ANZ / SEA

Nov 21 How To get the guy into the PIt Of Sacrifies hi as the title says, i have defeated all the bad guys and have him surrounded with a heap of my troops,but he is not going any further to the pit. what am i doing wrong. my char has been fighting him for all most 2 hoursVindictive3 Nov 21
Nov 21 LotV - OMG it's here. Legacy of the void is upon us and I hope everyone has their copy, I cant wait to do a run through then get into some pvp action getting my butt kicked until I work out some new builds.Twoezy1 Nov 21
Nov 16 SG1 Server lag problem traceroute incld Hello, I am connecting from India, and usually before 2 months I used to get 50 MS constant to SG I still get 30-60 ms to sg server but when I connect via battlenet heroes of storm or starcraft sea and press Control+alt + f it shows ping at start 50 ms , then it rises up to 240ms... What is wrong blizz? This is absolutely unplayable.. : Tracing route to sea.battle.net [202.9.66.38] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 18 ms 18 ms 26 ms abts-tn-static-137.1.65.182-airtelbroadband.in [182.65.1.137] 4 65 ms 18 ms 18 ms 125.17.109.53 5 238 ms 298 ms 239 ms aes-static-122.36.144.59.airtel.in [59.144.36.122] 6 242 ms 326 ms 269 ms any2ix.coresite.com [206.72.210.122] 7 250 ms 226 ms 227 ms any2ix.coresite.com [206.72.210.65] 8 232 ms 230 ms 232 ms i-0-4-0-13.1wlt-core01.bi.telstraglobal.net [202.84.253.33] 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 237 ms 237 ms 248 ms i-0-6-0-6.hkth-core01.bx.telstraglobal.net [202.84.144.162] 11 238 ms 240 ms 245 ms i-0-4-0-1.skdi-core01.bx.telstraglobal.net [202.84.141.138] 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 237 ms 262 ms 236 ms i-0-0-2-2.istt03.bi.telstraglobal.net [202.84.219.182] 14 235 ms 236 ms 268 ms unknown.telstraglobal.net [202.126.128.90] 15 237 ms 237 ms 237 ms xe-1-1-1.gw401.sg2.ap.equinix.com [27.111.222.107] 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out.Dante3 Nov 16
Nov 15 LOTV collector edition I just got my copy of the LOTV collector from my local retail store and i cant use the cd key which comes with it. "An error has occurred. The code you entered cannot be claimed. Please check the code and try again. If you see this error again, please try again later, as the game or website may be undergoing maintenance. " 1) i dont think there is a maintenance ongoing in the SEA server now. 2) i paid SGD$119 for something i cant use???!!!! 3) i am very dissapointed.Theend1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Need4more admins to a new and growing server If you want to be an admin then contact me asap okStarBefStout0 Nov 15
Nov 13 LFG Archon Limble#6701 Used to be masters zerg during hots long time ago, probably diamond now. I'll play any race, just looking for people to play with.limble0 Nov 13
Nov 4 I want my money back! I'm just bought a Battle Chest for 20$ since 17/6/2015, and today 14/7/2015, i got message from my phone that BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT take me another 20$ from my Credit Card! What the hell is that ?Yurj3 Nov 4
Nov 3 SEA profile and acheivements I'm in New Zealand and started playing liberty on SEA. I moved over to US lately and with the new Legacy patch it seems that I can no longer switch regions between SEA and US and can only play on US. this is fine as SEA was real slow to find a game, but all my profile stuff and achievements are on SEA and my US accounts is noob as. is there any way these two accounts can be merged? if there isn't, blizzard I reckon you guys owe it to us to sort this out. I could be wrong on some of the above points, so please enlighten me if I am. chur.Jav4 Nov 3
Nov 2 Sydney BlizzCon BarCraft with Dev and Prizes! Hi all! I'm really excited to announce our official BlizzCon BarCraft on November 8 in Sydney! Hope some of you can make it! Sydney BlizzCon BarCraft! Join the Blizzard ANZ team and special guest Kris Howl, Senior Game Level Designer to watch the WCS Grand Finals streamed live from BlizzCon! WCS Grand Final •Date: Sunday 8th November 2015 •Time: 10:00 AM to 13:30 PM •Where: York 75 (2nd Floor of Hotel CBD in Sydney, Australia) •Eligibility: Free entry and tons of Blizzard prizes to give away! The venue has limited compacity so be sure to get there early to avoid disappointment! Find out more info here: on.fb.me/1DZMgwvArcagnion3 Nov 2
Oct 31 What server an why??? Hey guys this is my first post as my return to sc2 has taken place, I would like to know what server am I meant to be playing on in Australia, is it sea or am I completely wrong, hit me up when you have the chance, thank you NanoSec3 Oct 31
