Joeyray's Bar

Mar 19, 2012 Troll wars forward command outpost Alright, boys, we can't risk letting the contagion spread to this camp. I want a perimeter set and some bunkers with banhammers in place now! My friends, today we are taking our fight to the trolls. Yesterday, our very own Zanons PRP bar was attacked. This shall not happen again. All troll related operations will begin here, as will the defense of all forums in joeyrays. We've also set up in Zanons PRP bar, go there if the trolls attack there, too.' First battle and backstory: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4063167347?page=7 Emergency Bunkers: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4175421674 I'll set up night and daytimes if thats up to peoples liking. --------IT IS DAYTIME-------GhostSpectre500 Mar 19, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Secrets of Meta A new RP coming soon, will update this when ever I can. I'll be finished posting this stuff by the end of the week The city of Meta, a city of utter greatness, built on Xel'Nage temple grounds. For years the people of Meta have learned more and more from the temple the lay in the heart of the city. New technology, giant towers, and powerful machines........ All of that from the Temple's knowledge. But recently, a new section of the temple was opened. Everyone who was in temple when it was opened are now either dead or missing. This has grabbed the attention of Protoss and Zerg, both sending a large force to capture the city. The people of the city are the only Terrans remaining, as the Diminion is not able to reach the planet it is on. As the three factions fight, something lurks in the temple without restraint.Naitsrich60 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Gah. I was trying to write my RP and I went to the preview button after about 5 hours of typing, rephrasing, and thinking in general. It crashed and was deleted. -.- Luckily I have most of it saved on word, but my most recent typing is deleted. Because of this, the RP is delayed for a while, and will no longer be ready this week. Sorry about that. :( P.S. The OP currently is the longest of any RP that I know of (though not by too much, but it's not finished yet), and so far sounds more like a short story.Owlfeathers7 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Ask Zeratul Since there's a thread about asking Kerrigan and Tychus, I thought why isn't there a thread about the protoss point of view so... I made this! Dear Zeratul, Do you think Kerrigan can be trusted? From: Ace, a devoted Dark templar. Dear Ace, No, Kerrigan should not be trusted and the terran have made a mistake doing so. And for that they will pay dearly! From Zeratul.BcACE64 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Fever clan is recruiting casual gamers! Hey guys, Fever clan is a multi platform and game genre clan. Our games we participate in vary from battlefield 3, to Stacraft 2! We are currently trying to expand our starcraft 2 division, why miss out? Reasons to join What makes Fever different from other clans? Fever clan boasts a member base of over 1700 plus active members and we gain an average of 2 members per hour! The friendly admins there try to work any problems, disputes, glitches, (etc) that are not to your liking. Everyone there is welcome and friendly and respectful. Our members also come from different places around the globe, such as Brazil, China, Canada, South Korea, even some from Egypt! We are also proud to present some of the most top ranked LOL players and fps servers. We also hold a distinct ranking system within the clan. The ranks follow us order. The ranks distinguish your loyalty and activness in the clan. If you log on often, post things in the forum, and provide a friendly attitude, it will not go on unnoticed i promise you. Why should i join? My only answer to that is that you dont have to. Fever clan or myself do not want to make you feel uncomfortable or pressure you into something you dont have to do, but i can tell you the plus's in membership. As a sc2 player you might feel that you need to improve your gaming skills, well we can help you with that. Our clan hosts FREE coaching, and holds 2 weekly practices that will help you in any way possible. We also play a bunch of team games, or if you need a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 partner, you can just ask anyone in our ingame chat. (Fever obs) If you are a competitive sc2 player, we even have our own rankings within the sc2 clan! http://sc2ranks.com/c/2875/fever-clan/ We also participate in major tournaments, AND host plenty of clan wars weekly! What are some neat things in Fever? There are Plenty of neat things in Fever. It can vary from our forums http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php , with its various amount of sub sections, from cooking, electronics, general discussion, it even has a sub division for each of its games! You can find the starcraft forum division here http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php . We also have our own team speak channel where you can talk or discuss with other members. We even have our own merchandise store! The store funds our website, gamers, etc. We also have MULTIPLE streams and casters! How do I apply? Very simple you just need to follow these steps 1. http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php follow this link to the recruiting section 2. Make an account on the website 3.http://www.feverclan.com/forums/showthread.php/22837-What-is-Needed-To-Join-Fever go to this link and copy the format for the application 4. Go back to the first link and click the Post new thread, and copy the information format there and fill it out. 5. Your done! Requirements There are only 3 -A mic -Teamspeak -Age of over 15 we require an age of over 15 since we are a mature gaming clan. We have tons of fun, but when work becomes work, we require the maturity of players. That is all! I thank you for reading and i hope to see you guys soon!!!chippedstick164 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 Colonization of Candore After the second Great War groups of all types went to colonize Candor, all of the races wary of each other, and on the brink of a war. If one of another race or alleigance goes to another colony they would be attacked by the defenses if they are seen. There are 4 Terran colonies. Two belong to the Dominion. There are 6 Zerg colonies and 5 Protoss colonies on the planet as well. 2 of the Protoss colonies belong to the Tal'Darim. There is another settlement, a neutral ground where Protoss, Terran and Zerg can meet without getting killed by the others defenses. Signing up format: Name: Race: Base Unit: Equipment: Background: Allegiance: You may be a unit from HotS if you want to as well.plasmaman48 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 Dead Man's Gambit (Story) ((This here was my entry for the contest. Might as well share it, now that it didn't get any awards. Maybe it'll entertain someone.)) Dead Man’s Gambit The smell hit him first, striking his nostrils with all the subtlety of a siege tank. It was a ghastly odor, a combination of what seemed to be sour milk and a million decaying animals. It stuck to the back of his throat and burned his nose, even through the mask he was forced to wear in the toxic air. Refuse littered the ground, loose paper dancing through the air on thermals billowing out from a thousand vents. Green gas smoked lazily from them, a pale, white substance dripping from the grates to the acid-eaten concrete below. “Are you sure this place hasn’t been infested by Zerg?” Matthew Horner sniffed haughtily, stepping in something gooey that stuck to his thick, brown boots. Fortunately, they were used, Matt having bought them just for the occasions when he had to blend in with his friend’s clientele. Dark, billowy trousers authentically patched and stitched, along with an oil-stained shirt and light jacket tied around his waist completed the ensemble. To anyone who looked his way, he would just be another downtrodden mechanic walking around this junkyard of a planet. Now I feel like one too, he thought as he sc%%@%d the gunk off against the sidewalk. “Not even the Zerg would want a place that smells this bad, Matt,” his companion replied jovially, smiling through a mask of his own. Dark hair framed the visor, touched with gray at the temples, a matching beard cut close to the skin. His customary attire was currently replaced by clothes similar to Matt’s, a long leather duster covering the identifying tattoo of the Heaven’s Devils. A belt covered his midline, just a hint of the pistol he kept at his side peeking through the jacket. A frown cut through the joy, wrinkles appearing around the man’s eyes and forehead. “’Sides, Deadman’s Port’s strategically useless for ‘em. Nothing to absorb into the Swarm.” “Unless you count the locals.” Matt grinned, nodding to a gigantic human with bleached hair glaring at them from a doorway. What looked like a tattoo of a giant bird of prey was etched along