ANZ / SEA

Jan 30, 2013 Forum Guidelines -- Please Read Welcome to the StarCraft II Australia and New Zealand discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss anything StarCraft II-related with your fellow players from the Australia / New Zealand region. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.Kaivax0 Jan 30, 2013
1d SEA/ANZ Identity thread As most of us coming here are from SEA, I made this thread so we can Identify each other. So heres mine: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/100608/1/Mossie/ Feel free to share your SEA Identity with everyone else.TheGame60 1d
Apr 15 Events in ANZ/SEA coming up Lets get this thread kicked off with all eSport events in ANZ/SEA coming up this month. I'll kick it off. Name:ACL Plantronics Finals Date: Oct 19-20 Venue: UNSW Roundhouse, Sydney Australia More info: http://www.aclpro.com.au/2013/events/sydney/acl-sydney Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aclprosc2 Name: Silicon Sports KR Finals Barcraft Date: Oct 19 Venue: Paloma Bar 480 Collins Street, Melbourne Australia More info: http://siliconsports.net/barcraft-melbourne/ If you need any URLs added I'll add them in your posts too.Arcagnion36 Apr 15
Jul 13, 2015 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid StarCraft II streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred race A bit about yourselfTakralus1 Jul 13, 2015
1d WoW movie. Little off topic but I just went to see it and it was good; I think need to know your lore going in for the full effect though but people I took who had no idea about that still enjoyed.Twoezy2 1d
1d SEA server.. what is happening Hi all, Probably a year ago I was all up in starcraft, played vividly on weekends with Hots. Then I had taken a short break, decided to start gaming again only to find that everytime I tried to "match make" on the SEA, it either was taking about 10 - 15 minutes to find a game, or not all. This went on for 2 weeks, so I stopped playing on the SEA server and switched to the Americas server. no problems at all, match making was instant no matter what game I was playing. the only problem is on the Americas server I dont retain any of my achievements. So i stopped altogether after a while as I didn't want to waste my time trying to retain all of my achievements points. Lotv came out, smashed through it and completed it. Thought that there would be a lot more people playing with the recent released, started the "match making" again on SEA server same thing no luck. Sat there literally for 20 minutes on a ranked 3v3 with nothing. Blizzard - can you please either merge the SEA server with the Asia server, or allow me to move my profile and its achievements to a server where there are actually a lot of players. I put a lot of time into my achievements and would like to continue to still play. Those who are having the same issues can you add your responses to this thread, I want to see if we can convince the developers to get our profiles linked to other regions so we don't lose the hours we've put into the game. If this needs to be moved to tech support happy to do so.TiTaNTwO17 1d
Aug 28 Can't see real ID friends on SEA region Hi, I have a real ID friend who is also on SEA region, however I could not see him in game nor add him. We could both see each other on Asia or US regions, just not SEA region. Our battle net region are both America and we both logged onto SEA region in SC2. Any help?ZhuoZhang0 Aug 28
Jul 21 Sydney Tutor for newbie Anyone in Sydney willing to tutor me in person with Terran? Let me know. thx email coopersensei@gmail.comChampion1 Jul 21
Jul 5 Protoss Tutor Looking for Master Protoss tutor, for lowly highly motivated bronze player. I must improve and will pay to do so. Skype name major.justice - Bobby Elliott. I live outside of Tampa, Florida. My hours are flexible.MajorJustice1 Jul 5
Jun 5 Sea Server is the only place i can play With Low Ping and i play terran so playing in other server is impossible for me but in sea i come to see it has low player base . I wish developers would link us to servers who can actually play at our server in sea and don't lag . Its kind of frustrating waiting for 10mins tops to search for a game and find out your playing with someone that is not your league and probably waste both of your time.Meliciouz5 Jun 5
May 7 Any australian based SC2 clans? I am not 25 or older which is why I can't apply to those young hating old gamers clan.Deanington1 May 7
