Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 23 24 25
Knarled, there's a lot you don't know about me. I am just generally, a !@#$ed up person.

I am trying to get around to that, Animus. Say hi to Ezio, Connor, and Altair for me.
Okay, so, Knarled, I'm playing this Dwarf Fortress game you talked about? Yeah, I have no idea what I'm trying to do. :/
It'll take some time to learn, Crymson. A lot and a lot of time. Go to the wiki, and the first thing you should read is on the topic of !!FUN!!.

And it scares me that I'm not the only psychopath here in the bar. Mind you, we're nowhere near the same in mentality, but its almost like SF's been reading Nietzche. That little spiel about there being no good nor evil was... horrifyingly close.
Morrjo, psychopath is better than a sociopath, just to let you know. And I doubt you guys are psychopaths, just two individuals that look at life differently.

As for Dwarf Fortress, I'm also doing the Adventurer one and let me tell you, I'm lost on that one as well so I guess I do need to look at the wiki.
Nietzche? That sounds Germanic. What is it?
Freidrich Niezche? Most famed for coining the phrase 'God is Dead'?

...He's my favorite philosopher, blatant sexism/antisemmitism aside. Quite a sad story behind him though, which lead to most of his methods and trains of thought for his philosophies.
To tell the truth, I have never heard of him or that phrase. However, from what you said, I have a good guess that he was at the very least, raised in the 1930s to 1940s, be him tot or teen, in !@#$ Germany. I might read up on him.
Time to make a new bar. KnarledOne, congrats. Your "Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)" Will not be struck from the numerical record like every previous attempt by any number of people.

I must be going soft or something.
OR! He was responsible with it, and still made it part of your series of bars.

Damn it, Zanon. Now I keep on running a repeated image of Arcturus sighing and saying he's going soft as well as Warfield doing the same. DAMN YOU! I demand a slave for this.
*looks up*
Oh, well we definitely can't have that.

"I will not be stopped. Not by you or the Confederates or the protoss or anyone! I will [Static] cleanse all traces of the slave trade in [static] this sector or see it burnt to ashes around me..."
I stare at Zanon as I reach down a cellar door that hadn't been there before, my arm extending greatly and pluck a man out of a red cave. I continue staring at Zanon as I throw the man to Julius Caesar, resurrected from the dead, and he leaves me a bunch of gold and silver coins. I slowly reach behind me and drop the coins into a small leather bag attached to my waist. "Impossible."
I AM IMMORTAL

CHARGING MY PHASE DISRUPTORS

TARGET ACQUIRED AND DESIGNATED FOR TERMINATION: ZANON'S UGLY BEARD

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

MISSION COMPLETE RETURNING TO HIBERNATION IN IMMORTAL SHIELD

Zzzzzzzzzz...
Zanon, why was Aximus acting strangely?
Don't be fooled buy the Animus it is not Aximus.

---Surprise Round!---
Animus Used: Phase Disruptors.
It is not very effective, as Zanon is not an armored unit.
Animus deals 20 damage to Zanon's psionic shields.

---Surprise round concluded.---

Zanon wins initiative.

Zanon uses Call Epic Ally.
The Aiur's Kitchen warps in above the bar.

Zanon uses a free action to offer you a chance to surrender.

Codex Entry: Aiur's Kitchen
- The Aiur's Kitchen was initially a Terran battle-cruiser. Shortly after the creation of an artificial intelligence (Designation: Discord) by the Protoss Child, Discord interfaced with and destroyed the ship's on board adjunct and assumed control of the vessel.

Discord spend the next year upgrading this new platform and incorporating various pieces of Protoss technology. In addition to all elements found on the battleship to begin with, the ship is known to have a functional warpgate and recall device on board, as well as Primary and Secondary shielding.

Further information is unreliable at best, though there are unconfirmed reports that the Aiur's Kitchen took down two standard Terran Battle-cruisers in a surprise attack, and significantly damaged at least three others before leaving the battlefield.

This supper cruiser is believed to be Discord's Primary Operating Platform.
Ah yes.... Discord. The spawn of a character first made by Firebat then given to Zanon.
02/09/2014 08:27 PMPosted by Zanon
Time to make a new bar. KnarledOne, congrats. Your "Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)" Will not be struck from the numerical record like every previous attempt by any number of people.

02/09/2014 08:34 PMPosted by ShadowFury
OR! He was responsible with it, and still made it part of your series of bars.

The secret is to pretend you're working for the Old Order, and nobody will notice the New Order slipping in.... hehehe... ehehehe... AHAHAHAHA!

02/09/2014 08:34 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Now I keep on running a repeated image of Arcturus sighing and saying he's going soft as well as Warfield doing the same.

That is horrifying, and now that image is stuck in my head too.

It is good to see Zanon posting again, though.
12 PEWS X 20 DAMAGE = 240 DAMAGE TO ZANON

CORRECTION: 12 PEWS X 26 DAMAGE = 312 DAMAGE TO ZANON

YOUR LACK OF MATH DISPLEASES ME

02/09/2014 09:35 PMPosted by Zanon
Zanon uses a free action to offer you a chance to surrender.

HIBERNATION MODE DEACTIVATED, YOUR THREAT MEANS NOTHING TO ME

ANIMUS IS ONLINE. ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL. WEAPONS HOT. MISSION: THE DESTRUCTION OF ANY AND ALL DICTATORS.

OBSTRUCTION DETECTED, COMPOSITION: TITANIUM ALLOY SUPPLEMENTED BY DUAL LAYER SHIELDING. ADVANCED A.I HIDDEN WITHIN. PROBABILITY OF MISSION HINDRANCE: ZERO PERCENT.

OMEGA ALPHA GAMMA PROTOCOL INITIATED.

ALL YOUR AIUR'S KITCHEN ARE BELONG TO ME.

(Animus teleports somewhere inside the Aiur's Kitchen)

DICTATOR ZANON WILL FALL! THE BAR WILL FALL!

(Begins rampaging the interiors will dual phase disruptors)

ALL HAIL LIBERTY!
"He seems to forget the powers the bar has... I mean, it was built by Thundercrash after all." I sip a drink gently. "Knarled sees what I'm talking about. The horror of a cold dictator and an old war veteran muttering about them going soft is horrible, and incredibly out of character!"
It is indeed.

I'm trying to decide whether to side with Animus out of being a regular supporter of Chaos, side with Zanon out of tradition and loyalty to the Bar, or just sit here and drink my Prismatic Void out of laziness. Thoughts, SF?
"I think watching them fight each other would be more entertaining than taking a side. Certainly would make great TV. Speaking of which.....' I smile and teleport several drones onto the ship to record the fight.