the side of the bouncer’s face, lending a bestial aspect to the already dangerous persona. A large and very illegal sidearm hung from the man’s hip in warning to any who dared approach, lit neon green from the light that he stood under. “There’s that,” Raynor returned with a small smirk on his lips, a little of his former swagger returning to his stride. Matt followed, looking up at the fantastically green sky and wondering how such a disgusting world hid such beauty. Bright stars from the garbage that littered the orbital dump tracked across the view in a celestial dance. In the distance, a battered ship lifted off and rocketed to the sky, pieces falling off as it went, only for the detritus to be seized in mid air by the patrolling trash droids. Shaking his head at the state of affairs on this planet, Matt checked his watch. Half past ten, the old-fashioned clock read, silver hands ticking silently around the disk. The meeting they were heading to was five minutes away, but Matt was totally lost. The street they were walking down was as dirty and broken as the last one, prefabricated buildings hastily built along the sides in haphazard manners. Stacks of cubical, compacted trash lay along one side, a man loading them onto a Vulture bike’s huge rear end. The owner sped off as they walked closer to it, turning around a corner until they could only hear the buzz of the engine. The rattle of automatic fire pierced the air, far away in the night. “I hope you know where you’re going, Commander.” Matt tucked his sleeve over his watch quickly, looking around suspiciously. The watch meant a lot to him and he wasn’t about to let himself be mugged for it. “Relax, kid. Tavern’s right up there. And forget all that “Commander” stuff. Just call me Jim.” Raynor pointed at a doorway on their right. “Can’t have any unwanted ears listening in on somethin’ that sounds so military. Scares folk ‘round these parts.” “Yes, Comm- er, Jim,” Matt replied nervously, sucking in a breath of preparation before following his commander through a glass door that was covered in the same green goop that he had stepped in earlier. He’d known the other man for years and had been known to share a drink with him, but “sir” and “Commander” were the two words that came to his mind when he saw him. Not just “Jim”. Of course, his nervousness was only partially based on names. The sound of bells clinking together lit the air as they entered, almost drowned out by the general din of the establishment. Soft music played in the background from somewhere in the ceiling, the speakers expertly hidden. A television above the bar proper was spouting Dominion rhetoric, subtitles scrolling quickly across the bottom for those who couldn’t hear it over everything else. They took off their masks and slung them across a rack near the door, Matt secretly glad to breath in fresh air with only a hint of the outside atmosphere. However dirty the bar looked on the exterior, they had some good air recyclers. A bartender cleaning a glass with a rag that looked like it had seen better days looked up at them and nodded toward the curtained off room in the back. That was where the meeting would take place, according to their contact’s instructions. He made a move toward it but was stopped by a slight motion from his companion’s hand. “Why don’t you nose around a little while I talk to our friend there? See if you can pick up anything useful about him. Sudden betrayals, dirty dealing, his reputation,” Raynor listed off quietly, leaning in to make himself heard and gripping Matt’s shoulder. “I’ll do what I can…Jim,” Horner replied, catching himself. The Commander grinned at him and squeezed his shoulder in silent support. Raynor turned around and wandered over to the curtained room, looking all the world like a character from Old Earth’s western era. A few moments later, Matt was alone in the den of thieves and cheaters. Modulating his face into a mask to cloak the anxiety that suddenly blossomed in his stomach, Matt slowly walked up to the bar and leaned his elbows against the surface. Flecks of colored marble were enclosed by a thin sheen of glass; the surrounding walls covered with what looked surprisingly like real wood. Dark brownish-red paneling that matched the walls edged the bar, adding a tasteful blend of respectability despite the location. Stools made of what looked like salvaged metal were at odds with the display, though the owner had seen fit to color the cushions an approximation of the other décor. He listened to the television for a few moments, taking the sights in and affecting a suitable persona with which to blend. He stooped his back a little and cracked his neck, checking the exits and entrances nonchalantly. The feel of the cold glass on his skin relaxed him slightly, shoring up his courage enough to raise a finger to the bartender. The bald man nodded at him, still cleaning the glass as if he was trying hard to fit the stereotype. A dark, course beard covered the bottom half of the proprietor’s face, suspicion filling his eyes as he moved. Despite the wiry facial hair, his dress was relatively neat, consisting of a velvet vest that matched his surroundings and a subdued black shirt underneath. The bartender looked almost out of place on this kind of planet. Matt idly wondered how the man kept the clothes clean in this atmosphere. “You need somethin’, boy?” the man asked in a rumbling, ponderous voice, as if he were unused to using it. The beard quivered as he spoke, his hands still moving the cup around in a winding motion as he cleaned it. Matt smiled pleasantly and tried to imitate Raynor’s bumpkin accent rather than his own posh one.Croswynd10 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 Stetman's Mind Good god I have impulsive tendencies. Author's Note: Pretty much copy pasting this videos script http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M and putting it to Stetman, during his later years when he begins work at Mar Mesa. >:F "Aww jesus I'm running laaate." Stetman muttered as the tram used to ferry workers to Mar Mesa pulled into the complex. "Good morning." A feminine voice says, but there is no one else on the tram. "Who said that!?" Stetman came close to yelling as he nervously glanced around. Interrupting the voice from finishing it's automated audio. "Welcome to the Mar Mesa transit system," Stetman realized what it was now, "Oh... it's the intercom..." "This automated train is provided for the security and-" Stetman saw someone standing by the tracks. "Ahhhh I'm not the only one who's late!" And screamed out the window, "SUCKERRRRRRR!" "-The time is, 8:47-" "-Shiiiit,-" "-AM." "- I didn't know I was that late!" "The surface temperature is, 93 degrees." "Ohhh man. 8:47..." "Estimated High of, 105." "I am so dead." "The Mar Mesa compound is maintained at a pleasant 80 degrees. At all times." "I need to buy a watch, I'm already on probation with the company. They could fire me. Which, isn't all that bad with the revolution still going on and whatnot..." As Stetman pondered his odd career choice the intercom lady continued. "This train is, inbound, from, level 3 dormitories to," "Oh well!" Stetman said with an air of exuberance, "what can you do?" "Sector C facilities, if your destination is a high security-" "High security..." Stetman repeated mindlessly. "Past sector C, you will need to return to the main transit Hub." "Am I on the right train?" Stetman realized his train could be wrong. "If you have not yet submitted your idea to retinal processing..." "WHOA!" There was a giant Tac Nuke outside the train. "What's this?" "Before you are submitted to the high security branch..." "Yea, high security, that's why we leave Tac Nukes lying around for everyone to check out. It's part of the tour." Stetman said in a sarcastic knowing voice (in his head of course.) "Due to the high toxicity of the material routinely handled in the Mar Mesa Complex, no smoking, eating, or drinking, in the complex." "Fascists. I'll take a 40 oz up here if I feel like it." "Please keep your limbs inside the train at all times." "Yo, I'll stick my arms out the window if I want t-" the train picked up speed and entered a narrow tunnel, "-yea maybe I won't." Stetman quickly changed his mind. "Until the train has come to a complete halt at the station platform. In the event of an emergency, passengers are to remain seated and to wait further instruction." "Hey what's going on there," Stetman wondered as they passed an odd looking wraith. "-Disabled passengers-" "-yea I should've been a pilot." "Please, stay away from electrified rails." Stetman got a laugh out of that, "and proceed to an emergency station," "Wow..." ",assistance arrives." "Man, how dumb do you have to be? I mean their not going to say something like that unless somebody's already tried it. I suppose if I was drunk enough I'd come out here and get some hangtime on the electrified train rail." He watched electrical sparks fly off one the train rails. "That reminds me of the lyote that got caught between the power lines