Joeyray's Bar

Feb 28, 2012 Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012
Funny After Game talk threads Have you ever found some people just funny after your games because you dominate them in a fair game? Well have you ever chatted them afterwards and had an even funnier after-game conversation? I'm not sure about you, but I have and I was thinking it'd be interesting to have a forum where people could post their conversations for people's general amusement. Here's an example of mine: You: ok, jw SOS has reconnected. You: so you called me a noob? SOS: ? You: because i beat you? SOS: yeah You: so if im a noob and i beat you SOS: no i called you a noob cause your a noob You: does that make you WORSE than a noob? thats only logical SOS: now your using some kidergarden logic Gj You: haha ok well SOS: so your a noob and an idiot goes well together You: if someone beats the other person SOS: that wasnt even a game You: doesnt that typically make them the stronger opponent? so SOS: all u pressed was build lings noob You: if im a noob and i beat you SOS: noob You: doesnt that make a noob stronger than you > ? SOS: noob SOS has disconnected. You: so if i post this to a forum, who do you think they will say is better? SOS is not online. You: hm SOS is not online. You: well, idk if u can see this when you get back online, but if I see a fast expand with only one gateway and one zealot down im going to attack you with zerglings asap SOS is not online. You: i think thats the good decision rather than let you get your 18 nexus FE SOS is not online. You: gg SOS is not online. ZeroWing7
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 25, 2012 Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012
Clan Overdosed - Recruiting! BNET- Clan OD Clan OverDosed was founded by Shraps and Slipknot on December 03, 2001 Clan OD has been out for many years, and has a strong member-base; always gaming with one another as a Team, with an excellent amount of Staff Members, & Administration, always there about 24/7, to help out members with all types of questions, concerns, problems, and etc. Clan OD is m25 Rank Structure Clan, and you have many possibilities to climbs ranks if you do the following. logging in on a daily basis, show interest that you want to be here, Staying active in primary game or other games that OD may support, Ventrilo, and any type of communication tool that helps us see the activity. I would suggest & is recommended to use AIM for any type of Communication within Clan OD as almost every member uses it. 3rd Party programs will not be tolerated so no botting. BM = Bad Manners will not be accepted. Clan OD is a Multi-Gaming Clan. Overdosed currently has divisions in CS 1.6, Diablo2 LOD, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Broodwar, and many other games. If you do not play any games, and would like to join the Community as well? You are always welcomed to join as that is an option also when filling out the Join Application. Maybe you want to join the Graphics Department? and help out. The decision is yours. Requirements on Becoming a Potenial OD Member.* (MUST Pass your 7 Day Trial Period to become a Potenial Member.) Website: http://www.overdosed.net Join Application: http://www.overdosed.net/index.php?view=Apply Forums: http://forum.overdosed.net/ Your Recruiter will be me: Sil3NtKilL(OD)* Clan OverDosed has been a stable in Battle.Net Clans since 2001 and dominating other bnet clans, and is still going strong. Now, that some of our Brood War players are staying in Brood War, we are looking for fresh recruits into the new StarCraft 2 division. First of all, we are looking for any player Master and up, but if you are Gold & lower we are opening a New Division for lower league members. We are looking for mostly Casual players that like to play 1v1's and team games.We also have an "Elite" group that will play in Clan Wars, and do different ladders that happen to pop up in the future. We are always praticing with each other, and learning New Strats & Strategies to become better players in the future. This is just some quick, brief information about the clan, but if you have anymore questions, just shoot me a PM and I will talk to you more. Also, you can add TroubleSome.874 on StarCraft 2 will talk more about you being a Potential Overdosed Member. Hope to hear from you soon. If you are having any trouble by using this Join Application function. My contact info is below. I'm available for any type of questions, problems, concerns you may have. And I will help you throughly with the Recruitment Process. AIM: OD sil3ntkill OD BNET Channel: Clan OD TroubleSome0
