Patch 2.1 This Week

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
Thanks for the update Kaivax
01/20/2014 01:31 PMPosted by Leviathan
Will the patch be implemented in midnight or in the middle of the day tomorrow?

They haven't said specifically. If tomorrow is a maintenance-style day (where multiple games/regions are worked on), who knows where in the schedule it will be.

Thank you Kaivax! go to your boss and make sure he gives you the Employee of the Year award, a massive pay raise, and extra vacation! By order of Violet!

Who and where can I send a basket of kitties and cookies?
I hope early its tomorrow, so can play later that day!
If they stick to how they typically do maintenance periods, I'd say 2.1 could come anywhere between 5:00 to 11:00am PST. But yes, the earlier the better!
Any idea if Europe has gotten the patch yet? GMT is 6:30am if I'm not mistaken...
custom ladder colors?
Hoof#%kingray lol.
I'm from européan server, the game is not patched yet.
01/18/2014 08:30 PMPosted by Ludo
The real question is are we going to get something so !@#$ing simple as custom ladder colors?

01/20/2014 10:36 PMPosted by Ludo
custom ladder colors?

Nothing of the sort has been mentioned with patch 2.1.
Cant wait for the patch!
By the way, there will be any balance modifications, or this patch is just adding new content?
01/21/2014 03:04 AMPosted by Caylara
By the way, there will be any balance modifications, or this patch is just adding new content?

ladder changes and new content. no balance changes.

Though it seems like there's a maintenance thing going on now... which means that the patch may well be going though now! I could be mistaken though.
I hope ladder is actually fixed, but I'm not holding my breath
I have a feeling that the MMR problems will not be fixed.

Considering I can still have masters mmr on ranked and bronze mmr on unranked.

I feel like the only solution is to make it so ranked plays only ranked and unranked plays only unranked. However we will see how it goes.

01/18/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Doncroft

I'd say NowTM because the last time they said SoonTM, they weren't even close to releasing something.

I wasn't able to log on about an hour ago, this means patch 2.1 is implemented now (at least in Americas)?
My game is update but at the end of the versión say TPR and when i try to login it aks me my Nick again, is that correct, (sorry for my english is to bad)
when will it be done?