General Discussion

Nov 28, 2011 Special control group bindings or keyboard? I don't like how the control groups have to be restricted to the number keys. Anything past 6 is just a pain to accurately hit with any sort of speed. When I played world of warcraft, instead of using all of the number keys for my key bindings I used a "block" set up where it was 1-5, then q-t, then a-g, and I really liked it. Is there any way I can set up my game to take control groups like that? I know there are special keyboards where you can move the keys to wherever you want, would I have to get one of those?Noobsauce0 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Some Protoss Tips (replay)? http://drop.sc/65658 My thought process: 1. Oh, it's a terran, and most terran go Bio, and there's two units that counter that, HT, Or Colossus, since i've used lots of colossus Strats before, I want to try HT and see how it works out. 2. (After 2nd Obs Scout), %$@!, he has Tanks, better switch to Coloxxen. 3. I can easily take him now (Push) 4. Game won.helloguy0 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Chrono Boost Balance Hey, its Pisces again. So, I've been looking on the forums, and there has been a lot of tears shed over the various races' macro balance. Judging from what I see, I have a solution. First off, MULEs already give a lot of bonus minerals which translate to basically everything, so I'm not going to mess with it. Now Chrono. Chronos increase your production of things by 50%, meaning you can have almost a 33% faster production rush. By this logic, a Protoss should never lose a tech race. But what about Zerg? They have to divide their larva between workers and units seperately, so they deserve a boost. So I found a solution. For every bonus larva you have, it should increase production efficiency by 8.3325%! It makes perfect sense, because Inject Larva gives you four larva, and a fourth of 33% is 8.3325. It wouldn't be imbalanced, because you wouldn't always have this boost due to having to spend it, but it would balance it enough. Pisces32 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Questions about Heart of the Swarm Hey, bros. Now, as everyone here probably agrees, I am looking forward to the new SC2 expansion, and I probably will pick it up. However, I probably won't get it for about a month or so after the release, and I was thinking about what would happen to Wings of Liberty before I get the expansion. First, I heard of new units, ect. for all the races, and I was wondering what would happen to online gameplay after the expansion. Would they be separated from those who bought the expansion? Forced to play only with others who haven't bought the expansion either? That seems like the most logical answer, but I can't confirm it. Second, what would it mean for the campaign? Would you still be able to play the Liberty, campaign? Again, logic says yes, but I still can't confirm it. Last, I was wondering about the units of this new expansion. I heard Reapers were getting a buff and Lurkers are making a reappearance, but that's it. Nothing about any new units, although seeing some should be interesting. Has anyone heard talk of any new units or changes to current ones? Thanks for your help beforehand. -TerranmanTerranMan1 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Cattle Bruisers buffed in HoTS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWR1l8y-erw&feature=related I am really excited for the change. They are finally going to be used in about 1% of games with this update.stubing2 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 The Starcraft Tale of Good Friends The following tale is inspired by a true story: It was saturday night, after black friday. And our hero SeriusBizNis and his friend TehBacon asked their friend (whose name will only be revealed as Jesse) if he will be getting Starcraft 2 for $30. "unfortunately, I spent too much money on other stuff I need to buy starcraft right now." Said Jesse. With the fiery spirit of starcraft crusade, our hero SeriusBizNis suggested that TehBacon should purchase SC2 for Jesse as a gift. Unfortunately TehBacon has already spent his money for black friday as well. Our hero SeriusBizNis suggested that he himself will pay for Jesse's Starcraft 2, if Jesse can pay back later. When he got on blizzard site, his dream of converting another friend to SC2 was crushed when he read "Digital gifting not available for Starcraft 2." on the blizzard store. Desperately, TehBacon and SeriusBizNis geared up for a treasure hunt in the dangerous rivers of the Amazon. "Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty" TehBacon searched on the Amazon searchbar. After suggesting that he has Amazon prime account and it will guarantee free fast shipping, TehBacon gave his email and password to our hero. Using his own credit card on a foreign account in the deepest swamps of the Amazon River, SeriusBizNis purchased SC2 Wings of Liberty to be shipped to Jesse's house as a gift. And so ends the story