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012 Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012 Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012 Feb 17, 2012 Feb 15, 2012 Feb 15, 2012
Zanon's PRP Bar As you may or may not know, Thunderclash has served as this forums bartender for most of the summer and perhaps longer. In honor of his memory I have decided to keep ALL of his menu items. The code of conduct remains unchanged my friends, and the roaches in the back haven't been fed recently. (Please excuse me while I fix that) Now to the important stuff... The Drinks! A Jim Raynor -- Cheap, harsh, and served up warm in a filthy glass. A Tychus Findlay -- You’re not actually sure what it is, but you spilled a few drops and the counter is still smoking. The Zeratul -- It isn’t served to you, instead it appears from the shadows. Then, when you try to drink it, you experience weird visions and the glass disappears. Zergling “Special” -- “Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag-time gal…” Firebat -- Burns goin’ down AND comin’ back up. Psi-Storm -- Hits so hard you’ll remember what happened tomorrow, yesterday. Grounds for Divorce -- Matt Horner was drinking these when he “won” a fateful card game. What He’s Having -- Kachinsky always seems to be in here, so whatever he’s having must be pretty good. Baneling Body Shot -- Are you sure this is a good idea? I’m not sure where to put the lime... A Glass of Milk -- “Whaddya mean there aren’t any cows in Koprulu? Where’d this come from then?“ The Solar Shot -- For those looking for a good time. Flame-proof clothing recommended, cuz you’ll be shining brighter than the star of Typhon. Korhalian BackStabber -- Good for the recently betrayed and left for dead. The Jail Breaker -- new from the recently opened New Folsom Prison Bar. The Bloody Medic -- kills the pain, but we still say you should have a doctor check that out. Redstone Mixer -- expensive, but I can guarantee it’ll be served in a clean and sterilized glass. Careful, that lava’s hot. The Broadcaster -- You’re not ready for the raw $ex appeal this sucker brings. A favorite of a certain ex-convict. The Hellracer -- suspension of sobriety is an integral part of any drinking experience, but this experience requires suspension of sobriety and inhibitions. The Maelstrom Shocker -- Only served here, a 40% bigger hit than standard Shockers, guaranteed. Psionic Cooler -- yes, I know it feels weird. Don’t worry, the energy coming out of your body should wear off in a couple days (insert generic letters to indicate gibberish) -- I don’t know what’s in it either, but that guy down there had one. He started screaming and thrashing for a while, and now he hasn’t gotten up off the floor in over an hour. The Judicator -- Perfect for influencing the minds of the intoxicated. Prismatic Void -- Gets better with every drink. Has been known to be lethal. Mind Shredder: perfect for those wishing to forget everything and start a new life. For anyone not wishing to do this, this drink isn’t advised. Scotty Bolgers Old No. 8: the good stuff. Drink accessories: pylon shards (for those that need that extra glitter), hydralisk spine umbrella (not for the more bubbly drinks) NEW Andorian Ale: Can't tell you how I got this, its a trade secret. Charge: Made using stim and several other ingredients. Side effects vary. Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer): If you really want to feel hammered, this is for you. -Served with a side of hot lead. Enlightenment: tell me when you get there. Marine: may cause you to see the counter vanish Feedback: served cold. All those annoying voices in your head start telling you what you did wrong today. M.U.L.E.: Good buzz, but may cause a break down later. Zanon500
Feb 15, 2012 Feb 15, 2012 Feb 14, 2012
