Day I Night of the third day

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
[Kirk]
I set up a psi-wall near the top and grab my rifle. I start to fire on the Infected trying to trim the horde some. "OK could use some help here. Something really pissed them off."
I turn off the scanner, pick up my rifle, and make a slow dash to them to help out. Upon arriving I immediately start picking them off.
[Jor-sha]
I activate my psi-blades and take a ready stance just before lobbing a grenade towards the hoard of zombies.

[Jessica]
I grab my rifle and start to help in picking off the hoard that was being held at bay.
IC:
Something gently thuds in ducts, along with what suspiciously sounds like muffled cursing.
OOC: Is that supposed to be near the main group?
OOC:
Sure, why not.
[Jessica]
I pause in between shots and look towards the ducts before training my sights on it.
"Who ever is in there better show themselves now."
IC:
Silence reigns for several seconds, albeit interrupted by by gunfire and the cries of the undead;
"Is... Is it safe to come out?..."
A muffled voice asks quietly, barely audible.
[Jessica]
"As safe as it is going to get." I reply rather harshly before using my psionic sight to see what was inside.
IC:
Hiding inside the ducts is a young man, certainly no older than 20, wearing a HE suit.
[Jessica]
"You have five minutes before I grab you out of there myself."
IC:
"A-are the zombies still o-out there?.."
The gernade explodes killing the group of zombies, however, there is a loud scream and the sound of metal being torn about. Two long arms can be seen at the bottom of the stairs clawing the area trying to get in. It appears the last gernade had hit a grave man and enraged it. The relay room is now clear of zombies however there are wiggling objects moving on the walls of the relay command center. They are the size of a child's arm and white with brown strips going down its body. They have small legs on the front of their body and appear to weaving a new type of creep into the walls.
[Jor-sha]
"Well this escalated quickly...." I say shift my stance to a more defensive as I watch the grave man.

[Jessica]
"More or less but those vents won't be safe for much longer I can guarantee that." I say before turning towards the sound of the enraged grave man.
I look at the strange worms and keep my rifle level. "So, what should we do about these? They seem harmless enough, but..." Hearing the screech down the hall, I open a channel. {Jessica, what's that screeching about? It's worse than they normally sound.}
[Kirk]
{Grenade hit a Graveman ... not exactly happy to find out what it's capable of.} I say keeping my wall up to prevent the infected from advancing.

[Riala]
"Leave 'em unless they prove dangerous." I walk over to the comm panel and check it over. As I do I place my rifle on my shoulder and it collapses a little.
The metal continues to groan as the graveman continues to widen the door a few ferals charge up the stairs snarling at the team. The comm panel is still in good shape and is online. As Riala looks up she see a comm officer's body laying agaisnt the window. Around his body is white silk webbing and a few more of the worms. They look like they are trying to mend his servered leg in a vain attempt to heal him.
[Riala]
"Grab a couple of those ... things." I say as I pull out the disks and get ready to put the first one in.
"And put them in what exactly?" I ask, picking up one of the Webbers as I'd decided to call them until an official name was given. "We didn't exactly come in with science kits."
[Jor-sha]
As the ferals approach I quickly cut one down as it comes within reach of my psi-blades and bring my psi-shield up to block the attack of the other.