Joeyray's Bar

Dec 28, 2011 King Looking down on the ruins of a once sprawling city of the Dominion of man, Declin King could fell the emptiness beneath him. No screaming, no gunshots, no shouts, not even the chittering and sc%!!@!! that went hand in hand with the Zerg could be heard. Not for the moment at least. Through the scope of his rifle he saw countless plumes of smoke rising up from roaring blazes, and broken still-flickering neon lights dotted throughout the city, but no life. The small comm-box at his side crackled “all right King, we’ve got the position locked on”. He shouldered his rifle and pulled up a chair from the rubble of the office room he was currently enjoying the view from. A very rich businessman had once worked here, but he was long gone. All that was left was an overturned desk, a smashed wall, papers strewn on the floor and a very quiet ghost. And soon he, and all of it around him, would be gone too. Declin sat down right next to the gaping hole from which he could see the city and watched as a tiny black dot in the sky tore through the cloudline, glowing red from the tremendous speed at which it traveled, and fell towards the ground. Declin grinned. “You called down the thunder” And he was gone. GreatFluke4 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 And it all comes falling down... (Credit goes to, well...You know who you are. Don't you?) Please choose between Zerg Armor, or Terran Hybrid. You awake in a small, dark room. if Zerg Armor, you awake , hanging upside down (By chains). You cannot see. If Terran hybrid, you awake with steel balls weighting you down by your foot. If Protoss Mage (Me. Only me.), awake with vision (As the DM :P) Zerg armor, you are a human with Zerg exoskeleton, and Katar-like claws.. You were a (Choose Marauder, Firebat) before the Invasion of Kerrigan (Sc2 plotline.) You had invaded Char, but had been knocked out at the cave. Your goal is to make your way out alive. Terran Hybrid, you are a human with a basic gun. You were also in the war, but you were a (Medic, Marine, SCV), and you vaguely remember being tossed into a Dropship, then falling out. Protoss Mage (Me), *hidden.* You have no idea who is here. Time is ticking by. Find a way... (Please state Class, name, etc. IT OFFICIALLY BEGINS AT 7:00 EST.) Please note that I'll be rolling stat averages for Zerg and Hybrid. My rolls (And rolls for luck) will determine some things.Vultureling500 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 Amnesia Part 2 Thread for Amnesia, part two of fluppuples RP thread. If you are new and want to join go to the thread Amnesia a new RP. IC: "Hopefully we will get ahold of this artifact. Never seen a planet from space before..." Slim Controlled Ashley looks down at the planet. OOC:What kind of planet is it? Have we decided yet?Terrorz473 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 Ambrosia This is another Open, mainly player-kept roleplay. Please choose Terran, Zerg, Protoss. You are all (Starting base, workers) small squadrons sent by your leaders to harvest a large mineral node on the center of the planet. You are all in your own little base, surrounded by a high rock wall except for a chokepoint near the front. In these bases are a few scarce minerals and a small Vespene Geyser. (Numbercraft!) I'll start. (Zerg) Our Hatchery has completed. We begin mining, with no scouts. Our lone Overlord keeps watch at the chokepoint, wary for any threats to the Hatchery. (50+50=100, 100 minerals, 0+0=0, 0 vespene) Vultureling16 Dec 25, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 A panda walks into a diner... and sits down and orders a sandwich. When he is finished, the waiter comes over and gives him his check. The panda then pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter, and starts walking towards the door. "What the hell was that for?" yelled the waiter "I'm a panda, look it up." So the waiter is rushed off to the hospital. When he's there he pulls out a dictionary and reads: 'Panda - a large mammal of the Asian mountain forests related to raccoons and true bears and characterized by bold black and white markings. Eats shoots, and leaves.'BBW33 Dec 25, 2011
Dec 24, 2011 Shock and Awe "Too much...too much is out there..." The man before you says, before passing out on top of the table. You blink, looking around at the bar at the various patrons. They've finally stopped looking at you and went back to whatever it was they were doing. You sigh and return to your drink. "You need help moving him?" A voice behind you speaks. You turn and see a short looking fellow, mid thirties you guess. You shrug and return to your drink. He moves over to the man, shoving him from the chair and taking his place, you look at him. "Name's Alex, work for the-" You stop him, telling him that most people around here don't talk about their jobs. His face reddens slightly and he sits there a moment, as you finish your drink. Finally, he speaks up again. You note some strange looking scars on his bald head. "Oh these?" He asks, pointing to them, "Nothing much, just something I got in the military." It takes you a moment to realize that they're from a surgical procedure. Worried, you ask him what he did in the military. "Fire support," He chuckles a moment, "not the Firebat one of course. Heavy duty, siege tanks, you know?" He turns to the bar and