Oct 30 Aussie and Kiwi competition! Win a LotV CE! Hi guys, We just announced a competition just for Aussies and Kiwis! To celebrate the upcoming launch of Legacy of the Void, we are hosting a big BarCraft in Sydney for the WCS finals live from BlizzCon. But if you aren’t in Sydney you can host your own gathering! Send us a fun photo of your WCS and BlizzCon gathering and you could win a StarCraft: Legacy of the Void Collector’s Edition and BlizzCon Goody Bag! Contest details: It’s easy! • Follow @Blizzard_ANZ on Twitter • Post photos on Twitter of your WCS BlizzCon celebration • Tag #BlizzConANZ Each winner will get a Legacy of the Void Collector’s Edition and a BlizzCon goody bag. We have eight of each to give away! Entries closes midnight November 12. *Competition is open to Australia/New Zealand residents only. Rules: https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/kh/KHLZHBCTEB0H1446159274580.pdf Also here is the StarCraft Facebook announcement with a cool picture of the prizes! https://www.facebook.com/StarCraft/photos/a.305747407456.191804.178337772456/10153648842502457/?type=3&permPage=1Arcagnion0 Oct 30
Oct 27 Make LOTV Server setup same as HOTS for AUS. After playing HOTS beta for the last few months on 10ms to Syd servers and then switching back to play Starcraft 2 on SEA, the 160ms is just a horrible experience for us Aussies. As there is currently some SEA server discussion going on, why not setup up a dedicated Australian server in Sydney like HOTS/WOW/D3? Understand it will have a lower population however with some matchmaking tweaks, we could get a similar setup to HOTS and prioritise Aus players first then SEA/US TLDR: Would rather play HOTS due to local server latency, than SC2 on SEA. Fix for LOTV..Mooie14 Oct 27
Oct 22 SEA & US Account Problem Hello. Is there any way to access my profile URL from the Battle.net Desktop App? I can only access my US account but not my old SEA account because I have a different profile for each one but under the same account log-in - the only problem is that while my profile shows up when the url shows the US server (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2834854/1/seDOTes/), when I type sea.battle.net while logged in, at the top-right where the account profile pic and BattleTag are locate, I get: An error has occurred. Please try again. Log out. Ironically, when I go to eu.battle.net, the top-right corner of the page only states: No character found. The same with tw.battle.net.seDOTes5 Oct 22
Oct 7 Europe region down?? I am in Norway it is 04:43am 07/10/2015. battle net has been down since 12:00am yesterday. Has the patch not come to this region yet, or is my pc just F"#ked?? I can log on to the American region. But then all my achievements and saved games are gone :(rastlin0 Oct 7
Sep 19 LoTV cinematic is coming Who's excited?! I really wish I can go to the LA thing. I'm so close yet so far. Q_QNoVice5 Sep 19
Sep 17 Sarp Still a few of the old peeps rockin this forum I see.Rockstar2 Sep 17
Sep 8 No Barcraft Boosts in SEA ANZ http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/18700822074 Out of all the countries the region, only Thailand is eligible for a WCS Barcraft Boost. Anyone know the reason for this?DotaTwoPH3 Sep 8
Sep 7 Upgrade WOL to WOL CE Hello, I need some feedback, advice, about upgrading WOL CE. I play in SEA server still starcraft 2 release. I got normal WOL, then i upgrade to CE HOTS and now i got CE LOFTV. I finish all mission, all level, all achievement everything. I'm willing to buy WOL CE to upgrade my normal WOL to get (THOR skin, and some portraits) will i lose everything such as achievement, mission, level,...? Thank you for reply me. ZerZeragulz6 Sep 7
Sep 7 Starcraft AI project - Dorfl I know I've mentioned it before but just wanted to prove that the project is slowly chugging along. bit by bit, byte by byte. This is an AI written completely from scratch not an enhancement of the Blizzard written AI. When it's finished I will make them battle and get it casted by someone :D Consider yourself warned Blizz, your AI is going down :D (just not for a very, very long time. This is turning out to be a mammoth task and I have a life to live as well). Was frustrated with the AI being unable to scout properly but now that that's figured out I decided to make a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRn0JpovL4turtles10 Sep 7
Sep 5 starcraft 2 arcade survival man I was looking at u-tube for how to plays. and found a game called survival man. but cant find it on my SE Asia region. and I tried to check other regions but cant log in on other regions. was wandering if anyone knows if the game is still active on the arcade or if its deleted. can it be found on other regions.zzzspina0 Sep 5
