Clans and Groups

May 26, 2015 Clan Ghost Alphas Pure Gaming Rebirth http://www.ghostalphas.com/ Rebirth of the Clan Ghost Alphas Position Needed : LeaderWorldWideWeb1 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 looking for people to play with via skype or teamspeak looking for any people who will help me play the game and teach me some tricks and tips ill join a clan or whatever or lets just play I want some voice chat so we can talk some strats voidshaman#1589 please add me and message me ill be ready to play later tonight and this weekend thanks everyoneShaggyD4 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 [MSet] Mindset Gaming Recruiting! Mindset Gaming is a gaming community that is currently in development for growth. MSet is a clan that intends on being a fun environment that people can either be chill and talk to other players on teamspeak or be competitive and be in future clan wars! Mindset Gaming intends on being a diamond+ clan, but can occasionally will accept platinums also! If you are diamond+, have a good mindset for playing starcraft II, and want to be a part of a growing gaming community, then Mindset Gaming is the right clan for you! To contact me about joining this clan you can contact me @ Rovert#918 or Trevor Jacklitch on skype!Rovert0 May 26, 2015
May 25, 2015 Terran player looking for a clan I am a diamond league terran player looking for a clan that hosts tournaments and team games or OBs. The more active the clan the better. Also I would like a clan with other diamond league players. Thanks character code 732chickenoodle13 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Addiction Gaming, New Teamspeak Community! Addiction Gaming: Are you looking for a new Gaming Community to test out? Addiction Gaming is an emerging TeamSpeak server that plans on providing a place to come and hang out with friends, or even meet new people, that have similar gaming interests as they. We, eventually, will be hosting events for multiple games, including League of Legends, and SMITE, to name a few. We plan on keeping a clean set of staff. We will be looking at previous servers they have worked on, along with coming to a unanimous decision before promoting a player. Goals: 1. To have events for at least 70% of the games we are currently involved in (8 Games at the moment). 2. To provide a fun environment where anyone can come and find new people to play with, or even have a bit of competition involved, in regards to the tournaments. 3. To engage the community more than other servers, by hosting custom games daily, aside from our tournaments, to get our community more involved with each other. What We Offer: 1. Coaching (Based on the Game) 2. A great set of members that will be more than willing to help you with whatever you may need. 3. Daily Events for multiple games, aside from strictly League of Legends. 4. Daily Custom Events, set up by members of our server, to get the community more involved. Games We're Currently Involved With: 1. League of Legends 2. SMITE 3. HearthStone 4. StarCraft II 5. MineCraft 6. H1Z1 7. Counter-Strike: GO 8. Team Fortress 2 Staff Positions Currently Available: 1. Recruiter 2. Moderator 3. Games Manager 4. Coach (Based On Game) 5. Streamer 6. Shoutcaster 7. Graphics Designer How Do You Join? That's simple! If you don't already have TeamSpeak 3 downloaded on your current computer, go to this link (http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads), and download the version that is appropriate for the system you are using. Once you've downloaded the Client, and have gone through the Setup Wizard, open up the client, and click that big "Connections" button in the top-left corner of your screen. Once done, click the "Connect" button. Enter "wa1.teamspeak.cc:9171" into the "Server Address" box, and click connect. Directly after joining, you will not be able to move, nor speak. Sit patiently, and a Recruiter will shortly be with you to explain everything. FAQ Q: Does it cost anything? A: Nope, not a penny. You can hang out on the server, and compete in our tournaments for absolutely no cost, except your time, that is. Q: Where do you guys get the money to host the server? A: To start, we paid out of pocket, but after getting players, we will be using donations to pay for server upkeep, and prizes. Q: Do you keep any money you make out of donations? A: Not a dime. This is a 100% NonProfit Organization, and every penny donated will be used for Server Upkeep, and Game Prizes Q: If I decide to compete in a tournament/event, how long will it take to get my prize(s)? A: Until we get officially prized by the company of the game, you will get your prizes the night of winning. After we get officially prized by said companies, the time will vary, based on the busyness of the company (Usually should be between 3-5 days). Q: You told me about donations, where would I donate? A: We are currently in the process of making an official website, which will include a Donation Page (With all of the options), but until we finish the website, we will be using GoFundMe, a popular Fundraising Website, to raise what money we need to continue upgrading the server, and providing event prizes. (http://www.gofundme.com/ve2cj2t) Q: When will the tournaments be officially prized? A: Well that all depends on the game. With League of Legends, there are a few