asks for a drink allowing you to see the scars. They are definitely from a brain panning, you decide to keep this to yourself for now though. The man returns to looking at you, a slight grin on his face, "Retired now, currently working for the shipyards until my application to rejoin gets through." You nod, then ask him what he fought in. He pauses, as if in thought, then replies "Not quite sure actually, " He chuckles again, "Though I remember facing off against those UED fellows a while ago." You nod, then ask him to tell you more about it. Alex shrugs, "Alright, it was about four years ago.." Alex smiled, feeling the deep boom of the cannon push the Arclite back a moment. The spotter, Roger I believe his name was, let out a whoop, "Yeah! Only hit ONE of our marines that time!" Alex chuckled, then called down, "He hurt bad?" Roger shrugged, "Another group, aim a bit to the right." avoiding the question entirely. Our gunner, Luke, took aim, "Got 'em in my sights, the slimy bastards." The cannon let out its roar, and the sound of impact followed not long after. We reset the cannon and pressed forward, running down the zergling carcasses as we passed. "So what do you guy's thinks making them so easy lately?" George asked, looking at the course given. Luke let out a chuckle, "Maybe they realized that they don't like dying so much." Alex laughed, though Roger didn't join in, as a matter of fact, he seemed oddly quiet. "Roger, you alright?" Roger spat onto the ground. "No, there's a problem, a big one." "Apparently the Dylarian shipyards were assaulted recently, and some 'terrorists' managed to steal a whole heap of battlecruisers. Needless to say, we were called back to Korhal." Alex said, the grin wiped off his face a moment at the thought. He sighed, and took another drink. "I guess we were fortunate to not make it to Korhal, you see, our ship had a small...'problem"... The ship captain looked at the rifle aimed at him. "No need to make this difficult on any of us now." Came a voice from the woman wielding the rifle. She was tall, mean, and looked like she would tear his head off at the slightest provocation. "Aha-What do you want?!" He asked, worry crossing his face. She grinned, "Simple, I want what's in the cargo hold right now. If you can't do that well." She grinned, an air of menace around her as the rifle made a clicking sound. "Then I guess we'll just have to take your ship then." The group with her chuckled at this a moment as the ship captain gulped. Alex shook his head. He was watching this from the surveillance room, half a cup of terrible coffee and on his third coffin nail. He saw the group laugh as the captain quickly offered them access to anywhere they wanted. "Thanks for the assistance." She slammed the rifle over his head, and he slumped to the floor. "Two of you, keep an eye on him, the rest, fan out, make sure no one finds out we've been on board the ship." One of the group looked to her, "What if they resist boss?" She chuckled a moment, checking the rifle as she walked towards a ventilation shaft. "Blow their brains across the whole !@#$ing ship." Alex gulped. A soft ringing came from Alex's hip and he withdrew his fone. "This is Alex Bari how may I help you?" He paused, nodded a moment, then closed the fone. "It seems I've been asked to come into the recruitment center, seems they want to say something." He grinned and stood up, "Wish me luck!" Alex left and you finally let out a sigh of relief. Hoping he won't be back, you order another drink for yourself.evilpenguin2 Dec 24, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 The Crash (Part 4) YAY 4 parts. I have nothing, carry on.HowBabysRBrn500 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 Do you feel tired after a few games on ladder I am asking this because i feel a bit tired after a few games on ladder. they also say that as you age, your APM should slow down a bit. I am not old, but I am approaching my mid 30s now. Is there such a thing as a "prime age" for playing video games? specially something as attention-demanding as RTS games? I used to play Diablo 1 and 2 after work with my work mates when the games just came out and we can stay for HOURS past midnight, this was around 10 years ago, but I cannot see myself having the same mental stamina as before. I am currently at diamond, I was thinking that if I was younger and my game response time was quicker maybe I can be better at this game. What do you guys think?mightyNewbie9 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 Hmm, VERY new to SC2... So I was wondering, Any tips? I don't mind any race I go random, also I still haven't played online yet, feel like I should practive first, so any tips/ maybe someone to mentor? Also lookin for some cool SC2 buds to play with, atm have no one to play with D:Filthypanda33 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 The most important question... Who here reads Memes?Martiny4 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 Tears of a Fallen God *The Mystery Rp* File Purged.Firebat150 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 Here's a quick game... The game goes like this, It's like fill in the blank. Here's the sentence: Your__________ is like a ___________ Mine: Your face is like a bad car accident. :DDD have funDavidSavyer24 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 