back at MIT. The thing caught on fire and fused to the wire. Which caused the generator to blow up and knock out all the power in the campus, that lyote must have cost the university at least 10 thousand creds... That was a good day." "A reminder," the previously silent intercom sounded again, "that the Mar Mesa hazard course decathalon will commence this evening at 1900 hours." "OH MAN!" Stetman facepalmed, "I forgot about that." The intercom continued explaining the competition, "I need to practice," Stetman realized. The intercom ended it's rant of the competition with, "Remember, more lives than your own, depend on your fitness." "WHAT??" Stetman was confused, "We're physicists." "Do you have a friend or relative who would make a valuable addition to the Mar Mesa team?" "I don't believe in friends." "Immediate openings are available in the areas of, material handling..." "OH COOL A ROBOT!" Stetman was overly ecstatic when he saw a crab bot lifting crates. "Robots are the only friends I need!" He said with an superior tone. "For further info." "Mann. Look at that thing. It's like a giant worker ant. MAN ROBOTS RULE!... PNEUMATIC S RULE!... that's awesome. "... is an equal opportunity employer." "Man, they're still talking about hiring? I guess Raynor needs a job, if only he wasn't campaigning against the dominion, it'd be so much easier to find something for him." "A reminder to all Mar Mesa personnel. Regular nuclear, infestation, bio hazard, and psionic screenings are required for continued employment in the Mar Mesa Research Facility." "Don't remind me." The train was going fairly fast... approaching a wall... "WE'RE GONNA CRA-... oh good it stopped." He looked over at the other train and saw Hill standing there with a briefcase, "what are you looking at!" he wished he said so he could wish he heard. "Contact your radiation safety officer," "Hey what's that green stuff? What is this? Jesus christ look at this place! this is a disaster!" He had taken notice of the green liquids that seem to flow beneath the train. "That's gotta be toxic," he notes to himself. As the train passed over the last inches of the green river he thought, "god the EPA is gonna tear us APART if they find out about that!... Well I'm not saying anything. I don't want to be called to court as a witness on this when the Automaton overheats the servos." "Stand back from the automated door, and wait for the security officer to verify your identity." "LLLLOCKED!" Stetman was mad, the locked door was in his way. "Before exiting the train, be sure to check your area for personal belongings. Thank you! And have a very safe, and productive day!" --- The guard stood outside and looked in the train, "Mornin' Mr. Stetman, looks like your running late!" "Yea, you know what?" Stetman ranted in his head as the guard unlocked the train door and he unboarded. "I don't even care anymore, by the time I get suited up I'll be over an hour late. I figure I'm either fired, or I'm not." He heard something behind him, "Is someone following me?" He turned and checked, nothing. "Ok, good." He continued following the officer. He begin to formulate a plan in his head, "Yeaaa, I'm just gonna stroll in there like I own the damn place! Take my time, maybe get some doughnuts. If I'm fired I could probably jack some office supplies or computer equipment on the way out. I could just stuff things in a big duffle bag nobody'll notice! Y'know Swann is never in his cubicle, I could just walk right in and take his laptop! Heeeellll, I could grab that colored laser printer from accounting, that thing's nice!" WHile thinking this he had followed the guard to a pair of door he unlocked and began to actually enter Mar Mesa. "That's gotta be worth a couple grand right there. Hm, I wonder if it can print money." That's the entirety of Episode one. Six minutes. And it turned into THIS. DoomerX1 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 The Whirlwind. This was worse than he had ever imagined. With one gunshot, the lone soldier had angered both the Protoss, Zerg, AND Terran, by shooting a single artifact and destroying it. Each race blamed the other two for destroying something sacred to them. Some factions of the SAME RACE blamed each other, too. It would be war... Please choose your race, and faction (Protoss Xes, Zerg Ys, etc). Then a name, and unit type. Due to transmitters being assaulted, longer speeches may be better to take advantage of limited radio connections. Start with as many resources as you feel your faction has, etc. Be fair. The planet is an all-terrain, brimming with artifacts and wealth, awesome sort of planet. With lots of bananas. LOTS. Example Zerg Riders Leader : Vultureling The Returned Units : Elite squad of evolved Zerglings Base : A few augmented Spine/Spore Crawlers for defense. Location : In a marsh, surrounded by rocks on 3 sides. Vultureling set up his defenses on his home-world, preparing for war... Vultureling100 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Looking for Writers! Hello everyone. Dailygamers is a new website that just started. Dailygamers shares ideas and knowledge by expert competitive gamers that play games such as starcraft 2, league of legends, World of Warcraft, etc. We are currently looking for writers for the Starcraft 2 Section. The requirement is Masters League S1-Present at least. Please Email me at dailygamerslife@gmail.com Here is the website if you would like to check it out. follow us and/or subscribe for daily updates. www.dailygamers.netLiquidFuu2 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 New SC movie: Trailer Climbing The Ladder: Spread the Word. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2k-Lx2MVMApollo0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Guns and Steel: Jason's Terran Weapon Shop Greetings, traveller, and welcome to guns and steel, home to the best weapons in the joeray district! Now, I am not part of the black market, so don't bother asking. Too much of a hassle, and I don't like breaking the law. So, take a look around, and if you cant find what you're looking for, come talk to me, I might have it stored away somewhere.Jake129 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 The Crash (Part 6) Last thread was filled, you know the drill.Naitsrich500 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Question Since there are so many new RPs that just started, do you think that I should delay starting mine until about Easter?Owlfeathers3 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Clan [Draconis Rising] is Recruiting! If you're seeing this, you have taken some interest in signing up for clan [Draconis Rising] everyone is welcome. we will just chill hang out and play practice matches and customs together. -What does the team actually do?- We're just a group of people who know each other and like to play together. -What are the benefits of the team?- 1) Less chances of trolls in customs, and fun clan wars, custom game events, team tournaments for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, ffa, pvp, ect... 2) Coaching from members in the clan. 3) The clan is part of [Dark Revolution Gaming Community]. -How do I join?- Just add Cryptwalker:495 to your friends list, and we will help you get started with the team. -What does Draconis Rising do for me?- Once this team gets going you can proudly say you were a loyal member to the cause, and might get other bonuses later on! -Is the team well-known?- It's small, but growing, with a very active leader working very hard to make the team great. -30+ members so far and growing fast. - - Clan requirements and info - - - North American clan - 1) Must be over the age of 15. If younger, your membership will be evaluated. You must be a mature player. 2) Skype and a headset or mic is strongly recommended, but is NOT REQUIRED. 3) Your lvl of play and your skill have nothing to do with it, just hear to have fun. 4) Multi-game clan MMO, F2P, RTS, RPS, TPS, FPS and games like Starcraft2, MechWarrior Online, Diablo3, Reign of Thunder and much more. Thank you for your time, and gl hf all! -Chat Channel- must join website for chat channel info. -Website and to join, bonuses for joining the site like rank & award icons for winning game- -Home website- http://draconisrising.guildlaunch.com -Our Friends at [Dark Revolution Gaming Community] Website. http://www.darkrevolutiongaming.com -[Dark Revolution Gaming Community] YouTube Website. http://www.youtube.com/DRgamingvideo -Live cast for the clan- http://www.twitch.tv/cryptwalker -Or go to these websites- http://www.clanspread.com/details/draconis-rising.html http://sc2clans.org/clansCryptwalker32 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Look for Writers: DailyGamers Hi everyone, Daily Gamers is a website, where expert competitive gamers share their knowledge and experience to everyone. currently we are looking for writers. if you are interested in joining us please send me an email to dailygamerslife@gmail.com with the following: Starcraft 2 ID League: Achievements/LANs If you would like to check out the website it is www.dailygamers.net Thank youLiquidFuu0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Daily Gamers I've been working on a new website and thought i post it up here. The website is a daily postings of guides, articles, and entertainment by experienced, competitive gamers. Comment on them, or you can even subscribe for the website as well. thanks for your time and let me know if you have any opinions. www.DailyGamers.netLiquidFuu0 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 KONY 2012 VIDEO FOUND HERE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc Over the next few days, weeks and months you will be hearing and seeing the slogan ‘KONY 2012′. However, the overall ambiguity of the slogan will confuse a vast majority of you. To quote the organisation behind this campaign, Invisible Children; “KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.”