Clans and Groups

Sep 12 Eureka eSports Website: http://eurekaesports.com/ (Our site is still fairly new, and we are still adding content to it daily!) Server: NA Hi there, I'm Unisub and i'm here to tell you a little about our organization. We were created and founded by the Nidici Corp, and are geared for success! *Key note: This team is being run like an organization, so please practice a professional manner. We are currently looking for Starcraft 2 team members/players for our expanding organization in the esports scene. We are currently a League of legends based team which is the reason behind this post! Specifics: We are looking for High level'd master players, Streamers, and upcoming youtube sensations! No, we are not going to pay you to play for us, this post is more for the underdogs who are looking to make a name and looking for a team to provide the tools necessary to make that happen. We are also looking for a Starcraft 2 team manager to organize and manage the team as we will have one of our League of Legends Staff members fill the role until the position is filled. What are the tools? We will provide tournament entry fees, we will also provide management and analysts to help you improve and further spread your name. We are basically looking to create a professional eSports team from the community itself, we prefer the underdog effect and we challenge all potential players to help us achieve that goal with your help! Again we are looking for Master+ level players preferably who also stream. (We will provide stream overlays) If you are interested you can contact us at " Eurekaesports@yahoo.com " Looking forward to hearing from you!Unisub0 Sep 12
Sep 12 DRK Foundation Recruitment Hi guys we are the DRK Foundation and we consist of many clans. We have clan wars weekly of many leagues. Come and join us for some great fun! :)hayden3 Sep 12
Sep 11 Looking for active master/GM to full roster Hi I need a high master o GM player to fullfill my roster. We are gonna do 2 championship with money prizes in proleague format EU server The team is italian, so the players should not have problem with this if interested write at admin@clandecima.itIceKin0 Sep 11
Sep 9 FeverClan is Recruiting!! (Bronze-GM) Servers: EU & NA About Us Fever Clan is an international gaming community that started as a small clan for FPS’s but now has grown to a large clan that welcomes all and any games and will strive to support any game as long as there is interest for it within the clan. Today, Fever Clan is one of the biggest multi-gaming clans with over 28k members and over 1,500 active members with our main games being Starcraft 2, League of Legends, and Dota 2. Other games that are heavily supported, but not limited to are Shooters such as the CoD and Battlefield series, CS:GO, TF2, Destiny MOBA games such as LoL, DotA2, Smite Heroes of the Storm RPG games such as PoE, Minecraft, GW2, ARK and WoW RTS games such as Starcraft 2, World of Tanks, Hearthstone And a number of Miscellaneous games. Now I wouldn't like to bore you by naming ALL the games played by the clan but rest assure there are quite a few! We even offer a community for console gamers although Feverclan is primarily a PC gaming clan. Our Website:http://feverclan.com/forums/homepage.php Our Twitter Page:https://twitter.com/FeverClan?ref_src=twsrc^tfw Starcraft 2 Goals: - Give our players the best conditions possible to improve - Have our players representing the team in online competitions - Take part in Clan Wars and Team Leagues (Currently signed up for SC2Improve Season 5) - Have a good media presence, being it with Streaming or Youtube content~ Requirements for your application - Be anywhere from Bronze- GM - Aged 15 & over - Be able to speak English - Willing to compete in online events ( Clan Wars and Solo Tournaments) - Be open to judgement and critics so we can help you improve your game - Being open to talk and hangout with the team members and staffs What We offer You: - Teamspeak 3 server - A super Friendly environment for your relaxation and practice - Practice Partners and a Team Manager always willing to Help you with anything - Team Streaming Overlay, customized with your name and Battle Tag - A Team with a strong staff and online presence for your advertisment and so on How to Apply: Its simple head over to our website http://feverclan.com/forums/homepage.php and fill in a quick easy application. When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following; Referrer: |Fever| Chronic90. **SC2I Team League Season 5 starts soon so this would be the best time to join if your looking to secure your place in an online league**ChronicSki0 Sep 9
Sep 8 [6thSyN] Now Recruiting Silver-GM. Hello, all Terran, Protoss, and Zerg players. I hope your having a great day. Sixth Seraph Syndicates, or also known as [6thSyN], is a International StarCraft II Clan/Team. We can provide you with fun activities once we hit over 30 members. Now let's get two things straight. We aren't looking forward to become a "Esport" Team. We are more of a family, playing matches against each other/and doing fun, Clan wars. Requirements 1. Respect. We do not handle outside BM behaviors, matchmaking behaviors, or 1v1 behaviors. We allow the most BMest people as well to our clan, but if we see them either troll/BM the teammates of their Clan members, you will gain a warning. 2. Silver+ League. We will allow former silver members, but if your completely new to the game, we do not recommend joining us. Why? For a new, fresh bronze player learning from your own, from the scratch is a lot better than getting a Coach. Please take this advice. I hope you decide to join [6thSyN], Sixth Seraph Syndicates, and have a great time with us. Best Regards, -SRPHDreaMSRPHLuCifer2 Sep 8