21, 2011 KitchenKraft Two: Forks of Liberty Utensils: The basic race of Kitchenkraft, they favor large masses of units and have mostly melee attacks. Spork: The basic builder of Tools. At T3 it can split in two to make a fork and spoon warrior. It mines 5 ingredients per cabinet field. Life: 20 Armor: 0 Damage: 5 Weaponspeed: 2 Range .5 Life Regen: 1 Cost: 50 T1: Fork: The first tech warrior of Utensils. It has a fast melee attack and can later be evolved into knife. Life: 35 Armor: 0 Damage: 2 Range: Melee Weaponspeed: .3 Life Regen: 2 Cost:75 Spoon: The secondary tech warrior. It catapults hot soup at it's enemies. It can later be evolved into a serving spoon. Life: 50 Armor: 1 Damage: 20 Range: 4 Weaponspeed: 4 (Upgrade allows it to be 2 late game.) Life Regen: 0 Cost: 50/25 Knife: The strongest T1 warrior that is evolved from a Fork for 50 minerals 50 gas. Life: 80 Armor: 2 Damage: 4 Range: melee Weaponspeed: .2 Life Regen: 2 Cost (Overall): 125/50 T2: Pepper Shaker: The first air unit in the Utensil arsenal, it flies over creating large splash low damage. It also slows all movement. Life: 50 Armor: 1 Damage: 10 Range: Under Weaponspeed: 1 Life Regen: 2 Cost: 80/80 Salt Shaker: The secondary unit, mostly used to disable other air units while Spoons take them out. Every grain it shoots blinds the enemy fighter allowing it only to shoot one range. Life: 50 Armor: 1 Damage: 5 (Plus Acid Burn which lasts for 5 seconds dealing 1 damage per second and Blind. Does not stack.) Range: 4 Weaponspeed .9 Life Regen: 2 Cost: 40/120 Microwave: A large deployable unit that burns any unit that comes in contact with it. After 10 seconds it shuts down then has to restart. Life: 200 Armor: 3 Damage: 5 Weaponspeed .2 Range: 1 (all around) Life Regen: 0 Cost: 100/100 Toaster a large mobile turret that shoots burning hot toast. Life: 100 Armor: 2 Damage: 80 (Costs 50 ingredients per shot.) Weaponspeed: 1 (Depends on how many shots are stored) Range: 8 Life Regen: 0 Cost: 125/125 T3: Rolling Pin: A suicide unit that is called down by a Spork, it does huge splash and stuns all surviving units. Life: Invulnerable, Once called down cannot be stopped. Armor: Invulnerable Damage: 300 Weaponspeed: Instant (Only one per calldown.) Range: 5 from calling down Spork. Life Regen: Invulnerable Cost: 200/100 Serving Spoon: An evolution from the Spoon, this huge beast gives up its ranged attack, but gains a spell and huge melee attack. Life: 200 Armor: 2 Damage: 45 Weaponspeed: 1.8 Range: 1 Life Regen: 2 Spell: Boiling; It costs 100 spices to cast, but once casted, it creates a huge impassible river of boiling hot liquid, good for holding ramps. Lasts 15 seconds. Any unit that walks into it takes 10 damage per .1 second. Cannot be casted on units. Cost (Overall): 150/125 Oven: The ultimate weapon of war. This flying hulk spits flames at air units and throws heated forks at ground units, these forks die after 5 seconds though. Life: 400 Armor: 4 Damage (V Air): 10 Weaponspeed: 1 Range: 5 V Ground: It launches reguler forks, but due to the heat of the oven, the do plus two damage. Range: 5 Spell: Rad blast. In the dearest of times, this unit overloads, killing itself, but in a radius of 10, it instantly kills all units, friendly or enemy. Cost: 500/500 Lore: In the Third Brocoli Dynasty, when the cuisines were just about to lose to the Vegg, from a hundreds of Paper Bags came pouring the Utensils. They saved the cuisines, burning the Brocoli Dynasty, but in the process, burning many cuisine. The cuisine waged war on the unknowing utensils, and so the still fight now. Ever since the Cuisine Rain of '82, the Utensils have been in mass, when they were cloned to stop the Colliflower Dynasty. The Utensils have the least kitchens, but most likely the most people. Characters: Dug'in Phorc: He led the war to stop the third Vegg dynasty, but was killed in action, he is remembered as the most fearless leader of all, fighting hordes of Vegg with nothing but a few forks, spoons, a Pepper shaker and two microwaves. Spat'oula: The first of his kind, he is of a new breed of Utensil, a spatula. He is currently the only one, but there are rumored to be more. His whereabouts are unknown, but he is said to live on the outer Fridge worlds, helping hundreds of endangered utensils. Furi' Spou'hce: The current leader of the Utensil army. He is decorated greatly and is currently leading a campaign agianst a Vegg dynasty... a new, Vegg dynasty.Roboto17 Dec 21, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 EPIC RAP BATTLES OF SC2!!!! Disclaimer - Starcraft 2 is the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment and it's owners. I in no way claim ownership of any of these characters. Also people featured in this thread are put in a joking manner and is not to be taken seriously, I just thought this would be funny. If you cannot take a joke and/or are offended easily this thread is not for you. EPIC RAP BATTLES OF STARCRAFT TWOOOOOO!!!!! CHRIS.METZEN!! VS. ZERATUUUUUUUL!!! BEGIN!!! Chris - Oh look, my my creation decide to rebel I'll make this quick I got a story to tell You better watch what you do, and say as well Or you'll go the way of Nova, developmental HELL! Zeratul- So your the one who wrote this !@#$ You just copy pasted Warcraft 3 you %^-*! This cheesy dialogue, makes me want to hurl And how the @#$% is the story about a boy, and a girl?! C- Hey Zeratul, what do you think of the new script? I'm giving you a mouth so you can suck my !