Aug 31 SEA Server down? Connectivity issues I have been replaying Heart of the Swarm in anticipation for LotV, but after no problems for a week, I cant login since yesterday night to SEA servers. Anyone having this issue?GambitX2 Aug 31
Aug 7, 2015 Heart of the swarm - How to Activate ??? Anyone else having problems activating HOTS when they pre purchased it, i bought it on pre order but no email with a key code , just a confirmation of order. HOw do I activate HOTS so I can start playing it ?? 1ThxIrosas38 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 Legacy of the Void Collector's edition price? How much was the heart of the swarm digital deluxe or collector's edition? Because since the beta is up, it won't be long when the pre-orders arrive, so I wanna get ready. :) Thanks in advance! :)NoVice12 Aug 4, 2015
Aug 1, 2015 And so it begins... Hello dont know were to start so ill start here on the forums pretty much i was playing trail account with my friend just doing 2s almost a few years ago. I have now decided to buy the game and give it ago. Im just wondering what server to play on iv been reading that Sea server is dead and was thinking of going on the Korean servers im from new zealand so i dont know how well my ping will be or if i should jst play on NA i was sort of looking forward to the KR servers cause it feel like that be even more of the challenge but i still havent decided yet. i really want to have decent ping as well tho so im not a big disadvantage . I Also registered for SC2SEA but couldnt post anything forums due to not getting email to confirm account dont know if anybody knows whats up with that. basically im brand new to starcraft 2 and wana play zerg just dont know were to start off from. Anybody wants leave me some advice for me anything is really helpful at this point of time thanks all :) . Ps. Im 100% a NOOB at the moment.Tay3 Aug 1, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 DH Valencia Replay Pack 2015. Because it's so cool to watch the pros like this and it's even better to copy their builds. Thanks Dream hack. http://open.dreamhack.se/news/258-valencia-sc2-replay-pack.htmlTwoezy3 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 LotV - my early thoughts in the Beta. LotV My Initial thoughts playing with the beta. General changes, More workers - It's really good, you are building your first pylon or supply depot after the first builder and it's basically tech when that is done which is a big improvement. When you have spent too long watching games you get over the first few min of nothingness. Less Minerals - this will be interesting, I suspect people will do a lot more 2 base builds below somewhere around plat then just die if the first attack does not end the game. When I normally finish my 3rd I have the 'mineral patch depleted' trigger to make my 4th almost as soon as I have it saturated so in macro games I suspect constant harass will take place and maintaining a 200 supply army will be quite difficult. Emphasis on micro - worried about this as Aussie ping sucks and netflicks made it worse and micro will become far more important in this expansion for cost efficiency sake. Protoss Adept, it's a sponge infront of the stalkers late game late game which is good and early they are hard to kill which was the main problem with Protoss units early. Time will tell after everything new gets nurfed where this unit fits in. The on use it ok, I think it will be good for defending in two places at once as you can fight then 7 seconds late be a base away instantly. Disruptor, I hate it but I understand where it will fit. If Protoss is being contained by tanks or by lurkers, this is the unit that breaks it and does what BW storm did. It's quite hard to use well but if it lands on the enemy they are dead but same go's for friendly units. The issue is it will be very strong in any bust build so that balance will be a nightmare to sort out. Immortal shield change, it's a bit meh tbh but with the Adept adding a sponge I can see imortals being there for the damage and the shield for breaking rogue wm shots or a focus fire. overall it should be hard on low levels but a good move for the top. Warp Prism Change, it's fantastic for harass and keeping units alive, I don't think anyone hates it. New air, carriers are goodish now which is about time and tempests feel like they can complement an army with their on use just to pepper the opposition if they are turtleing. Much better than sacrificing an expensive unit as again cost efficiency is now a big thing. Zerg. Ultras are stronk now, which is good as they still clump but you feel like you have some real t3 teeth. Lurker, personifies how bad the decision to have Swarm Hosts over them really was , they are much better all round and act as a Zerg Siege tank able to lock down an area