The Return, short story Chapter One: Discovery Razuc was restless. He lie down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His body was sore from sparring with the other Dark Templars. Though he had defeated all of them, the last fight was the most vicious and grueling. Yet all was well. This was his duty, not only as a member of his tribe but more importantly, as a Dark Templar warrior. It was many years ago when he was just a youngling. The Shadow Walk. He remembered it vividly. The obstacles he had to overcome; the immense effort to will his body forward and touch the altar. That lead to his coronation to a Dark Templar. It was the proudest day of his life, the day he became an adult. His body yearned for rest but his mind was racing. There was a remarkable discovery made by the scouts a few days ago. They have picked a plethora of a strange spore-like creature in space and brought it back to the elders. Upon finding out that it emanated some psionic message, they used khaydarin crystals and discovered an ominous message. They were sitting in a circle when the message played: "Find Humanity…Eradicate…Learn…Evolve..." Razuc was amongst the council when they decoded the message. Looking at the others in the room, he knew from their concern looks that they all had the same question in mind. What was Humanity? What was the sender's goals? Who was responsible for this message? An ancient Nerazim slowly got up. It was G'henk the Elder. Though age had weakened his body, his mind was still nimble and sharp. The haggard voice spoke, "There were never such...probes in this sector. We must investigate this matter further and determine the origin of these things. Fa'zh, investigate why they have such a reaction with khaydarin crystals. We want to know what we are dealing with before anything happens. Cazul, take the pilots and investigate the outer rim. While you are there, contact the other tribes and see if they found anything similar. We may need to put our differences aside." The two nodded and left the room. "As the others investigate, the rest of you should prepare yourself for battle. Two days had passed since Cazul left. Fa'zh spent his days pouring over the texts of Dark Templar history. Still, there was no answer. Still, the probe repeated the same message over and over. What did it want? As for Razuc, he spent his days training for the battle ahead. It was useless to ponder such things he thought. Razuc shifted to the right and tried to make himself as comfortable as possible. "I hope we have some news tomorrow." He closed his eyes and drifted to a dreamless sleep. Razuc woke up, eyes still drowsy. His eyes focused on a Nerazim who apparently woke him up. "What's the big idea here? You better have a good reason for waking me up." The other Nerazim spoke excitedly, "Cazul has returned and Fa'zh says he thinks he knows what the creature is. G'henk has ordered all senior Dark Templar to attend an emergency meeting." Razuc became fully alert at those words. An emergency meeting was called. This was a serious matter. "Thank you for you trouble, I will head over there with haste." He covered himself with a robe and went over to the council. The room was eerily quiet and an uncomfortable tension seemed to fill up the atmosphere. "I have studied the Scriptures vigorously and I have learned this: the creature we found is but a small part of a larger race called the Zerg. They were created by the Xel'naga like us. Beyond that, I found nothing of value." Cazul stood up and faced the council. "I bring disturbing news. My small forces has traveled as far as we could and we learned much. The Zerg are intent on assimilating some species called humans for their psionic potential. That is humanity. They have appeared to taken an interest on our Khalai brethren. Why, I do not know. We have talked with the other tribes and we agreed to set aside our differences and test the Zergs with our warriors. "We have identified a small group of them on Planet X45. We should send a small force and see what they are made of. The question is, who should we send to prove themselves against these creatures?" Razuc stood up. "If you can, I will like to head the expedition." smylez6
Feb 14, 2012 Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012
Cloaked Love Version 2 Okay folks, to anyone who formerly participated in this story RP, two of these characters will be familiar. Here are the rules: 1. If anyone wishes a character to be added in, please submit a basic character outline, name, age, race, personality, motivation, anything else particularly fascinating about them. This is just so that I can get a feel for the characters, and see how my two will respond to them without detracting from the original storyline. 2. If anyone wishes a sideplot to be added, please submit an outline, what story arc it will follow, what characters will be involved. This just so that if it involves my characters, I can figure out a method of tying the two storylines together. 