Sep 6 Good Clan Name? ^^^ Whats a good clan name that you would have taken if you were not in a clan now?Kevinguz2 Sep 6
Sep 5 MisRP - House of Misery and Roleplay This is an arcade clan. Our members play virtually any game on the SC2 arcade, but our personal favorite is Cortex Roleplay. If you want to apply, ask an officer or myself. We currently have 56 active members. We have been around since May 2013. Hope to see you! Add me and ask to apply. I'll probably invite you. Sir#396Sir0 Sep 5
Sep 4 Looking for HotS and LotV Replays Hi, looking for higher level replays for HotS (diamond-Grand Masters) to cast on my twitch account Also looking for any level replays (bronze-grand master) of Legacy of the VOID to cast as well. Please send Replays to Envyevolved@gmail.comEnVy0 Sep 4
Sep 2 Battle Net Policies for group, Wrong Language So the Battle Net has not let English play with their country people they want to play with. And they don't let Countries have their own page for same Language the country language is. Well is too control country by people's language, and if they live in a mix MOVE them to their language Post they be long to. Now this is people to PROVE Countries for language. So English be long to a English page post for only same people with English only, even if they live in a different country, Battle Net has to set that person too the right language post that person answers for be happy with the right same Match of language. Same for every Country person goes to their Match is posted for that Language is, the way they talk too any one that is the match that comes with all the people on same page post for GAMES and Groups proves does for all of us. And same All for Battle Net programers, and every one that works for BLIZZARD COMPANY Mactch your country groups for the Jobs I Suggest. And Please don't leave out the NEWS that this is And there is a lot of people that is want it to be done Please don't be SHY about all this BIG Commotion about friends and lots of YELLING going off every where. And there is way too many countries that plays STAR CRAFT II ONLINE. so we need Language Boards for only Certain people go by that board because the language the board is made for! No Shy over news and any big deal this for, to make happy come back to all People with their match they need to be come TRUE. Spain on owns page over the board, and English type own language page board, no MIX allowed!Commander0 Sep 2
Sep 2 Looking for a clan Hello eveyone, I am a student abroad. I love StarCraft2 so much. So I would like to join a clan . I Spend about 1 month to playing NA service, now I am a Diamond player. I am not good at English, however, I think I can improve it in the future. Sorry, I will sleep, tomorrow evening I should read your reply. Thank you very much ^_^AmaZinG2 Sep 2
Sep 1 Looking for active Clan Hey im looking for an active clan with players willing to help teach others. Message me back if interested in a new member possibly 2 i have a friend also looking to be in same clan. We just looking for active players to game with. LepLeperchan3 Sep 1
Aug 31 Free TS3 to whoever needs it. Can have your own channel and admin, just respect the server admin, LOL SC2 WOW, wtc all is welcome. ts9.gameservers.com:9215rozzee3 Aug 31
Aug 28 TheTSL! (TheTeslas) We are a new clan that loves 2v2 and 1v1 we are planning on advancing to an esports clanFlavoredfool1 Aug 28
Aug 26, 2015 Blizzard! Please RE ADD Clan / Group Support! This is going to be short but sweet ( I will update / you guys can post suggestions and ideas here) We need Clan Support to be RE - ADDED ! A lot of us are not playing HOTS anymore (Clans / Groups are bugged in HOTS too atm), and it would be really like to get a more specific channel / group / clans together in order to promote the game and our clans / groups. Add the following to LOTV, as it would be extremely beneficial : -Clan / Group Support -Automated Clan Tournaments -Automated Clan Wars -32, 64, 128 man tournaments -Give players the ability to host there own Automated Tournaments -Automated Coaching / Trainee system where 1 low level player is paired up with 1 high level player and the lower level player can receive coaching / assistance. What do you guys think? Please add suggestions / feedback.Telecom0 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Clan Elysium Recruiting Clan ElyM is recruiting and looking for players of all skill levels who wish to become a part of a friendly and active clan. As we are a relatively new clan after splitting from Dark Empire i am sure you would like to know something more about the clan. About us- 1) We welcome all skill levels as our clan has from bronze to Grandmaster and all ranks in between. 