Apr 28 Cherche joueurs(e) Quebecois ou Francais ! Je cherche actuellement des joueurs francophones pour agrandir mon cercle de joueurs de SC2 commenter vos GT !xdommx5 Apr 28
Apr 15 WCS ANZ Season 2 finals this weekend! The second season of WCS in 2016! Now with more Moonglade! Who will represent the ANZ region in Premier League Season! WCS Season 2: Oceania/Southeast Asia Challenger Stage 2 - Round of 16 and Round of 4 •Date: Saturday 16th and Sunday 17 April 2016 •Time: Stream starts 12.00PM on Satuday - 1pm Sunday AEST •Server: Australia •Eligibility: Prior advancement + 4 invited players based on last seasons WCS. The winner will represent region at the WCS Circuit at Dream Hack in Jun! Also and take a share of the $10,000 USD local prize-pool. Main Stream •Stream: twitch.tv/starcraft •Presenters: Andy 'Moonglade' Pender, Helen 'Zepph' Browitt and Daniel 'Deth' Hayes •Observer: Matthew Insano KearneyArcagnion2 Apr 15
Apr 3 Tempest map Where the hell is the Tempest map?!!!!!!WarLord0 Apr 3
Mar 28 Active Australians! Any active Australians in Melbourne join us!! https://www.facebook.com/Melbourne-StarCraft-106319566435484/ We're wanting to grow the sc2 scene :) in MelbourneTerranTino0 Mar 28
Mar 27 WCS in ANZ 2016—Season 2 We’d like to share the plans we have for Season 2 in Australia and New Zealand StarCraft II esports! We’ll once again be utilizing the StarCraft II ANZ game servers for WCS competitive play in the region. Residency requirements and eligibility have not changed from last season. The ANZ finals winner for each season will automatically qualify for the WCS Premier League. The prize pool for the ANZ season final is $10,000 USD. In addition to the season final, various sponsored global events will have a place set aside for an ANZ representative. Keep an eye out for details on these events on the WCS website: wcs.battle.net. Stay tuned here for further details about Season 2! *UPDATED* You can now sign up for the StarCraft II WCS 2016 ANZ Open Qualifier here!Takralus1 Mar 27
Feb 25 Wallpaper I would kill to have the wallpaper that is for the race select, how it shows the units for each race is there any wany for to extract that mp4 somehow so I can set it as my wallpaper all answers appericated.Bannter1 Feb 25
Feb 22 Is Au server gone? I just had a game in US region and found it at 200ms pings. After the game I checked my server setting, then I found the Au server disappeared. Is that for permanent? It is so frustrating.OzDust0 Feb 22
Feb 19 Model/ asset idea I had a idea of what real modelers should make. I'm thinking that modelers should make a hybrid Amon asset, just like Amon's host body. For good modelers, it would be easy because you just have to change the color of the normal hybrid body and get rid of the mouth, teeth, tail, and tentacle thingys. And you could use the real Amon host body model in the game for a reference. (the real Amon host body model looks dumb) That would be really awesome if a modeler could do this.Bruen1 Feb 19
Feb 16 ANZ Game Servers Now Available! Blizzard Entertainment is pleased to announce the immediate availability of StarCraft II game servers hosted in Australia, ahead of the November 10 launch of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. This new infrastructure should result in improved gameplay for players across Australia and New Zealand. FAQ Q: What benefits will local game servers have for StarCraft II players in ANZ? A: By hosting StarCraft II game servers in Australia, ANZ players should benefit from improved gameplay responsiveness and a better gameplay experience. Q: When will these new game servers be available? A: Local StarCraft II game servers are available now! Q: Will these new game servers affect who I can play with in ANZ and the Americas? A: No. Because the new local StarCraft II game servers will communicate with the existing servers based in the Americas region, you will be able to seamlessly play, group up, and chat with friends in both ANZ and the Americas as you do currently. Q: Will I need to pay any fees, or register to transfer? A: No. Because the new ANZ StarCraft II game servers will continue to be linked with the Americas, all existing levels, achievements, and match history will be retained. Australian and New Zealand players currently accessing other regions, and who wish to benefit from the improved performance of locally-hosted game servers, are encouraged to switch to the