and let the zerg harass. Swarm Hosts, Nurfed into the ground where that boring playstyle belongs, they still have a situational use against a turtle but wont actually be the main army this time. I said they where a bad idea last beta and still feel surplus to requirements like the old tempest did with carriers next to it. Revenger, needs work from both players using it a lot and from the dev team. Ling Roach needs a good a good counter which is forcefields and I dont think you should be able to just win with ff and blink stalker if the zerg does not get enough hydra and viper out. We cant really tell until tournaments are played on it. Terran, in general I have not played around enough with T but from day 1 I always thought Blizzards obsession with making bio viable at the expense of a more stable mech has hamstrung the entire game for years in that mech is almost an entirely different race and any buff to one does something crazy to the other. Liberator feels like a tempests sitting next to the BC in that it's surplus to requirements but time will tell, I have not played around with it enough yet. BC's - the Teleport is s good addition and I think ravens will be looked at again as has the fusion cores viability so we may actually start seeing bc's in crazy macro games. Cyclone, I dont like it in that it can equate to free damage at a very early point in the game, I dont think T really need an early game map dominance unit but I think blizzard is out of ideas for Terran. Medivac drop changes, it's good because it comes in late and by then drop defence improves yet I think because of the economic changes a buff to harass late game will be needed. That's all I can think of for now, I'll come back and look at it during the beta to see how my feelings on it change. My only real concern is that versatile units that traditionally could counter anything in the game will be too strong still as I want to see tech switching investments really pay off wih the new ecconomic pressure. I also feel that the game will descend into two base vs two base timings for a really long time as the jump in amp and macro required to keep up with the new ecco changes is pretty hard. ____________________________ Questions or want me to test something out let me know. >.<Twoezy5 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 22, 2015 LOTV is here!... I'm dying of fandom. :P The first Adept hero, and she... Well... I hope to see her in Heroes of the Storm someday. Ok, so, pretty soon I'm gonna buy the digital deluxe edition. I'm setting a place and a time to do it. (Do note, I'm so excited!) And I was browsing shop and I found a digital deluxe collection for all three expansions. And you know what I'm thinking. I want this one! But throwing all my money on the screen, I sorta ran out.. Joking aside, I only collected enough for Legacy of The Void. My Wings of Liberty isn't Deluxe yet, and I want it to. SO! Is there any chance that there will be a separate digital deluxe for Wings of Liberty in the near future? Look at it as a collector's point of view, not some needy !@#$% who wants all the diamond rings and necklaces. This is something I'd take to my grave (literally), and like a needy ^-*!@, I want all three digital deluxe. (Again, try not to see it as a needy #$%^-. I'm just a massive fan to Starcraft)NoVice6 Jul 22, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Please join me in welcoming Takralus! Please join me in welcoming Takralus. Some keen eyed people may know Takralus from the EU forums. She made the long journey down to Australia and along with myself will now be part of the ANZ forums. In between the normal community manager functions of gathering feedback for developers, writing feature articles and attending live events she will be joining us here on the forums discussing Blizzard games with all of you. Welcome Takralus!Arcagnion5 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Can't open LotV I purchased Legacy of the Void, and downloaded it from my account page. Battle.net App was launched and it told me it was ready to play. I checked my transaction history, it said it was complete; I had paid for it. Yet I can't seem to access any of the digital bonuses that come with the dulex version or the game itself, a little help please? Thanks! :D Addendum I checked Options > Gameplay > Expansion Level, I only have the first two games available.Lore1 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 mismatch trying to log in to play, it all loads as far a connect screen where it comes up an error screen that says 'client version mismatch with selected region'. Any advice on how i can get back in to play?CZAR3 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 Casual