The Long Discussion Home.

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
10/21/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Warhawk
Does LVH still have room for another participant, or would that make things a bit too much?

The more the merrier.
KO please review post #58
OK:

I prefer not to have anything beyond marines, goliaths, and maybe firebats for now, and no special stuff beyond some minor customization (heaviness is fine).

Don't worry, we'll pick up more tech on the way.
OK so heavier armor ... could the Goliath at least have the Charon Boosters? otherwise it'll just be standard. and they aren't likely to get the specs for a Diamondback without one ... meh ... tis fine.
Morph, the range boost is via the Ares class weapons system.
Ares class Weapons system is correct for SC2 but I also had the old Charon Boosters in there.
Are there any roles that need to be filled/ what roles are still open?
not sure
10/22/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Warhawk
Are there any roles that need to be filled/ what roles are still open?

It was said marine earlier. There's Joseph, me, Kor, Moprh, and Tasha, Thane.
So at this point... engineers, perhaps medical officers, and maybe another Science Officer, since we only have 1 of 2 maximum.
KO, would it be possible to hold off on having the ship leave until tonight? I'm just about done my char sheet now, and it's just easier for me to meet up with everyone before the ship goes into warp.

If not, I can just join when the ship arrives at it's next destination I guess.
Or you could just already be on the ship....
He speaks da trooth.
Knarled, I shall post in the morning as I just got internet and I'm dead beat tired at the moment. And I would like to know what is exactly going on besides the fact that they are indeed just about to take off.
Naturally. I'm planning to post a big recap when the first "episode" ends, so that should work.
Just gonna bump this for ease of access. And locating.
Aw... I was gonna do that...
10/25/2013 08:27 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Naturally. I'm planning to post a big recap when the first "episode" ends, so that should work.
Thank God.

Also, may I please have villain? Perhaps essentially the Amon of Protoss? Completely corrupt with opposite beliefs of his people, with the exception of them being the highest race.
12/02/2013 06:21 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Aw... I was gonna do that...

Oh...sorry...But at least it's done.
ShadowFury: I refrained from answering because I was waiting for the end of the first thread.

I will send everyone a note on dA. One of those notes will be informing the recipient that one of their characters is a traitor.