Quick Update on League Boundaries

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Hey everyone,

I’m stopping in to let all of you know that we definitely hear your concerns about ladder league distribution following Patch 2.1. We’ve been monitoring league movement closely and while we’ve definitely seen some progress, the league boundary changes we made with the patch aren’t producing the results we’re after just yet.

We’re going to keep a close eye on league data over the next few days and continue to make adjustments in order to be sure that we’re making the right changes as we move forward. We want the StarCraft II ladder to be a great experience for everyone and we really appreciate your patience as we work to make sure we hit our intended league distribution percentages.

Thank you!
first?

And thats great to hear.
Cool
Thanks for the communication here :-D
Great! Hopefully it works out.
01/23/2014 06:46 PMPosted by Spyrian
we’ve definitely seen some progres

What progress? Show some results, please. Show the percentages you are seeing or -something-. Every 3rd party site has shown a .01 increase on bronze league every few hours. This isn't an update, it's the exact same thing they said yesterday. What even are your desired percentages? It's apparently nothing close to what was indicated at the release of HoTS.
Hey everyone,
We’ve been monitoring league movement closely and while we’ve definitely seen some progress

Can you be specific on what progress you have seen?
Some transparency would be nice what are the targeted percentages you're looking for?
I hope you guys get some better feedback come the weekend.

Also it would be nice to know the desired percentages.

In my opinion the real issue is the decay and that is never going to go away as long as MMR decay is in place.
ok thanks it seams like i'll be finally promoted without getting better! herp derp
Thanks for communication and not leaving us in the dark :) Love the blue posts
Thanks, do whatever you need to do to get it rollin' again.
Finally! Personally I would like the fix to be something back to what it was during Wings of Liberty. Although, as people have been asking for true MMR to be shown for a long time.
01/23/2014 06:59 PMPosted by Him
01/23/2014 06:46 PMPosted by Spyrian
we’ve definitely seen some progres

What progress? Show some results, please. Show the percentages you are seeing or -something-. Every 3rd party site has shown a .01 increase on bronze league every few hours. This isn't an update, it's the exact same thing they said yesterday. What even are your desired percentages? It's apparently nothing close to what was indicated at the release of HoTS.

YES PLEASE FFS
01/23/2014 07:28 PMPosted by Stabley
Finally! Personally I would like the fix to be something back to what it was during Wings of Liberty. Although, as people have been asking for true MMR to be shown for a long time.

No reason you can't have both :D
+1. This is what everyone wanted to hear. :)
they need to take real measures if they want to fix the ladder. Pretty much everyone but the bottom of bronze and low diamond should be getting a promotion.
good,that means they know the results are not optimal yet,good,now i can wait 48 more hours.
bronze and silver should be for the new players not the players that have100+ apm and 80+epm
Why not reset the ladder back to what it was in WoL?