@#* your just a tool, to progress the tale, you have as much depth, as Chip and Dale! Z- Chris, we all know your a Knaack fanboy Hell! You're probably his boy toy! I bet you'll put Rhonin in, just for laughs And if you do, you'll suck my Dragon Lance! WHO WON!!!??? WHOS NEXT!!!??? EPIC RAP BATTLES OF SC2!!!!!!!!!!!!! With 5 votes this will be posted in general discussion. iMoDoomerX11 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 I'm currently dating a girl... and I really like her. We went on our first date last Saturday and it looks like we're going to have a really nice relationship. But, we're only going to be able to see each other on Saturdays since I'm in college and she's currently working. During the week, I feel like I'm only able to do one thing, wait for Saturday to come. Thinking about the whole matter, i decided to write about it and came up with this: "I can't sleep, I can't... do anything really. Anything I do right now just seems... so distant. Does that make sense? This feeling of nothingness, of floating in the same spot and not caring... being contempt with just waiting and thinking. Thinking... thinking's about the only thing that I can do right now but... is it enough? I suppose not but, what else can I do? I don't really mind it and to be honest... it's kinda nice." Have you guys ever been in a similar situation with a girl?JorgitisPR31 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 Kitchencraft For starters (seewhatididthere??), in clarification, the hero unit Waiter spawns units, but after you spawn a certain number, he gains a new ability, which allows him to drop plates, causing 50 dps to light, 60 to armor. However, it costs a lot of energy, so dont rely on it too often. IMO, the best Cuisine(race) are the Meats, because they have the amazing unit, Bacon, that just bout owns everything else. Please post your Kitchencraft ideas/games on this threadZalek19 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 Infestor RP An RP about the daily life of an infestor, starting from the egg. Don't look at me, you fellas can start it off, then i'll provide feedback (Not like the high templar's). Go For it.EugeneTwo14 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 How many hours of sleep do you get each night I didnt think this was weird until i spoke with some other people about it. I usually sleep like 10-12 hours per night (I need lots of sleep). But my friends told me that is a colossal amount of time to sleep, and that sometimes they sleep for as little as 4-6 hours. So im curious if im wierd. How much sleep do u get?Ironman41 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 The Dominion (Oneshot) "GET IN THE MEDIVAC!" "NO! WE GOTTA HOLD THEM OFF!!" The Dominion numbers were rapidly dropping. The Raider's were pushing forward. "SCREW YOU! EVERY RETREAT! INTO THE MEDIVAC!" The marines loaded into the ship and lost a few more troops as bullets flew past them. "Fekkin' raiders..." "How many KIAs?" "Looks like... 7... seven more lost to those !@#$%^-s." "Fekk! That makes 23 this past week. 7 more damn letters to families." The few remaining sat in silence. Then one spoke up, "You think the rumors are true?" "What?" "You know the ones. Raynor used to be buddied up with Mengsk, Mengsk killed an entire pla- "No." "Why?" "Because, they could be listening,haven't you heard of the ReSocialization Program." "No. What is it?" "They put a microchip in your head, makes you a slave." "No way, the Military may be tough but their not animals." "What do you think happened to Lars?" "The criminal? He went to a camp or something." "Yea, I saw him a few weeks ago, the bastard offered to buy me lunch." "So?" "What do you think. They ReSocialized him." "Well if our superiors are so cruel why don't you join Raynor?" "His little 'raids' for our 'freedom' killed my nephew! He was forced to join the military and he was gunned down like a pig! Hell, the dominion and Raynor are bastards!" "Don't talk so loud." "Oh, so your the one telling me to hush?" "Look man, I doubt he gunned him down with a devilish smile laughing maniacally, he was probably caught in a crossfire or something." "..." "Fine, Simmons, what do you think." "Umm, I think I might join him." "What!" "Look, I don't got nothing to lose, not like you guys, with your families you need to provide for, so I would want to do the right thing." "Ok, well, good for you." "If wasting away on the Hyperion, dealing with a drunk rebel who think he has a cause, and shooting down your fellow man for the sake of 'freedom' is your thing. I ain't stopping you." They rode in silence until they got back to base where they received orders that they were to be sent to different posts across the sector. 