requirements that need to be met to be officially prized/sponsored by RIOT Games, including a specific number of Active Participants in our tournaments/events. Until that point comes, we will try our best to provide a prize for every event, but we may not make it sometimes, due to the costs of the server. Contact Info If you happen to have any questions that weren't answered in this Thread, please PM me on Skype (Nick.meecha), or E-mail me (nmeecha522@gmail.com). I will be happy to reply to every question I receive. If you were even slightly interested by what was said in this thread, however, feel free to hop on and take a look. You are, in no way, shape, or form, obligated to permanently join the community, nor will our staff members force it upon you. You have the option to stay or leave at any time. Teamspeak Server Address: wa1.teamspeak.cc:9171 Hope to see you guys shortly!Jailbroken0 May 25, 2015
May 24, 2015 LF clan Hey, I'm getting back into the SC2 scene and want to join a clan that is serious about ladder and ranks. At my peak I was gold, so close to plat but had some trouble D:, and now im unranked and might try out a new race to get back into the scene. Please add me on sc2 or respond to this forum with your clan! Thanks in advance :D BTW I was Zerg when I was gold and am enjoying Terran right now, but lack the game knowledge and timings to play it at gold-level play.Leviathan1 May 24, 2015
May 23, 2015 Looking for active SC clan I'm looking for an active SC clan to play with, I am usually Gold in 1s and Gold+ in 3s main zerg who can maintain almost 200apm constantly. and roughly 120 with Terran.Dystro5 May 23, 2015
May 22, 2015 Zerg LF Active Clan Hi, I'm a Plat Zerg - 34yrs old and very active. I am looking for an active clan that I can learn from and also help the clan improve by bringing my very enthusiastic attitude and high energy. I am east coast and at the moment I am on a mini vacation, so no work for two weeks. Looking forward to playing lots of Starcraft, thanks in advance and glhf!KeyserSoze1 May 22, 2015
May 20, 2015 FREE TEAMSPEAK 3 Hey, i have a dedicated server hosting for TeamSpeak 3 that I would like to give away for free, PM me or go to teamspeak and msg me ts21.gameservers.com:9308 Username CauZeNeffeCt :)WorldWideWeb0 May 20, 2015
May 18, 2015 25yr+ gamers - join The Older Gamers Are you 25 or older and looking for a fun team environment to play StarCraft 2? Join The Older Gamers! jointog.com Weekly clan nights In-house tournaments Member-only forums Most of us are Platinum level or below but all skills are welcome. We have NA and EU divisions. Come visit jointog.com and play with other mature gamers!TwelveSeven30 May 18, 2015
May 17, 2015 Zerg player LF diamond-GM clan I'm looking for an active clan with plenty of Diamond and Masters players to practice with. I've been playing since WoL and looking to get back into SC2 for LOTV. Prefer older/mature members (I'm 29).NastyNate1 May 17, 2015
May 15, 2015 RealityPurge.Com Partnering/Sponsoring Groups Greetings! Reality Purge Gaming is actively recruiting players and groups. Navigate to our “About” page linked below for a full listing of games that we support. Any games that require the use of a public or private server will be provided by us. About Section: https://www.realitypurge.com/about/ There's no name changes or anything like that to worry about and its a really sweet opportunity for any style group. Competitive groups are handled a bit differently, so if you're seeking a sponsorship for your team, please let me know that in the email and we can talk about things. Currently we sponsor seven competitive teams and have a few slots remaining that we plan on filling. League of Legends will be hosting a massive tournament in July with prizes supplied by Reality Purge Gaming and Riot Games. Get in touch with me for details or if you (or your team) would like to participate in the tournament. Reality Purge Gaming has a partnered streaming program to help streamers get exposure! ------ Follow this link: https://www.realitypurge.com/becomeastreampartner/ Spots fill up quickly so get in touch with me soon. Below are my available contact details. Website: https://www.realitypurge.com (https://www.realitypurge.com/) Email: ChrisLenga@RealityPurge.Com Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/chrislenga (http://steamcommunity.com/id/chrislenga) Blizzard Battletag: ChrisLenga#1419 Skype: Chris.Lenga Ensure that you sign up to our website so you can be informed about contests and giveaways within the community. The following link automatically grants validation. Website Signup: https://www.realitypurge.com/invite/user_32/ Reality Purge Gaming is a diverse, non-profit gaming community built from the ground up to support gamers of all types in developing skills associated with leadership, teamwork and focus on keep concepts utilized in learning. We were created by gamers and web developers just like many of our end users and members. Our goal is to strive to educate our gamers in core areas including leadership, teamwork and focus while building the ultimate community that caters to all types of gamers creating an oasis away from everything else while immersing our users and members in the games they love to play. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.Chris4 May 15, 2015
