Cant see Portraits in Starcraft 2

Technical Support
So i was in beta, and when i downloaded the beta i dl'd to my laptop, which i then installed, and i used a external hard drive to put it on my desktop. But when i played it on my desktop i couldent see portraits. I figured it was just how i put it on, so i shrugged it off.

But when i i unstialled the beta, and installed the actual game now, i still cant see any portaits in multi, and i cant see any achievments, even when i get them, it doesnt do anything. my friends see when i get them, but not me.

Help needed, any help would be awesome

Can you tell us more information about your computer? You can find most of the information if you go to Start -> Run -> dxdiag (or on Windows Vista/7, Windows Key + R -> dxdiag)

I'll need the following info:
System tab
Operating system:
System Manufacturer:
System Model:
DirectX Version:

Display tab
Device Name:
Driver Version:
Driver Date:
Driver DDI Version:
DirectDraw Acceleration:
Direct3D Acceleration:
AGP Texture Acceleration:
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 3582MB RAM
Page File: 1955MB used, 3508MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
bump , help plz :(
I am also having this problem. I talked to some other people and they fixed it by setting their computer date to the correct date. Is this the problem for you?
HOLY CRAP, it fixed it! thanks so much
no problem :D