2) We ban for inactivity so you will never be in a clan with 100 members who you never see. 3)We have our own Team speak 3 server, Website, forums,events, tournaments and practices open to all members. 4) Every member is valuable to us and you will never be judged or looked down on because of your skill level or favored because of it. 5) We are always willing to help you become better and will support you in anyway we can to help you reach your gaming goals. If you would like to join or need a bit more info check us out at. http://elyisum.clanwebsite.com/ Or message me personally my friend code is 851 Or contact one of our officers. Or reply to this post and I will be sure to get back to you Thank you and hope to hear from you soon, Good luck and good gaminglexx10 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 LF a clan/team to join Trying to get back into StarCraft especially since Legacy of the Void is soon to be released. Highest I have reached in ranked is gold so I am looking for people to get better with. Take constructive criticism very well and any advice/tips that can make me a better player. Trying to find a clan/team with people always on so I can get as much practice in when I'm not at college. Whisper me in game if you/clan has what I am looking for. Look forward to playing with you all! Zalathos#1480Zalathos4 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Looking for a competitive clan Hey guys, I'm high plat lvl, soon diamond, and I'm looking for a clan with really good players to play with and practice with. I'm 20 years old. French canadian, can use english easilyFardoche3 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Star Battle Version 3.5 An epic Galactic Hero battle in space is waiting for you! come to the arcade and search for "Star Battle 3.5" you take control of a powerful space battle ship in this lane style Moba. We need more players in this version! the creator of the original stopped updating but the old version and this one and separate so most people just automatically play the original, come give this exciting game a try! May the force be with you!Windu1 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 looking for a clan to join looking for a clan or group to join to playASDXDAN3 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 Silver Random Looking for a Clan Hello out there! I am a silver random dabbling in all the races seeing which one I like the best. I am looking for a clan that is active and that I can be a part of. I am part of another clan but they aren't very active in Sc2. I will be purchasing Lotv very soon. I am looking for a clan that I can enjoy being in and will help me grow. With coaching and talking I believe that I would grow the most. Can't wait to get into an amazing clan that I can grow into!Parkkatz3 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Clan war, Mpc is looking to do a clan war! any one want to schedule a clan war against us, just post to me to start a conversationsEadog4 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 Looking for people to play 2v2/3v3/4v4 on WOL Hello, if you are interested in this, please add me on battle.net. aipik#1777 U.S. server I have a mic and could get any voice communication system if needed. I am around plat in teams and havent been playing 1v1 that much but im gold 1v1 right now. I am looking for people gold and up.Aipik0 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 I am looking for a clan Im a diamond terran player, and i want to join a family like clan. Also im living in S.Korea (im korean), so there is about 13 hour time difference with America. I will be waiting for reply. Thank you :)Pleiades4 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 ---!!!MPC CLAN!!!--- i joined the Mpc Clan about a year ago, and its been AWESOME. We have had fun tournaments with real cash prizes, we have spread out to different games while maintaining a tight bond, we have spent Countless hours on Ventrillo chatting with each other. And the Clan Leader is awesome, He listens to each Clan Member, and not only that but also tries to help them in any way possible, I personally have witnessed this first hand, when he started teaching me HTML. And Than not only that, but anyone can Join, i joined as a bronze league player, and through steady progression and coaching from friendly members of the clan, i have now reached diamond. Currently We have a website under construction and 2 clans on Starcraft, Mpc, and MPC 002, with far over 100 players. If you would Like to Check us out you can go to either http://www.mpcgaming.com/forum Or to Our Group battlenet://starcraft/clan/1/9466 on starcraft itself!sEadog0 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 Lokking for a clan? we are open! Hello, my friends and I made a clan awhile ago for fun but since there are only 3 of us so far we feel its time to expand and let people join in. I would like to think of us as a starter clan, we are decent players and are willing to help beginners get started in SC2. we comunicate through Razer Comms and we usually play ranked, custom, and arcade games. monday through thursday from 8 or 9pm to 1 or 2 am and friday and saturdays we usually pull all nighters. Feel free to join us:D (we are proffesional