May 13, 2015 The Rasian Clan The Rasian Clan is a group of starcraft players. Actually no it isn't it is a minecraft clan. To join you must be ok at any race, Terran, Protoss and Zerg. Any and all players are able to join. Members, who play SCII Walle_Ras Members who do not No one cares about them.WalleRas0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 lgbt clan Im looking to start an lgbt friendly clan. With support for lgbt players and coaching in game. Any interest for thisTristan4 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 getting back into the game I'm a relatively amateur player looking to find a casual group of players to hone my skills and become a competent, confident starcraft 2 player. I'm in my 30's, living in the U.S. EST. I'm looking for a clan that encourages diversity, mentorship, and fun. Although I'd eventually like to take on the ladder, I'm happy just finding a community that just encourages playing starcraft in any capacity. Any newb-friendly, active, diverse, fun-loving clans or individuals out there playing for the love of the game? P.S. I also play HotS, Diablo III, and Hearthstone :Dmonstachruck3 May 11, 2015
May 10, 2015 Terran player looking for a caln I am a active (weekly) diamond terran player looking for a tournament and team game hosting clan. The more active the clan the better. Also I would like a clan with other diamond league players. Thanks character code 732chickenoodle0 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 NEW CLAN -- TZP United WELCOME to TZP United! Everyone who is in gold league or above can join! I myself is a diamond Terran Join if these apply to you. -I am a active player (weekly) -I am 12+ of age -I am currently in gold league or above Eveyone in this clan is chill and is here to have fun! I will host regular Tournaments (monthly at least)! GLHF To apply - reply to this post play a game with me (I will analyze the replay)chickenoodle0 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 Looking for a Team East Coast US Hi Guys, I just got the game a couple days ago. Beat Campaign on Normal mode and just played my first non-ranked match 1v1 with a win thankfully lol. I am looking for an active group to play with that can teach me a thing or two. I played SC1 back in the day and look forward to playing regularly. I am 30yrs old and am a team player. Thanks!asoRm7 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 Plat/Dia Terran looking for a team Hi everyone, I am a play/dimand league Terran who is looking for a nice clan to be in. It doesn't matter to me if the clan is competitive or not, I'm just looking for a team in which I can have some fun playing and where the players in the clan have fun doing all kinds of stuff such as multi, 1v1 or arcad mode. Ps: I think you guess it, but my English isn't perfect because it's not my motherburth language. But I'm not half bad and I can easily speak it. :) ;)KurtckoB2 May 10, 2015
May 9, 2015 Platinum Zerg - LFTeam About a year ago when I was fully into SC2 I was High Diamond for a few seasons until I started university and didn't have time to play. I came back to HotS about two weeks ago and it put me in Bronze. About ten games later I'm back at High Platinum and looking for a group of players to learn and develop my skills with as well as share my knowledge. Thanks in advance for any information.EndeR2 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Hello Silver Rank Sc2 Newbie, Sc1 returee Hello im tristan im a silver rank newbie to the starcraft two world i have been playing on the old starcraft one servers for a very long time and switched over last year, looking for a clan to join, i prefer protoss but can use any race, am slowly getting better but could use the extra help also am gay, would love to join a gay clan if possible. thanks - TristanTristan4 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 High level 1v1 diamond zerg looking for clan Hello everyone, I'm searching for an active clan that has teamspeak/ventrilo/etc. Preferably one that does clan wars or scrims. I was also masters 3v3 and masters 4v4 a few seasons ago.Blackfoot3 May 9, 2015
May 7, 2015 Relentless Wolves Dark Skyes Unit We've been professionally gaming since 2003, made up of active US army veterans and firefighters. We orginally started out in Planetside 1 but are looking to expand our userbase and break into the professional gaming scene. I formed the subdivision of the unit/outfit after I left Relentless Heroes due to admins not taking care of a problem that involved sexual harassment and ***#@!*!. They claimed to be "part of the StarCraft 2 community" but refused to deal with a lot of the major issues with some of their members. After that, I took what remaining squad members I had (people I've known for YEARS) and rejoined up with my old Dark Skyes unit. You can contact me on my skype as weaponlevelr or at my personal gmail at rsiason27@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from anyone interested.UEDALZerglng0 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 Old SC2 player coming back! I am getting back into StarCraft again and I am looking for an active clan that will help me get back on track and have people that can Whoop my !