Americas region in preparation for the launch of Legacy of the Void. Q: Can I choose which game server I connect to? A: Our most recent update, Heart of the Swarm Patch 3.0.3, allows the option to select a preferred game server in the StarCraft II Options Menu. However, we would like to clarify a few points about this feature before you try it out. • This setting will default to Best Match, but players may wish to change this if they notice connection issues when playing on a specific server. • Please note: As we continue to improve and expand our game sites, our intention is for Best Match to provide the best play experience for most players. If you are not experiencing issues, it is highly recommend that you leave this set to Best Match. • If players in a party have conflicting game site preferences, the game server that is most commonly selected among the party’s members will be used. • It is still possible for players to get matched into games on servers they did not select. This will be rare, but can still happen. • If players in a party have different preferred game servers selected, it will try to match to the most preferred site. • If you are not in a party, you are almost guaranteed to receive the game server you select, but there is still a small possibility you will be connected to a different server. Q: Will the new ANZ game servers only be available to players who purchase Legacy of the Void, or will they also work for Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm players? A: All StarCraft II players will be able to take advantage of the local game servers straight away at no additional cost, regardless of whether they purchase a copy of Legacy of the Void. Q: Where are the servers physically located? A: The ANZ StarCraft II game servers will be hosted within a data centre in Sydney, Australia, and service players across Australia and New Zealand. Q: Will local game servers change the way I activate Legacy of the Void at launch, or any other Blizzard Entertainment games? A: No. Local StarCraft II game servers will have no impact on the way players currently register physical copies of Blizzard Entertainment games, or the unlock timing or process for activating digital copies of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. While the new, local game servers should provide an improved gameplay experience, product activation and authentication will continue to be handled by Battle.net servers located in the Americas. Players in ANZ will be able to begin the fight to reclaim the protoss homeworld from 4 P.M. AEDT on launch day, November 10, 2015. Q: Does this mean other Blizzard games will also be getting local servers? A: Blizzard Entertainment is committed to providing our players around the world with the most epic experiences possible. We will continue to explore optimal solutions for all of our franchises in each region. The addition of local game servers supporting StarCraft II brings the title in line with our existing ANZ game server offerings for World of Warcraft, Diablo III, and Heroes of the Storm.Arcagnion44 Feb 16
Feb 11 Can't access Multiplayer Features Hi, hoping someone can assist. I bought LOTV CE, pre-downloaded the game, then when the game was released, I registered my key and the game was activated. I've been playing campaign since last Tuesday, and have just now decided to check out co-op or multiplayer, except nothing's working. In Co-Op, clicking Random mission just brings up a list with nothing in it. In Multiplayer, all the features including Training, just have the processing circle. I feel like it's a connection issue, or a firewall issue, but shouldn't that prevent me from authenticating at all? Or is there some other firewall setting I need to adjust?Garbo2 Feb 11
Feb 11 ELeague.GG Autumn BYOC SAT 19th March Join us for our first ever ELEAGUE.gg Bring Your Own PC (BYOPC) LAN party - helping revive the Sydney LAN scene! Kicking off on the 19th of March at 10am, this event will run until 10pm and be hosted at the Australian Technology Park in bay #4. Join us and 240 other gamers for over $5,000 in prizes. It's only $40 to come along and enjoy the action, with everyone having access to our amazing 1000/1000 internet connection. We've got thousands of dollars worth of cash, prizes and goodies to give away, so make sure you click attending on this event for your chance to win something at the door. We've got some eSports competitions -- these