shi(T) talkers lol. send me a message on SC2 or here.TerranNation0 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 Looking for some Friends ♥♥ Hii :D Im looking for some friends for some team games :D Some 3vs3 / 4vs4 :) ---> From Platinum and higher :) was ex master long time ago too. Add me Ingame or reply here :) Prisma#390Prisma4 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 Krank Gaming is recruiting Krank Gaming is a new community focused on having a good time building skills and eventually hosting streams and charity events. Join know at http://krankgaming.enjin.com/Hades0 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 Looking for a 2v2 Ladder Partner (Gold Zerg) Hello the name is Matteus, I'm a gold league zerg looking for a 2v2 ladder partner this season (as the title suggests). My experience with 2v2 is limited but I thought it would be fun to get into these team games. I'm not looking to partner with any particular race, I preferably wouldn't want to be partnered with my race but it doesn't really matter. I would prefer that the person has skype so that we can communicate while we play. I'm a 20 year old male, since I know most people don't want to play with younger people, but as long as you're not an a-hole I don't care.Matteus4 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 8, 2015 Welcome anotherSC2ID PTBIDIvan1 Aug 8, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Looking for a Low-Key Group Hey all, looking for a clan that would accept a returning player like me. I'm pretty rusty, and just want some casual friends to play with. Any options?Spike5 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 CLAN SUPPORT IS DOWN How has NO ONE posted in this forum a thread about the fact that CLAN SUPPORT is down on LEGACY OF THE VOID and HEART OF THE SWARM? How can you recruit for your respectful clan with NO CLAN SUPPORT? This is so sickening I have to come on to Battle.net website as a player who leads a top clan on NA server trying to find a answer / reasoning for this, people are still trying to recruit for there clan and it isn't even possible because of this stupid glitch / bug that Blizzard will not fix. This is such a silly half assed job with Legacy Of The Void and Clan support / SC2 User interface / Features / Updating / ESPORTS support that it makes a GrandMasters player like myself just sick of trying and hoping one day I log and its changed, because it never is, nothing ever is. When are you going to get your act together and actually DO SOMETHING BLIZZARD?Telecom2 Aug 4, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 Seeking LOTV partners Hey folks! I'm looking for a LOTV partner to team up in: •1:1s fighting our best •Practicing strategies, and exposing each other to well planned styles of attack •Sharing best practices for chosen races I'm pretty decent with zerg [80APM] and usually win games with 2 pronged attacks; sometimes 3-pronged where the 1st attack is a proxy just to cause a distraction. (Nexus Worms sometimes if its late game). Protoss used to be my best race, and I'm still pretty wicked with them. Just starting some intense Terran; usually use cyclone + widow mine map control strategies and liberator play Haven't played much 2v2 or archon mode, but down for those. IMPORTANT: •We chat on the phone during games. Not constantly, but with a good ear piece, this would be super helpful. Like, "You're about to kill me, want to win or back off a tad so I can see if I can turn the tide?" or "Let's coordinate against the other guys by XYZ" -3 games a week minimum; probably no more than 5-6 max. It's fun playing a variety and I've got a life too :-p. Best if games could be evenings and weekends PST, coordinated by email / facebook chat. -I've never been in a league. I beat many league people and lose to some. -Only fluent english speakers who've played HOTS regularly 1 year + and are familiar (practiced 2-3x in multiplayer) with all new LOTV units and abilities (of chosen races).JonasBrink0 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 High Masters Looking for a Active/Fun Clan. Well there it is. Currently not in a clan, I left SeraVE.SRPHLuCifer1 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 [SeraVE] Now Recruiting Any Members Hello, my name is Seraphiel, and I am the leader of SeraVE, also short for Seraphine VE. We are a group of players who practices a lot, and plans on going to clan war after we reach our goal: 25+ members. We 1v1 practice each other, or have a short Obs peepmode games full of people, and test each other and improve our skills. Currently, we accept all level/league players, but don't think we are recruiting players forever. We are originally a plat+ clan, with only couple golds. Our website is under construction, will be announced in Clan info when it is done. IGN: Seraphiel Code: 540 Or IGN: Shrumb Code:912 We gladly will welcome anyone to the clan at the moment.Seraphiel9 Aug 2, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 Looking for an active/casual clan to join! Hi Folks, I am looking to join a clan thats fairly active and I can que up with people together and pwn some other peoples! I am slowly, very slowly moving up the ladder, but I want to get better! Please no pyscho