3. Other than the rules above, you can have free control of your own characters. Feel free to comment, put please keep it short. I don't want this thread to be more comments than actual story. As long as you adhere to these guidelines, and don't act like a douche, this should work out pretty well. If anybody adds in their own story to this thread without submitting it to me, it will be considered non canon. Here we go: Moirana gazed down at the carnage beneath her. A vast wave of Zerg surged towards the installation, covering the earth like a writhing, living carpet. Unearthly shrieks and howls filtered through the air, mixed in with the brief staccato of guass rifle-fire, and sudden booms of grenade detonations. She closed her eyes and smiled. Like unfinished music. Her smiled shifted into a grin. With she and her wing-sisters providing the finishing touch. Abruptly, she got the feeling that someone was behind her. “Hey, Captain! We ready to go?” Moirana’s eyes flicked open, and she looked over her shoulder. Kalendra, her beta wing-sister, stood a few feet behind her, waiting expectantly. She seemed anxious to begin the assault. Moirana smiled again. That lethal eagerness was exactly why she was with their squadron. Turning her attention back towards the installation’s besiegement, Moirana glanced over the battlefield, noting possible important targets. “Tell the girls to get prepped. We’ll be leaving soon.” Moirana didn’t bother looking back to see if Kalendra had obeyed. She knew that her orders were being carried out. The 13th Banshee squadron, aka the Shadow Sisters, was a smooth working machine of utter destruction. Each member considered herself one of the most highly skilled pilots in the Dominion, beaten only by the Vikings, and that was just because they didn’t have to worry about changing vehicle roles on the fly. Each wing-sister also considered the 13th the most elite Banshee squadron in the Fleet, and their record backed up that claim. No other squadron had better mission success numbers, and nobody could boast their turn-over rate, having not taken on a replacement pilot in three years. And all the wing-sisters knew that they could count on each other to watch their back. Turning from the cliff opening, she headed towards the main hanger area. Normally a holding area for the variety of older aircraft used by the installation’s security force, it was now the primary launch point for the 13th Banshees and 27th Vikings. They were most frequently paired together, to the point where they tended to accept each others company when off the clock, but each squadron only completely trusted their own. Friendly banter was often traded between the two, with the Vikings accusing them of dirty flying, and the Banshees responding with the classification of glorified babysitters. Both accepted it in good humor, for the Banshees knew that when detectors showed up, the Vikings were the only thing keeping them from being roasted by rampaging fliers, and the vikings knew that while they were capable of handling ground threats by deploying a few fighters into assault mode, it was usually safer to let the Banshees take care of it. The Viking craft currently occupied the forward area of the hanger, simply because their purpose was to make sure the Banshees weren’t harassed going in and out, all in assault mode. Soon, they would make the transition to aerial, covering the exit with their Lanzer Torpedoes, while the Banshees emerged to wreck bloody havoc on the Zerg below. While it was true, the walking aircraft were impressive, Moirana knew they just couldn’t compare to the AH/G-24 Banshee. As she walked up to her own personal craft, she admired its sleek design, the triple rotor systems that allowed unrivaled maneuverability, and the powerful set of Shockwave missile batteries. She smiled. An elegant weapon of total devastation. Beautiful. Thundercrash500
Feb 12, 2012 Feb 9, 2012 Feb 8, 2012 Feb 8, 2012 Feb 8, 2012 Feb 8, 2012 Feb 8, 2012