Team Playing Hi All I was wondering if a) there are guilds/clans, that b) play in teams against other guild/ clans and c) that have casual games(unranked) between each other like a 4- 8 pleayer FFA? I have played both exp stories and have played since before BW, but now im looking for some people to have fun playing against and hopefully improve my PVP game. At one stage in BW i was going up against 2 -3 teamed max lv comps and winning - although im very out of practice now. So any information would be very much appreciated XD GAZGazzarix12 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 LOTV INVITE PLEASE :( i just wanted to play LOTV ,but sadly dont have any invite yet almost a month .. what should i do ? :(PainTOT11 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 LoTV pre-order date? When is the Legacy of The Void Pre-order coming? Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch are coming soon and it's taking all my concentration to keep myself from buying in those 3 games and keeping my money for LoTV. Also, with all due respect, it needs to come sooner, so that I can spend on it immediately. Hehe.. lol...NoVice5 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Please do something about dead SEA Server 12 GMs this season, only 700 - 1300 points, and 30 mins Q time for 2s pug~ Help!Kyrie11 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 What is with the delay playing in Australia? Why is Heroes of the Storm fine and Starcraft not... argghhhhQiin2 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Why can't I login to sc2 off line anymore Ii can't login into my sc2 account offline on more. Well I have no internet because i have move out of home but I have both of them sc2 and hots but why can't I login and just play offline, it's !@#$ because I know i have both but it. Saying like when the first time hots came out Starcraft 2 starter edition can't be play in offline mode ) well that horse %^-* because I was playing. Both offline last 3: mounts, blizzard still gets my vote as the worst gaming company every because they don't give a flyin f*** about us, they have move on too new games,.. Witch you still need internet to playRebelSoldier2 Jun 18, 2015
May 22, 2015 facing same opponent 3 times a row Can battle.net please stop making me face the same opponent 3 times in a row?? thats VERY ANNOYING.. especially if the league's difference is high... i know its related to amount of player on particular region and time.. but please prohibit the last person played with to be matched with me again...StegoZ1 May 22, 2015
May 22, 2015 Is it worth it to buy LoTV if... You don't play on NA server? Don't feel like I am getting the full package for the price. No multiplayer. No arcade. I did try playing on america server but there seems to be latency issues for me. Couldn't really micro well. SEA/NZ is pretty much died and I kinda stopped playing there too. Wondering if I should even buy LoTV at all...Firendra1 May 22, 2015
May 16, 2015 Cya Blizzard. EDIT: I don't actually support anything Blizzard has done lately. Uninstalled every single title. Goodbye for good Blizzard. I won't forget the good days of Starcraft. Pitty your games and customer support have both turned into complete turd.Irony5 May 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 100k Daily Bonus EXP So can i know what time this resets? I have read that rather than a fixed time, it has a cooldown? Is this true? P.S. Preferably the answer, if it resets in a specific time, to be in GMT+8Forthwind2 Apr 15, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 BarCraft Melbourne - StarLeague & GSL Finals This weekend we will be hosting BarCraft Melbourne for the StarLeague final on Saturday 21st March followed by the GSL final on Sunday 22nd March. http://siliconsports.net/barcraft 1080i HD. Projector. Multiple TVs. Tap Beer. The Best Wood Fired Pizza in Australia. Competitions. Give Aways. Hugs. Saturday - StarLeague Final. Sunday - GSL Final. Bring your mates. Celebrate with the Melbourne Gaming Community. Support ESPORTS! Blizzard ANZ has provided heaps of great loot for registred attendees & rezyn8 will also be giving away a SLCN.pro t-shirt to one lucky punter. So make sure you make your way to BarCraft and register for a chance at some awesome loot! My vlog for this weekend's upcoming BarCrafts: https://youtu.be/LKkFw8z1ghI What :: BarCraft Melbourne XXIII - Starleague Final - Maru v Dream When :: Saturday March 21st from 7:30 pm AEDT Where :: The Fringe 33-35 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD Entry :: FREE!!! (Donations welcome) What :: BarCraft Melbourne XXIV - WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Final - Parting v Life/Hero When :: Sunday March 