1 Year Later Most of the group are dead at the hand of Raids from Raynor's men. Simmons was reported to have been killed trying to recover an Xel'Naga artifact while the base was being heavily overrun by Protoss. The Artifact however was recovered and reports are that his body was inhumanely left there.iMoDoomerX7 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 Temp0 This guy is awesome even if he is only platinum. Here is his youtube channel: Also my favorite song of his: Just sub to him.Sparky0 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 Can Computer run the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? The following are the official minimum requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit) Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor 2GB System RAM 6GB free HDD Space Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM DirectX compatible sound card Internet access for Steam activation And the recommended requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit) Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU 4GB System RAM 6GB free HDD space DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher). DirectX compatible sound card Internet access for Steam activation My Computer Specifications: Operating System: Windows (Service Pack 1) CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000 CPU Speed: 3.02 GHz System Memory: 3.75 GB Video Card Model: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series Video Card Memory: 529 MB Video Card Driver: aticfx32.dll Desktop Resolution: 1920x1080 Hard Disk Size: 232.88 GB Hard Disk Free Space: 189.74 GB (81%) Download Speed: 1.65 kB/s (13.5 kbps) LebronJsMom7 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 So when summer comes around and school gets out... You guys wanna do a cloaked love reboot?iMoDoomerX30 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 ¯\_(";..;")_/¯ My friend made it. Scared me to death. ¯\_(";..;")_/¯ wah D:Jshore82 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 Hilarious Video OK, I don't know if this constitutes as spamming seeing as its not an SC2 video, but I want people to see it, so JoeyRay's seemed like the best place to go...Seriously, watch it. Guarenteed to make your day. Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 Paper OP Ok so I have been playing a lot of Rock Paper Scissors latey and I think Paper if OP. How the hell does it beat Rock? My rock was 3/3 too! Please help.DrGiggles58 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Any Bronies in the house? Just wondering. Drinking pony is best ponyVader2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Who else... ...Is going to find all the people that said the world was going to end in 2012 at the beginning of 2013 and laugh in their face?Kalel15 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 Hatching Day, Ace's RP. A new rp I am typing for Ace because he requested it, I don't know how to help him since all the other stuff has been junk and maybe if I type one up for him it will work out. Eh, worth a shot I suppose. Setting is a planet filled with lush forests. You have three race choices, terran, protoss and zerg. Terran : You are a part of the dominion military personal, you must either destroy the zerg spawning grounds or evacuate the civillians, your higher ups have currently given you the order to hold all borders while they prepare evacuations- if the strike team is unable to kill the spawning grounds in time. Protoss: You are protoss sent to purify the planet. However, your commander was in a slight debt to one of the terran generals for saving him a while back. Instead of purifying the planet, you have set up a base in attempt to aid the terrans in destroying the zerg spawning grounds. However, the general who had been so freindly to the protoss is off-planet and the dominion are getting on all of your nerves. Try to maintain an alliance with the terrans and destroy the spawning grounds before a new batch of zerg hatches. Cont-Terrorz10 Dec 15, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 Using Starcraft in a college essay. I'm aware that the responses here might be a tad biased, seeing as all of you are probably starcraft players. But see, this one college that I'm applying to has the essay question of "Tell us about an interest or experience you have/have had" and my mind immediately said STARCRAFT! I could easily write up to 300 words about how analytical I get when I'm watching my old replays and such, and how I watch pro games to try to better my strategy. What do you guys think?Rafterman17 Dec 15, 2011
Dec 14, 2011 Jarge's Adventure It was early one morning. A light fog overlooked the small city of Ladegont on Uriel... The marine known as Jarge was always up early, and just around 7:00 A.M. when the guards are called to their posts, Jarge was there at six. He was resting in the bunker, messing with some cards and playing with some bullets. He heard light footsteps... He lept up from his seat and looked out the window. A large APC guarded by green marines was driving into the perimeter of the city. He picked up his radio and called for reinforcements. "Yes, I repeat, we have unidentified non - Dominion marines guarding a large APC inbound." Other End: "Roger." He held onto the mounted machine gun in the bunker waiting to be contacted back or by the unknown green marines. His hand shakily held onto it. The APC neared. One of the Marines guarding the APC held his hand. The others stopped and so did the APC. The marines got in Ranks and started to march into the city. Jarge put his finger on the trigger, holding it lightly preparing to fire. The APC's back opens and lets out a tall rather fine dressed man. He steps infront of the ranks and promptly states through a megaphone. "We are commendering this base for use of the Green nation. All guards stand down or be destroyed." Green