Figured out a patch issue.

Technical Support
Was using firefox, internet connection was fine, however, when trying to update sc2 I would continue in a loop of Bliz downloader not able to connect. I figured out it was my settings with IE. It seems that bliz dl does not like firefox.

hope this helps.
It certainly did. I use FF and tend to forget about IE. Once I disabled the proxies on IE, problem solved. Installing this thing took more steps (problems) than I usually encounter. Though, I guess I can say that I learn a little more about networks and firewalls from instances like this, haha.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum