the Lurker, and managed to mutate Dark Swarm into her list of abilities. She managed to create a unique ability called Shockwave to buy herself time to escape or attack. She's also managed to mutate her spines so that they are covered in armor melting acid and her claws into scythe like blades called Zagaris Blades. As she ages, she learns things like Swarm Pod, Bio-Plasma Blast, Infest, Razor Swarm, Distortion, Implosion. Plague-Eater: Only one such creature exists, and it's name is Calek. Born a hydralisk and fused with a lurker and a spectre, he has learned to use abilities that scare even the mighty Queen of Blades. His armament are many of the things used by his fellow Zerg, but modified to fit his needs. He has kept his Subterranean Spines, but all his other weapons, for lack of a better term; his scythe blades and spines; are poisoned. He is fearsome beyond any other Zerg creature but perhaps the Hive Matriarch, but only a fierce battle would determine that. He is currently alone, but perhaps he will find a way to contact his brood... *Note: You can come up with other new units for all three factions, these are just the ones I thought up. If you think up new units, let me know and I'll add them to the list along with Race. Also, Entity is unique to the Raiders. If you have one for the Dominion, tell me. Story: You are part of a force of reinforcements for your respective race; Terran, Zerg, or Protoss and their factions; on an unnamed planet when a stange pulse of energy forced you all to crash land on an unknown planet with an unknown threat. You now fight to survive against the planet and your enemies. Terrain: Lush jungle (with the obvious inclusions.) Multiple continents and oceans but the RP will be on the largest. Rules: Player allliances, yes. Unique, but reasonable, ideas are a yes. No trolling or OP-ness or I will boot. I will have a character as well as DM, so bare with me if I seem to mix the two up. Character sheet should look like this: Name: Race: Faction:(Optional, can also make new one IF I ok it.) Unit: (Just name, stats aren't used.) Equipment: (Customizable, but must have some of the starting stuff.) Abilities: Backstory: Have fun and I hope you can roll with this. READY...SET...GO!!!!Zarkun500 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 Heretic Quest For thousands of hours (or however long a few weeks are) The SCII forums have labored under a dark shadow. Those cast aside before came crashing down on the many forum users. What was once considered subpar trolling was the norm. Insults flew like marauder shells, and stupidity tied down the forums like chain fungal. No-one knew what to do, but simply wait. Wait for the long forgotten hero to re-emerge. And then one day…. A few trolls were baiting innocent bystanders. “OMG marines OP plz nerf” one troll said. “Hasn’t this already been discussed to death?” said one poster, but he was ignored as retreading old topics became the norm of trolling. It was then that a great crash was heard, and one of the trolls fell. Another, and they lay dead. “What satire and cunning!” said one of the posters, “who is this great one, that so easily fells obvious trolls with tongue and speak?” There stood the picture of a humble kachinsky. “stress not” he said “for today, I am…REBORN!” The posters watched in awe as they saw a sight not seen in some time. “Worry not, for soon I will grow strong enough to ascend to Kerrigan status.” It was then that the long awaited chosen one began to work. In order to retake the forums, he would have to be cunning. He would have to be swift, for insults would fire, threads would be created, banhammers would ban, and only the greatest could retake SC2! But heretic was up for the challenge. Choose your side! Fight for your troll lord and for forum glory! IMPORTANT RULE: keep any trolling to this thread ALONE. Do not troll there other RPs, or they will get you banned Edit: I have changed the purpose of this thread to a full blown RP for the Bacon community and the genreal forum goers. We are pretending to take the great city of the serious RPers. It will be a hard fight, but we can do. (One last reminder to look at that very important rule) Now we will have different classes of troops. Spam Cannoners Attack Type: medium range Role: suppressing fire Description: you are a spam type troll. You slow down the RPers melee fighters with your mounds of spam, and force there ranged fighters to take cover. Your names should be along the lines of xXxLOOLLOLxXx or the like. Be aware that you are a support troop, and work best in groups. You will get one special ability, which will be either: an AoE slow or rapid fire. Satires Attack type: melee Role: assassin Description: you are the quick wit troll. You get in close, and deliver the killing blow with a witty tongue. You work best when your prey is bogged down in spam. Your names should be along the lines of n00bfail or the like. You get one special ability: a fast dash or a sneak ability. Flamers Attack Type: short range Role: crowd control Description: You are the angry troll. You fire off a fiery stream of insults (Don’t actually type out insults, simply say *insults* or *mega insults*) that burn many at the same time. Your name will be along the lines of DIEDIEDIE or the like. You get one special ability: Mega insult (to do moar damage to a single target) or spread insult. Follower of Heretic Attack type: support Role: superpowering the chosen one We followers of heretic give him the necessary strength to crush all in his path. Intell The enemy has a series of Ban hammers and drinks that grant abilities in some form or another. We will need to proceed cautiously in order to continue. They also have several ships, but I should be able to down them with my own OP ship, the Litany of Trolling. Now, onward brethren…TO GLORY!!Vecen176 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 Is it wrong of me... ...in a totally random matched 3v3, to tip off the other team to a cannon rush from one of my teammates and then kill the rusher myself? I just really wanted to watch a troll fume. And he did. It was glorious.Seraphim10 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 Never Ever, Read, This, One. I hate you if you are reading this.ShadowFury5 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 Character's & Themes I figured you know, why the hell not. The name explains itself, and we could put character up here from various RP's, and what they managed to accomplish out of them. And themes are also self explanatory, what is your character's theme song.CrymsonRaven14 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 19, 2012 Academy Tournament Match: Kasora vs Ceas Just waiting for you to choose the map and kind of battle, Draconus.Owlfeathers212 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Reckoning (Current RPer's characters) Smylez: Name: Prelate Razuc Race: Dark Templar Profession/Class: Dark Templar Hero RP of origin: Amnesia Status: Famous Leader of a strike force to take an artifact located on a derelict worldship. Contested by 5 factions, he and his band ultimately get to the temple where the artifact is located but vanishes along with his men fighting a strange being of immense energy. Probes sent to the sector come up with inconclusive data regarding their whereabouts. Name: Commander Azu Race: Dark Templar Class: Corsair pilot RP of origin: Amnesia, made a brief appearance in "The need to survive." Status: Well known Part of the strike force, he commands the corsair with ease but is able to pilot all other Protoss fighter ships skillfully. He has rescued many dark templars when the plan went awry. Like Razuc, he too has vanished. Name: High Executor Da'kim Race: Hero of the Protoss Fleet Class: High Executor Story of Origin: The Stand Status: FAMOUS! Zarkun: Name: Cayl Rios Race:Terran Profession/Class: Chosen Knight RP of origin: Pankoprulu Academy-Enrolled to learn new skills and make powerful allies. Status: Protector Name:Daalis Race:Protoss Profession/Class: Dark Templar RP of origin: Wrath of the Firstborn v3-Attempting to save the Terrans inside the mining dome. Status: Well-known. Name: Jared Hunt Race: Terran Profession/Class: Entity RP of origin: The need to Survive-Trying to get all non-Zergs off the planet safely. Status: Hero Fantasy: Name- Abel Light Race- Terran Class- Scout Rp: Academy- Enrolled to strike back at the commune under the orders of his commander. Later on he leaves to follow his own path. Status- Disappeared after he left the academy, with almost no one, not even shadow knowing where he is. He settled down, and is currently working as a vigilantee, wearing a black medieval