Cannot be invited to clan

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Hello,

this character cannot be invited to a clan. When people try, I do not receive any message, and they receive a message that I did not accept. This persists after multiple relogs (from both people).
02/27/2014 06:23 PMPosted by llIIIllIIlll
Hello,

this character cannot be invited to a clan. When people try, I do not receive any message, and they receive a message that I did not accept. This persists after multiple relogs (from both people).

Try having them invite you to a party first. This happened with one of my clan members but for some reason me inviting him to a party allowed me to invite him to the clan.
Issue is still not resolved.
Hey llIIIllIIlll,

Two questions for you:

1) Are you using Starter Edition? If so, Starter Edition users cannot be invited to groups/clans. This is by design. If you are not using Starter Edition, then:

2) Do have in your Menu>Options>Social, the "Only allow friends to send me invites" option enabled? There's a known bug where that setting can erroneously block invites from those who are your friends. If you do have that option enabled, disable it, have the other person resend the invite, accept it, and once you are successfully in the clan, re-enable that option. Hopefully that's what's keeping you from joining.
Hey guys,

This is a known issue where players with "Only allow friends to send invites" enabled do not receive Group/Clan invites from Battle Tag and CID friends.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

-Kelphe
Hello
So basically it goes like this. I left a clan to join another clan. Then I left that clan to go back to my previous clan. Now they get that error when they try to readd me to the clan.

I have had different ppl from that clan try to invite me but nothing.

I made sure those privacy boxes are not checked also.

I'm completely stuck. ....
I'm having the same problem as well and also made sure that the box wasn't checked.

Does anyone know any other solutions to this problem yet?
07/24/2014 12:34 PMPosted by Avada
I'm having the same problem as well and also made sure that the box wasn't checked.

Does anyone know any other solutions to this problem yet?

Try changing your password this will force an account update and may fix the problem.