of our hero's fervent mission to spread the word of Starcraft to the the world. Where's your cool story?SeriusBizNis0 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 DEmonic Clan Looking for Clan War Hello Ladies and gents, This is DEmonicJD from Clan DEmonic A.K.A - DE (Abbreviation for our school name) We are a mid ranged players Who are mostly Platinum and a few bronze and silver(myself =/) league. We also have stream! ------->[ http://www.justin.tv/goodman1 ] We want to ask the community to give us a chance to improve our skills as we progress in laddering and practicing with other people as well as organize 5v5 KOTH style or even 7on7. We are looking for Clan wars for people who are Low diamond and below, (Preferably platinum if possible) KOTH style every week. If you wish to vs us, please leave comments below and you may as well as friend me. Our channel is DE, so drop by and practice with us! Thank you for your time reading this message. Sincerely, DEmonicJD, 656. P.S- We are also recruiting!DEmonicJD3 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Mules need to be changed! So they can't be abusive. Instead of dropping down mules, we drop down mule equipment for an scv. You just click on an scv mining and in the same exact way a mule drops; the scv will now get it's equipment. It will work the same way, after 90 seconds it will lose it's equipment, best to drop micro on an scv who's about to mine. This will fix the fact that mules over saturate, well no more This will fix a cc dropping at a gold base and dropping tons of mules without a scv transfer (which has the risk of being caught) This will fix killing off own scvs to free up supply in super late game But it will give terran the same benifit that they always have been getting. Thumbs up if you like this idea and blizzard should consider implementing it into Hots.FinalBoss6 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 1v1 I need help with 1s coaching and stuff. I play zerg for 1s.Ryxter4 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 sYnEpicloa Interactive HD Livestream - Tips, Step into the action and join us live 4pm-3am Est. Be part of the epic wins, persistent trolls, and the occasional rage fest! We will be reviewing matches, theorycrafting, and giving out tips and tactics to help out players of all skill levels crush their enemies and keep the wins rolling in. Whether you just want to watch or be part of the fun yourself, we welcome you join us. http://www.twitch.tv/synepicloa We will be playing Starcraft 2 Ladder/Custom Games, Heroes of Newerth, and Killing Floor. Other games are rarely included such as Warcraft 3, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Terraria, Minecraft, and Crysis 2.sYnEpicloa0 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Since P is clearly op, very few T complain The ones who actually complain about tvp are still toss, this makes me roflKobe13 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 What is/was your WC3 race? Night Elf. I still play and it is a lot of fun. Anyone else still playing? I don't even have the expansion pack and I still don't have trouble finding a 1v1. Link your profile if you got one. http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=FruitBooter My nelf W/L is not bad. My random is pretty weak though.Desukan30 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Neural Parasite doesn't cancel Nuke Drop Why not? Seems perfectly reasonable. Requires tech research, requires energy, requires micro (clicking on a wee little ghost, at that) Desiny vs Alive, Ghost gets Neural'd but it fires anyway =/spidersting4 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Siege Tanks ruin TvT Seriously i switched to Protoss, because i cant stand TvT. Its like whoever get bored first and decides to run their army in to a meat grinder. Upgrade advantage? SO, Higher supply? SO. None of that matters because Seige Tanks demolish every thing in five seconds. TvT made me switch races and i am probabaly gonna drop down to Gold again because my protoss is just awful, but i dont care because i am tired of playing 50 minute gamessteveSour7 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 RatzDeezer laughing at Fail TOS CWEric1 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Proof TvP is broken right now Game 3 GSL Code S RO8 MMA vs FXOz. nuff said.wookiee370 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Protoss Appreciation Thread Hey all my fellow Protoss, from those at the tip top of Grandmasters to the very bottom of Bronze. I just wanted to remind you all just how sick it is to be the most skilled members of the Starcraft 2 community. We play better, have better strategies, we're sexier, and are the most innovative members here. The other races cry on each others shoulders and call us OP, though it's simply a cop out to our superior skills and good looks. So, next time you hear someone tell you that Protoss is ez, or OP, just remember, you're better than they will ever be. Rank down a