are 8 teams per game, in double elimination format! - CS:GO - $1000 1st place, $500 2nd place - DOTA 2 - $1000 1st place, $500 2nd place - LoL - $1000 1st place, $500 2nd place We take our eSports very very seriously! In fact, you'll be in your own little air-conditioned, lighting-controlled, sound-dampened section! We've also got some open community competitions with fantastic prizes from our sponsors! - Rocket League 3 v 3 - Minecraft Creative Competition - CS:GO Arms Race - CS:GO Casual Team competition - Wreckfest demolition derby - Wreckfest destructive racing - Unreal Tournament 4 (the new one!) Deathmatch It's also a great opportunity for a gaming event with super fast internet - for all the amateur streamers and casters; we're looking for you guys to attend especially and perhaps on the day we'll work out some great ways to work together in casting some awesome LAN footage! Our sponsors will be there on the day with product presentations, amazing displays, great giveaways and awesome opportunities for gamers, casters and enthusiasts alike to talk to them about their support and sponsorship for the community and so much more! Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void Tournament 1st Place - $200 2nd Place - $100 As well as other prizes that can be won on the day More details will be released soon. To register your interest visit Eleague.gg , also follow us on Facebook for your chance to win prizes! You will have to sign up for the competition and purchase your tickets online before the event begins. You will be unable to register or pay at the door. Hope to see and meet a lot of faces!Philosopher1 Feb 11
Feb 8 [SEA] From Gold to GM → New Season 2016 I would like to let you guys know what happened to me yesterday afternoon. I am a Gold player in Southeast Asia server playing for 6 months now. I am a Frenchy but I live in Laos, so I need to play on that region for decent ping. Last week was the start of the new 2016 season and won my first 3 games in a row against other silver/gold players, then suddenly this: [img]http://s12.postimg.org/4k33l9nx9/20160207181836.jpg[/img] [img]http://s27.postimg.org/l63o3a6jn/20160207181826.jpg[/img] I have heard that you need to win your next game in order to confirm your selection into the GM for the rest of the season → which I did because I keep on playing Silver/Gold opponent. Last game yesterday I played a Diamond player who completely crushed me... This season will be unplayable for me on SEA, I don't think I will be able to have a faster learning curve If I keep on practicing on GM league this season, what do you think? What would you do if you were me? Did I play decent last games that provided me with good looking MMR that I was promoted GM? Is it a bug? Will I be declassed soon? Thank you in advance for your time and advises. Regards, Redsky.Redsky1 Feb 8
Feb 8 How can i play on korean server? Hi guys, just a simple question, how can i play on kr server... when i click on the region tab only 4 regions are made available SEA, Asia, EU, NA. I would like to try playing in the kr server, i heard i will experience lesser game lag there. Thanks in advanceBigBadWolf1 Feb 8
Feb 5 Server Southeast Asia Down ??? I can't connect server asia. Server Asia down ??? (I can connect Americas.)Zentio2 Feb 5
Jan 29 Merge or sync coop levels across regions Is it possible? I leveled coop in SEA region, but now that AUS server is in US region, it's better to play there. Is there a way to merge them?Franky4 Jan 29
Jan 21 So can we stop saying SEA is the Aus server? It's clearly not. Aside from the fact that it's half dead, Australian players get around 150ms ping and are connected to Singapore. Meanwhile, connecting to the America region gives you 50ms ping. See the issue? Let's all just accept that SEA is not for Australians. Wake me when we can transfer character data across regions, because there's no point playing on SEA with triple the ping and a quarter of the players.Zeratul1 Jan 21
Jan 16 Ravens Why were the raven's abilities nerfed? especially the auto turret - it only lives for about a few seconds then is gon!!! sheeesh!rockman3 Jan 16