hardcore clans... I have a life outside of Starcraft. CST zone preferred :)Dathanor2 Aug 2, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 Looking for a Mentor Hello all, I have just started getting back into SC2 and am looking for a mentor. I play as Protoss and am climbing the ladder. I currently am Bronze 8. I am confused as to why I have only played 2 games against other bronze players, beat both, and the rest i am matched with are 4 silver, 3 gold and 3 platinum. I fair well against gold and silver usually a 70% win, and I have beaten one of the platinums. I play regularly as of now and am always looking at increasing my skill level. I have been playing SC since it first came out and was a platinum player back then. I fell out of playing for years and jumped back in right before HOTS was released. If anyone is down to be my mentor, it is greatly appreciated!!AdaRi3 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 Survey I would greatly appreciate if you were to complete my survey. Your participation would facilitate my study and aid in my obtaining of results. The survey process will take no longer than 10 minutes. I again thank you for your cooperation. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TCaYKm3ImBvpASuMJR-H4g4ftihIbO4A-fMj5aO7M60/viewformHobbes0 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 survey I would greatly appreciate if you were to complete my survey. Your participation would facilitate my study and aid in my obtaining of results. The survey process will take no longer than 10 minutes. I again thank you for your cooperation. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TCaYKm3ImBvpASuMJR-H4g4ftihIbO4A-fMj5aO7M60/viewformHobbes0 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 My friends list is an empty void. I am pretty much a newb with 0 friends who play SC2 and it'd be nice to find some. A practice partner, someone to discuss strategy, socialize with, a higher league player who doesn't mind mentoring a newb, general buddies - it really doesn't matter. As of now I have completed both campaigns and am going through the vanilla A.I tests. Trying to main Zerg. Playing on NA server. Arxx#362Arxx2 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Survey Please take my survey. It will take about 10 minutes to complete and your participation will facilitate me in my study. I greatly appreciate your cooperation! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TCaYKm3ImBvpASuMJR-H4g4ftihIbO4A-fMj5aO7M60/viewformHobbes1 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Looking for gaming partner/mentor I'm on basically all the time. I'm a pretty likable person in general. I play all races. I'm silver. Looking for a mentor or gaming partner.SuperNova1 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Hello I am a returning player to starcraft 2. these clans or groups seems new to me which i don't think there was one when starcraft 2 came out before heart of the swarm. So if i can join in ether one then please tell me whats the main thing that both can do in starcraft 2 and post your information so i can see which one i like to join in. The reason i am saying information as well is if i like what they do for the game i rather not go in blind. I always like to the information as much i can so i know what i am getting in to. :DVictor4 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Returning Player looking for a clan I am a Zerg player returning after months of not playing... I was diamond at my best but currrently i feel my skill is around low plat high gold i am looking for a clan to practice with and play with daily trying to improve my skill and get back to at least diamond message me.Disobedient2 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Looking for Partner for 2's, 3's Hello. I'm looking for someone gold or higher to play team games with. Add me in game if you're interested. Please don't take the game too seriously. I don't enjoy playing with people that QQ when they lose and call their opponents or teammates names. It's just a game lol. Singularity #871Singularity0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Accidental double post, please delete. Please delete.Arxx0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Looking for a small/medium sized clan! Hey everyone, I am looking for a small/medium sized group of people to enjoy starcraft with. I am currently playing the LOTV beta, and have achieved platinum on HOTS. I am 25, and in college, so I would enjoy a mature/know when to play around environment, I get plenty of the immaturity in college :). I am currently on LOTV, so send Seeker, ID 193, a friend request if you'd think I'd fit.BaconMonster6 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 now recruiting Society of Elite Killers now recruiting, all skill levels welcome.Sparda2 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 LFG/Practice Partners I'm returning to SC2 and I would like to improve my skills and become a semi decent SC player. My goal is to make it to Platinum 1v1 for now. I was silver a long time ago. I'm just here to meet some new friends and improve on my skills and have some fun in 2v2's. Feel free to add me. I have Skype as well.Plutonium1 Jul 24, 2015