few times, you'll still be better. Every nuance of this game, you are better at. Making workers constantly? Better. Not getting supply blocked? Better. Making units. Better. Hitting find match....BETTER!! I know I know, you don't want to come off as thinking you're "superior"...but hey, we are what we are, right? Protoss Power my brothers and sisters. We are the Best. We are the Strongest. Zergs, Terrans, and Randoms only exist to be jealous of how intensely awesome we are. Every light needs its shadows.wiGGles32 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 I guess Protoss is suddenly OP... I'm not sure why. The only recent changes were our upgrades cost 150/150 cheaper at 3/3. And EMP is as big as a storm now. Also, how do the changes affect PvZ? I've heard people say that the changes made PvZ impossible. ????Hellion88 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Anyway to go back to practice mode? Hey guys, I just bought this game over the weekend and I must say it's really enjoyable. Today I decided to skip the practice mode and go straight to the ladders but I must say I didn't expect the skill curve to be so drastic (dont they put you in with likewise skilled people) I got put in bronze and I'm getting wasted every game. Is there anyway at all to go back to practice? Even deleteing my account or somthing? or is there any noob friendly zone? Thanks,Draegast2 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Guest pass? I was wondering if there are any guest passes if i buy the game from the battle net site? Uragan3 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Breaking the habit; How do you scroll? Thanks to SC1 and WC3, I've always scrolled by moving the mouse to the edge of the screen. Because I have a large monitor, and get eye-strain from if I use the full width, I play windowed. This means I must make use of the "Confine Cursor" option, and must Alt+Tab in order to, say, read an MSN message, or check Facebook. Alt+Tabbing is annoying, drag-scrolling is inefficient, and there's no point doing things the wrong, painful way just because you're used to it. So, Battle.net - how do you scroll? What works for you, and what is best? I'm deciding to break the habit. (I'm still Alt+Tabbing just out of habit, even though Confine Cursor is off lol)GoldenWind16 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 I got promoted!!! I just wanted to give a huge "Thanks y'all!!!" for the advise, theory-craft, replay videos, and general help finding information. This communities been a major asset, and I'm glad to share a common hobby with you guys! So GLHFGG, keep winning the Gosu tab!NegativeZero8 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Whats up with Terran? If you were here a month ago, you could witness all the Terran forum posters kept on saying that Protoss and Zerg QQ too much and that they should l2p. Now Protoss got some buffs and Terran are crying like crazy! If they keep this up for the rest of the season they might steal the title of the QQ Race. Is it that far off to call this hypocrisy? (an epidemic?)TiberiumDSV11 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Stream: Masters Zerg With Some Commentary Hey guys, im a mid masters player on NA and i will be streaming with commentary for awhile, please check it out and leave feedback here or in stream chat. http://www.justin.tv/skippysc2 DaRkSoLdier1 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 2v2 I recently got a friend into SC2 and hes on day 3 now. I showed him the basics and we did our placement matches. We placed gold by going 4 and 1. Now we are on a huge losing streak. He plays protoss and i main race terran in 1v1 and then just random for team matches. What are some good 2v2 builds? MMM + 3 gate robo? ect Thank you very much :)Cellistle0 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 3 workers per mineral? According to the "tips" in the game, anyways. Does anybody actually do that? From my observations, 2 per mineral causes one SCV to approach a patch just as one finishes, leaving no delay, or very minimal delay. With 3, scvs just wander to another patch. I can see putting 3 on a refinery because there is some small bit of idle time with only 2, but wouldn't 24 SCVs mining 8 patches just cause a scattering mess?Makatak31 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Starter edition My brother in interested in playing start craft 2, however he doesn't want to buy the full game yet and i don't want him to ladder on my account so i was wondering if there is way for me to go between the starter edition, which is available online for free, and my account, with out having to delete and re-install anything. Thank yousteveSour2 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 God if only blizzard didn't hate mech I would love to play mech in all matchups but blizzard hates mech and loves bio apparently. Only viable comp in TvP is bio late game because of chargelots and bio is weak to all protoss AOE (which was balance by EMP