. The 29-minute documentary (available above), which has become a viral hit being shared nearly 4 million times on Facebook in the past week, is titled after the infamous leader of the Ugandan guerrilla group LRA (Lord’s Resistance Army). It depicts a war-torn child, named Jacob, who is a former LRA child solider, and his struggle for awareness about the issues that Joseph Kony has caused. The short film calls all supporters to arms on April 20, 2012 to stage their own guerrilla war, but instead of being armed with weapons similar to Kony’s 30,000 strong child army, they will be armed with posters and stickers in what is one of the most diverse political campaigns seen to this day. The campaign will see hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of posters depicting the face of Kony plastered across the globe to achieve this goal of making Kony an infamous celebrity. Director of the film Jason Russell described the 20th April as “The day when we will meet at sundown and blanket every street in every city until the sun comes up. The rest of the world will go to bed Friday night and wake up to hundreds of thousands of posters demanding justice,”. KONY 2012 is one of the most moving viral documentaries available today, and expires at the end of 2012. It’s coming. Text source: http://musicfeeds.com.au/culture/watch-what-is-kony-2012/Bobo6 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Joeyrays bar: Buisness Stock Market Im no big stock guy, but there are so many buisnesses in joeyrays its not even funny, im going to try something. People have the option to make there buisnesses open to the public, selling shares at certain amount of creds, and having to answer to shareholders, but having increased income. Buisnesses that open to the public will be monitered and depending on their activity, will have a stock price per share. I assume companys like Fantasy news network would have shares with large worth. I will record shareholders and companys that open themselves to the public, post if you want to open a company to the public and once atleast one company begins selling shares you may buy.Leave questions and activity below. The idea behind this is to give people who buy lots of stocks a big ego and give people an excuse to open tons of stores by opening them all to the public. Also to fantasy, you could add a extra news section on stock jumps.. eh? eh? :P (Public Companys): Aces Pizza!----10Cents a share Raynors Raiders---- 1.50$ A share------ Est. 20Cent Rise every day, bumps up and down every now and then. Igun Company----- 200$ A share-----This stock has not seen any increases but with the new Igun 2g coming out, we suspect a incoming rise in stock worth. Joeyrays Bar---50$ A share. Price varys depending on how many posts are going on. (Shareholders): Jim Raynor---200,000 Shares of Raynors Raiders stocks. Hyperion crew members--10,000 Shares of Raynors raider stocks Universal Terrans---- 226,987,630 shares of Igun stock. Joeyray--- 200 Shares of joeyrays bar stock -Sold 10 stock recentley gaining 500 dollars, pherhaps to pay off some bills? Now at 190 shares Ace--5,000 Shares of aces pizza By selling shares you get alot of income, but also large shareholds have an influnence on company decisions and votes. Company owners automatically own a large amount of their own shares.Terrorz4 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Alone the Ace Free Thread This is a private roleplay that will be totally free of Ace, entirely, truely and without a doubt, no Ace aloud. At all. Don't even post. Don't do it. K. Ace free. When we last left off... "GET ON THE GROUND!" A group of seemingly vigilante marines scream at you as you 10 jump to the second floor. Laser dot sights point at your face. The Hybrids climb out and shake hands with one of the marines. "A job well done." The Hybrids chuckle... And then... *BOOM* The marines open fire and slaughter the Hybrids. "Now that that's dealt with." They cok their rifles.IraqLobster12 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Ace's pizza!!! Hello, it's me Ace, I realized, there are no resturaunts in our 'little town'. So here we go!!! You may order: Zeratul's shadow: An all meat pizza, peperoni, ham, bacon, and anchovies. Tychus burns: Peppers, ham, pineapple, and black olives. Ace surpreme: Ham, pepperoni, bacon, pineapple, spinach, and cheese filled crust. or whatever you like, I will make whatever!BcACE12 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 A day to remember part 2 You guys know what to do.wfawwer4 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 The County Courthouse HI!! It has occurred to me that we need some law and order around here. Let's elect some officials, if you have an office to suggest then suggest it here. This place will act as a court, sherriff's office, and everything else gov. related. I'll start! Preservator of the Peace (small town sherriff): In charge of maintaining law and order. Shoots trolls, gives out warnings, and is in charge of reporting the unrepentant to the Higher Authorities (you know who. The scary guys who can make you disappear without an explanation like in 1984). He gets a shiny badge, 500 credits a month, and the power to apoint deputies. I nominate Zanon, he knows the rules well, he has a record of putting down abusive threads (everybody who hates Ace post here incident), and he is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Don't vote here, the official polling center is located in the breakroom at the news station. Current Ballot: Sherriff: ???TheCommander??? Executioner: HBRB Prosecutor: ???Fantasy??? KnarledOne19 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 KONY2012 Pretty sure that you know what it is.For those who dont know,its a revolutionary project about Ugandan children.Its supported by The U.S government.You can make a change. Here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?feature=m-trends&v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc Here's the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/invisiblechildren?ref=tsHyperion1 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 A day to remember... Ahhh, my new test subjects, how very, very interesting. Changeling, how interesting. How very, very interesting. You were around that Crash people were talking about yes? Again very interesting, the entire idea of, robbing mere Protoss and Terren of their DNA to further enhance your powers is something I would love to look in to. Further investigation hints at your cunning, and calmness. As well as insanity, you'll need those in order to survive my tests. My wonderful, wonderful, tests. Nick, Nick, Nick Nick Nick, I hear you da man! Not like that will help you, at all. Your weapons are quite powerful to be honest, to powerful. I'll be taking those and if your nice, you might get them back. Don't worry though, I'll keep them nice and safe. And about your little, Zerg phobia, Zergphobic I'll say. I do hope you get along with the Changeling, but who knows? You two could end up at each others throats by the time my test is done. Hell it might even be done by then! You be careful though. Might want to keep your rage in. Or you could jepordize more than your life, but the life of others. Like, Jason. I have to hand it to you Jason. You are one crazy bastard. Trying to fight off a level 10 was it? Psychic to save good old Mockingjay from harm. Of course this wouldn't be a test if I didn't do something to test you, so to speak. Take your knife for example. A good old, family knife. Are you a family man Jason? Because if you fail this test you might not have a family to be the man of. I'll take this knife as a parting gift. Same with Nick's weapons you get them back if you behave yourself. Ok? Good. Aximus, congratulations! You are my last student for now, a Protoss Immortal too, I've never studied a Protoss, this should be fun, and might I add I am quite impressed with your modifications to your shell, very powerful. I took the others weapon however but your case is a bit different... Well, I thought of something, it's your lucky day Aximus, you get to walk again! Of course your