Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 25 Next
Good idea. I'll stick a Portal 2 quote in next to it.
KO Z&Z was the only really successful open RP by most means. The early ones did have some pretty lengthy posts and later on there was some pretty long posts as well as short.
I like to think that Z&Z2 was fairly successful. I don't know what others thought of it (I know it had some actually fairly interesting plot, but I was barely involved), but I had a blast RPing competing restaurants with smylez. That was quite possibly the most fun I've ever had in a RP.
Z&Z2 was fun, if short lived. I feel that it could be successful eventually, maybe with an influx of fresh blood our antics don't scare away.
Hey, guys.

I have another RP in mind, (thatwillprobablyburntoasheslikeFadeandprobablywillhaveseveralrebootsbeforeIpresstheejectbutton *DEEP INHALE*) and I was wondering if anyone was curious in a Gods vs Gods kind of RP based on mythology.
Sounds kinda like Maltheism. Shoot the idea anyways.
What I had in mind was that these "gods" are in constant political debate over what should be done with the worlds and the non-god civilizations that reside within them. People who participate would make their own god that would participate in the debate circle known as The Court, which decides actions based on majority vote, or a rare occasion when the god known as the Court Master makes a decision.

For the action itself, I was thinking that the gods send their champions to deal with problems as they arise.

In all, it's an idea that needs work, but I'll be willing to make it an RP if you're interested
Not like Maltheism. Well, it's got great roots, but there seems to be just a little too much politics. Ask Dacder and MarkusKriostheSpacePirate how those go.
politicing ... hate it IRL hate it in RP's ...
What I had in mind was that these "gods" are in constant political debate over what should be done with the worlds and the non-god civilizations that reside within them. People who participate would make their own god that would participate in the debate circle known as The Court, which decides actions based on majority vote, or a rare occasion when the god known as the Court Master makes a decision.

For the action itself, I was thinking that the gods send their champions to deal with problems as they arise.

In all, it's an idea that needs work, but I'll be willing to make it an RP if you're interested

Do it but would our God be the kinds that have their own domains like God of war, God of kittens, etc.
Stop. Dont even start. Or i will forever kill off your characters in an RP. From ugly a$$ed demon dogs that melt your flesh, slurp it off your body then crush your bones into sharp fragments and shards then chew the rest of you live with their jagged rows of hundreds of teeth, your bones squishing whats left of your nerves and muscles and any possible skin with it.

That thought.
Stop it.
12/27/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ask Dacder and MarkusKriostheSpacePirate how those go.

Politics don't work simply because nobody will let down their "I'm a badass and I have to let you know it every second. Oh, and by the way, hellnotoanythingyouhavetosay."

If RPers could humble themselves, politics would work.

So no. A RP where every RPer is a god would not work.
MarkusKriostheSpacePirate LVH whenever you can please and thank you.
Xer is talking about Rays in GD 0_o
He's not considered a regular, so he's on his own.
It is still against the rules!
Post me the link and let me see what's up.
Cannot post link on tablet but it is in the thread satire of SC forums.
You encouraged him /facepalm
12/28/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Zarkun
You encouraged him /facepalm

Expected him to post it in the bar :P