Patch 2.1 This Week

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
Blizzard has Finally answer patch 2.1 release date. Past few months there was too many frustration, with this patch coming this Tuesday player will return to ladder system for the first time this year. Thank you for fixing the ladder system and putting up with are negative feedback. Working at Blizzard some time can very frustrated I understand your painful experience and hardship. Never let our negative feedback drag you down ,never give up, always stay positive. Have a nice day Kaivax.

-Psychic

That's great, man. I'll be returning to ranked play as well.

Just so you know you'll have to play a lot of games to get properly matched up if you've been inactive for that long.

Correct. MMR decay has been in full effect the whole time.

01/18/2014 09:44 PMPosted by Hunta
I have a feeling that the MMR problems will not be fixed.

There's no mention by Bliz that there's any changes to MMR or MMR decay are included in 2.1, only distribution changes.
fap fap fap fap FAROOOOOOOOOOOOSH
Finally! I run spotify mostly when I game, guess this time it'll take a backseat to remastered music now :D This should tide us for a bit more while waiting for LOTV. 1v1 obs extension modss come on!

You know what needs to be patched next? This weird mentality that gamers get sexually aroused upon hearing good gaming news.
01/18/2014 10:13 PMPosted by Leviathan
There's no mention by Bliz that there's any changes to MMR or MMR decay are included in 2.1, only distribution changes.

Really wish they had addressed these things, but it's okay, I guess.
Will this patch make all 3 races available for Starter Edition as previously mentioned or is this no longer the case?
Crap, I have to change my underwear now.... THANK YOU BLIZZARD FOR FIXING MY GAME!!!!

Off to the laundry room.
YES. I WILL FINALLY NOT GET RAPED MY MASTERS PLAYERS IN GOLD LEAGUE. MUCH EXCITE. VERY LEAGUE REDISTRIBUTION. WOW.

That's great, man. I'll be returning to ranked play as well.

Just so you know you'll have to play a lot of games to get properly matched up if you've been inactive for that long.

Correct. MMR decay has been in full effect the whole time.

I have a feeling that the MMR problems will not be fixed.

Than why do I see people talking about it.
I hope new maps are added this new patch so Protoss don't have to keep dying on them xD <3
Where is toss nerf?
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

01/18/2014 07:37 PMPosted by Raver
Hell, it's about time.
01/18/2014 07:37 PMPosted by Raver
Hell, it's about time.

That quote... I approve :D

And I agree.

Kaivax, Thanks for the update - much appreciation for your continued communication with us! Please keep up the amazing work!

I do however, hope that this fixes the current ladder issues!
what is approximatly weight of that patch ?
I am very thankful for this... I hope that the ladder issues will be fixed soon(TM) with this.

I also do hope there are some balance changes on their way eventually... Nothing drastic but there are obvious glaring issues to look at.
doncroft. i love your sexiness
As I understand the news:

- MMR decay won`t be fixed
- DEMOTION during the season won`t be reintroduced

= nothing essential will be changed and patch 2.1 will be more cosmetics than anything else...
The league distributions will be fixed, MMR decay has a very small impact and was never the issue. Blizzard commented on it a few months ago. The problems on ladder have been caused by the league distribution parameters, not MMR decay, as far as I know.
Polish version !

http://pogorzelisko.blogspot.com/2014/01/starcraft-2-patch-21-21012014r.html
the MMR problems will not be fixed.
nice blizzard!