The Adopt A Noob Program

Zerg Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Noi #710

New to zerg. need help with mid-late game macro.
I think this post is an awesome idea! For the Swarm! I'd be willing to help.
I'm a 1500 diamond zerg. Would like to be a mentor. And if EGIdra wanted to mentor me I' be a noob, lols.

Pandorasbox
code: 445
TheBlueBox 814 here

I'm a high plat in every league, and am looking to either help or be helped. HMU ingame.
Is there a cut off to how bad you can be?

Because right now - I pretty much guarantee I'd have the lowest points.

Didn't believe you until I opened your profile. Ouch man. Hit me up if you want, character code is 814.

code: 930

Plat, someone adopt me.
TEACH ME!
Jackson
637!!!!
Bronze
HELP OUT THIS NOOB PLEASE!!

I just started playing with zerg (switched over from protoss LOL!)

rogerpants #626.

Didn't believe you until I opened your profile. Ouch man. Hit me up if you want, character code is 814.

Yeah, not so much new to RTS as I am relatively new to Blizzard-style RTS. I'm more from the slower squad-based RTS and TBS games.

Anyway, obviously, I'm Bronze - code is 710.

Determined to live and die as Zerg, though. I'm reading up on build orders, watching replays. Trying to learn the macro style - which is what is losing me games I think - I'm just not good at it yet but I have a feeling my style is best served there than rush-type play.

zerglinguist: 706 gold

noobling/mentor for silv/bronze/switch from other races

matched constantly against high platinum and once against a 1400 diamond and need help playing vs these levels, especially protoss with early gate pushes as well as ZvZ (duh)

My ZvZ used to be great when I was placing (pre patch when i was more of a ling micro battle) but now it has turned into a fastest gas + roach then muta fight and I hate it (who doesnt)

on later at night usually spend many hours hours logged on ofc not playing constantly, I am pacific time and usually on from around 7pm until 3 am sometimes

I can help with new/bronze/silver zerg players as I play a lot of KOTH with friends who are all plat/diamond and customs a lot of the time. And I have friends from my team who will obs and help someone with constructive feedback.
I'll help but am also looking for help =P
1400 plat
im on all the time, add me and message me
Keima #195 Diamond

Wouldn't mind mentoring, add me to your list and just talk to me if I'm online. :)

This thread made me laugh so hard ! good idea op +1

I would like you to add my name to whatever list makes sense, I would love to be a noob up for adoption I could use a really good player to teach me. If there are more people a lot lower than me I could adopt a noob ^_^

1750 diamond/random
oh hey a none completely useless post this is what i like to see.

only sad thing is from what i went through 1500 was the highest diamond which is a low diamond :(

wish i could help but im to busy with work + tourny matches + helping my nub irl friends l2play -.-

edit:
damn a 1750 posted as i typed this

edit:edit:
nvm he is random
I lol'd

edit:
damn a 1750 posted as i typed this

then I seriousd :l

edit:edit:
nvm he is random

PureEvil 260, i could really use some help with my zvp. i find myself losing pretty often to any kind of early push. and if i make it into the late game the collusus-stalker ball just destroys me usually.

er i guess i forgot to mention that ima noob. only gold/plat level i kind of switch up between playing gold and plat players the last week or so to where i havent done good enough to move up but still do decent.
Aww this post is really cute. I'm a rdm platinum player for any team league but i prefer toss. Mb i could help the nooblings with any matchup or get stomped by a mentor, as i feel zerg is my weakest match up, in an attempt to work up to 1v1 diamond as toss. If any1 is actually interested just let me know
Koala.313
Noob (Diamond, but still noob)

Strats, macro, micro, etc need work T_T
New to zerg and would like some help

Keith.421 Gold (but have only played Protoss.)
<--- 662 Diamond Glad to help zerg learners