wonderful powered, modified, enhanced, and augmented suit, is now my property. Lets see, personal logs indicate, oh my, what have we here? A Protoss who survived the battle on Aiur! I must say I'm impressed your still alive, it appears that wasn't the only great battle you lived through, but thats beside the point. Aximus, what would you do if you had to relive those agonizing moments again? Hear the screams of your kin through the Khala as you are forever parted, I grant you that opportunity. Under my watchful eye you shall relive those moments again, and again, and again, and again! Not even your powers will brace yourself for the torture you will endure. And now, my four wonderful subjects, you will soon be placed where I want you to be. You will all suffer, and you will all bring results. Good bye. ------- Sidenote : While your waiting for the official part one you can act as your character. Quick background info - All participating characters were drugged and placed into confinement (where you are now, imagine a small box you can't get out of). Current participants - Zanon, NickDaMan, HowBabysRBrn, and Jake. If you want to add your character submit him/her into "Joey Ray's A day to remember..." and follow the guidelines. If you submitted a character but he/she has not been included yet he/she may A) Be part of a later story plot B) Have had an incomplete submission C) I haven't gotten it yet.iMoDoomerX500 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 Made some SC2 Dubstep =D Hey guys, decided to try my luck with FL Studio and picked it up last night and threw some Dubstep together in a few hours and I'd really like some feedback from the SC2 community.. I have nearly no experience with FL Studio or any DJ equipment but honesty would be appreciated.. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5ninhTRmc&feature=youtube_gdataNameless9 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 Good news Ace is back, and I'm a slow poke (Never been on the forms forEVER)DavidSavyer2 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 300 days "A team is only as strong as it's weakest link" I say to the group standing in front of me. "And right now our weakest link is here, we can't afford to lose earth. We are the last terran and protoss on this great blue planet. And due to the circumstances, it will be 300 days until reinforcements arrive. So until then we must survive the swarm. So load your guns, put your armor on, and put your wits up!" I tell the group. "And now we wait..." Ok so now the backstory... It is a zerg apocalypse, the terran and protoss have teamed up but there are still to many zerg, and since one planet can't be lost it is estamated that it will take 300 days for reinforcements to arrive. Ok now for details, We are in a big fort with a wall around it with a gate in the middle of present day north china plain, there's a gate, it will hold, but not for much longer, also air units can fly right over the wall. Resources are not a problem, numbers are. You can't find any survivors before the zerg do, so now you have one option, take them out at day and come back at night or not at all. For entry post: Name: Race: Equipment: Backstory: Description: Likes: Dislikes: Ok have fun!BcACE2 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 6, 2012 Upgrade maker Ok so like Unit creator but only upgrades. I got nothing so you start.BcACE12 Mar 6, 2012
Mar 6, 2012 Invasion So I was wanting to get into the whole role playing scene, but not a lot of the stories have what I'm looking for so I thought I would make one of my own! Here is the back story: We begin the story on the planet of Tarsonis. After the fall of the Confederacy the Terran were able to reclaim much of the planet. Unfortunately for the Dominion, an unknown portion of Zerg still reside on the planet underneath the surface. After Raynor returned Kerrigan to a somewhat human state, the broodmother on Tarsonis has decided to no longer remain dormant as Kerrigan had ordered. Ra'zaga leads the Cavern Brood from the tunnels underneath Tarsonis, to wreck havoc on the surface. Meanwhile, the Terran outpost of New Chancellorsville is receiving the devastating might of the Cavern Brood and is trying desperately to put a stop to them. Unbeknownst to both the Terran and the Zerg, a Protoss flagship is floating in orbit observing the mayhem below. To the victor goes the spoils. Rules and Guidelines to start us off: Any race is acceptable; Zerg, Protoss, or Terran. Any Class is acceptable even ones that are no longer in the actual game. Classes must be defined, e.g. Infestor, Zealot, Marine. Only one class per person. Cannot change class; you must make a new character. (Subject to change) Anyone can join any team. Zergs can be controlled through psionoic ops. Protoss and Terran can be assimilated. Protoss and Terran can simply decide to help or destroy each other. The story begins... A lone hellion is patrolling the wasteland behind the outpost of New Chancellorsville. The same boring routine day in and day out. Why couldn't someone else have this boring job the rider thought. As the hellion rider approached a near by cliff face in order to get a better view of the valley below, he saw the most terrifying thing a settler could imagine. A massive hole in the ground, big enough to sallow an entire regiment of marines, spewing out zerglings. How many were there? A hundred or even a thousand? No time to think, the Zerg have already caught on to the rider. Quickly he speeds off to earn new Chancellorsville about the impending doom...Vladamere43 Mar 6, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 Ask Tychus Findely this thread was inspired by the old "Ask Kerrigan" thread Dear Tychus, i am a siege tank driver serving in the dominion. i feel my job is getting boring and old. we've experienced little kills from the last few days. my treads are rusting up. being a proud dominion tank had been my childhood dream but now it seams dull. what should i do? Rolling Out Dear Rolling Out, first off son you should be servin me with the Raynor's Raiders. second, how could you get bored of blowin the snot out of dem zerg. that firepower and recoil as you demolish your enemies in a fit of blood and gore... beautiful. if it gets too dull then scare the hell outta your mates!!! you should get a ball out of that chillin in the bar, Tychus post more questions and Tychus will be happy to answerdarkra84 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 The Darkness Within a new short story i'm starting, about 10 chapters approx since i've been having a writer's block with my other one, go check that one out too.(fyi the name is Across the Desert Dunes)darkra1 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 Wow...... ace is gone i just don't know what to say.... after all these months...... he finally got banneddarkra41 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 Chat but we would need grack You: what do you want to do? he left :( DoctorCheese: he is just afk he will be back You: ... Grack: 'tis true I will be back. DoctorCheese: grack debates? Grack: sure i can join for one game exercise can wait. ;P You: what if we play moar micro tourney? DoctorCheese: this first You: ok Shimmy: Debates? I remember You: sucha classy name Shimmy: Sanis won by saying Uhhhhhh what was it? DoctorCheese: yeah but sanis wins Shimmy: "Because i say so"? DoctorCheese: everything You: there was a bunch of cool things like this (i think) in sc1 DoctorCheese: mario You: like there was a comedy map where you would type in standup DoctorCheese: come should I drop him? Shimmy: Mario Grack: sure Shimmy: Doc wants you Grack: then we have 6 people Shimmy: You better come DoctorCheese: sanis Shimmy: Sanis is here! DoctorCheese: have my babies Sanis: ? Shimmy: Invite him DoctorCheese: and come here Sanis: why You: and a map where one person controlled a bunch of lurkers and that person would quiz you on random stuff, lowering the lurks to whoever got it right Shimmy: Debates MAN rGScythe: Invite? DoctorCheese: debates rGScythe: Nvm... have fun then guys Shimmy: so yeah once grack leaves Grack: why do you guys always leave when I leave Shimmy: everyone leave You: Do you not like my debates? DoctorCheese: btw doomer nothing personal, I just had a campaign to win Shimmy: Sicne Grack you are our fearless leader You: Yea. Shimmy: Without you we are nothing You: I ran out of time DoctorCheese: Fearless leader Shimmy: Without us you are everything Wait That didnt come out right DoctorCheese: actually when shimmy left You: HAHA Shimmy: Without you we are nothing DoctorCheese: the game automatically ended Shimmy: Without us you can still manage Grack: oh i didnt know that You: :D DoctorCheese: since you need at least 4? 5? people Shimmy: You bring value into our useless lives Grack: let's have a discussion about History Shimmy: Okay DoctorCheese: ok You: sure DoctorCheese: I can do that Shimmy: Cavemen Made the fire Continue someone else DoctorCheese: but what they didn't know You: Dinosaurs warmed their buttocks with fire DoctorCheese: was that the fire was really and evil spirit You: whilst munching on said caveman Grack: of the evil lord Xenu Shimmy: Say "pass" when you want to pass on DoctorCheese: guys we need to do it Shimmy: Or just interrupt >.