nation... Jarge thinks to himself. You choose to open fire. Bullets fly as you are able to knock off three marines in suprise. They open fire. Your friends run in and open fire with you. You hear a loud explosion. Next to you, the bunker full of six marines, blows up, killing all the marines. You look out and see 4 marauders, they must have come from the APC. 2 more APCs come over the hill loaded to the brim with marines, and you're being overrun. Your bunker explodes, you being the only survivor. A green marine walks up too you and knocks you out. You wake up, inside a APC with 8 guards. From the barred city you see all the civilians being lined up and stuff being spray painted green. They took the city, and you. So, you have 5 choices. A. Sit back. You can't win. B. Try to trick one of the guards and steal his weapon. C. Go Rambo and try to punch out the 6 guards and driver. D. Call for backup with the secret Comms installed in your ear. E. Try to break open the windows.Roboto20 Dec 14, 2011
Dec 13, 2011 OBJECTION ace attorney I'll give you the website, but for now. Here's the case Dec 13, 2011
Dec 13, 2011 What music do you listen to? I'm interested in what kinds of bands/singers, songs, and types of music you guys listen to. Me personally: I like almost any genre. Some bands I really like include Phoenix, Manchester Orchestra, The Beatles, Faded Paper Figures, The Pixies etc...Aliquem16 Dec 13, 2011
Dec 12, 2011 Zorca's text adventure into book.. thoughts? Hey, remember me? Maybe? from my text adventure? I occasionally wonder about how turning my old text adventure into a 'book' would turn out. By this I mean fleshing out the story, getting rid of the random parts that only exist because it was a text adventure, and doubling the length of it. Is there any interest for that? Does anyone still even remember it, haha.Zorca8 Dec 12, 2011
Dec 10, 2011 [Comic] P.F. Chang's Mar Sara Bistro Hope someone enjoys this: Going to P.F. Changs will never be the same. Dec 10, 2011
Dec 8, 2011 a running zergling just a snippet of animation that i made to be chopped up and used as run, attack and die sequence for a personal fun project :PmightyNewbie1 Dec 8, 2011
Dec 7, 2011 2011 Blizzard Global Writing Contest! You sit at your typewriter, hands frozen in fear by the sound of crumpling paper from the darkness behind you. Shadows of broken quills encroach on your sight's periphery but slither out of view when you turn toward them. Summoning your courage, you lash out at the apparitions before they fade, only to awaken in a cold sweat with pencils and pens gripped tight in your clenched fists. You know what this dream foretells: the 2011 Global Writing Contest is upon us! Enter a short story for the chance to win a free trip to Blizzard's headquarters in Southern California! This contest is open to entrants from around the world and will be judged by Blizzard's very own writers and masters of lore. For more information, head to the contest page! Dec 7, 2011
Dec 7, 2011 Triangulation Help! Please, I need help on this. I cannot provide a reliable image, but I can provide a description of what I need. -It is a triangle, can be any triangle; Right, Equalateral, Isosceles, or Scalene -Angles "a" and "b" are known, angle "c" can be deduced from the other two -Sides A and B are unknown, side C is constant and known -Point S bisects line C -Point T is located at the point where lines A and B intersect -Lines A and B MUST intersect, aka. angles a and b cannot be both 90 degrees -How do I find the length of a line starting at point S and ending at point T Now for the somewhat reliable image ... That might help a little Just remember that this triangle won't always be this neat, and it won't always be a right triangle. Sometimes it will be a scalene triangle. Just to recap, I need to find the distance between point S (Which bisects C) and point T Can anybody give me a formula for that?EugeneTwo5 Dec 7, 2011
Dec 5, 2011 FFS Nobody and Knowbody Ban them immediately. These !@#$%^s have 30 and 50 achievement points respectively and knowbody has "played" more FFA games. They basically just go into the same game and leave immediately, freakin trolling %*#s. Instaban please.InExolNaeiTy0 Dec 5, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 Trials Of Khalas Character Profiling yay! (Also I've decided my text adventure will release new parts every friday, if you haven't read it yet scroll through the first few pages, you will see DoomerX's New Text Adventure (Started!!) somewhere and red it) Trials of Khalas will detail the grueling life (and trials) of Khalas (my character) and how he came to be one of the only protoss who can control the mystical element of the Protoss. Even thought my knowledge of Starcraft lore is in depth I am not an expert. Feel free to correct me if I make a plot hole. I'm not George Lucas Fekk it! Anywayz on to the Prologue. Trials Of Khalas Prologue "How it came to be" I was an orphan. I never knew my origins, they were shrouded to me. I know not much of them now. Executor Illidor would always change the subject. But from the earliest years I can remember I was trained as a soldier. At a young age I would best veterans who had practiced for centuries. The Executor took pride in me. Then, my first battle. It was against a Terren force. Illidor sent me to lead to assault. It failed horribly. I