22nd from 4:00 pm AEDT Where :: The Fringe 33-35 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD Entry :: FREE!!! (Donations welcome) You can register your attendance for both events and go in the draw for the give aways at http://siliconsports.net/barcraft Hope you can make it!!! Stay tuned to our website SiliconSports.net, follow us @SiliconSports & like us on facebook.com/siliconsports for updates. TeamLiquid: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tl-community/480627-barcraft-melbourne-starleague-and-gsl-finals SC2SEA: http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?p=178397rezyn1 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 Season 2 WCS Oceania/SEA April 11 - 18 We are pleased to announce the dates for Season 2 of the WCS Oceania/SEA qualifiers! Sign ups are now open: http://wcs2015.aclpro.com.au/ Sign up now!Arcagnion1 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 Season 1 WCS Oceania/SEA Challenger Due to the changes in #WCS this year our players have a even bigger chance to compete with the best on the world stage. This weekend the top four from the qualifier will compete in two best of five matches to determine who will represent the region in WCS Premier! Cast live from the Sydney studio from 11am AEDT: PiG vs KingKong (ZvZ) And Iaguz vs EnDerr (TvZ) GLHF!Arcagnion10 Mar 12, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 I found some jokes Read all steps lads! Step 1: If you are reading this, congrats you know how to read.. Step 2: Read it in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw Step 3: After step 2, never waste your time with negative haters! The best way to handle that type of person is smiling. It annoys them more and makes you a winner!! Hahaha Step 3 is so funny!! What about Step 4? Step 4: Just like video games, sometimes we have to move on to the next level of our lives. and face the hardest part of the game and try not to lose it. Ah YES I like step 4, totally agreed! Applause please? Thank you!FalrGoJimmy1 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Australia & NZ Only Internet Tournament Hey all. I've been a bit bored lately, and although I myself, am awful at starcraft, I do enjoy watching people play at a high level. So with this in mind I just want to gauge the interest levels if I were to run a small internet tournament and chuck in around $1000-$1500 in prize money. Of course it wouldn't be a massive tournament (probably only 16 or 32 players) and it probably wouldn't run smoothly, but it would give a few people a chance to win some money and me a chance to watch someone who actually knows how to play. If enough people show an interest I will endeavour to set it up and let you all know how to enter the lottery to be picked to play, and approx. dates of the event. CheersTheSweeper3 Feb 13, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Starcraft 2 help- update/patch So i got this game recently cheap in retail form, I have both Wings of Liberty & Heart of The Swarm i start up Battle.net and it ask to do some patch/update so i stick in the Wings of Liberty disk and wait a while and i eventually get "The file Localization.xml could not be loaded also i have looked around people saying delete the update folder....didn't work for me i've uninstalled Battle.net and installed.....still getting the error.Zodd3 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 How was your holiday guys? I am back to work and doing something, holiday will be ended soon in Sydney. Sad sad :(FalrGoJimmy5 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Sc2 Lan Perth Perth CRAVES e-sports. It has been too long since our last Starcraft II LAN. We have the resources to support a LAN, all we need now is for people to express any interest. If anyone would be interested in attending a LAN in Perth then please express your interest through the comments via: http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?t=8932Fullmetal1 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 No more AUS/NZ region?? I've been away from Starcraft for almost 6 months so forgive my laxity/noobness but it appears that they have removed the AUS/NZ region?? Does that mean all of our achievements / portraits / ranks in ladder etc are effectively gone? Someone enlighten me!RedbulI6 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Aussie Gaming Community!!!! Looking for group of people to join a Australian Gaming Community, for all updates on games in near future and patch info and Updates. Also looking for people who play World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Call of Duty and such!!! If interested this is the page for you. https://www.facebook.com/ChainReaction101Razakela5 Jan 8, 2015