suit of armor. Name-Sofia Light Race-Terran Class- Gunman Rp-None- but plays a significant role in Abel's life in the story. She will be introduced near the end Status- Went missing in action when Abel was fifteen years old, Just before he entered the academy. Later on the two found each other, but to the public's eye, they have both vanished. Name-Byul Race- Terran Class- Psionic support RP-None- Story Status- Lives with Abel, and helps him out at times. A powerful psionic capable of both healing, and destroying using light. ShadowFury: Name: Brian/ Operative 2838 Race: Terran Gender: Male Age: 23 Height: 6 feet, 1 ½ inches Equipment: C-10 Canister Rifle, psyblade, Ghost hostile environment suit, and a small pistol. Base Unit: Ghost Eye Color: Brown, bright red when using his Psionic capabilities. Hair Color: Black Personality: Complete @sshole. Except when high. Abilities: Is able to enter his opponents mind unless they are skilled enough to block him. He can cloak as well. Backstory: Was a mindless slave of the Dominion from 2500 'til 2504. Was saved by his brother besting him in a fight. Well, no. No. Not giving much backstory, too lazy. Name: Zaros Race: Terran Gender: Male Age: 19 Height: 6 feet, 2 inches. Equipment: Ghost hostile environment suit, custom CMC-300 combat armor, Katana, AGR-14 Gauss rifle, Torrent SR-8 shotgun, pistol, and a modified Wraith. Base Unit: Nothing has what he has. Eye Color: Light blue, but when using his Psionic power, usually bright teal. Hair Color: Black Personality: Sometimes completely immature but he acts his age , most of the time. His life has been consumed by rage and hatred, but he is still a kind person. Abilities: Is a potent Psionic. Backstory: Helped friends of his save someone close to them and found his brother in the process. He engaged in a battle with his brother. Zaros wielding a jagged knife and his brother wielding Zaros’s Katana which he lost not too long after leaving the Dominion military. Zaros had one of the worst childhoods imaginable. Don’t need too much detail on this though. Name: Keira Gender: Female Race: Terran Role: Engineer Appearance: Her skin is very pale from the lack of sunlight. Blue oval eyes. Long black hair. She has a very slim body shape. She often is found wearing a Firebat suit when she isn't working on something. Weapon: Perdition Flamethrower and a Flak pistol when out of Firebat suit. Personality: When angry she is a major Pyro, as well as when she is a drunk. Other than that she has a very kind personality. Has a love of machines. If she can get her hands on one she will also often use a Goliath. Backstory: Joined up with the Confederacy soon after she graduated High School. She was great at repairing and building things, so naturally she signed up as an engineer. After being in several battles in a SCV she yearned to become a soldier. So every now and then she would go into battle as a Firebat because of her Pyro like nature when she got pissed. Is now a merc for hire. wfawwer: Name: Marduk Race: Zerg Profession/Class: Queen/High Templar RP of origin: PanKoprulu Academy Status: Famous. Backstory: Was birthed on Lorcadia in the midst of a complex power struggle due to the recent deinfestation of the Queen of blades. Sc%@#!d out an existence on Lorcadia, creating a small brood and eventually killing her 3 sisters inside combat. A protoss counterattack lead to the addition of a small amount of High Templar DNA, giving her massively improved psionic skills. Traveled to the academy to build her brood up, knowing that when the second great war truly starts, she will be in a position to strike. Name: Operative 294531 Race: Terran Profession/Class: Ghost RP of origin: Cloaked Love. Status: Not very well known due to everybody in Cloaked Love having died. Backstory: The illegitimate son of [Prominient Figure] he was in line for [censored]. Was forced into the Ghost program and his memory removed. He now is attempting to track down objects that he remembers, hoping that they will restore his memory. Pilots a ship similiar to the Strahl. Name: Ymir/Junge'myk Race: Protoss Profession/Class: Dark Archon RP of origin: Amnesia Status: Not very well known due to everybody in Amnesia having died. Backstory: One of the few Dark Templar to survive the disastrous arrival, they continued their mission to retrieve the Xel'Naga artifact, killing many Tal'Darim and hindering their mission. They eventually were trapped inside a Tal'Darim carrier, rescuing many of their fellow brethren and making it out into the jungle. The pair killed a gargantuan while on the run from the Tal'Darim, forming a bond in the process. Later, after entering a Tal'Darim temple, the two were surrounded on all sides, finally merging into a Dark Archon of extreme power. Draconus: Name: Agent Shadow Race: born Terran, Zerg and Protoss augmentations Profession: originally an agent of the CSAA, became a teacher and, eventually, a mercenary. RP: If you wanna get "technical", the Roach Warren. History: Drifts through life, having been taught that modification solves all issues- modifies his ships, weaponry, and job description as he sees fit. Doesn't feel like he can trust himself. Only turns up when threatened or absolutely bored. Name: Agent Umbra Race: born Terran, Zerg and Protoss augmentations Profession: licensed mercenary RP: PanKoprulu Academy History: Former leader of Fenris Squadron, when her squadmates perished, she followed her twin brother, Shadow. Neither knows their own name. Name: Kentel Getintheship Race: Zerg Profession: Aide RP: PanKoprulu Academy History: A fusion between a Lurker and a Changeling, while not bright, he latched on to his accidental Creator, and serves Shadow gladly. Horrible neat freak. Keeps a collection of Earth books and is slowly but surely learning to read. KnarledOne: Name: Tlht'Rhn Race: Protoss Profession: Knowledge Hunter for the Brotherhood. RP: Zerglings and Zealots (my first char!). History: Was a Dark Templar until the Brotherhood saved him from a horrible death at the hands of the Zerg. Now uses his Crystal to read minds and spy on people. Only Discord and other sentient machines can detect its influence. CrymsonRaven: Name: Bianca "Shade" Ravius Race: Terran with Protoss DNA injected Profession/Class: Rouge Black Ops RP of origin: Academy History: Went into the Academy for better training and knowledge, back then she was a different person, during one of the missions against the Commune, her memories came back to her and Raven resurfaced from the uncharted sections of her mind. Abel created a potion to help him sleep, but instead it had different effects on the Terran body. Rumored that there is going to be a baby somewhere in the Academy's future, or any RP she is in really, maybe even in this one, the world will never know. Status: Gone under the radar after the Academy, always keeping low and staying out of trouble as best as she could. Name: Bryan "Raven" Ravius Race: Terran with Zerg DNA injected Profession/Class: Split Personality RP of origin: Academy History: Murdered his parents and friends, the Ghost Program captured him and put a mental block on his mind, thus putting him into the deep reaches of his mind. Several years later, he resurfaced. Status: Gone under the radar after the Academy, always keeping low and staying out of trouble as best as he could. Name: Ex. Sgt. Diethelm Race: Infested Terran Profession/Class: Heavy Support RP of origin: Invasion History: Was a normal soldier, he was on Tarsonis on that day. He manage to save one girl until they reached the only transport out of that hell hole, a Hdralisk shot a spine into her heart. Once he reached another planet, he went into a killing frenzy and killed many innocent people. They gave him one last shot and they sent him to battle the Zerg during the Second War. He was later infested. Status: Traveling with Shade and Raven.Naitsrich496 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Pankoprulu Academy The 14th Victory! The Graduation Tournament has begun! Who will win? This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerCrymsonRaven500 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 New Arcade Game in the bar Can we get a new Arcade Game in the bar? The Lost Viking is still a very good one though and I do not know one that can top that but knowing blizzard it seems very possible! I am pretty excited for heart of the swarm nonetheless. <3Darktydes1 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 The New Bar Hijacked (P3) Good news! The bar is now officially Smylez! Drink menu: A Jim Raynor -- Cheap, harsh, and served up warm in a filthy glass. A Tychus Findlay -- You’re not actually sure what it is, but you spilled a few drops and the counter is still smoking. The Zeratul -- It isn’t served to you, instead it appears from the shadows. Then, when you try to drink it, you experience weird visions and the glass disappears. Zergling “Special” -- “Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag-time gal…” Firebat -- Burns goin’ down AND comin’ back up. Psi-Storm -- Hits so hard you’ll remember what happened tomorrow, yesterday. Grounds for Divorce -- Matt Horner was drinking these when he “won” a fateful card game. What He’s Having -- Kachinsky always seems to be in here, so whatever he’s having must be pretty good. Baneling Body Shot -- Are you sure this is a good idea? I’m not sure where to put the lime... A Glass of Milk -- “Whaddya mean there aren’t any cows in Koprulu? Where’d this come from then?