but they nerfed that too *sigh*). Blue flame hellions are supposed to be the counter to mass chargelots which is what Terran struggles against. But after idra and all the zergs complained about blueflame hellions after one tournament result they are nerfed into the ground. Now TvT is back to the dullness that is Marine tank as mech and iechoic aren't as viable as they once were. TvP is now so Protoss favored late game it's a joke. If terran doesn't win within the first 7-15 minutes the game is basically over unless you severely outplay the protoss with engagements and mass dropping as you can't directly engage into 3+ collossus and high templars not to mention chargelots. Oh Blizzard please don't try to confuse the bronze and silver leaguers who actually read these http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/unit/hellion (It says that hellions are strong against zealots LOL) They might start making hellions to counter chargelots as we once were able to do...which would be a mistake. Mech Nerfs/Protoss buffs BFH Nerf Immortal Buff Thor Nerf EMP nerf Forge upgrades buffs. Chargelot Blizzard even realizes that Chargelots are OP and is giving us the battlehellion so I guess we'll just have to wait for HOTS (which is their goal) to have a chance vs Protoss late game. The Mech God himself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2KvzrCjvso Blueflame hellion drops are easily stopped with turrets/sim city/roaches/stalkers but instead of adapt players would rather cry to blizzardbenthekid7 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Why dont balance posts..... be masters only to post or have some sort of filter? I am tired of sorting through all the junk on the forums to find 1 good post. There are too many QQ threads from people that arent even good enough for it to matter.ZushenRH3 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 These forums have gone to trash... ...with the Devs on vacation. It reminds me of the time when I was in high school and my next door neighbors went on vacation, leaving their 5 teenage kids on their own. For the next month the neighboorhood was a mess. What happened during that month is a bit of a long story, but bottom line: THESE FORUMS HAVE GONE TO GARBAGE WITH THE DEVS ON VACATION.Kalel4 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Is Huk best protoss in the world? He has been performing very well at tournaments lately, and if you look at his profile, his w/l is insane. http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/218167/1/LiquidHuK/ Thoughts? Would be nice to talk about something not balanced related Pronomore59 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Blizz must nerf colossus In PvP Its ridiculous you've got more army but no if the opponent went to colossus = GG even if you have immortals the only thing the opponent must do if FF and wait for their free win... you can have more army but if the opponent have 1 more colossus you loose it so !@#$ing ridiculous!Lefiathen10 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 bacon flavored bacon Now that lured u in Herre merines op I maen comen all u do as terran is emp faceroll and hope u hit the a key I guess they nerfed facerolling in the latest patch or terran just need something to QQ about ro distract us from marines Bacon flavored bacon still goodempty2 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 anyone wanna start clan dont have to be good just be on and be ready to play. im not that great of a player just started playing rts a few months ago but everyone get better. mcpwnface5 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Help me chose new race I can't decide what race to play. I use to play Terran but then after all the recent nerfs I find tvp impossible. Lately I've been doing team games and custom 1v1s to see how good I am with other races. It seems my tass play is fairly stable in mid-late game but early game I lose to most races and I cant find any good anti ling bling rush counters. As Zerg I have spot on injects. Great use or queens and I rofl stomp t and p but I hate zvz and dont see myself playing as zerg... So should I play tass and get better at zvp and early game? Or Zerg and lern to ZvZ? Input as well as if u want to help me in game by playing 1v1s with me is appreciated :D Just message me in game or post here!Tuna11 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Force Fields should act like psi storm TheLeftHand6 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Noob-Hood: The Road to Silver. Come Watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdWf7Z76etQ&feature=channel_video_title this is a new series i have on youtube. Please rate, comment, and sub as you like. Thank you guys so much. <3 PranksterStarcraftPranksterSC1 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Mech Upgrades in TvP I'm Terran, and this buff on the upgrade cost for Protoss really intrigued me. First, let me show you the effects of each +1 upgrade on each Terran and Protoss ground