Fall of Aiur I came up with this short story shortly after Thunder suggested that we should see the darkside of the protoss (Although it doesn’t exactly stress the dark points in Protoss). It is set in place during the siege of Aiur. The Protoss, with their self-glorified machinery, believe that WE defiled the galaxy. One after another, they destroyed our brethren, and baked the landscape of all the planets that we inhabited. They not only killed us, but all other living creatures that had claimed part of the planet as their own. We do not respect such mindless creatures, but our broods have suffered for far too long. They believe in complete unity, even though they have shunned their own brothers in arms. The pathetic beings known as the Terrans are more deserving of respect then the disgusting creatures called the Protoss. We have waiting for long enough. Years of preparation have led to this glorious moment when the Protoss are finally destined to fall. For years, we have let them bathe in their glory. For years, we have sacrificed our brethren. But now, we no longer have to tolerate them. Now, we shall overwhelm them, and show what the Zerg are truly capable of. We shall take our birthright. Now is the time to bring the fight to Auir. The self righteous Protoss will feel our claws rip through their flesh. They will see their comrades melt into nothing and will have to watch, helplessly, as he screams in pain hoping for nothing less then for his suffering to end. We will enjoy seeing your warriors run in a chaotic confusion as our zerglings end their lives with a single stab to the chest. And when your world finally falls, you shall know what it is like to be a feeble, incompetent being. The galaxy is ours to conquer and nothing will stop us. [Switching to the protoss point of view] A gore filled mess surrounded our world. No matter how many we killed, more rose up and took their place. The cries of pain that emitted from our fellow allies infuriated our warriors. Every man that fell gave them another reason to continue on, but their efforts seemed to do nothing to stop the wave of monstrosities that surrounded us. No matter how many Zerg felt the heat of a psi-blade cutting through their flesh, of a plasma cannon ripping through their carapace and stopping their heart, more seemed to erupt from the ground or appear from an opposing horizon. Nobody let it show on their faces, but for once, we were terrified. Our advanced technology did little to stop the fury of the swarm. The sound of metal being torn to pieces filled the air. We sent out everything we could. Reavers made their way to high vantage points to destroy key points in the Zerg. But mutalisks flew in dozens at a time to destroy them before they could do significant damage. The skysc#*@%rs known as the ultralisks decimated all of our ground forces. With each swipe the massive thing threw, a dozen zealots died. Devourers and guardians claimed the sky and made quick work of all our air forces. The ground spit out spikes and prevented our warriors to find weak points in the Zerg army. The possibility of defeat was growing ever larger. Too many had fallen to this onslaught. The ground had become littered with bodies of the fallen. Why did we continue fighting? My swings were becoming slower. My wounds burned hotter then before. When the Zerg finally prepared to cut me down, I accepted death gracefully. I closed my eyes, and let the enemies finish me. I did not know how many managed to reach the warp gate in time, but no longer did I care. Now is the time to join my brothers with Adun. Forgive me if it's not top notch quality. Just an idea I had. InFinitY18
Feb 7, 2012 Feb 7, 2012 Feb 6, 2012 Feb 6, 2012 Feb 6, 2012 Feb 6, 2012 Feb 4, 2012 Feb 3, 2012 Feb 3, 2012 Feb 1, 2012 Feb 1, 2012 Jan 31, 2012 Jan 28, 2012 Jan 28, 2012 Jan 28, 2012 Jan 27, 2012
Blogging about gaming and fitness. Hey fellow SC players. I mostly roll around on the general forums soaking up the tom foolery that goes on over there. The tag for those forums is "Discuss StarCraft II" so it didn't seem like the place for this. I've started a blog. I'm an out of shape gamer who's looking to improve my health and fitness and I'd like to take as many other people like me on the trip. I'm going to be reviewing fitness games, posting healthy recipes and talking about the trials and tribulations that come up as a person trying to live a normal life, have fun and get fit. Putting yourself out there on the internet is kind of scary but I think we're moving in the right direction to have fitness and gaming be related. We hear about the guys at EG going to the gym on a regular basis if you listen to State of the Game and there's been loads of fitness software released since the motion control craze popped up. I'm working with both a nutritionist and a trainer so I'll have professional level advice to give and color commentary on just how easy or hard the process of losing close to 100 pounds is going to be. If you're someone who wants to start this journey too please stop by and post your goals and plans. If you keep it fit now let us know what works for you. If you simply want to people watch be my guest. Anyhow the blog is here at pajamahero.com, stop by and feel free to let me know what you think. My first game review will be of Dance Central 2's fitness mode for Xbox 360 Kinect. Thanks! PajamaHero17