“ The Solar Shot -- For those looking for a good time. Flame-proof clothing recommended, cuz you’ll be shining brighter than the star of Typhon. Korhalian BackStabber -- Good for the recently betrayed and left for dead. The Jail Breaker -- new from the recently opened New Folsom Prison Bar. The Bloody Medic -- kills the pain, but we still say you should have a doctor check that out. Redstone Mixer -- expensive, but I can guarantee it’ll be served in a clean and sterilized glass. Careful, that lava’s hot. The Broadcaster -- You’re not ready for the raw $ex appeal this sucker brings. A favorite of a certain ex-convict. The Hellracer -- suspension of sobriety is an integral part of any drinking experience, but this experience requires suspension of sobriety and inhibitions. The Maelstrom Shocker -- Only served here, a 40% bigger hit than standard Shockers, guaranteed. Psionic Cooler -- yes, I know it feels weird. Don’t worry, the energy coming out of your body should wear off in a couple days (insert generic letters to indicate gibberish) -- I don’t know what’s in it either, but that guy down there had one. He started screaming and thrashing for a while, and now he hasn’t gotten up off the floor in over an hour. The Judicator -- Perfect for influencing the minds of the intoxicated. Prismatic Void -- Gets better with every drink. Has been known to be lethal. Mind Shredder: perfect for those wishing to forget everything and start a new life. For anyone not wishing to do this, this drink isn’t advised. Scotty Bolgers old no. 8: the good stuff Andorian Ale: Can’t tell you how I got this, its a trade secret. Charge: Made using stim and several other ingredients. Side effects vary. Mjolnir (Thor’s Hammer): If you really want to feel hammered, this is for you. Served with a side of hot lead. Enlightenment: tell me when you get there. Marine: may cause you to see the counter vanish Feedback: served cold. All those annoying voices in your head start telling you what you did wrong today. M.U.L.E.: Good buzz, but may cause a break down later. Haven Splitter: you’ll either feel warm, safe, and content, or depressed, paranoid, and possibly like injecting yourself with random serums. 50/50 shot. Ace Suicide: I don’t actually know what this does. Nor do I recommend it. Alcoholic Projector: Ever wanted to know what you’re actually like when you get totally trashed? Take a few sips of this, and all the alcohol in your system will condense into a ‘party’ version of yourself, where you are completely wasted, have no inhibitions, and are just out for a ‘little’ fun. The more you’ve drunk beforehand, the better the projection. Have fun! The HBRB: however crazy you think you are, this will make you worse. Yes, that includes you, namesake. The Noodle Incident: we all know what happens when you take this. It needs no explanation. Little bit of everything: Exactly what it says. I’ve taken everything I’ve got, mixed it together, and put in the laser accelerator for a few hours. There’s no telling what will happen. Slicer: Has the unique property that it changes effect depending on the drinker's personality, amplifying any traits they have a good thousand times over. Buzzes in the back of your skull begin after three drinks, amplify slowly, and you randomly sprout wings after the 11th glass. The Scoutmaster: May result in the drinkee feeling experiencing high levels of Trustworthiness, Loyalty, Helpfulness, Friendliness, Courtesy, Kindness, Obedience, Cheerfulness, Thriftiness, Bravery, Cleanliness, and Reverence. Not Recommended for parties. Mar Sara Black: need a pick me up, or something for radiation poisoning? Or jut something to get a good buzz going that doesn’t break down? Then say good night, because we won’t be seeing you until the morning. If you wake up. Drink accessories: pylon shards (for those that need that extra crunchy glitter) hydralisk spine umbrella (not for the more bubbly drinks) Mentos: you’ve seen that experiment with Coke? Wait till you see what happens with this stuff. Laser accelerator: Heh heh, you think you’ve had it all? Time for a little ‘randomosity’. Maximum time of one week. New set of rules! To order, you must pay me in livers or kidneys. If you can't afford it, credits can be paid but prices are now doubled since business is so poor. Anyone who violates code will be punished with extreme prejudice- being thrown into the pit of Roaches kept in the back. Fed regularly, but they're always hungry, ya know. Drink, east, goof off, and don't piss me off. That is all. Or you will be missing all your kidneys and livers when you wake up.smylez500 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Jake's Funeral Ladies and Gentlemen, we gather today on this sad day to commemorate the life of Jake, one of the older posters on Joeyray's. It has come to our attention that Jake was not seen recently, and upon checking the bar restroom we found him dead. R.I.P Jake. Your forum-going will be forever immortalized.wfawwer31 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Profiling Someone needed to start this thread a long time ago. Set up using following format: PlayerName RPer status: Race most used (in Rps): Personality: Quirks: Other: Zanon RPer status: Very Credible. Fits under 'Old Guard' category. Race most used: Terran/Protoss Personality: He like rules. Uncompromising and ornery Quirks: Says he is insane, but looks very normal. Perhaps he is regulating the symptoms well? Extraordinary case. Other: Been here since creation. If Joeyray's had a sheriff, it would be him. Thanks for the records! ----------IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT HIM---------- He is an easy going person but, if you post something that contains x-rated or downright disgusting material HE WILL REPORT YOU. He has reported two people for this, and they were both PERMANENTLY banned. Retired now, empty threats. Commence the chaos. Oh right... ----------End note---------- Thundercrash RPer status: Very Credible. Fits under 'Old Guard' category. Race most used: Terran Personality: Sadist. Excellent sense of humor. Quirks: Characters have a very healthy dose of paranoia. Has a love for epic fight scenes. Comes across as slightly sadistic at times, but keeps himself mostly under control. Other: Been here forever. The original bar owner, until Zanon took over the enterprise. Excellent post length. HowBabysRBrn RPer status: Above average Race most used: Zerg (Changeling) Personality: Insane. Quirks: Tends to go into excessive detail about the inner workings of his characters. That is not a bad thing. Other: Good post length. Lord of Chaos and Insanity. Hacked. Seems like a lord of chaos has a weakness. Supossedly Retired Wfawwer RPer status: Competent. Old guard. Race most used: Terran Personality: A stable individual. Quirks: Likes the science to make sense. Too logical. Needs to loosen up Other: Been around about as long as Thundercrash and I have. Mockingjay RPer status: Retired, but maintains a story that she updates periodicity. Race most used: Terran (Ghost) Personality: Happy. Never talks to me. I am sad. Quirks: Sudden mood shifts. Other: Peak of activity summer 2011. READ STORY JAY THE GHOST! Ender now Hegemon RPer status: Retired. Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable. Quirks: Nothing jumps to mind. Other: Peak of activity summer of 2011. Comes back occasionally (That is false Zanon!) NickDaMan RPer status: Good. Race most used: Terran. Personality: Stable. Quirks: One of the invisible trio. Thinks there is a conspiracy to ignore him. Likely true. Admirer of mine. I should give him a free session to help diagnose his invisibility. Other: Been at Joeyray's since day one. Semi-retired but I brought him back. Thecommander RPer status: Credible. Race most used: Terran (prefers Specter) Personality: Very level headed individual. Quirks: Nothing jumps to mind. Other: Excellent post length. Most words per post of any regular poster. Has a lot of characters. All spectres. That is a FACT. Retired. Jake RPer status: Above Average Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable. Likes battle. Quirks: Likes Chaos themes from warhammer. Other: His characters seam to loose there arms a lot. Often a metal smith as an extra. Why he keeps using axes in an age with laser guns is beyond me. Found dead on a toilet in the bar. BzKKryrne now jaykeblakk RPer status: New. Good. Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable. Quirks: Nothing jumps to mind. Other: I haven't known him very long, but I haven't seen anything bad yet. Retired either way. Draconus RPer status: Credible Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable. Quirks: Another Thundercrash. Has the same portrait too. Probably a case of schizophrenia Other: Third generation bartender since Zanon and Thundercrash retired. I know you are Thundercrash. How do you feel to surpass the longest thread in existence with a different identity? MrRandom RPer status: New. Race most used: -Terran? Personality: I'm not sure, but seems stable. Quirks: Randomness. Other: Seems to like dice rolls. He shot Joeyray's TV, he paid dearly. Retired. KnarledOne RPer status: Good. Race most used: Protoss/Terran Personality: Stable. Quirks: His threads have a habit of being briefly very popular, then... Dying. This tradition MUST continue. Other: Character's often part of some knowledge collecting group. Fantasy RP status: Regular Race most used: Terran Personality: Annoying...ok just a little bit. Quirks: Once replaced himself with a clone of himself (Named Reality). His characters have a very high mortality rate. Other: Was one of the main drivers of the Troll Wars. Has a short story about his main character Abel that no one reads since everyone reads Mockingjay's story. DarkZealot RPer status: New Race most used: Terran? Personality: Seems impulsive, but that may just be his characters. Quirks: Started with a bunch of one sentence posts back to back. Other: Immediately had a run in with Wfawwer in logic mode. Gone. OwlFeathers RPer status: Good Race most used: Protoss Personality: Stable Quirks: Nothing jumps to mind. Other: Still waiting on that story you promised last year. Do not disappoint me! Oh, and continue working on that picture. LeKroger RPer status: Competent. Old Guard. Race most used: Terran Personality Mechanic all the way. Quirks: Fairly normal guy (Who knew there were any of those here?) Other: Likes Goliaths, often has one in his RP's. It rarely sees use. He really is normal. Unexciting specimen. CrymsonRaven RPer status: Regular Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable Quirks: Does what we would really do in a situation instead of the rule of cool thing. Other: Character seems to tell the enemy a lot when captured. Spends too much time in general forums. Perhaps a check up is in order? BcInFinity RPer status: Good Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable Quirks: Part of the invisible trio. He is invisible. Other: Seems to have difficulty inserting himself into RPs. Brought this gentlemen out of retirement too. Damn I am good. smylez: RPer status: Active late 2011, GODLIKE Race used in RP: Every single one. Personality: Not slightly mad in the least, usually cheerful. Not sadistic in any way shape or form. Cares about people, especially their livers and kidneys. Handsome chap. Quirks: Pays close attention to setting. Hates reading one giant block of words. Perfectionist in his post or doesn't care at all. Others: First text adventure deleted overnight because it was so awesome. (Then the trolls came with XXX related post) Probably the only guy on the forum to kill off someone's character without their consent. Will definitely finish the short stories one day. Prefers to join new RPs than existing ones. Best DMer ever. Vultureling RPer status: Inconsistent Race most used: Zerg Personality: This guy is an enigma. A total blank. No way to analyze this one. Quirks: Vanishes for long periods of time. Other: He starts an RP, but vanishes and leaves it to the RPer's to keep it alive. This is kind of balanced out by the fact that he sets up good plots for the RPs. It keeps them alive for a while. Evidence of this is Z&Z Plasmaman now ShadowFury RPer status: Good Race most used: Terran/Protoss Personality: Wannabe Quirks: Apprentice of HBRB and is now attempting to fill in the void left when HBRB was hacked. A total noob at his new job since the sad sod can not handle the heart of HBRB. Weakling. Useless with insanity and chaos despite his apprenticeship. Other: Characters seem to like to tick people off for a reaction. Like dark templars. Avikon RPer status: Competent Race most used: Terran Personality: Stable (No, he is a brooding sad person. Made me become very critical of others. Bad man.) Quirks: Pretends to be a patient person. Is actually invisible. Other: I was impressed by his creativity. Does above average character bios. (I am afraid I must disagree Zanon. I must disagree. Wait, he has his own thread? FUUUU-).MechaGhidrah22 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Outbreak- Escape of the Arctic Part three of Outbreak (Reworked). I think this'll be the last one.ShadowFury0 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 The Stand The High Executor looks outside his window blankly. He had done it. After so long, he was finally able to announce it. Now, it was a matter of time before they came after him. A pair of zealots enter the room and walks towards the Executor. They stand behind him and grab a hold of his shoulders. The Executor makes no movements. "What are you doing? Do you know who you are touching?" One of the zealots nods, prompting the other one to speak. "Your presence is needed at the Sanctum of Wisdom. The council asks that you move quickly with haste. They do not appreciate what you have done. Your speech earlier today has created quite the firestorm." The Executor continues to stare outside the window. "So that is what it is? There is no need to treat me like a prisoner. Unhand me, I will confront those old, deluded fools myself. They cling onto ancient traditions when it is clear to me that we must break free from those chains. They are all blinded by the fear to change. They know nothing. As our foes adapt with new technologies and tactics, so too must we in order to ensure the continuation of our species." The Executor walks briskly towards the Sanctum of Wisdom, the zealots trailing him. He stops before the entrance. The council was behind the majestic, ornate doors. No doubt they will attempt to brand him as a traitor. "So you say we must change Executor, so you say. Our duty here is complete. Now, we will take our leave." "We must march boldly without fear or we will fall behind. They do not scare me." The Executor swings his cape and enters through the doors. The doors groan loudly as the Executor walks inside the sanctum. The only thing visible to him was a podium in front of him. The air was chilly. But it mattered little. The Executor stood before the podium. At that very moment, a booming voice echoes loudly off the walls. "Welcome. Do you wish to explain yourself? What you are suggesting the Protoss to do is beyond radical. It can even be considered treasonous. I will give you one chance to recant your statement and only one chance. Do you recant your statement?" "I refuse, what I am saying is for the benefit of the Protoss as a whole. Who has brought these charges on me?" The Executor stands firm. "That is none of your concern. Very well, let the trial begin for High Executor Da'kim." At that moment, the room suddenly lit up. Da'Kim covers his eyes with his hands. When he is able to see again, a large radiant crystal on the ceiling illuminates the podium. Da'kim squints at his surroundings. All around him, rows and rows of seats piled up. Numerous Protoss Executors and commanders sat, their faces grim and troubled. The voice echoes again. "Da'Kim, you had the audacity to suggest that we remove the carrier from our fleets. As a high ranking official, you jeopardize the solidarity of the Protoss with your radical statement. Worse, you insult the beacon and pride of Aiur. You will be charged with treason against your own race and spreading dissent amongst us." Da'kim looks up. "Hmph, we will see who is right in the end. I will make you all realize why the carrier must be removed and in doing so, give us the edge in this accursed war."smylez30 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Zarkun's Pizza Parlor and Arcade Everyone else was buying up