ran. I was a coward. Illidor was enraged, and I... I was banished. DA DA DAAAAAAAA (TO BE CONTINUED!) iMoDoomerX3 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 Refund. Does anyone know the refund policy? If you don't know the answer please don't post I want to keep this thread as clean as possible.Genie3 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 ratio of eating lunch with friends/girlfriend i have a small conundrum. I love my friends. they rock. but ever since I got a girlfriend I have started to sit with her friends at her table and chat with her instead. as glad as I am to have her, this is starting to become a (slight) issue. so what is your advice guys? split it in two? two to one? take turns?Tetrasulfide5 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 3, 2011 Too Much... You wake up strapped to a wall... You hear the sound of booming mullet rock outside the dark room you're contained in. It's nearly pitch black except for a Plasma light abo-- below you. That's when you realise you're hanging upside down... You hear screams in what you think are rooms across from you. You suddenly feel a burning pain on your back. You turn your head just enough to see a huge 'Skin-Marker' steaming with the numbers (If you can read backwards) 1-2345 B. A serial number of some sort? The doors open up. A tall finely dressed man in something of a Tunic type outfit slowly walks in holding a Burn Rod. He states in a cold daemonic voice; "You will fight." The power cuplers holding you upside down shimmer off. You fall on your head. It hurts but not as much as the pain from the Skin Marker. Two guards walk from behind you. They take off your clothes all except for your boxers (Bra and Panites if you're a girl character). They clamp a hand held set of power Cuplers to you shoulders and start to drag you. You once again here screams from other rooms, and see other men and women being dragged out. The light of the Hallways is blinding, so you close your eyes. You feel them metal floor change into a sandy feeling. You open your eyes and look up. A huge sandy circle with doors on every wall, each with guards dragging out prisoners. Above the walls are hundreds of people in rows of seats, each standing cheering stuff such as "Die Bastards!" and suchlike. You are dragged to the center of the colosseum with the others. The crowd sits down, and the guards uncuple you and leave. A jumbo screen towards the side of the stadium shows a tall Terran in fine robes. A few words escape his mouth, but you aren't really playing attention. Some words are; "You've come to see them die." "They will burn.", and such, but the one word you do all hear is "Fight." The skin Marker wounds on your back burn. Some others try to run but are sniped into a small slat of blood in the sand. OOC: This is a new open rp that I couldn't resist doing. First off, Redoctober, Ace, and Nukester are perma banned from this rp. You can be Terran, Zerg, or Protoss. No armor or weapons currently. There are two Majors your character can take, Intelligence, or Brute. Intelligence would be the Problem solvers, the Wizards and Mages if you may say. Brutes are the tanks and such. Each have perks and downsides. In addition you have 13 points to spend in what you major as For Intelligence; Scientist, Strategist, and Pilot Scientist: You major in all things Bio Related. You can crack any sample and learn from it. The higher your skill the more you can crack from something. Strategist: You're a leader, a person who, obviously, looks at thing strategically. Every point you major in this gives you the ability for people to pay attention and listen to you. Pilot: You're a scientist of Machines. Consoles, codes, Vehicles, and weapons are your good sides. Every point you major in this gives you a better knowledge on fixing stuff. For Brute; Gunman, Swordsman, and Grunt Gunman: You're the Techies pet. Whatever he makes, you use. You can use any gun, withstand any recoil. Everyone point you spend on this increases your overall usage of skill with guns. Swordsman: You are a melee man. From Psi Blades to Katanas, you have it down. Every point you major in this will increase your agility and strength with a melee weapon. Grunt: You take the hits for the team, you're a nutshell, much stronger than any other class. Every point you major in this gives you more health. You also have three random perks for anything. It could be Cooking to Running track. Format; Name: Age: Race: Sub Species (if one): Skin Tone: Hair Color: Eye Color: Class: Sub Class Points: (List the three sub classes of your main class and how many points you put in each class) Perks: Bio: Random Info: Friends/Loved Ones: Hatreds: Once we have 5 people, I will start you off.Roboto123 Dec 3, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Starcraft 2 Blog- Going from Noob to Pro Hey, I figured this would be a good place to put this out. I made a blog chronicling my journey from 1v1 noob to 1v1 pro! Please check it out, it'll help a lot: Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Dreams of a better tomarrow This is a biography of a man who belieives a better tomarrow will come: Name: Hector Simmons Race: Terran Age: 22 Rank: Corporal Alignment: Raynor’s Raiders, Umojan Protectorate (formerly) A former citizen of Umoja, Hector was raised by a loving family and had a strong relationship