Jan 15 WCS in ANZ 2016 - updated for season 1! With the recent global announcement of our Global WCS plans, we would like to provide more info on the plans we have for Australia and New Zealand StarCraft esports in 2016. We will be utilizing the new StarCraft II ANZ game servers for WCS competitive play in the region and each seasonal event will be renamed the WCS ANZ finals. Residency requirements and eligibility have not changed from 2015. The ANZ finals winner for each season will automatically qualify for the WCS Premier League. We understand that competition will be fierce and we have increased the prize pool accordingly for each ANZ season final to $10,000 USD. In addition to the seasonal ANZ finals, various sponsored global events will have a place set aside for an ANZ representative. Keep an eye out for details on these events on the WCS website: wcs.battle.net. * UPDATED We are now pleased to announce that we have partnered with our friends at ESL to support a selection of $1,000 Cups between WCS seasons. The first ESL summer cup is scheduled for January 24, with the open qualifier for WCS ANZ season 1 the following week on January 31. Get your fingers flexing and sign up now! For more details: http://play.eslgaming.com/starcraft/global/sc2/major/wcs/wcs-australia-new-zealandArcagnion10 Jan 15
Jan 13 StarCraft II Hotfix - 1/13/16 A hotfix has been released today that fixed a bug which could cause some players to get stuck in Automated Tournaments.Rackle0 Jan 13
Jan 13 The ANZ server is unavailable to me. It just gives me SEA. Asia, EU and america. I thought it's available?Reuguss3 Jan 13
Jan 13 Can't view match history? I have posted a bug report here (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20352625417) and this seems to be a pretty old issue, with threads all over the place from >12months old and still going (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19974038041). The only blue post suggests rebooting the modem and the usual stuff (this doesn't work). Can anybody please help me to fix this? Not being able to ever see any match history, even for a game you played five minutes ago, is really frustrating.Zarvox1 Jan 13
Jan 12 SEA server problem Hi im playing in SEA account, and just now i when i log out to try to log in back but i cant no more have they doing maintenance or something else? I try others server such as America, Europ Asia all working but not SEA. Any idea that i know plz let me know thx.Zeragulz1 Jan 12
Jan 12 Extended Maintenance - ANZ/SEA We have encountered a technical issue on the ANZ/SEA server that will require us to extend the maintenance window for an additional 9 hours. This thread will be updated as more information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.Rackle0 Jan 12
Jan 12 Entering Lobby Problem Hi guys, recently i got a message when entering the game "there is a temporary problem with your request starcraft 2" and i did not know what to do? i try to flush my DNS and restart the moderm but nothing happen. Actually i also restart my laptop :D. So can anyone know how to fix it? thanks for your kindly help :)Onishidato1 Jan 12
Jan 8 sea the sea... terrible and endless, the see? forever will the madness. be like the letter c,Haza9 Jan 8
Jan 5 Merry Christmas SEA. Merry Christmas to all of you in our little corner of SC2. Hope you all had a great day.Twoezy5 Jan 5
Jan 5 Nova Corps What are your thoughts? I am all for it. It is different from the LoTV missions, ergo I believe the "sell you part of the game for full price, then give you dlc for extra money so you get the whole story" thing doesn't apply. Nova isn't even Protoss. For me, the LoTV campaign is already outstanding, and perfect. This extra pack I'm getting for a Ghost operative I'd like to know about, is something I'll spend my money on. But the comments on that post is getting a lot of heat. People saying that Blizzard has gone greedy. I don't think so, because how will they keep Starcraft up if no one is getting paid? Plus, people can just opt not to buy it. Is that really a hard decision?NoVice4 Jan 5
Jan 5 Total Biscuit's Latest Battle. Just wanted a mention on our forums that my thoughts and I'm sure many more peoples thoughts in the SEA community are with John Bain (Total Biscuit) and his family concerning his latest announcement. If news has not reached you yet; his fight with cancer has taken a twist and I'm sure that he and his family would appreciate any positive thought or prayers that you could send his way. I regard him as the e-sport personality that gives the most back to the industry through Axiom and of cause though his YouTube channel and his casting and tournament production and so on. I'll be sure to have a Toast to him the next time I'm out with my gamer buddies because as a SC2 fan I really appreciate what he does and I'll need to get myself and Axiom shirt rather quickly. >.<Twoezy3 Jan 5