@# and tell me how to improve!. IGN:RyanGagne Age:23 Sex:Male Mic:Yes Skype:YesSuperSaiyan2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Noob looking for a clan Hello people, I'm looking for a team to join! I'm really bad, so it would be really nice, if there are some good players in the team to learn and play with them! I'm 25 years old, mainrace: Protoss GreetsHateMe3 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Casting 1v1 matches Hi all, I am a brand new streamer who casts 1v1 obs matches as well as my ladder climb. If you are bored and wanna have some fun, or you want to learn strategy and whatnot come watch my stream, we have guest casters all the time from people who have never played to people who are hardened sc2 players. We set up peepmode lobbies and just talk about the game and what we would do in terms of unit composition, building placement, tech builds, and much more. Ive love this game and i love doing this for you guys so come join me in my stream Signed EnVy http://www.twitch.tv/envyevolvedEnVy1 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 Looking for a Clan Hey Looking for a Clan....Havent had SC2 SUPER Long however I have been an SC Player since 1999....Played Original and Brood War for a Very Long time..... I was apart of a Bunch of Clans on USEast...anyway Hope to Hear from someone lol.KinGYeP4 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 New players wants some people to play with. Hey there! I just started playing and would like some teammates. I'm a fast learner but I'm new. I like to play 2v2 or 3v3. I like a clean chat as well. Please post your battle tag number on here! Here is mine, MasterMind#1129EndTimes3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [All Leagues] Victory Gaming recruiting! Victory Gaming [1xXx1] is now recruiting! We accept all leagues, and are an SC2-In Game based community/clan, which means we do not have an off-game forums/website setup, but if we get more members, that is for sure to change. Victory Gaming is meant to bring people together, give everyone someone to 1v1 against, get advice or give advice, and talk SC2. There is a hassle-free sign up, all you have to do is add me ingame and message me or go on SC2 and search for "Victory Gaming" and it will tell you what to do from there. I am the only member, as I just created it a day or so ago, but I'm looking for fellow brothers and sisters to come and join me over at Victory Gaming! Hope your future games are victorious, TwentyOneTwentyOne0 May 5, 2015
May 2, 2015 Looking for clan Hey all, Getting back into the swing of things. Currently, I am silver but I am looking for a clan that can help me reach gold, platinum, and beyond. I'm a Zerg player by heart, but I wouldn't learning how to properly Protoss. As Zerg I've been told I definitely have platinum potential, I just need to learn the finer points of recognizing opponent builds and reacting accordingly.Kalden7 May 2, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Looking for 2V2 or 3V3 im bronze ;-; in 1v1 and looking for someone to play 2v2 or people to play 3v3 with :P message me or post your username and battletag :Pnotemogoddam1 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Looking for a clan/team to join. I am back from a 2-3+ year hiatus from truly playing SC2. I main Protoss, but I have exceptional knowledge of the other races. But I'm MUCH more comfortable with Protoss. I'm an Ex-Diamond player who used to face masters and even 2 grandmasters in clanwars. While I lost maybe about 45% of the matches vs Masters since they were all Top 25-Top8 and I had no chance vs the Grandmasters. I still lasted. But this was ages ago. I'm now in Gold, I went 4-1 in placement games. I would be 5-0 right now if I wouldn't of DC'd from my third game. Now I'm stuck in a Division where the top 100 players have 100+ points. Kind of stupid haha. I wouldn't mind playing in clanwars/teamwars for your team except for one problem, I'm not going to always be able to Ladder or do Clan Wars, due to real life, but I try to when I can. I could go more in depth if said person who wants to recruit me asks. I won't always be online to recieve messages on SC2, but I check my skype/email daily, almost 5-10 times a day, compared to my maybe hour-hour and a half of laddering I MAY do a day. IGN: TwentyOne Email: bradenrrrrrr@gmail.com Skype: braden.nielsen1 Server: NA Race: Protoss League: GoldTGO2 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 SINISTER CLAN is recruiting SINSTR Clan was dead for a while there, but now I would like to bring it back. We are looking for players who would like to improve their skills and/or help others do so as well. Player who are able to take/give constructive criticism and positive feedback also. Players who are active, at least on weekends. Players who enjoy 1v1s, but are also open for team games and arcade games from time to time too. We are also looking for people who would like to be officers for the clan, they will be in charge of maintaining order and have the clan active. So if you are interested leave a post here or add me using: SykO#361. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.SykO0 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 Looking for clan New Diamond Zerg looking for clan EZHMT#6672EZHMT7 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 Fragor E-Sports North America Fragor e-Sports is looking for more Masters+ players to join our team. Team members will play online tournaments, lan, and team wars. Gear is also a perk (; pst if interested! add me on skype Snowmonkey1996 for more information! Thank you!Snow0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Looking for Social/Gaming Clan/Team/Group etc Hey, new to SC2 although I used to play BW. Title says it all. Ara#1412nRa4 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Terran/Protoss Player LF relaxed/fun clan! Hi Everyone, I am looking to join a clan that I can play with people with regularly. I don't do mandatory events as my schedule doesn't allow it. I like to play as often as I can - my timezone is central (GMT -6) I am still new so I am still learning and yeah! *cheers*Dathanor4 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 New Diamond looking for clan! Hey I'm looking for a semi-pro/fun clan to join and hang out with. Hit me up here or ingame chat! IGN: ipwnppl Number: #113ipwnppl3 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Zerg player looking for clan where LEARN! Hello fellows! I'm looking for a clan but not one where can compete and play 2vs2 etc... I want a clan where I can LEARN to play and people help each other to be a better player. I'm current gold zerg but I feel that my macro is bad and my game in general need some order and be more consistent. Also, I wanna make friends to play with of course but I want a clan to learn not to compete, at least not yet hehe :) Feel free to add meDrozen2 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 New Player Looking for a Coach Preferably over voice communication. Any race is fine.NecrosisHD1 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Looking for teams 2-4 / Team player Hey i am just a team player looking for some chill people to run some group games with, i am willing to join a clan and upgrade to hots when i find a team. contact me ingame thanks.Splex0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Looking for people to join my group Kinda wanna build a small little in-game community, for all leagues. reply here if you want in, or just add me in game and message me when I'm online. There's no official website or anything, and don't plan on there being one. Just wanna build a little clan that can bring people together to learn, vent, and just talk to.TGO0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Master Terran looking for clan Found a clan, thank you.Coleslaw0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Selecting non-officers in big groups? When viewing the member list of large groups like Adopt A Newb, you usually see "Too many members to display. Showing officers only." at the bottom. Problem is, you don't seem to get to see anyone else at all. Is there a way around this? I asked in the Adopt A Newb group and one or two of them said you can look up groups somewhere on B.net (tried finding out where, and no luck so far) to see every member of even large groups, though one guy said it might not exist. Does a group lookup thing on B.net exist? More specifically to my situation, let's say there's only one officer in a group this size and one of the members is offering to take better care of keeping the news section up to date. Can at least the officer view the members list to find that member to promote to officer? Can officers view the entire member list regardless of group size?Setho0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Looking for active players Hello I'm looking for active players to practice with. I'm not that good at sc2. My play times right now are pst based. Let me know.Honki3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Fragor Gaming is LOOKING FOR CLAN WARS Hello all! Fragor Gaming is looking to find another team to play against in a best of 7 gold-masters clan war. Please add me, or comment below if you are interested! Also if you are interested in joining our clan, simply comment below and I will add you as soon as I can! Thank you!Snow0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 3xiled In The Midst of Exile is recruiting. battlenet://starcraft/clan/1/266225 We're looking for activity, progression and support. We're very activity players looking for the same. While we're in exile, lets create paradise out of it.WtfCorey0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Looking for Aussie clan or regular group Hi all Casual player looking to play more often. Lives in Australia but will play at various times. Likes all races but practicing to main Zerg. Will play 1v1 team matches and FFA. Not very good but know mechanics and just need more game time and people to enjoy the game with. PM me or reply if anyone is in the same boat or a casual clan is recruiting. Thanks for viewing! Happy gaming.Laz0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [bWg] The Beast Within Gaming! We're a brand new clan looking to grow! We'll eventually be playing in CW's, having in house tournaments, having practices, arcade nights, and other activities. If you're interested in joining [bWg], either message me here, or add me on battle.net, battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/2904210431188926464 and message me when I'm online. Hope to hear from you, and gl hf!TerroR0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 are we good yet clan recruiting Clan recruiting, just wanna get better is all. No requirements :D\ msg me :Pnotemogoddam0 Apr 19, 2015