with his older brother, Adam. Their parents taught them the values of selflessness, compassion and good to people as a whole. They wanted them to grow up to have careers that would help the people of Umoja. But when he and his brother learned about the cruelty of the Confederacy when the news of the nuking of Korhal reached the public, their paths changed. Adam had deiced that when he was old enough, he would join the Sons of Korhal. Their parents were uneasy about his decision because they didn’t believe in taking lives. Adam said that he didn’t want to sit around and do nothing when so many people who he may never know were dying. In 2494, Adam signed up and was shipped to the ranks of the Sons of Korhal. Hector felt very worried for his brother over the years when he was struggling with his last years of school. In 2498, against the will of his parents, Hector ran away and signed up for the S.O.K. He was found out to be only 16 years old after he was shipped off world but they allowed him to stay because they needed any hand they could get. Working as an engineer for his first year of service, he was promoted to Marine afterward. He reunited with his brother on Antiga Prime when the Confederate blockade kept the S.O.K. from leaving the planet. Hector told Adam that he was the reason that he joined because he believed they needed to act now if they were to free the human race from the clutches of Tyranny. Once they escaped, the assault on Tarsonis commenced but they heard that Mangsk deployed the Psi-emitter and that the Zerg would come and kill every man women and child on the planet. When the Protoss arrived, Adam’s unit was ordered to fly down to New Gettysburg to hold them off. Hector told Adam not to go because they were letting millions of people die by stopping the Protoss onslaught of the Zerg. Adam told him if he didn’t follow his orders he’d be a traitor. But before he was shipped out, he told Hector to promise that he would continue to fight for what he believed was right. Hector promised. Hector then fell into deep despair when he learned that Mangsk left the soldiers in New Gettysburg to die including his brother. In the confusion that followed, he joined Raynor as they made their escape with the Hyperion. From then on, Hector followed Raynor’s Raiders through all the adventures, from the fall of Auir, to the brood war and the revolution to the second invasion of Char as a marine on the frontlines. Through all the hell and agony he experienced, he keeps his brother’s promise to fight until the Koprulu is free from the tyrannical powers and the onslaught of the zerg and a better tomorrow dawns on the horizon. Anyone else want to create a story about the persut of a better tomarrow?Rainbowhawk1 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 new computer im looking to buy a new laptop and wanted to get some opinions on what you guys use or have used before that might be a good buy. only games ill prolly play most with it is SC and mayb wow if i get really bored. price range is up to 2k.uWannaBone4 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 I just found out about "BEN Drowned" Google the BEN drowned story. I can't sleep anymore :( People have supposed debunks, but none have the statue that kept appearing. Can someone explain it to me?Chesty16 Dec 1, 2011
Nov 30, 2011 The Zealot There once was a zealot named zealot four, Surrounded by zealots and stalkers galore! Artanis kept saying, learn to charge, But the zealot he thought, i would rather eat lard. So this zealot ran away to a land not so near, And this zealot mad a pheonix and flew in the air, This zealot so free not a care in the world, Knew artanis would come looking, But what would he find? The zealot ran farther and farther away, The zealot ran day after day after day, The zealot even once bought a barge, The zealot realized "hey i learned charge" And so ends the story of zealot four, The zealot who charged faster than any before, The quick little toss of a lowly warpgate, The zealot who was then awarded with cake. Gifted from GlAdOs, the robot queen, The zealot was happy and ummm... clean? Credit to Rayniefire Nov 30, 2011
Nov 29, 2011 Random Land. I'll start. "Grown man wearing Caprrri pants!"Roboto8 Nov 29, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 CALLING THE HELP OF THE STARCRAFT COMMUNITY I have a school project where we had to make a survey on some topic. I need real people to do this survey, so I thought you guys would be best. This isn't a hard or long survey, but I do need it done, so if you can stop getting OP marine rushed for a moment, that would really help.Scarecro9 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Rules of Starcraft This is something I see in game Forums like LoL, so it gave me the idea To do it, you have to post a rule that should be in the game For examples, I'll start off: 1. Marines shouldn't be able to shoot and kill things that are 100 feet in the air 2. Barracks shouldn't be able to train units in seconds. How is possible that someone gets training that takes weeks in seconds? 3. Zerg with wings shouldn't be able to fly through space. Why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO AIR! 4. Stimpacks should be considered as a drug and be illegal 5. Vehicles and massive units should be able to squash smaller units in their wayNaitsrich36 Nov 28, 2011