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 23, 2012 Jan 21, 2012
Space... (Equipment Charts) OOC: If you don't already know, this is a non Starcraft based lore roleplay that I wanted to test out with you guys. Cuz, well, you rock. And even Ace can be in it as long as he isn't silly. Miscellanious: Basics (1 - 5 Cr. or 1 Pc.): Mug: 1 Cr. Mug (Large): 1.5 Cr. Flask: 1 Cr. Flask (Large): 1.5 Cr. Traveler's Cloak: 1 Pc. Bandana: 1 Cr. Rug'taff Shoulder Pad (Damaged): 1 Pc. Face Mask (Minor Gas Resistance): 1 Pc. Hat (Fedora): 1 Pc. Hat (Wide Brimmed): 3 Cr. Kilt (Damaged): 1 Pc. Robe (Any Sort, Torn): 1 Pc. Water (1 Pint): 1 Cr. Water (1 Quart) 2 Cr. Water (1 Gallon) 3 Cr. Juice (Processed, Orange): 5 Cr. Juice (Processed, Lemon) 5 Cr. Cola (Fizz): 5 Cr. Cola (Flat): 1 Pc. Ammo (Projectile Bullet [10 Rounds]): 1 Pc. Ammo (Projectile Laser [10 Charges): 1 Pc. Ammo (Projectile Plasma [10 Canisters]): 1 Pc. Ammo (Rocket/Cannon Shells [1 Zaglass A.T.]): 1 Pc. Advanced (2 Pc. - 10 Cr.): Purified Water Container: 2 Pc. 3 Cr. Purified Flask: 2 Pc. 3 Cr. Jacket (Leather): 2 Pc. Jacket (Fur): 10 Cr. Robe (Clean, any sort): 2 Pc. 5 Cr. Kilt (Clean): 2 Pc. 2 Cr. Traveler's Space Cloak (Heat Sustaining): 2 Pc. 10 Cr. Water (Clean 1 Pint): 1 Pc. Water (Clean 1 Quart): 2 Pc. Water (Clean One Gallon): 2 Pc. 5 Cr. Juice (Fresh, any fruit): 2 Pc. Juice (Fresh, any vegetable): 2 Pc. Cola (Fizz, Clean): 2 Pc. Cola (Flat, Clean): 2 Pc. Weaponry: Plasma Pistol: 3 Pc. Burns Bullet Pistol: 1 Pc. No effect Laser Pistol: 5 Pc. Burns through 1" solid objects Mini Pistol A.T. Rocket: 10 Pc. Tracks Vehicle Treads/Tires Plasma Shotgun: 10 Pc. Burns Spray Bullet Shotgun: 5 Pc. Spray Laser Shotgun: 20 Pc. Burns through 3" object, Spray Spray Rocket Cannon: 25 Pc. Tracks Vehicle Mounter Weapons Plasma Smg: 10 Pc. Burns Rapid Fire Bullet Smg: 5 Pc. Rapid Fire Laser Smg: 20 Pc. Burns through 2" object, Rapid Fire Rapid Rocket Five Burst Cannon: 30 Pc. Fires Five Rockets, Tracks Driver Plasma Assault Rifle: 12 Pc. 5 Cr. Short Controlled Burst, Burns Bullet Assault Rifle: 8 Pc. Short Controlled Bursts Laser Assault Rifle: 25 Pc. 7 Cr. Short Controlled Bursts, Burns through 5" material Rocket Launcher: 50 Pc. Tracks Canopy of Vehicle Plasma Sniper: 30 Pc. 20 Cr. Burns, Pierces Armor Bullet Sniper: 20 Pc. Pierces Armor Laser Sniper: 50 Pc. 3 Cr. Pierces Armor and continues burning behind hole in body Long Range Mini Rocket: 50 Pc. Tracks Fast Moving Vehicle Plasma Minigun: 56 Pc. Burns, Faster than Light firing Speed Depletes Very Fast Bullet Minigun: 40 Pc. Faster than sound Firing Speed Depletes Very Fast Laser Minigun: 80 Pc. Cr. 15 Faster than light, Burns through 1" per second. Depletes Fast Special Weapons: Plasma Cannon: 100 Pc. Giant Tracking Projectile, Burns and Explodes Bullet 'Doom' Grapple Cannon: 100 Pc. Shoots three hooks that shoot through bodies and grapple/pull towards firer Laser Purge: 100 Pc. Solid Beam, Burns through 1' of Titanium per minute, must be mounted. Armor: Basic (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 3 Pc. Advanced (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 8 Pc. Tactical (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 5 Pc. Speed (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 4 Pc. Camoflauge (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 3 Pc. Cloaking (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 10 Pc. Heavy (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 20 Pc. Rebuilding Nano (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 12 Pc. Rebuilding Nano Prototype (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 50 Pc. Plasma Shield Armor: (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 25 Pc. Burn Proof (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 25 Pc. Laser Proof (You customize and give details, it's YOUR armor): 50 Pc. Shield Generator (Attach to armor): 10 Pc. Combat Shield (Attach to armor): 5 Pc. OOC: That is all so far, no roleplaying in this thread, this just wouldn't fit in the other one. Expect a stats thread, a Species thread, a Backstory thread, and the actual roleplay thread. Please suggestiong for what I should add to the current Equipment shop please. I need some ideas. Roboto0
Jan 20, 2012