Patch 2.1 This Week

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
01/18/2014 07:37 PMPosted by Raver
Hell, it's about time.

*fangirl squee*
01/18/2014 07:25 PMPosted by tQorGETSLAMT
Why keep updating SEA server?

We update all regions to the newest version every time. It wouldn't make any sense to do otherwise.
Will this bring the Ladder changes that we've all been hoping for? I'd really like to be restored to my former Platinum position, and only be playing solid Platinum players (and low-mid Diamonds once I reach that level). I've been playing such a mix of players that I haven't really been able to learn anything lately.
Tuesday: when I can play again. Yesssssss.
How big will the patch be?
Blizzard has Finally answer patch 2.1 release date. Past few months there was too many frustration, with this patch coming this Tuesday player will return to ladder system for the first time this year. Thank you for fixing the ladder system and putting up with are negative feedback. Working at Blizzard some time can very frustrated I understand your painful experience and hardship. Never let our negative feedback drag you down ,never give up, always stay positive. Have a nice day Kaivax.

-Psychic
Blizzard has Finally answer patch 2.1 release date. Past few months there was too many frustration, with this patch coming this Tuesday player will return to ladder system for the first time this year. Thank you for fixing the ladder system and putting up with are negative feedback. Working at Blizzard some time can very frustrated I understand your painful experience and hardship. Never let our negative feedback drag you down ,never give up, always stay positive. Have a nice day Kaivax.

-Psychic

That's great, man. I'll be returning to ranked play as well.

Just so you know you'll have to play a lot of games to get properly matched up if you've been inactive for that long.
YUS! Finally!
The real question is are we going to get something so !@#$ing simple as custom ladder colors?
Wicked!, that background music is the best!
Finally, thank you. I can't wait for the BW soundtrack!
Crap, I have to change my underwear now.... THANK YOU BLIZZARD FOR FIXING MY GAME!!!!

Off to the laundry room.
hopefully the ladder fix is the right fix because if not this game is in serious trouble if you just make the percentages on the sight say its supposed to be 70% below platinum instead of actually ladder fixing this game is dead
01/18/2014 08:30 PMPosted by Ludo
The real question is are we going to get something so !@#$ing simple as custom ladder colors?

No, the real question is whether it will actually fix this broken fking MM system.

Given they broke it that badly in the first place and have taken a year to supposedly fix it I have a suspicion that the marketing pukes responsible for the change in the first place will have talked the managers into agreeing to a half !@# solution that leave us still facing masters players in silver team games,
I have a feeling that the MMR problems will not be fixed.

Considering I can still have masters mmr on ranked and bronze mmr on unranked.

I feel like the only solution is to make it so ranked plays only ranked and unranked plays only unranked. However we will see how it goes.
*String of bad words* YES!
YAHOOOOOOO!

F*ck.... It's exam week in my school. -.-"
Why keep updating SEA server? It's completely deserted. That's like updating Wol when nobody is playing.

Actually, if you happen to be there in peak time, there are lots of people playing.

Also, 1v1 is quite active in SEA.