bars, so I decided to enter the Pizza Parlor and Arcade business. I'll have a menu in a bit.Zarkun203 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Tourney Match- Marduk vs Traethian yaywfawwer317 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The Streets of Korhal Intro to me: Some of you may or may not know me, I'm venom, I used to do some rping back when joeyrays first got started but generally don't very much anymore. I have some spare time so I thought I would make a RP, and I hope you guys enjoy it. This RP is unique in that characters start with virtually nothing, and their goal is to reach the very top. The setting: The backstreets underworld of Augustgrad, capital city of Korhal IV. The mobs and gangs rule the underworld, made up of almost exclusively hardened criminals. Life is rough, and many homeless fill the streets. Drugs, weapons, and black market transactions fuel the gangs money supplies. It is a tough place to survive in, even tougher to make a name for yourself and become a somebody in the streets. But that's what your characters want to achieve. Power is the goal here. Your characters start out with 1000 credits, enough food supplies to last a couple days, and a standard issue pistol. You have to do whatever it takes to climb to the top of the underworld hierarchy. Player alliances are fine, and player vs player battles are fine. Anything is acceptable in fact, as long as I allow it. The more creative you get, the more successful you will be. Character creation: Your characters start out with 100 building points, you may distribute them however you wish among the following 5 attributes: Strength, Intelligence, Psionics, Connections, and Money. Strength determines your characters physical strength, an important thing to have on the streets as it gives you the ability to beat people up. It also improves your intimidation of others, and can let you carry more and more heavy objects such as bulky weapons and such. The higher this attribute is, the more brute force you have at your command. Intelligence is your mental ability and overall knowledge, you know more about the streets, the people, and have pretty much more common knowledge. You also are better at solving problems and using your head to think better. The higher this attribute is, the more intelligent you are. Psionics is your ability to use your mind for things such as mind reading and psionic abilities. The higher this is, the more potent your psionic powers get. Connections are the people you know out on the street, your friends and acquaintances, people who are willing to do you favors, loan you money, ally with you if you want to create a gang, etc etc. The more of this attribute you have, the more people and more important people you know. Money is simple, for every point you invest into this you get an extra 500 starting money. This gives you a quick headstart, but may come back to bite you in the long run if your other attributes are lacking. Character Template: Name: Age: Strength: Intelligence: Psionics: Connections: Money: Backstory: Once you have made your character, post him below, then start exploring and owning. I'll make a list of all the characters below. Also ask any questions and give any feedback you have, I appreciate it. I will try to be online as much as possible to keep this moving, so be patient if you are trying to do something and I am offline. Now gogogo! enjoy!venom376 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The Outbreak - Survival of the Arctic Ending and Part 2 of the Outbreak.Korozain500 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Mecha's Pet Shop For those of you who just cant seem to find any stores with Zerg in stock. We sell normal pets like cats and dogs along with the more rare and dangerous come over to Mecha's Pet Shop. We will get new pets every once and awhile. Selection Zerg:The Zerg swarm is vicious and cunning as well as cute and cuddley Zergling: A smaller type of Zerg. Important Info: Many Zerglings suffer from small Zerg syndrome as well as bad gas. They will chase your neighbors cats and you may find your Zergling with a full belly. Dont let them devour to much minerals or vespene in one sitting or you may find yourselves with a Baneling. Will pee on fire hydrants which is a problem since the pee is very very acidic. Larva: Perfect for small children since all you need to do is give them creep and when they are responsible enough you can morph it!!!!!! Important Info: As stated above all they need is creep to live. Very boring. Baneling: Ive said it before DO NOOT HUUG.. God damnit not again. Important Info: Will explode when squeezed to hard and its cuteness just makes you want to hug it, DONT HUG IT. Roach: Nothing says lovein like 50 gallons of of corrosive green slime! Important Info: If you like your nice yard this pet is not for you because of its love for burrowing. When scared it will spew acid all over the place. Make sure you attach a tracking device or shock collar so it doesnt burrow away. Hydralisk: NO ONE CAN RESIST THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Important Info: Drools a lot. When petting remember not to touch its abdomen or your hand will be full of spines: Infestor: Cleanup has been a bit messy but everone has been extremely helpful lately. Important Info: Leaves a trail of slime so its messy as hell and loves to dig holes. Also your new friend may try to enslave you. Mutalisk: Have Muta, will travel. Important Info: Make sure you have a cage a couple miles long and and half a mile high, any smaller will make your new friend unhappy. When its hungry or stressed it will fire glaive wurms so keep it happy. You have to train your Mutalisk before you attempt to put a saddle on it otherwise...... lets not talk about that. Ultralisk: Have fun with your new 20 ton bundle of love!!! Important Info: Your gonna need a bigger house!!! It may run people over on accident so youll have train it to only run on command. You better house train that puppy or the sanitation department will be at you house for weeks. Corrupter: Chicks dig squids. Important Info: If you leave your house and come back to find a Broodlord DONT worry, it didnt eat your new pet. Broodlord: Proof that a baby cannon is very effective. Important Info: Is VERRY slow so when your walking your new pet dontt get frustarated, also if the idea of a baby cannon is morbid to you this pet is not for you. Critters: If your not ready for a Zerg but dont want a bland normal pet Ursadon: POLAR BEARS IN SPAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scantid: Scorpions on steroids Benglaas: Mommy can I have the big purple kitty?? Ursaduck: No its not a space duck. Normal Pets:For those who like normal. Puppys and Dogs: Mans best friend. Kittens and Cats: As a famous philosipher once said "The one thing that really distinguishes us from other sentient species is that we can spend hours watching videos about kittens." Snake: Pick your posion. Fish: Just keep swimmin just keep swimmin. Pets From Other Dimensions Rancor: Dont know where they came from but they arnt happy. *gulp* Unicorn: Dont play leapfrog with it. We will get a larger selection soon as well as the Mixomatic 9000 for those who have always wanted to mix a kitten with a Hydralisk.MechaGhidrah147 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The Arena that is under the Bar That's right folks, this Arena is underneath Zanon's and Thunder's Bar. So now you can watch the bloodshed and fighting while you have a drink. I am also working out a deal with Zarkun's pizza so they would serve their food here. And if you want, you can be one of the contestants. More will be updated just be patient. Jukebox. More of a Jukeling, actually. Feed him a quarter, and make your selection. Just keep your fingers clear o' those jaws. Sweet Home Alabama - No, I don't know what 'Alabama' is, but the song's a classic. The Ballad of the Trollhunters - A song of brave warriors who fought against evil. Actually, more 'stupidity' than evil. Tha Balid of tha Trole - not to be confused with the previous selection. This is a song about a powerful being who destroyed everything in his path against all odds. Contains numerous grammatical errors. Gimme Three Steps - Yeah, I like this one. Written by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Blizzard's favorite band. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - I fought, but they made me. _______________________________________________________________________________ Knarled's Menu, he said it was to appease to Zerg tastes. Broodling Legs - Whaddya mean, "why are you serving Zerg in a Roach Warren?" Think about it for a while. Marine - Terran, boiled until the shell takes on a delicious red color. Or, blue color... or black color... You know, I'm beginning to think they already looked like that. 100% Angus Burger - Don't ask me. All I know is I get 'em from the same place Zanon gets his milk. Roast Troll - A bunch of guys came over from the bar and sold this to me cheap. I pass on the savings! Steak - This guy kept sayin' "stop staring at me like I'm a piece of meat." Tell the truth, I was.CrymsonRaven394 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Where is everyone? When does everyone get online? I'm noticing there arn't really any RP's going right now. everyone seems to be working or something?MarkusDaWise6 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Thinking about starting a RP Hey, im extremely new. Only few know me at all. Only because I created a character earlier today and he is in the bar. anyways, Im thinking of starting a RP. And I need some advice. I want to start my own RP because I feel that i'm a great writer, have a good imagination and have been really bored lately. But I still am extremely noobie, so can you guys gimme some tips, maybe some advice. If not, give me the green light to make one. Thanks.MarkusDaWise16 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Pankoprulu Academy, The Thirteenth Victory! The Graduation Tournament has begun! Who will win? This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerZarkun500 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 So what'll you have? Currently drinking a very boring vodka cranberry, a drink concoction designed for braindead monkeys. To make, at least; unless braindead monkeys enjoy drinking this stuff too. I do however have half a bottle of Dimple Pinch 15 year old scotch whiskey sitting in my cabinet. Anyone else care to enlighten us on your poison of choice?Kazukenchi27 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 The Invasion With the Queen of Blades nowhere in sight, the Zergs in Char fell into disarray, giving the Dominion much needed respite. In addition, Dominion ground forces are making strides in reclaiming the surface of Char. However, the battle for air dominance is still very much contested. Despite the initial success of the ground forces, the Zerg show increasingly more resistance despite losing their Queen. Dominion intel has shown that various powerful Broodmothers have moved out of hiding to strengthen and lead their broods. Reports of casualties increased dramatically. The fight over Char begins... ========== How to Start: 1) Only Terran in the beginning, standard applications. You will all start out riding in a dropship descending to the surface, looking at the hell that awaits you. 2) Zerg RPers will be considered. 3) No Protoss allowed until I can fit them in. ========== Notes: For those of you who participated in Breakout, this RP will feel very similar to it. I will DM and create a character once there is enough people. To clarify, there are space platforms still in orbit. About 60% of the nydus network is down. ========== Characters: The One smylez -NPCs both Zerg and Terran. Will kill idiots without warning. Faction: Zerg Galvian Irroan -Sentient larva in the process of morping. ShadowFury Garblad -Abnormal hydralisk, leads his own specialist brood Faction: Terran GnarledOne Gerald Hans Irahim (G. H. Irahim) -Wraith pilot and part of Raynor's Raiders. Knows how to pilot other vehicles. Jake Ryan Mccoy -25 year old of Hispanic descent. One of the best snipers in the force. Lone wolf mentality. Killed a queen NickDaMan Kaladin Sorde -19 year old recruit shipped to Char. wfawwer Private Heinlein -Age 27, trained as a demolitionist. Chesty Gregor Golding -Enhanced ghost operative working for Raynor's Raiders with custom equipment. Works begrudgingly with the Dominion. Currently fighting in a hive. CrymsonRaven Sergeant Diethelm -Heavy support unit, in stages of infestation.smylez323 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Official Note Of Retirement I, NickDaMan, am changing my status of that of a Roleplayer in these glorious fourms that I have been posting in for over a year, to that of retired. I am doing this for many reasons, one of which is that none of those who have been in joeyrays from the beginning are still here, Jamesthing, TheYoungOne, Sittinduckz, Vultureling and now even Jay is beginning to drift away from the fourms. The second wave of Rpers are mostly gone now, Zannon is one of the few that remain. Thundercrash I have not seen for quite some time (Just noticed he made a thread >.< ) and TheHedgemon, previously Ender, has been absent for a long time. Few remain of the group that originally came here, and some of the ones that still remain have lost their passion for Rping, and this saddens me. I have not had a chance to connet with many of those who used to be here, no matter how hard I try to contact them. I wish the others would have stayed. The me t time one of you see Jay on the fourms, tell her I am sorry for leaving these fourms, and the same to Vultureling. I have but one regret... I never did manage to start an RP of my own. For those of you that remain, keep up the good work, and never lose that spark of creativity within you. Draconus, Keep the academy going. Jay, if you remain, keep the writing flowing. Zannon, keep the excellent posts coming. Infinity, keep on Rping. KnarledOne, keep the brotherhood functioning. LeKroger, keep it up. Smylez, continue to weave excellent stories that Others will participate in. And to the newer people to this fourm, keep that spark of creativity alive. For now, I am retired from the fourms, but you can count one one thing. I will be back. -NickDaMan#276, signing off.NickDaMan30 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 The New Bar (P2) See drink list in original New Bar. (I really apologize, I can't copy-paste on my phone, and my.laptop was taken.)Draconus500 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Codex of the Undying Terrans- You are trying to find the codex becasue it could cause a major breakthrough for your scientists and reward great improvemnts for your armor and weaponry. -You can be any Class/Unit you want -Marines get the standard Gauss Rifle -Weapons will be shipped later Protoss- You are searching for the long lost codex of the Xel'Naga, Your mission is to find the artifact and to defend the stronghold until the fleet arrives. Zerg-What do you think? Outswarm the enemy and kill as much of the terran and protoss as you can.LGNyx16 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Me and Cleverbot. Share your stories. Post your cleverbot stories here. Since there is no offtopic discussion and this is barely related to SC2, i figure i post this here. I managed to troll cleverbot in less than 5 mins. Start Cleverbot: How are you feeling? Me: Awwfuly sexeh Cleverbot: Who? Me: you Cleverbot: Do you have emotional feelings? Me: Yes but do you have emotional feelings? Cleverbot: Yes Me: Wrong. You are a bot. Cleverbot: No im not. Me: Cleverbot is a bot. Therefore you are a bot. Cleverbot: You are rude Me: I try. END Post your cleverbot chat stories here for more lols on this thread. EDIT: Fixed a few things on this post.Vigilance1 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 PANKOPRULU Academy. XII ...Fantasy500 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 hello, I'm back! Sorry I've been gone lately, I had a business trip for the company I work for. Whats happening?Duke1 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 This is the end. (Not that anyone cares) Yeah. I had my run. It was short. I joined after I saw one of the threads pop up to the most popular threads. I decided it's time to leave. The community was great. I had a good time working on my story-telling/roleplay, but I just don't try to keep up anymore. Guys, I take my leave. Goodbye.jaykeblakk29 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 The Rise of Chaos (Sign ups ooc) The bar was quiet which was unusual. Normaly for one of the only places to drink on the Dominion platform it was filled with off duty marines bragging on how many Radiers they killed or how they killed a hydarlisk with nothing but a knife. But today tenison was in the air for each man feared for his life. There were rumors going around that the Queen of Blades has returned and was rebuilding the Swarm, but that was not what had the men on edge. Three years after the zerg defeat on Char reports of zerg attacks on convoys in the outer rim came flooding in. Survivors reported it was lead by an infested human calling himself the "Lord of Chaos." Many dismissed the survivors saying they were in shock. Others say this Zerg leader was just a Queen of Blades wanabe who would soon be destoyed. However they soon found themselves wrong. One month after the zerg attacks, a Dominion Space Platform on the outer rim stopped sending tramsissions a squad sent to investigate found the platform in ruins with no survivors. Signs pointed to a massive zerg attack. When they enterd the Commaders quarters they found the poor man ripped in half and on wall, witten in blood, were the words "Chaos Reigns. Strangely the only things missing were some prototype weapons from the tech lab and a holodisk containing the last rumored location of the Queen of Blades. Stranger still the salvaged data logs said that the platform was attacked by some sort of "floating zerg nest". However fears were raised when the log's description of the leader of the zerg matched the description of the Lord of Chaos However it was not just Terrans who had to fear this new threat. 