Dec 17 How can I play on the mainland Chinese server I'm a Canadian living in China. I speak Chinese but don't read and write it well and I prefer to have an English copy of SC2 and mostly play on the NA or other international servers through a VPN, but I do have some Chinese friends that I'd like to be able to play with. Isn't there any way I can log on to the mainland Chinese servers without downloading a whole new Chinese copy of SC2? That seems incredibly inelegant when all that's changed is the language (which you can change anyway if you're in Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan) and the server IP.Hautamaki3 Dec 17
Dec 14 Signatures? The writing at the bottom of your post. Does Narull actually have a signature or does (s)he just write it at the bottom of his/her post?Tribbling1 Dec 14
Dec 7 Should I switch to NA? After being continually frustrated with the lack of Multiplayer on any mode in SEA, I'm starting to think about transferring to the NA server. But the problem is I'm not sure any of the achievements will stick when I re-earn them (yes I'm aware I'll lose all my achievements, but is having multiplayer worth it?). What do the people still here think? Should I stay and keep achievements, but basically no multiplayer (let alone the Hybrid Reaver Portrait); or transfer to NA and start from scratch?Soulfire5 Dec 7
Dec 7 Easter Eggs? I'm pretty sure there is going to be a lot of easter eggs coming in Legacy of The Void. Let it be known that if I don't see a Guardians of the Galaxy easter egg/reference, I'll be slightly disappointed. :PNoVice7 Dec 7
Dec 6 LOTV and SEA profile movement option to NA With LOTV on the way, cant Blizzard incorporate a thing for us SEA (dead server people) an option to move our profile (Achievements/Rewards) to NA?? Even if it has to delete/overwrite the NA profile (Achievements/Rewards)... It can be an option, up to the player. And yes, LOTV might get SEA popular again for about a month but then its dead again.MistaCizm10 Dec 6
Dec 4 How many future Campaign packs are there? We have 1 upcoming with some delicious 9 missions in it. So, I was wondering, how many do you guys think there will be? Since I'm sure there's just so many things in Starcraft lore that should be in the campaign. :D Also, we need a proper Ma'lash and Alarak portraits. The current Alarak is ok, but I think it could be better. I just hope there's bound to be more. :3NoVice0 Dec 4
Dec 2 Dreamhack replay pack 2/12/2015 If you are mew and want to get better one good way is to watch how the pros win games and try to do the builds yourself at as close to their pace as you can. http://dreamhack.se/dhw15/2015/12/01/dreamhack-roccat-lotv-championship-replay-pack/Twoezy0 Dec 2
Nov 30 Im in singapore.What region should i choose im in singapore what region should i choose to install starcraft 2FishyBlue3 Nov 30
Nov 29 Upgrade WOL to WOL CE Hello, I need some feedback, advice, about upgrading WOL CE. I play in SEA server still starcraft 2 release. I got normal WOL, then i upgrade to CE HOTS and now i got CE LOFTV. I finish all mission, all level, all achievement everything. I'm willing to buy WOL CE to upgrade my normal WOL to get (THOR skin, and some portraits) will i lose everything such as achievement, mission, level,...? Thank you for reply me. ZerZeragulz4 Nov 29
Nov 25 [SEA] Patch 2.1.7 - Auto Updating Issue In today's patch 2.1.7 update, we discovered an issue in the SEA region that is preventing the patch from auto-updating in the Battle.net App. Due to this, users will need to press Play from the Battle.net App and load into the StarCraft II game client before the new patch will be recognized. From there the client will recognize that a new patch is available and restart to apply the update. We apologize for the inconvenience. We're expecting that this issue will be resolved during our update in the US region tomorrow.Psione61 Nov 25
Nov 22 The future of SEA Server & Present If blizzard wants to keep this server alive they should offer some kindof incentive atm most of the good sea players don't bother playin here as lets be honest its known as the noob server. Players from Aus and NZ can play on NA with no lag but for people who favor least ping gameplay we are forced to play SEA and it is pretty dead.Dante2 Nov 22