> You: k DoctorCheese: in an order Grack: pass ok we do it in alphabetical order DoctorCheese: ok Shimmy: first one to repond after pass = the continuer Oh okay So Grack you're first Grack: although no im not Shimmy: No im !@#$ing stupid LOL Doc is first Then Grack thuNdERFist: do what? Grack: how about instead DoctorCheese: anyway, the fire was from the butt of the dinosaur which housed an evil spirit Grack: we add up the letters in uor name our names* Shimmy: Then me than XDoomer OH %^-* ITS DOOMERX !@#$ Grack: each letter has the numeric value of its placement in the alphabet and highest starts first, go down from there DoctorCheese: it's ok I am still first You: ... Shimmy: Grack how about not? DoctorCheese: c is before O Grack: uh well I like my idea You: yea Grack: here, my value is Shimmy: Grack would go first then since DoctorCheese: I am adding up mine Shimmy: His name is shortest DoctorCheese would probably be last Well actually S is pretty %^-*ing far away So im not sure >.> Grack: ok the value of my name is 30 exactly 30 wait no it's not DoctorCheese: 4+15+3+20+15+18 is doctor now cheese is Grack: ok so mine is You: ok um Grack: 7 + 18 + 1 + 3 + 11 so thats 40 DoctorCheese: 3+8+5+5+19+5 Grack: my name has the value of 40 Grack: oh but there's a catch Shimmy: 19 + 8 + 9 +13 + 13 + 25 Damn Grack: we're combining our alphabet with the cyrillic alphabet Shimmy: That's 26 + 17 + 19 + 25 Which is uhhhh Grack: which if you don't know the order of anglo-cyrillic Shimmy: 38 + 26 + 25 Grack: you need to get out more Shimmy: Which is uhhhh 51 + 38 Which is 89! DoctorCheese: 130 is mine Shimmy: I CAN !@#$ING ADD %^-*!ES You: 15 +15 + 4 + 5 + 18 + 25 = 72 fuuuu DoctorCheese: that was fun Grack: lol Shimmy: Wait doomer Grack: mine is so low only 40 Shimmy: Isnt X 23? You: ... Shimmy: Arent there 26 in alphabet? You: no Shimmy: Maybe im stupid lol DoctorCheese: cause your name is 5 letters and Grack: x is 24 You: whaaa DoctorCheese: they are all early in the alphabet You: ohh we dont repeat letters? DoctorCheese: except r Grack: x and then y and then z DoctorCheese: yeah you do You: so 71? yay Grack: x is 24, not 25 DoctorCheese: right You: and I get 71 then Grack: ah ok You: DAMN YOU FINGER COUNTING! Grack: ok so doc goes first and then shimmy and then doomer and then me You: kk DoctorCheese: One sentence each let's do this Grack: let's start at the creation of mankind in a lonely KFC in Africa go. doc first! actually You: and then we waited Grack: i don't exactly like the way we decided who goes first let's do another method DoctorCheese: There was was an equivically quizzacle chicken in the KFC of the world You: why? Grack: oh actually let's go with it You: ok whos next again? DoctorCheese: idk who to spell quizzical Shimmy: As the African stared into the chicken, he developed the meaning of Life Grack: equivically? what does equivically mean? You: The African puzzled the pondering puzzlings of the quisling chicken and decide DoctorCheese: it means uncertain Grack: 40 years pass and with the help of the Crystal Skull of Xanthor's Quizzical roasted chicken, it developed the wheel, fire, oral language, and the rest is history DoctorCheese: so like"unequivical in love" would mean that they are unquestionably in love Grack: i thought isnt that equivocally? DoctorCheese: yeah Grack: not equivically? DoctorCheese: wait sec let me google it Grack: I was just picking on your spelling that's all You: I came for games, I get an english lesson Grack: ;) Shimmy: Doc continue before you google Come on doc DoctorCheese: you are correct grack You: Said Doc DoctorCheese: but something was missing from the quizzical chick, so the big man upstairs added something else to it. it's slant rhyme DoctorCheese: best I could do on the spot ok? You: shim? DoctorCheese: grack is afk QQ Shimmy: The man was later called, "Jesus" by others, despite many claims that say that Jesus was actually a middle eastern man. Grack: im not afk DoctorCheese: oh ok Shimmy: Damn that sentence didnt make any sense @#$% You: "Jesus" bestowed the one commandment DoctorCheese: who is next? You: grack zZz Grack: However, on the night of Jesus' birth, there was born another man: Brian of Nazareth. Born in the stable opposite him, Brian was visited by the Three Wise Men as a baby and would grow up to be labeled as the true messiah thuNdERFist: lol are you doing the life of brian skit? Grack: m-maybe Shimmy: Go doc thuNdERFist: lol You: gogogo Shimmy: hes thinking lets give him time DoctorCheese: brian walked up to the chick and stared quizzically at the querying question eyes of the avian baby Grack: >.< DoctorCheese: *questioning Grack: i hope shimmy and doomer know what i was talking about Grack: and don't veer off topic like Doc Shimmy: No idea LOL Grack: oh DoctorCheese: it's the life of brian Grack: yeah well Doc wasn't really off topic DoctorCheese: but I'm not that mainstream Grack: LOL what Life of Brian isn't really mainstrea m DoctorCheese: just kidding :P Shimmy: This name, Brian, was later on bestowed to a dog of a certain normal family, which gave it the ability to talk and have feelings for the female of the house. anyone know what im talking about? Grack: well Shimmy, you're too young to have watched Life of Brian You: Brian killed the dog for taking his copyrighted name, plus talking dogs creep him the ^-*! out Shimmy: Nonono wtf guys Family Guy You: inoino hey grack grack grack The number of messages that can be sent to this channel is limited. Please wait to send another message. The number of messages that can be sent to this channel is limited. Please wait to send another message. Grack: Brian afterwards decided to join the People's Front of Judea. Bestowed with the task of demonstrating the people's popular opinions on the Roman occupation of Judea. After Brian was caught by the Roman soldiers, he was confronted by Biggus *%*!us (cont) and Pontius Pilate and was selected for martyrdom by the People's Front of Judea, standing as a burning icon and figure for the movement of Christianity in the Roman Empire. The end Shimmy: That touched my heart =( DoctorCheese: well that was a delightful tale all-in-all but she did turn me into a newt Shimmy: Dude I know what to do now! You: now to post it to the forums Shimmy: DoctorCheeese vs Grack Grack: lol doc Shimmy: GOGOGOGO DoomerX3 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 miss me? well feel freeBcACE27 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 Have You Ever Looked Yourself up Online? Okay, I'm almost ashamed that I had to make a whole new thread for this, but I want to ask everyone a question. First, the details. Besides the "Quote of the Day" forum, I always start another forum along with it and let them both run at the same time. I went to DeletionQuality (it's a good site, I suggest you try it out) to see if I made both threads there as well. When I searched enough to find the site, I discovered that I hadn't, so I tried to fnd another forum that had both forums made by me. I decided to put in "Thecommander236" which is my most used profile name on the internet for years. I found, perhaps, hundreds of sites where I posted something online. Even obscure sites or locations that I have long since forgotten and I can't recall going to even though the posts are obviously there and are mine. You don't need to give the details of what you find when you search for yourself on a google or other search site, but I'm curious. How do you feel about what you find when you search for yourself, no matter the terms you type in, online? How do you feel about someone who searches for you in a similar way? Share your thoughts please.Thecommander7 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 Forum Roleplayers It seems to me that most people that roleplay in Starcraft tend to stray towards the forums. I have read through several of these forum posts of several stories and I am impressed. But are all strictly made for the forums? I'm more of a in-game sort of person. I've done Cortex maps several times, but it is mostly trolls for the most part. It's disappointing when I can't even get to meet the greatest of story designers when the trolls ruin the game into nonsense before I have the chance. So, I've started a search onto here to see if I can find any results. So, are there truly any experienced roleplayers out there that still use the game over the forums?Canadia14 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Forum Roleplay Hi so I recently started looking for a good sci fiction forum RP. I've always like writing about starcraft but I've had no luck finding any RP Forums if anyone knows of any please direct me thank you.Durgan1 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Outdoor Challenge Help Needed Help needed... Hello, My name is Kevin and as a long term loyal gamer to the blizzard community I am asking for all my fellow gamer's help in voting for us here at this link: http://ww1.cabelasevents.com/ultimateteam/detail.cfm?id=1241 Rules state you can vote once everyday until march 31'st if you truly want to help us. Any help from the Blizzard community would be greatly appreciated. Emphysema0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Who was Bill, why should we care? There was a dude named Bill, who wasn't a coder but was a designer in spirit... and a coordinator.... ultimately he was involved in the production and design of some of the finest video games we have ever played. He didn't write the code, and he didn't do much artistry, but he organized and motivated a crew of professionals on a mission... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Roper_(video_game_producer) read about his mission :D some people ask: "what changed?" now you know.Agnosis0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Baikal Cased Small Arms A small and out of the way building sits well away from others, recently renovated and reinforced. It is constructed of steel and concrete, and rather bland to the eye. There is nothing flashy or noticeable about it. Over the entrance is a neon title. The interior of the store is simple. It has a few electric lights lining the ceiling which are usually turned off, the light in the room coming from two plastic-laminate windows which are secured by metal mesh, plexiglass. The walls are unadorned, and some individual benches line two of the walls. There is a chest high counter on the far wall and a metal door leading into the back storage rooms behind it. Several signs are pinned up at the counter. They included signs offering slight disclaimers and the right to refuse service to anyone. Brochures and catalogs are stacked at the corner. Despite being a legitimate business, the place appears to have been constructed with extreme safety in mind. The counter is reinforced with armored plates. Several armaments are kept under it. Recording audio and cameras are present, though out of the way. On top of that, there is a large, darkly humorous sign pinned to the wall depicting a pull-string and bounding landmine set up under the floor-tiles, drawn with a smiley face and an exploding robber. ------- Welcome to Baikal! - a local, family owned import business. We're legally licensed, and all arms are manufactured at the Topol machine&tool place used by the Alliance Marine Corps. All firearms made by Baikal are marketed to those of more orthodox and traditional tastes. They used cased, gunpowder operated cartridges and conventional operating systems. While they may not have the many advantages of modern Gauss technology, many civilians and civil-sector officers often prefer them for their exceedingly low weight and size, lack of overheating, and non-requirement of any power source. Never worry about your weapon suddenly turning into a pellet gun when your power runs down. As long as you have ammo, it'll run. Ever suffered burnt hands or melted furniture when your barrel suddenly glows orange? Our weapons are air-cooled, half the weight, and still won't overheat no matter how much you fire them nor how quickly. For the man or woman desiring an effective, easy to handle, concealable weapon - and willing to handle maintenance and training, Baikal arms is for you. ---- BP-45 Pistol: Steel Framed, Semi-automatic, SA, Short Recoil .45 Super, 12 round box magazine Includes Tritium 3-dot sights, weaver rail, and threaded barrel. Length: 210mm Weight: 1kg MSRP: 1,100 Credits Based on a nearly two century old operating design, the BP-45 is small, ergonomic, reliable, and packs the necessary punch to take down modern organisms. Designed to reliably feed expanding, hollow point ammunition, it's a dependable sidearm for those not constantly expecting open combat an desiring a lighter, more concealable package. GSh-20 Pistol: Polymer Framed, semi-automatic, DA/SA, rotary barrel 9x21mm, 18 round box magazine Includes tritium V-post sights, weaver rail, and threaded barrel. Length: 180mm Weight: 400g MSRP: 1,500 Credits Small, compact, and lightweight, the GSh may be a suitable as a pocket pistol, but packs a lot of firepower. Commonly found in the military and law enforcement, the GSh model is tailored to use armor-piercing 7N33 cartridges. Their smaller size allows larger capacity, while the design itself lets them penetrate through up to 10mm of solid steel plate. It'll easily penetrate Zerg carapace and Level IIIA body armor. SR-7 Battle Rifle: Aluminum Chassis, semi-automatic, short stroke gas 8.58x70mm, 12 round box magazine, bull-pup feed Includes quad weaver rail mount and bipod, with a feed disconnect for covert work. Length: 1050mm Weight: 6kg MSRP: 2,500 Credits We started with a sniper rifle, built a battle rifle, and then packed it into carbine length. With a powerful 8mm magnum cartridge, sub-MOA accuracy, and over 2,000 meter effective range, the SR-7 lets you accurately and reliably engage enemy forces at a safe distance. ---------------- RP-4 Shotgun Polymer Furniture, Pump or Semi-auto action 12ga, 8 round tubular magazine, 3-1/2" chamber Includes feed disconnect, interchangeable chokes, and folding stock MSRP: 800 Credits The most versatile weapon on the market, the RP allows you to use your shotgun in semi-automatic for general engagement, and switch over to pump at a moments notice if you want to load specialized rounds. From breaching to non-lethal to high explosive, the RP-4 can cycle anything you feed it, including 2-1/2" shells to 3-1/2" magnum loads. It comes with a set of chokes that can be threaded onto the muzzle as desired, and can accurately fire 1oz Foster slugs to 150 meters. Simple, reliable, and easy to use, anyone can learn how to strip and exchange parts as necessary, which leaves the RP-4 as the most customizable small arm we offer. ----------- We constantly have new weapon designs shipping in, so check back in the future for a wider selection, accessories, and ammunition variants. Thank you for trusting Baikal Arms.Orthrus9 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 *Deleted* *Deleted*NickDaMan25 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 friends list Hey guys and girls ,im kida lost here i play us but i have frinds in EU can i add them to my FL and play custom games but not ladder and if so how do i go about doing that!? i have tried to add a friend and i keep getting the error''could not find char'' msg? how do i add them?Wolvarine1 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Alone... (An open Roleplay) Light flashes... Look Around... Glass cubical... Look up... Hatch... Look down... Grated floor... Look to stomach... Bolted down... Hands tied... Alone... Scream... No answer... Struggle... No success... Alone... Intercom... "Oh, oh, oh, good... Come out my pretties... time to play..." Pant... Look to the left... Glass wall... Scream of pain... Bloodsplat... Look to the right... Glass Wall... Scream of pain... Bloodsplat... Look up... Hatch opened... Look down... Blood dripping on grates... Look up... Six inch claw deep in your shoulder blade... Look up... Something bites your face... Knocked out... Alone... Wake up... Pale white room... Light Bulb flashes... Look around... Concieled... Look down... Bolted to a chair... Look up... Shoulder patched up... Face patched up... Look around... Intercom... "Well, this should be interesting..." Look down... Alone... OOC: For starters, I will be using my old systems because they worked out well, so here it goes. No weapons yet, but the equipment charts will be here, have and quistions? Ask, please. Since Ace is banned everyone is allowed to rp! :D You can be Terran, Zerg (But when being Zerg be something sentient that is cut off from current zerg, like the Changeling who can't even communicate with new zerg.), or Protoss. No armor or weapons currently. There are two Majors your character can take, Intelligence, or Brute. Intelligence would be the Problem solvers, the Wizards and Mages if you may say. Brutes are the tanks and such. Each have perks and downsides. In addition you have 13 points to spend in what you major as For Intelligence; Scientist, Strategist, and Pilot Scientist: You major in all things Bio Related. You can crack any sample and learn from it. The higher your skill the more you can crack from something. Strategist: You're a leader, a person who, obviously, looks at thing strategically. Every point you major in this gives you the ability for people to pay attention and listen to you. Pilot: You're a scientist of Machines. Consoles, codes, Vehicles, and weapons are your good sides. Every point you major in this gives you a better knowledge on fixing stuff. For Brute; Gunman, Swordsman, and Grunt Gunman: You're the Techies pet. Whatever he makes, you use. You can use any gun, withstand any recoil. Everyone point you spend on this increases your overall usage of skill with guns. Swordsman: You are a melee man. From Psi Blades to Katanas, you have it down. Every