3 weeks after the platform attack a scouting patrol found the remains of a Prtoss warfleet. Signs pointed to a zerg attack. When savalgers came in to remove any scrap they found something horrifying. On one of the carrier walls, written in blood, were the words "Chaos Reigns!" So the soldiers drank in silence worried that would be next target of the Lord of Chaos. Goals: The Lord of Chaos' main goal is to recover another Kerriagn Data Disk located on the platform, although destroying the platform is an added bonus he is willing to retreat once he has the disk and things go south. The main goal of the terran troops is to simply hold out unitl renforcements arrive and dive and dirve the zerg off. Also the rank and file troops dont know about the data disk other then some rumors, though the higher ranking officers and the commander know. The Protoss seek revenge for the destruction of their fleet and right now the best way to do that is to aid the terrans in diving off the zerg, while the emperor said that ailen races are not to be trusted the situation is desperate enough for the Terrans to accept help Rules: 1 there is one terran platform commader and one toss fleet commander. 2 you can be any race or class both rank and file troop or officer but NO MAJOR LORE CHARS, The Lord of Chaos has some infested Terrans that act as generals your welcome to be one of them. You can also rp a soldier AND an officer if you want. However if thereis a lot of ppl you cant be all officers 2 alll uits are unlocked but you have to be realisitc Ex. the platform can have one or two battlecrusers but cant have an enitre fleet or the toss having 50 immortals and like 10 zelots. Also rember that the zerg have the largest numbers here this a is kinda a survvial rp. 3 I would like it if you do not kill off the Lord of Chaos or completly destory his force. I mean its ok if you kill a general or to prehaps a quick counterattack, but I plan on using him in other rps :). 4 ok the highest rank is commander but there is only one for the toss fleet and one for the platform and you have to be realistic like for instance any personal weapons you have. You cant be like a member of the toss conclave or somethign extremly op or like brohter to Tassadar make it realistic so there you have itDarkan28 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 StarCraft Unit Interview II Link to my first one, which is loads better than the second piece of garbage I'm about to present to you. :P http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2650315826 Anyways, yeah. I knew I said I'd make a second one, and someone mentioned the Queen of Blades so I tried to make this. My old computer gave out on me and it had the file, I swear it was gold but yeah... After some depression and stuff, I decided to make another for fun, then computer gave out. Again. So here is a piece of garbage I made from scratch in about five minutes. Enjoy...? StarCraft unit quote tribute two, The Queen of Blades and friends. Iri (me): So, the Queen of Blades. Tell me a bit about yourself. Kerrigan: Who asked you?! Iri: Whoa now, no need to be so defensive. I’m just asking you a few questions for our viewers at home. Kerrigan: Careful what you ask for. Iri: Is that some kind of threat? You don’t ha- Kerrigan: This is my world. Iri: No, you’re on Earth… Kerrigan: Nice planet. I’ll take it. Iri: Err… No? Kerrigan: The outcome is not in question. Tychus: You’re gonna bark all day? Kerrigan: The Swarm will consume all. Tychus: Shut up and die! Kerrigan: How stimulating. Iri: Hey now! No fighting on the set! Zealot: Combat is the anvil of will! Iri: How did you get here? This is a closed set. Zealot: For Artanis! Iri: Artanis… I thought he was dead? Artanis: There can be no doubt! Iri: What the hell… Thor: THOR IS- Iri: NO! NO! NOT YOU. Thor: What happened to you commander? They got you pushing too many pencils? Iri: I’M NOT YOUR COMMANDER. GO AWAY. Zergling: KREESCREEGRBAR!!! Murloc: GRRRRBLGLBLLLLGLLLBLLL!!! *Zergling and Murloc commence an epic showdown of limp-wrist slapping* Iri: Seriously? I thought this was a closed set. Security…? Kerrigan: Let’s have some fun. Iri: You’re not helping, sit down. Kerrigan: Careful what you ask for. Iri: I’m not afraid of you. *Kerrigan lifts Iri off the floor with her wings* *thor shoots at Kerrigan with all cannons at once, demolishing the set* Thor: Sue me, @@%@head! Marauder: KABOOM, baby! Hellion: Right on! Thor: I AM HEAVY METAL. Reaper: Fair enough. SCV: Uh-huh. Thor: I AM A THUNDER GOD! Immortal: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! *thor annihilates the Immortal: Thor: EAWARGHHHHH!!! Immortal: I return to serve. Thor: Stick around. *Kerrigan emerges from the rubble of the wrecked building* Kerrigan: Yeah, I’m still the Queen !@#$% of the Universe. Artanis: Kerrigan…how could we have known?! Thor: OK, baby. Kerrigan: You pig! Marine: Boo ya! Thor: Watch this. *Thor steps on Marine* Kerrigan: You’re even more desperate than I thought. *Iri emerges from the rubble, battered and broken* Iri: Can we please, just continue… Artanis: YOU WOULD SPREAD DISCORD AMONG US?! *Iri orders a tactical nuke on Artanis* Artanis: Faith before fear. *Artanis is blown out the sky… again* Thor: RAGNAROK, BABY! Iri: *pinches bridge of nose* Can we please, just please move on? Peasant from WCIII: More work? Iri: That’s it, I quit. *Iri leaves the set and the artificial lighting flickers out* Raven: Logic capacitor. Offline…Iri3 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Pankoprulu Academy, Issue 11 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has begun! Who will win? This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerZarkun500 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Upgrades, Mutation, and Creation Hello everyone, his thread is for people to pitch in ideas they think would be awesome to see in the actual game. Who knows, maybe some Ideas will get taken :D. Once upon a time I wanted to mod starcraft and with the galaxy editor's complexity, it would be possible but difficult. So I decided to write my ideas down and take note that I wrote this down almost 3 years ago, so I didn't steal any ideas from blizzard or did they steal from me, just happen to think alike :D. In all seriousness, Just tell me what you think of the ideas, what your ideas are, and, this is possibly the most important, explain your reasoning for your idea, like why would it appear in the game or in the storyline. (For Example: Stetmann's research was always backed up by his recent discoveries in zerg or protoss sampling.) Have fun and get to the Ideas :D Please realize as well, My ideas and most likely your ideas are not "balanced" but try to keep them under control. No marines with 10000 range that does 99999 damage to all targets on the battlefield, I mean come on...Rendourous23 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 french toast sticks and scarface.... ohh baby!TonyMontana12 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 Ways to advertise barcrafts? I have been hosting barcrafts going on three months but have yet to bring big numbers to one of our events. We have four projectors running all the SC2/LOL related streams so I doubt it is an equipment issue. Just wanting to know if anyone here has advertising ideas? I have already been posting on TL, reddit, battle.net, and facebook. I am fresh out ideas so any help from the community would be awesome. Thanks for your time, GLHF.ManOfSteel26 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 Academy Match: Abel vs. Calek I might as well hand you the win now q.q I'm guessing you plan to plot-drop out in the last fight, and I have nothing I can use against you. My only hope is the stun, and I can guess the response: "36 speed, trololololol." q.q Edit: I just realized something o.0 All of the units summoned by my box have mind-control AND roots/stuns. This might just work >:3Nikola175 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 The New Bar Hello there. I have taken Bar responsibility from the now-retired Zanon. Drink menu: A Jim Raynor -- Cheap, harsh, and served up warm in a filthy glass. A Tychus Findlay -- You’re not actually sure what it is, but you spilled a few drops and the counter is still smoking. The Zeratul -- It isn’t served to you, instead it appears from the shadows. Then, when you try to drink it, you experience weird visions and the glass disappears. Zergling “Special” -- “Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag-time gal…” Firebat -- Burns goin’ down AND comin’ back up. Psi-Storm -- Hits so hard you’ll remember what happened tomorrow, yesterday. Grounds for Divorce -- Matt Horner was drinking these when he “won” a fateful card game. What He’s Having -- Kachinsky always seems to be in here, so whatever he’s having must be pretty good. Baneling Body Shot -- Are you sure this is a good idea? I’m not sure where to put the lime... A Glass of Milk -- “Whaddya mean there aren’t any cows in Koprulu? Where’d this come from then?