Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 30)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
What about a key to anarchy? It's easier to mold anarchy into a low form of democracy than turn tyranny into democracy, especially with a leader like Zanon.
[Moved]
02/10/2014 08:53 PMPosted by Zanon
02/10/2014 08:42 PMPosted by Warhawk
*Starts innocently mixing a drink*

One of the security cameras moves slightly.

Subject #765 (Warhawk)
Drink mixing in progress...
Assessing threat...

Theta threat level.

Observe and report.

Someone has decided to enforce their rather un-enforced rules.
"But sir, this drink is called The Gospel of Democracy™. I can assure you it's quite delicious."
02/10/2014 05:02 PMPosted by Zanon
!!!---Surprise round---!!!
Animus does 20 damage to Zanon

---Initave---
-Zanon then Animus-
Zanon uses Summon Epic Ally. => Aiur's Kitchen.

Free action to offer cease fire.

---End Round 1---

Zanon looses an action while waiting for a response.
Animus does 20 damage to Zanon.

Sorry, it's actually 312 x 3 = 936 - 400 = -536 HP.

Why is it 312 not 240? Well, a +3 attack immortal deals 26 damage to an unarmored target. 26x12=312
02/10/2014 08:49 PMPosted by Animus
We will assume we both have the HP of heroic units. For an Immortal that comes out to 240 Shields and 240 health.

We will assign Zanon 200 health (much less than SC2 heros like Nova and Tosh have) and 200 Points of Temporary Psionic Shielding.

We agreed (by that you proposing this and I accepting it) to this.

!!!---Surprise round---!!!

---Initave---
-Zanon then Animus-
Zanon uses Summon Epic Ally. => Aiur's Kitchen.

Free action to offer cease fire.

For Aiur's Kitchen to appear prior to the time it takes action, you would take a total of 624 damage in 34.8 seconds.

For an effective life pool of 400 hp, you have -224 life.

Check. Mate.

Fascinating...
Given this flow of events I likely would have retreated rather than offer a cease fire.

Your sudden (and unprovoked) attack forces my retreat to the freshly arrived Aiur's Kitchen.
02/10/2014 08:58 PMPosted by Zanon
Your sudden (and unprovoked) attack forces my retreat to the freshly arrived Aiur's Kitchen.

Then we agree that my version of the events is more likely, saved for the part I have pounded you down to the atomic level. We can safely say you teleported into the bridge of Aiur's Kitchen thanks to Discord/teleportation device and I am in hot pursuit, teleporting to Aiur's Kitchen using Omega Alpha Gamma Protocol?
"Or would be." My revolver goes off four times, taking out Animus's legs and immobilizing him. "Now then, why the increase of violence all of a sudden?"
Point of fact, I was assuming that (as player characters) we would both have 3/3 upgrades that effectively canceled each other out.

And yes. We can indeed assume that. Fortunately Immortals can not target aircraft... usually.
Aximus is an excellent counter example to that rule.
I'm sure he doesn't have Gauss Rifles and Hellfire Missiles like Aximus. Not matter how alike his name is.
Agreed.
02/10/2014 09:02 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Or would be." My revolver goes off four times, taking out Animus's legs and immobilizing him. "Now then, why the increase of violence all of a sudden?"

"SIR, WE HAVE GONE OVER THIS ONCE OVER. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. YOU ARE CLASSIFIED AS A CIVILIAN AND A NON-PRIORITY TARGET. YOU ARE OBSTRUCTING THE WORK OF LIBERTY AND FREEDOM FOR ALL. I ADVISE YOU FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY TO STOP OBSTRUCTING OR ELSE..."

Currents flows throughout Animus' immortal exoskeleton, purging the bullets out. A self healing polymer quickly reseals the holes caused by the bullets. Animus charges his phase disruptors.

"...FACE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION."

02/10/2014 09:02 PMPosted by Zanon
Point of fact, I was assuming that (as player characters) we would both have 3/3 upgrades that effectively canceled each other out.

Assuming you start off with base armor zero, you would reduce my damage to 23.

23x12=276x3=828

Sooo.....no. Not really.

Just so we are clear, somehow everyone who is posting is inside Aiur's Kitchen?
hem.
"But sir, this drink is called The Gospel of Democracy™. I can assure you it's quite delicious and mind opening."
I smirk and slowly stand up, reloading the four missing rounds into my revolver. "Now, ya see, I simply can't do that now. Yer little rough and tumble has effectively destroyed my drink." Holstering the weapon, I approach a closet nearby and pull out a sawed off shotgun, the name "Harmonizer" inscribed in a plate on one side. "Now, you can kindly take your stompin' and shootin' elsewhere, so that I might make a new drink in peace, or we can go all old western and have a noon time shoot out."
02/10/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Zarkun
a noon time shoot out

Please don't. We really don't need to blow up the bar. Again.
02/10/2014 09:15 PMPosted by Warhawk
Please don't. We really don't need to blow up the bar. Again.

Correction, it is inside Aiur's Kitchen. Though how Zarkun appears and why he has a beef with me is a mystery to me. I mean, I did turn down my speakers to accommodate his demands of my blasting my speakers.

Mind you he heard me blasting my speakers inside a massive battlecruiser flying god knows how high while at the bar. Super hearing powers?
Wait...I thought we were in the bar...
The level of destruction that would result from a shootout of those proportions would level everything within a 220,315.561 decahurtz radius. (and yes, I did just pull that number & form of measurement out of my @ss)
I am in the Aiur's kitchen.
The Bar is on the surface of some planet surrounded by the husks of dead businesses.
And looooooooooooots of blast craters.