point you major in this will increase your agility and strength with a melee weapon. Grunt: You take the hits for the team, you're a nutshell, much stronger than any other class. Every point you major in this gives you more health. You also have three random perks for anything. It could be Cooking to Running track. Format; Name: Age: Race: Sub Species (if one): Skin Tone: Hair Color: Eye Color: Class: Sub Class Points: (List the three sub classes of your main class and how many points you put in each class) Perks: Bio: Random Info: Friends/Loved Ones: Hatreds: Equipment Charts: Miscellanious: Basics (1 - 5 Cr. or 1 Pc.): Mug: 1 Cr. Mug (Large): 1.5 Cr. Flask: 1 Cr. Flask (Large): 1.5 Cr. Traveler's Cloak: 1 Pc. Bandana: 1 Cr. Rug'taff Shoulder Pad (Damaged): 1 Pc. Face Mask (Minor Gas Resistance): 1 Pc. Hat (Fedora): 1 Pc. Hat (Wide Brimmed): 3 Cr. Kilt (Damaged): 1 Pc. Robe (Any Sort, Torn): 1 Pc. Water (1 Pint): 1 Cr. Water (1 Quart) 2 Cr. Water (1 Gallon) 3 Cr. Juice (Processed, Orange): 5 Cr. Juice (Processed, Lemon) 5 Cr. Cola (Fizz): 5 Cr. Cola (Flat): 1 Pc. Ammo (Projectile Bullet [10 Rounds]): 1 Pc. Ammo (Projectile Laser [10 Charges): 1 Pc. Ammo (Projectile Plasma [10 Canisters]): 1 Pc. Ammo (Rocket/Cannon Shells [1 Zaglass A.T.]): 1 Pc. Advanced (2 Pc. - 10 Cr.): Purified Water Container: 2 Pc. 3 Cr. Purified Flask: 2 Pc. 3 Cr. Jacket (Leather): 2 Pc. Jacket (Fur): 10 Cr. Robe (Clean, any sort): 2 Pc. 5 Cr. Kilt (Clean): 2 Pc. 2 Cr. Traveler's Space Cloak (Heat Sustaining): 2 Pc. 10 Cr. Water (Clean 1 Pint): 1 Pc. Water (Clean 1 Quart): 2 Pc. Water (Clean One Gallon): 2 Pc. 5 Cr. Juice (Fresh, any fruit): 2 Pc. Juice (Fresh, any vegetable): 2 Pc. Cola (Fizz, Clean): 2 Pc. Cola (Flat, Clean): 2 Pc. Weaponry: Plasma Pistol: 3 Pc. Burns Bullet Pistol: 1 Pc. No effect Laser Pistol: 5 Pc. Burns through 1" solid objects Mini Pistol A.T. Rocket: 10 Pc. Tracks Vehicle Treads/Tires Plasma Shotgun: 10 Pc. Burns Spray Bullet Shotgun: 5 Pc. Spray Laser Shotgun: 20 Pc. Burns through 3" object, Spray Spray Rocket Cannon: 25 Pc. Tracks Vehicle Mounter Weapons Plasma Smg: 10 Pc. Burns Rapid Fire Bullet Smg: 5 Pc. Rapid Fire Laser Smg: 20 Pc. Burns through 2" object, Rapid Fire Rapid Rocket Five Burst Cannon: 30 Pc. Fires Five Rockets, Tracks Driver Plasma Assault Rifle: 12 Pc. 5 Cr. Short Controlled Burst, Burns Bullet Assault Rifle: 8 Pc. Short Controlled Bursts Laser Assault Rifle: 25 Pc. 7 Cr. Short Controlled Bursts, Burns through 5" material Rocket Launcher: 50 Pc. Tracks Canopy of Vehicle Plasma Sniper: 30 Pc. 20 Cr. Burns, Pierces Armor Bullet Sniper: 20 Pc. Pierces Armor Laser Sniper: 50 Pc. 3 Cr. Pierces Armor and continues burning behind hole in body Long Range Mini Rocket: 50 Pc. Tracks Fast Moving Vehicle Plasma Minigun: 56 Pc. Burns, Faster than Light firing Speed Depletes Very Fast Bullet Minigun: 40 Pc. Faster than sound Firing Speed Depletes Very Fast Laser Minigun: 80 Pc. Cr. 15 Faster than light, Burns through 1" per second. Depletes Fast Special Weapons: Plasma Cannon: 100 Pc. Giant Tracking Projectile, Burns and Explodes Bullet 'Doom' Grapple Cannon: 100 Pc. Shoots three hooks that shoot through bodies and grapple/pull towards firer Laser Purge: 100 Pc. Solid Beam, Burns through 1' of Titanium per minute, must be mounted. Armor: Basic (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 3 Pc. Advanced (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 8 Pc. Tactical (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 5 Pc. Speed (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 4 Pc. Camoflauge (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 3 Pc. Cloaking (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 10 Pc. Heavy (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 20 Pc. Rebuilding Nano (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 12 Pc. Rebuilding Nano Prototype (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 50 Pc. Plasma Shield Armor: (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 25 Pc. Burn Proof (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 25 Pc. Laser Proof (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 50 Pc. Shield Generator (Attach to armor): 10 Pc. Combat Shield (Attach to armor): 5 Pc. Should start when we have five people ready...IraqLobster438 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 Memes I hate themAliquem20 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 Breakout (Part 2) ---Continued from part one--- Terran surveillance detected. The replicant states. "I see, how troublesome. The terrans may now notice we are here. But in case they have not..." *Blasts camera off wall* "Continue."Zanon470 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 1, 2012 Would you play a video game to help military? Here's a question: How would you feel if you knew the military was analyzing your game play to study the evolution of small unit tactics? Would you want to help if you were asked to be in a think tank that would study how you play something like StarCraft or WOW? It's just a thought, but an interesting one. I am looking at the possibility of marketing a video game that would help predict and find solutions to issues like terrorist attacks, piracy, and small unit tactics. Would you be willing to help?Rae7 Mar 1, 2012
Mar 1, 2012 Welcome to Joeyrays This thread is to explain what Joeyrays is all about. Joeyray's bar is a place for one to chill, have some fun, or have some hard-core Roleplaying. Most posters are humorous, and will accept most ideas. We cut a lot of slack and just expect everyone to have fun. In general, unless an RP is specifically "closed" anyone can join. New-comers should just tryout the zergling and zealot threads as It is well known, and has a lot of RPers there. Get a feel for RPs, and go with the flow. For news about the bar, Visit Fantasy's news-network. If you want to talk to other players outside of an Rp or just to have fun, visit Zanon's bar, or the breakroom. now Some ground-rules Do not troll a thread, people will be annoyed, and try to shoo you away. Its no fun, and if you want to troll, go to the general discussion. Do not deliberately murder anybody in a thread, unless they are being a troll, then it is encouraged, Have proper spelling and grammar, no one likes a post they can't understand Have funFantasy10 Mar 1, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 Across the Desert Dunes.... this is a story i'm beginning. constructive feedback is welcomed, this is the first chapter. CHAPTER 1: “Alpha Delta Sigma Pronto we are nearing drop location” I heard over the comm as we zoomed into the planet’s atmosphere in our drop pods. The roar of the pod’s engines filled the cramped metal chamber as I neared the ground. Hard to think a warpig like me was serving Mensk, the person we decided to detach from. The pod landed with a thud as the walls came apart. All around was desert nothing less and nothing more. Looking around I spotted my 3 war brothers from the warpig mercs. I waved at them but I guess it was hard to tell as so many marines continued to land, eventually my companions were hidden from view. As I approached the rendezvous point after drop my 3 war brothers approached me. “its been some time since we’ve worn these dominion colours” the largest one said, his name was Dalas a warpig marine. “what do you think Delta?” that was me. We each had our own quadrant names. I turned to look at the man who asked the question, Omega, a hammer security marauder. “us elite ghosts have nothing to remorse over, as long as we get the money I’m fine” I reply. Readying my sniper rifle I looked out at the dunes with my scope, shooting a lyote just to make sure everything was functional. “lets get moving” it was Alpha, an ex-dominion firebat aka. a devildog. Suddenly the ground beneath the camp exploded. It was roaches, the zerg haven’t forgot about us after all....darkra13 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 Shopping List for Cruiser Heres what I need guys: 2 carrier shields, outfitted with hardening technology. Armor mods to bring up my little cruiser to 500 armor rating (each point being 1 hp) A long range sensor tower to detect enemies One 250mm strike cannon with underside mount prepared One Hundred 250mm Nanite rounds One Hundred 250mm Concentrated roach acid rounds acid rounds One Hundred 250mm glaive rounds (rounds filled with glaive worms, for dealing with masses of enemies) Twenty four PDDs 2500 hydralisk spines, and 10 guns capable of firing hydralisk spines Twelve carrier interceptors to be designated to my Cruiser an AI to auto aim, control Intercpetors, and generally keep the ship in order A smallish drop ship capable of holding up to 10 people A size and cargo upgrade to fit all this crap along with 9 more bunks for extra crew, and armory for any and all weapons useable by a human being or smaller armor suit. With space for more of course. Lastly, engines powerful enough so that I can move through space at a decent speed, warp capable of course.MATTHIASKUR10 Feb 29, 2012