unit: TERRAN BIO Marine: +1 damage (+16%) Marauder: +1 damage/+1 vs armored (+10%/+10% vs armored) Reaper (pistols): +1 damage (x2) (+25%/+12% vs light) Reaper (grenade): +3 vs buildings (+10% vs buildings) Ghost: +1 damage/+1 vs light (+10%/+10% vs light) MECH Hellion: +1 damage/+1 vs light (+12%/+14% vs light) Tank: +2 damage/+1 vs armored (+13%/+12% vs armored) Tank (sieged): +3 damage/+2 vs armored (+8%/+10% vs armored) Thor (ground): +3 damage (x2) (+10%) Thor (air): +1 damage/+1 vs light (x4) (+16%/+16 vs light) PROTOSS Zealot: +1 damage (x2) (+12%) Stalker: +1 damage (+10%/+7% vs armored) Sentry: +1 damage (+16%) Dark Templar: +5 damage (+11%) Archon: +3 damage/+1 vs biological (+12%/+11% vs biological) Immortal: +3 damage/+2 vs armored (+10%/+10% vs armored) Colossus: +2 damage (x2) (+13%)As we can see, an attack upgrade is better for Protoss overall, if we look to stats, zealot, dark templar, archon and colossi receive a lot of bonus damage. (And even though the sentry has +16% DPS/upgrade, it's DPS is too low.) The attack upgrade is also just as good for marines, reapers(!), unsieged tanks and the Thor's air attack, but those are 2 different types of upgrades - bio and mech. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let's have a look on the costs to get a +2 upgrade (TvP). I'll assume already built Gateway and Barracks: TERRAN - Bio Engineering Bay: 125/0/- +1 Infantry Weapons: 100/100/70s Factory: 150/100/- Armory: 150/100/- +2 Infantry Weapons: 175/175/190sTOTAL: 700/475/260s (4min 20sec) I didn't count the EBay, Factory and armory build time because the wait for +1 attack is greater, thus I reduced it accordingly. TERRAN - Mech Factory: 150/100/60s Armory: 150/100/65s +1 Vehicle Weapons: 100/100/160s +2 Vehicle Weapons: 175/175/190sTOTAL: 575/475/475s (7min 55sec) PROTOSS Forge: 150/0/- +1 Ground Weapons: 100/100/95s Cybernetics Core: 150/0/- Twilight Council: 150/100/- +2 Ground Weapons: 150/150/190sTOTAL: 700/350/285s (4min 45sec) I didn't count all the Forge, CyCore and Council because the wait for the +1 is greater, thus I reduced it accordingly. Also, I didn't use Chrono Boost. Also, keep in mind that these times are utopic, and do not reflect how it is in game, since it depends on many, many variables. But what can we see from this? A +1 attack costs: Mech > Protoss > Bio. A +2 attack costs more gas to Terran, either if he goes Bio or Mech. A +1 mech attack comes too late, if the Protoss isn't sloppy with his upgrades. Theoretically, at the same time Protoss' +2 finishes.Since going Bio isn't gas heavy, it feels OK to expend 125 more gas on upgrades - but it hurts a lot when you go Mech. Also you need to wait until Armory to get your +1. This delay keeps Terran from using it against Protoss, since he cannot keep up on upgrades if his opponent decides to rush them - specially with Chrono Boost. But this is just one of the things against Mech in TvP. Another factor is that he cannot reinforce just as quickly. Terran needs production capability as the Protoss needs Gateways (if he goes pure mech), which means Factories, Tech Labs and Reactors. This means he needs tons of gas to build structures and more gas to build units. He also needs Planetary Fortresses, which is gas heavy too! All this can be countered by pure Zealots with Charge, which doesn't cost gas at all - neither does the Gateway (I'm not saying it should!). But this is only one of the anti-mech units/abilities Protoss have. Aside this, they've got blink, feedback, hardened shields, graviton beams... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The point I'm trying to make is: Mech is used almost only in TvT. It may appear sometimes in TvZ (and wasn't very effective, until now - but I admit I haven't seen it with a good air support), but never (even Goody stopped using it in this match up) in TvP. Since going Mech is already a gas heavy investment, with a huge delay to get your +1, shouldn't the Mech upgrades cost less gas and/or time? If not this, shouldn't it receive any kind of buff?NcKforgotten40 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Overseers take toos short time to morph Cloaked units have always been an issue to the terrans and sometimes Protoss. Not the zerg. Why? ITS BECAUSE OVERSEERS TAKE TOO SHORT TIME TO MORPH. An example, A ghost has started to nuke, the zerg player takes a sec to morph an overlord to an overseer. 2 sec is enough time to kill a ghost, especially with hydrolisks. And then there are DT's. It takes 60 sec for terran to make a raven, though the terran player CAN scan, but the DT's can just run away. Missile turrets dont work too well, as they can be destroyed VERY quickly. Only ghost's EMP seem to work, but it has been nerfed, and a ghost cant use it without 100 energy. Plus, its not permanent. Banshees are a similar issue, but missile turrets can cope, but if the player is being a noob, Banshees run away and hit somewhere there are NO missile turrets. DT's vs toss is not as big as an issue, since toss can make observers in 40 sec, and can be sped up with chronoboost. 