“ The Solar Shot -- For those looking for a good time. Flame-proof clothing recommended, cuz you’ll be shining brighter than the star of Typhon. Korhalian BackStabber -- Good for the recently betrayed and left for dead. The Jail Breaker -- new from the recently opened New Folsom Prison Bar. The Bloody Medic -- kills the pain, but we still say you should have a doctor check that out. Redstone Mixer -- expensive, but I can guarantee it’ll be served in a clean and sterilized glass. Careful, that lava’s hot. The Broadcaster -- You’re not ready for the raw $ex appeal this sucker brings. A favorite of a certain ex-convict. The Hellracer -- suspension of sobriety is an integral part of any drinking experience, but this experience requires suspension of sobriety and inhibitions. The Maelstrom Shocker -- Only served here, a 40% bigger hit than standard Shockers, guaranteed. Psionic Cooler -- yes, I know it feels weird. Don’t worry, the energy coming out of your body should wear off in a couple days (insert generic letters to indicate gibberish) -- I don’t know what’s in it either, but that guy down there had one. He started screaming and thrashing for a while, and now he hasn’t gotten up off the floor in over an hour. The Judicator -- Perfect for influencing the minds of the intoxicated. Prismatic Void -- Gets better with every drink. Has been known to be lethal. Mind Shredder: perfect for those wishing to forget everything and start a new life. For anyone not wishing to do this, this drink isn’t advised. Scotty Bolgers old no. 8: the good stuff Andorian Ale: Can’t tell you how I got this, its a trade secret. Charge: Made using stim and several other ingredients. Side effects vary. Mjolnir (Thor’s Hammer): If you really want to feel hammered, this is for you. Served with a side of hot lead. Enlightenment: tell me when you get there. Marine: may cause you to see the counter vanish Feedback: served cold. All those annoying voices in your head start telling you what you did wrong today. M.U.L.E.: Good buzz, but may cause a break down later. Haven Splitter: you’ll either feel warm, safe, and content, or depressed, paranoid, and possibly like injecting yourself with random serums. 50/50 shot. Ace Suicide: I don’t actually know what this does. Nor do I recommend it. Alcoholic Projector: Ever wanted to know what you’re actually like when you get totally trashed? Take a few sips of this, and all the alcohol in your system will condense into a ‘party’ version of yourself, where you are completely wasted, have no inhibitions, and are just out for a ‘little’ fun. The more you’ve drunk beforehand, the better the projection. Have fun! The HBRB: however crazy you think you are, this will make you worse. Yes, that includes you, namesake. The Noodle Incident: we all know what happens when you take this. It needs no explanation. Little bit of everything: Exactly what it says. I’ve taken everything I’ve got, mixed it together, and put in the laser accelerator for a few hours. There’s no telling what will happen. Slicer: Has the unique property that it changes effect depending on the drinker's personality, amplifying any traits they have a good thousand times over. Buzzes in the back of your skull begin after three drinks, amplify slowly, and you randomly sprout wings after the 11th glass. The Scoutmaster: May result in the drinkee feeling experiencing high levels of Trustworthiness, Loyalty, Helpfulness, Friendliness, Courtesy, Kindness, Obedience, Cheerfulness, Thriftiness, Bravery, Cleanliness, and Reverence. Not Recommended for parties. Mar Sara Black: need a pick me up, or something for radiation poisoning? Or jut something to get a good buzz going that doesn’t break down? Then say good night, because we won’t be seeing you until the morning. If you wake up. Drink accessories: pylon shards (for those that need that extra crunchy glitter) hydralisk spine umbrella (not for the more bubbly drinks) Mentos: you’ve seen that experiment with Coke? Wait till you see what happens with this stuff. Laser accelerator: Heh heh, you think you’ve had it all? Time for a little ‘randomosity’. Maximum time of one week. Anyone who violates code will be punished with extreme prejudice- being thrown into the pit of Roaches kept in the back. Fed regularly, but they're always hungry, ya know. Drink, east, goof off, and don't piss me off. That is all.Draconus500 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 Second Quote of the Day The point is to post quotes, funny, interesting, or otherwise, for all to see. "Try always for best. Once you accept any less, you will be last every time." -me "He who follows only his own counsel has a fool for a master." -unknownDraconus14 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 Academy Tournament- Marduk vs Hale Alright Jake.wfawwer97 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 Graveyard Continued This is a place of rest for the dead characters of role players, and role players who are not with us any longer. The good, the bad, and the ugly are all buried here. I will be the gravedigger and maintainer. I will have a list that I will updated accordingly. ------- Occupants List HBRB -His grave is here, but It is empty. His ghost is still here in JoeyRays. His grave is large and glorious. May he return. Status - Highly respected and adored. Was a frequent role player. Master of insanity. Nukester - He may not be dead, but he should be. His funeral was not attended, and his grave is filled with all sorts of stuff that all of us despise instead of his body. His grave is in the back behind a chained shut stone door. May he never return. Status -Low respect, somewhat hated. infrequent role player. Lord of Trolls -------- My list is incomplete because I was not around in the early days, so I don't know of people who should be here. Please put your characters in and help me expand my list.Duke20 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 Pankoprulu Academy, Number 10 Victory! The Graduation Tournament begins soon! Who will win? This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting Towerwfawwer500 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 The Quote of the Day The quote of the day thread is a little tradition of mine. I always start this kind of thread no matter where I go. All that's important is that I become dedicated to that forum and here I am. It may not be the best thread, but it provides a little entertainment for a while, so go ahead. Give your quote of the day and cite the source. Give context if possible. It doesn't matter where it's from. It doesn't need to wise words. Make a movie or game quote if you want. Quote your friends if it pleases you. Leave nothing too obscure out of this thread. Have as many quotes as you want in a day. You don't even need to believe in the idea behind the quote, so go wild. "Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers. (pause) I really just wanna nuke the crap out of it!" - the SC2 Ghost "Tiny natives!" - Ryan Stiles, Whose Line is it Anyways, Season 4, Episode 15, Game: Sound Effects (watch it) "It's a trap." - General Ackbar, Return of the Jedi, Context: They ran into a trap set by the Empire. A meme ensued. Thecommander500 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 Academy Match: "Shade" VS Hale There you go, since Jake didn't create the thread I did.CrymsonRaven148 Aug 3, 2012