Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 28)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
Morph, please, it took me a week to finish all six books of this one series. :P

10/30/2013 07:39 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
Maybe this summer? I'm reading so much great litterature, some easy reading sci-fi sounds awesome...
Try reading "The Fault In Our Stars" it's the book we are reading in Young Adult Literature right now and it's pretty good so far.
Orrr
I could just send my copy to him.
You know...
after I read it...
=whistles and walks off=

*twitch*

||Suddenly, the resonance from TLM and me twitching synchronizes, causing a massive earthquake that devastates a nearby town.||

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE BY NOT READING ENDER'S GAME!?!
10/31/2013 06:04 AMPosted by KnarledOne
SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE BY NOT READING ENDER'S GAME!?!
-twirls my stache in an evil manner-
Everything is going according as planned. >:3
I guess Korhallian Tales is dead- LIKE MY HOPES AND DREAMS!

Meh, Whatever, anyways, when it comes to Ender's game, I actually liked Speaker for the dead and Xenocide more then Ender's Game.

But I think that we can all agree that Children of the Mind Sucked compared to the others.
10/31/2013 06:04 AMPosted by KnarledOne
causing a massive earthquake that devastates a nearby town.

Oh my. Well if not reading it causes death, chaos, and destruction?
Consider the book burned! :D
10/31/2013 08:00 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
causing a massive earthquake that devastates a nearby town.

Oh my. Well if not reading it causes death, chaos, and destruction?
Consider the book burned! :D

You are an advocate for death, chaos and destruction, then?
Thane, this is HBRB we're talking about here... That's kinda a given.

Oh and HBRB, I personally prefer doom, death and destruction, it flows off the tongue so much better.
Indeed it does.
As does this acronym my friends and I cooked up for what the Zerg do to you.
Mutilation
Infestation
Assimilation

So if you, your colony, or your whole planet goes MIA, then we have an idea of what's probably happened. ;D
Ohh... I like.

>:D
"Wonderful. Another freak who think's he's cool and unique because he hail's Satan..."

I shake my head and adjust the C-14 Gauss Rifle in between my legs. With the wave of a finger I beckon for another drink.
"Who? Me? I just play zerg. How does that make me a satanist?"
I say innocently.
A grin crosses my face. "Not you, man, Mr. Burrito over there."

"Besides, HotS proved there was more to zerg than Doom, Death and Destruction."
Well EXCUSE ME~
I sincerely take any form of religious association being pinned on me as an insult to my near-total lack of beliefs.
However, to an opposing force, there isn't much else, however, in the inner workings of the Zerg, you are correct.
Oh, SB, sorry for having not gotten involved in your RP yet. I'm kinda horrible at starting out in an open situation like that... and life has been it's usual chaotic self... I'm considering whether or not to actually join... My char's were kind of thrown together last minute.
Nah, don't worry about it. Take some time to think if you want to. No harm done by not joining in. ^^;
Everything is so white. >.< Internet must be sucking terribly so this fine morning after I stir awake.

Anyway, if anyone is wondering what happened to me yesterday in dA... ze power went out!
-CR
*Walk into the bar, writing down notes on multiple pieces of paper*

Guess what I'm finally doing... writing a book. Hopefully I will successfully (and finally) start an RP to go along with it.
I set fire to the pieces of paper after knocking them out of xer's hands. "Ask Thane how well that goes."
I have more.
There are always more.