60 sec to get out a solid raven is too long for terran to cope with DT's, especially if the DT's kill the starport first. And even if terran DOES manage to get out a raven, the toss could have pheonixes and just hit-and-run on the raven.Banshees s toss, banshees need to charge up their energy, so it takes a few more seconds to attack, and since toss usually have mass void rays and stalkers, plus that fact that it takes toss a very short time compared to terran to make a observer, Banshees are not a big issue. Zerg take on Banshees very well, because of the overseers short morph time, the defensive queen, and the mass mutalisks.Calamari7 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 I want to play brood war but... I dont have a cd key, and i can't find my old one. Ive never played brood war online and I kinda wannna try it anyone has extra :D?Magikcarp3 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Starcraft 2 vs WoW My friend who plays WoW won't play SC2 because he says it's too stressful. He's right it can be stressful compared to WoW. WoW is a nice relaxing walk in the park, SC2 is a run through the park while being chased by some rabid dogs on crack. I do enjoy the excitement of SC2 but WoW is nice when you don't want to work so hard in a video game. In WoW I can send my hunter's pet to attack a mob and then go get a sandwich, when I get back I've auto won the fight and I can go collect my loot!SunTzu71 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Way to beat a ling muta as toss For those of you who have trouble with mutas, this shows how to play against a Zerg who uses mutas. This is for players around plat level. The key is to kill him before he can get a crit mass http://drop.sc/65581 dirtypeasant0 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 WHAT COUNTER MASS GHOST USING ZERG? I"M TIRED OF IT! I've tried detecting with overseer but it doesn't work, he just snipe it all down EASILY! Zerglings counters mass ghost, but how do i detect? Banelings?? using manual explode?Invincible24 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 I don't see what everyone else sees In regards to professional Starcraft II. I've been playing since release, I've watched a ton of different tournaments, and I've tried my hardest to support it, but I just don't feel the potential. I find this game boring to watch, maybe 1 out of every 50 pro games is actually any decent, and the lasting appeal just isn't sticking anymore. The way I see it, e-sports will never be mainstream, it will never be able to reach the capacity of normal sports, and I believe we're currently idling around the peak of its growth in terms of viewership. In the end, it's just a bunch of people in front of a screen clicking buttons. I don't find this game exciting, hell I don't think I find any video games exciting to watch. It could just be me, but I consider myself a casual gamer and have pretty average feelings toward most mainstream things, I just personally don't think video games in general, or specifically Starcraft II, has what it takes to entertain the average person. I guess what I'm getting at is, why do you all enjoy watching Starcraft? (generally curious, don't mean this thread as a way to bash the game, I do enjoy playing it on occasion) Phildo32 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 The protoss stalker report Now hopefully the terrans and protoss will quit whining about this unit. Current stats: 80 regenerable shields 80 hp 14 dm + 4 vs armor (+1/0 per up) BUFF: +1 to ether base dm or vs armor or both get +1. Buff stats: 80 shields 80 hp 15 + 5 vs armor (+2/+1 per up) why? In the game guide +4 got +0 so theory is that +5 gets +1 per upgrade. ex: Dark Templar 45 dm (+5 per up) So if it was 44 dm then it would get +4 instead. This would be balanced because there're supposed to be a better race technologically, a stalker should be able to beat a muarder in a fight this way. PLEASE BLIZZ LOOK AT THIS AND FIX IT PLEASENoahWan15 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Mass Marines. Why dose it seem that almost all low level terrans mass marines?Grunt9 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 :O SlayerSDragon just supply dropped on his stream. :O even I dont do that. SEE GUYS. EVEN PROS SUPPLY DROP. AND YES HES A PRO. >:(Orion10 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 So more than a year have gone..... you have seen all that sc2 has to offer, do you still enjoy playing sc2? If you still play it, what is the enjoyment? If you stopped playing it, what made you stop?Toysoldier14 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 why did protoss complain about 1-1-1? in tvp, if the game passes the 15min mark, protoss is almost auto win... just saying...1-1-1 was necessary now, terran can't beat toss. lolKobe50 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 not getting bonus points that, why im not getting bonus points?????StonePillow1 Nov 27, 2011